The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Gamergirl64 wrote: @Shadow of Legend:
Rubi pets lucky. "He's rather lovable." She says with a smile, then looks at Anthony. "Dr. Pepper? A&W Cream Soda? What are those?" She asks while looking at Anthony.

...I thought not.

"Different brands of soda; flavored carbonated water, basically. It'd probably be best to have you try it and see for yourself," I say, handing her a can of each and taking a can of Dr Pepper for myself. "In case you didn't know, this is how you open it." I demonstrate how to open the can, then I take a swig and muffle the belch as best I can.

...Should I warn her about that? Also, she's a non-human being from another world. Nothing bad is going to happen, right? She won't react negatively to caffeine or any of the other ingredients, right? I hope not... That would really suck.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"Videogame...eh..." Laila said witha confused look "Oh right, yea you got it!" Marie simply smiled seeing Laila

"And this strategy guide, it must be a book of great insight to aid you on this...videogame. But I must say that I look foward to dinner." She said

"Food is the only thing you think about marie..." Laila said

"Oh, like your any better?" Marie replied, but when they saw the gamestore, they were fascinated by the game booths and TV "wow...these videogames look cool..." "Marie said

"Yea..." Laila said as they were both rather surprised
Don’t worry girl I know the feeling new technology gets unveiled each year and Mr. Ho is already in line so we won’t have any problem getting to the restaurant tonight.” she said watching footage from Mass Effect 2 and 3 being played on the monitors.

Julia could see news reporters and camera crews already showing up film those in costume and was already heading toward people in costume.

“Excuse me can we interview you three after you’re finished getting your game.” The reporter asked Maria seeing that she was wearing the Commander Shepard consume already seeing the trio in line.

"Oh I see...so you are another who shares the feelings of love to Kevin huh? Well then..." Mayella said as she pulled his zipper down and pulled his dick out "Go ahead...a female must always assert their dominance to the male." Mayella said

"Mayella!" Binka said as she blushed "Eh look uh Miki, if you want Kevin so much then go ahead, and Kevin, I'm sure you two had a wild connection back then, just make it up....but nows now the best time is it?" Binka said as she put Kevin's dick back and closed his zipper

"*Sight* Have it your way..." Mayella said as she sat quietly

"Hehe...Mayella can be odd...anyways lets go." Binka said
“Mayella don’t tempt her trust me she would jump at the chance if given it trust me.” He after hearing what Mayella and Binka said conserving Miki’s actions. “Remind me to talk to you two later about how Miki’s sex drive usually would have ended up rivaling most nymphomaniacs. plus I’m your fiancé so loyalty is a big factor to me.”

“Oh please Kenji as much as riding you would be I’ll wait until after the job as your bodyguard is over since I’ll be your driver today remember.” She said smirking about the long trip to Japan that would give them all the opportunities to be together.”Besides your mother would be very cross with me if I ended up pregnant before the wedding but if you assign me to your security detail on your honeymoon and get a front row seat I’d be very grateful.” She said before watching the blush on the one she considered family since her days as a retainer as she started the ignition and driving the down the street while the music station on the radio was playing “Speedballin” by Outkast while going toward a main street “I hope the music isn’t bothering you my lady informed me of things normal to me being new to you and to be careful about what to play.”

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@shadow of legend:
Rubi smirks when Anthony tries to muffle his burp. She then picks up the can of A&W cream soda. "You open it like... This?" She asks as she opens the can, and takes a sip. "Mm..." Her tail twitches a little as she smiles a small smile. "It tastes good..."
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:@shadow of legend:
Rubi smirks when Anthony tries to muffle his burp. She then picks up the can of A&W cream soda. "You open it like... This?" She asks as she opens the can, and takes a sip. "Mm..." Her tail twitches a little as she smiles a small smile. "It tastes good..."

No bad reactions so far, and she likes the cream soda. Good. That little smile is cute, too.

"Yep, and there are a lot of other sodas out there with lots of different flavors, too. I stocked up on my top two favorites, but there are many others I like besides these. I suppose you'll get to taste them sooner or later."

Thinking back on what she said, her world doesn't have the technology mine has, so how did whoever's behind this pull off the transporting of her to here? Magic? If magic is real in her world, then does she know any? If so, can she teach me? Or would it even be possible for someone from this world to use it? I'll have to ask her later. I'm getting kind of hungry, and she might enjoy a pepperoni pizza, but first, her scaly bits... Those fin- or frill-looking ears, those hands, that tail, even her feet, and her claws; I want to touch them. Will she let me? Only one way to find out...

"Uh, Rubi?" I begin, somewhat hesitantly, even shyly. Damn it, me, keep it together! "Can I, uh..." Come on, damn it! Boldness! Fearlessness! Ego and pride! Say it! Ask her! "Can I touch your claws and tail?"

Shit, I think I might be starting to blush. This would be different if she were human. Very different, because then she wouldn't have these reptilian parts that I want to touch and feel. ...And then I wouldn't even be asking this.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Shadow of Legend:
Rubi stares at Anthony. "Sure." She holds out one of her hands with the palm facing up. "You can touch my claws, but not my tail."
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Shadow of Legend:
Rubi stares at Anthony. "Sure." She holds out one of her hands with the palm facing up. "You can touch my claws, but not my tail."

Damn it, I knew it was going to sound weird! ...Why not her tail?

Failing miserably to hide my embarrassment and fascination, I gently grab her hand and feel her scales and claws, even testing the sharpness of her claws by touching the tips. "I'm sorry for asking something so weird, Rubi. It's just that... well, you probably already know this, but 'monster girls' don't exist here. At least, they didn't until now. I've never met anyone like you, obviously, and these non-human parts of yours are really cool." I let go of her hand and continue, "Do your claws get in the way, or are they simply better than fingernails like I would think? Also, is your tail prehensile? Can you grab and carry stuff with it?"

I threw in the redundancy because she may not know what prehensile means, and I wanted to be clear as to why I'm asking. After asking her about her claws and stuff, I feel my embarