The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Nexous »

As everyone started going their seperate ways Mia makes a retort. "IT WAS YOUR IDEA!" I shouted back at her hoping she wasn't too far to hear me.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Even small actions can have great implications when observed in the past." While the damaged section had many cracks the walls still appeared quite solid to Asmund eyes. This was only one side of the wall however, so with a look to his partner the Metalnian sent the small Steel type to observe the other side of the wall. He turned back to the others.

"Truthfully we can never know the true depth of the impact our actions make until they occur, both good and ill. It was fortuitous that good came about this day. Both for yourself and your fellow soldiers, and us defending the wall. I do have one curiosity, how deep do the cracks in the walls go? Is there any risk of these invaders trying to expand the breach here? "
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Annette nods as you speak "You are absolutely right, I shouldn't dwell on it and be thankful of how it turned out." She then turns towards the wall. "The wall is in rough shape but it should still stand as long as they don't have anymore explosives...We can't be certain if they have more, but I imagine they would of used all they had in the initial attack."

Yuri chimes in "I would hope so, but after today I'm not sure what to expect from them."

Nate:

Reyn gives you a perplexed look as you shout "What was THAT about?"

Mia turns around and cheerfully waves "I know, but a loss is a loss...and I will not let that stand for long."

Peter whispers to Reyn and Nate "It's...odd, we had a double battle earlier and Ivadi ended up being the winner when it turned into a free for all, so Mia has taken it upon herself to get stronger and defeat both Nate and Ivadi."

Reyn shrugs "You would think the invaders would be enough of a reason to want to get stronger, but to each their own I guess. It looks like you have a rival now Nate."

The other team departs to catch up to Ivadi, with Zelos also giving you a confused look as he leaves, but off in the distance you see your destination, the breach in the North wall, your not able to make out much of the situation near by, but you are able to see a group near the center of the whole.

Gabriel:

Marco nods rubbing his chin "Alright, well if you have this under control I suppose we should move on to regroup with Maxwell." He turns his attention to his comrades "Alright everyone, finish your current work and then gather up so we can regroup with the others." The rest of the warriors then quickly go back to their work.

Cassandra steps next to you "I suppose we should take this time to come up with a battle plan."

Ivadi:

You keep pace ahead of your team moving through the village towards the objective, and Mia and Zelos catch up to you giving you a nod. You contitnue to move through the village and do not spot any more invaders, but you do notice Palette warrior moving around doing their best to block off streets. This causes Zelos to speak up "I guess they are doing that to try and force the invaders down one path in case they get past us..." He says grimly.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As Peter gives an assessment of the situation I turn to him still a little perplexed. "She is powerful enough to take either one of us down individually, why would she need to grow stronger?" I ask looking at Athena, putting my hand on her head stroking her head between her horns with my thumb. I then turn to Reyn when he says I have a rival. "Isn't one heir enough? Though it would be nice to have a rival I could consider a threat after Athena learns her first fairy move." I say with a smirk referencing Gabriel. Once I see the destination I move Athena from her usual perch on my shoulders to my hands about chest level. "Race you there!" I say to my friends as I break into a light trot, and will burst into a full sprint if the others seem interested in a race.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi nods "I hope that wont have to be the case but it does ease my heart a little to see them prepare for the worst case scenario." he said as Zeke nods as he rests on ivas shoulder "I hope we can end this soon, but i doubt it'll be that easy." he said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

"Aye." Gabriel says looking around. Any ideas?
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Hmm, you're right about that Lady Yuri. They could be pressed for haste when they see that their plan to open the walls didn't work as well as they thought it would. It will prove better for us the more mistakes they make." The man nodded to himself as he glanced about the wall. As his partner returned from its search Asmund turned to Annette.

"When we fought the invaders we faced a mixture of Dark, Ghost and Poison types. Did you face or get any reports of the invaders using any other types? Or were your opponents concurrent with our own?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Annette nods "I did not think of it before, but yes now that you mention it...the invaders do all seem to use either Dark, Ghost or Poison types...the fact that they seem this organized is unnerving." She pauses looking towards the village "Ah, it appears that some of your companions have arrived." She says motioning to the village where you notice Nate, Reyn, Peter, and their Pokemon approaching.

Nate:

Reyn gives you a sly look as you mention Gabriel "Oh right how could we forget about that. I do hope the two of you get that out of your system, with everythiplang going on we should focus on the enemies that threaten us now."

When you offer the race both Reyn and Peter decline "While that does seem like fun it would be smarter to conserve our strength for the upcoming battles." Peter says stoically.

Gabriel:

Clair turns to Gabriel with a perplexed look "You don't have any idea's...I figured since you were so eager to be leader you would have some idea of what to do, but so far it doesn't seem to be the case."

Olivia chimes in still clutching her Vulpix "Well, what would you do Clair?"

Clair crosses her arms "Well, for starters...I would assist the Palette troops in setting up defenses before planning our own battle for the assault."

Graham interrupts "If I may, I would also suggest someone going back to the castle. In our haste we forgot to gather the healing supplies that the other heirs offered us."

Ivadi:

Zelos nods keeping stride with you "Agreed, I'm no expect on combat but even I can tell this won't end with this one skirmish."

Mia chimes in catching up "If it mean battling them more, I'm for that...because if they really did take our homelands we need to get a lot stronger." She says cheerfully.

After a bit more walking you finally see the rest of you team gathered at the South wall helping the Palette troops in set up some last minute defenses.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"You'll have to see if he will drop it first. Being accused out of the blue when I hadn't breathed a word in his direction, and furthermore insulting my partner." I slowly inhale then let out my breath trying not to get worked up all over by the memory. "Athena and I will simply keep our distance to avoid further conflict. Should it be unavoidable... Hopefully Athena will have draining kiss by then. WE WILL DEFEAT HIM WITH LOVE!" I say in a clearly over the top heroic voice followed by a cough from the strain on my throat.
(When you offer the race both Reyn and Peter decline "While that does seem like fun it would be smarter to conserve our strength for the upcoming battles." Peter says stoically.)
"Bah." I say with mock indignation "Logic, and good sense never did anyone any good. Let's join everyone get their assessment, and see if we can assist in anyway."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Turning to see his team mates and fellow heirs arrive Asmund nodded to himself. Looking back to Annette he thought I t best to conclude things here.

"Indeed, thank you. I hope you and yours have the time t-" he was interrupted by Nate's loud yell, something about defeating someone with love? Sharing a perplexed look with Annette he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Back to where I was, I hope you have the time you need to prepare and to rest. May your defence remain stalwart and true as steel." Giving a Metalnian salute with a fist to his chest and a nod, he turned to Aidan and Yuri.

"We might as well meet up with them and catch them up, find a spot then prepare. Lest we get more attention drawn thanks to our Pixie friend." He ended his bit with a slight smirk, talking in jest.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Once I get close enough to the group I hear Asmund's quip to which I respond in jest as well. "Yes an explosion, and a gaping hole in the wall is surly the definition of subtlety. I should hate to draw attention with my good cheer."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel Clears his throat, "We are a team. i was meerly asking for suggestions before i decide what we should do. so how about Clair, you head back to the castle to retrieve the healing items, Olivia and graham with me to scout around for any lingering enemies and fellow troops. the rest stay and guard the breach..if any of your pokemon have the move barrier it should work to fortify the wall."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi smiles "well we will just have to do what we can to help." he said as they all headed to the group

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Annette gives a faint smile shaking her head at Nate's outburst. She then salutes you as well, standing at attention and bringing her right arm up to her face with her palm facing outward. "Thank you, and my your team's operation go swiftly and smoothly." At which point she turns her attention to the other Guards "Alright, everyone gather up and prepare to fall back we need to regroup with the other recon teams."

Aidan and Yuri both look up towards Nate and the others with Yuri speaking up "Agreed, we should get a plan together as quickly as possible."

Nate:

When you shout about defeating Gabriel with love Peter and Foongus stop dead in their tracks perplexed while Reyn and Heracross keep moving, but once you suggest assisting the others he regains his composure "R-right, let's go."

Asmund and Nate:

The two groups quickly reunite starting with Peter and Foongus passing around Berry Juice to Asmund, Aidan, and Yuri. Meanwhile, The Palette guards gather together and and begin to head off back into the village.

"Thank you." Yuri says happily as she takes the Berry Juice from Foongus "Well, now that we are all here we should form a plan nighttime is not far off...from the survey of the wall it seems the debris has caused a choke point to form in the breach. By Aidan's estimate we could try to hold them off in either a double or triple battle format."

Peter frowns rubbing his chin "Either way, we don't know the size of our foe's forces, so it could end up being a marathon of Pokemon battles. I'm not so sure we could hold out..."

Aidan crosses his arms "It's better than letting them overwhelm us."

Reyn punches his fists together in an excited manner "I'm all for the team up plan. We lead with our strongest hitters, and switch out as needed to keep everyone fresh."

Yuri nods "Alright, sounds like Reyn volunteers to be part of the lead team, now we just need to decide on fighting in twos or threes and set up our lineup."

Gabriel:

Clair seems a bit relieved as you throw out your plan until you mention going off to scout causes her to frown a bit, but she remains silent and goes with her Swinub back towards the castle. Cassandra and Maru both seem a bit perplexed as you mentioned using the move Barrier with Cassandra speaking up "Neither my Riolu or Maru's Spinarak know any move like that, but we will do our best to guard the breach."

With that you Olivia and Graham begin to scout around the nearby streets of the village, finding that many of the streets have become blocked off and most of the buildings are boarded up and locked "Hm, it seems the Palette guard have sealed us inside this district on the off chance we fail, it would slow them down if the invaders got past us, at least the villages have locked themselves in to stay out of the crossfire." Graham says grimly.

"We aren't having any luck and its going to be dark soon...we should probably go back." Olivia says nervously clutching her Vulpix. Just then you hear a faint voice cry out from down the street.

Ivadi:

You approach the group to see your comrades at work, with Ashley and Victor along with their Pokemon Sneasel and Aron helping the guards move debris to try and close the breach back up while Edea and her Whismur are talking with a man you recognize from earlier who was watching over the throne room with his Raticate. Once Edea spots the three of you and your Pokemon she waves you over. "Hello everyone, I was discussing a battle plan with Lewis here while everyone was pitching in to move the debris from the wall being breached."

Lewis nods crossing his arms "Well, I'm glad I could give you some battle tips Lady Edea...and while I would like to stay behind and help you fight, my orders are for us to go back and regroup with the rest of the militia to prepare for the frontal assault. I wish all of you the best in your efforts." He then quickly gives you a salute before turning attention to his fellow guards "Alright, night is quickly approaching...finish whatever task your doing now and then prepare to fall back to the castle."

The guards then quickly gather up and start to fall back the way you came in leaving only the six of you and your Pokemon. Ashley then steps up and speaks "Well, I guess we should form a battle plan...the work we did to the wall will hold for for a short time, but then we will have to fight off these invaders."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"If I may..." I interject. "We should treat this like a potential marathon situation. To that effect I say rather than our heaviest hitters we put our most stout pokemon up front, and rotate into our heavy hitters. Reyn works for both categories so no objection to him being up front. Also I suggest 2 on 2. Gives us more rotations. Finally we should switch if we hit below half health. I will rotate in last, and refresh everyone so our rotation can begin again." I say in a calm cool voice.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Hearing Cassandra say that they dont know barrier Gabriel changes his tactic, "Ah well have spinarak web up the breach and riolu guard it then."

As Gabriel, Olivia, and Graham scout around the deserted streets Graham grimly comments on the state of the situation and Olivia nervously comments that we should head back before long when we hear a cry. "Nope we check out where that cry is coming from first. whatever pops up we can handle it."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund gave a hearty chuckle at Nate's rebuke, lightly slapping the fellow heir on the shoulder. Before he could say anything he found Peter's Foongus holding some berry juice for him to take. Accepting it with a nod, the man smiled.

"Thank you my friend, it will surely come in handy." he listened as Yuri informed the others on their recent findings, prompting the group to plan out the coming battle. His eyes held an appraising shine with a touch of respect at Nate's interjection.

"Very astute Sir Nate, my thoughts were along similar lines. I would add that we should prepare for 3 on 3 in case the battle begins as such as a backup plan. That or perhaps we find a manner to force the invaders into our 2 on 2 setup, we accomplish that and we'll have won half the entire battle. In addition, while the berry juice will be helpful, we should use it sparingly to make it last as long as we can." He cast a look about the opening in the wall, gathering his thoughts.

"If no one objects I'll pair with Reyn for the first round unless the first pair of invaders both have Dark types." He passed a nod in said heirs direction. "I'm confident Beldum and I can cover him and Heracross as he takes out his opponent, but against 2 it'll be too much a risk at the very start of the battle. Especially a possible marathon,why risk it if we don't have to?"

"So, if there are 2 Dark types at the start, who will pair with Sir Reyn?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Hm, that would be somewhat problematic true. However on the flip side if Reyn has a fighting move, or two up his sleeve two dark types would be suicide on their part. I've encountered ghost adversaries earlier, so they would actually be the bigger threat if you were to face two of those." I say in response to Asmunds concerns. "However that being said your concerns for dark type are not without merit. They would be problematic to me as well. Athena would be unable to so much as harm them. Let us pray that they do not have a Spiritomb with them." I say with a slight shudder at the thought.
(To GM: I did fight a Misdreavus right? I swear I remember at least seeing one.)
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi thought carefully about the situaton, he knows this wont be a regular fight due to how this attack had gone. "excuse me, were there any places that are structurally weak around here?" he asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

(Nate: Yep, one of the main three foes you have encounter so far had one.)

Asmund and Nate:

Ryen nervously rubs the back of his neck "I hate to disappoint, but Heracross only knows Normal and Rock type moves at the moment."

Yuri frowns "Drat, well at the very lest Heracross will resist any Dark type move really well...as for a 3 person in case we are forced into a triple battle I'll volunteer with Murkrow, we have Flying, Dark and Ghost type moves at our disposal, I'll just have to be careful and hope they none of them have a surprise coverage move in their move-pools like last time."

Peter nods "Alright, with our starting line up settled lets get into defensive positions. It's dark out now so they should be coming soon."

The group takes some time for last minute preparation equipping the berry juice to their Pokemon, and it isn't long before you all hear the sound of fighting off in the distance back at the center of the village. Peter and Yuri both look worried, Aidan seems to be doing some meditation with his Litwick, and Reyn stands against the wall alongside his Pokemon with a serious expression, looking ready to fight...just then you all hear movement from outside the wall. Reyn and Heracross quickly take a defensive position blocking the breach, and out form the shadows steps a girl with long black hair with a red scarf covering the bottom part of her face wearing armor that matches Ashley's minus the Varlox symbol, alongside her stands a shiny Zoura.

Ryen crosses his arms "You must be that mute ninja from the report...Robin. Well, if your looking to ambush Kanbei's troops your going to have to go through us!"

The girls eyes narrow and she looks to her partner and they nod in unison and are then surrounded in a puff of smoke, when it clears it seems they have taken the appearance of Ryen and Hearcross and she then speaks her voice almost matching Ryen's "Good, I was hoping to redeem myself from my earlier failures, if only Ashley was here so I could deal with her myself...oh well, if you think this will be an easy fight your mistaken I didn't come alone!" She shouts as another invader appears from the shadows with a Zubat and the battle begins.

Robin starts the battle still disguised as Reyn and looks to her Zoura who still looks like Heracross "Go, use Extrasensory on Heracross!" Zoura stops Heracross in it's tracks and flings it back a few feet almost into Ryen hitting it with super effective damage (-16 Hp).

Heracross gets up slowly and Reyn shouts out "Lets take out that imposter, go and use Rock Blast on Zoura!" Heracross flings 4 rocks the imposter breaking the illusion (-18 Hp). He looks to Asmund "Alright, looks like your up next!"

Heracross: 14/30
Beldum: 22/22
Zubat: 24/24
Zoura: 10/28

Gabriel:

You rush over to where you heard the noise from to see and elderly man trapped under rubble "Ahh...someone help please..." He says faintly.

Graham then looks to you "The three of us should be able to dig him out pretty quickly."

Olivia nods "Yeah, we can't just leave him here."

The three of you and your Pokemon then spend some time digging the man out, and once he is finally free he finally opens his eyes looking up at all of you "Argh I-Invaders, please don't hurt me I don't have anything to give you!" He says cowering

Olivia frowns putting her hands on her hips "Come on old timer, we just pulled you out of that rubble so we aren't the bad guys. In fact, we should at least get a thank you after my Vulpix got all dirty." She says holding her partner tightly in her arms.

Graham holds up a hand interrupting her "Arguing with him won't help, we aren't from around here so it's natural that the public would we weary of us in the middle of an invasion...speaking of which..." He pauses looking over towards the center of the village and you then hear the sounds of fighting way off in that direction. "Looks like the main forces are starting to battle, that means we should rush back to our comrades as an attack on the wall is imminent."

Ivadi:

Ashley answers your question "Yeah, they destroyed a part of the wall here..." She says point to the wall, and you can easily see a much weaker part of the wall "We helped the guards patch the wall somewhat, but it won't hold if they bring enough Pokemon to attack it." She says frowning.

Zelos rubs his temple "Well, from what I've seen of the Invaders they like to attack in groups of three in triple battle formations so we should prepare for that.

Edea looks off towards the village and everyone can hear the sound of fighting off in the distance "The main battle has started...we need to pick our starting line up quickly before the Invaders get to this wall."

Victor cracks his knuckles "I'll volunteer then, Aron is pretty defensive and hits hard."

Ashley nods "Alright, I will too...after everything I've heard I need to know what ties this so called 'Empire' has with my home in Varlox."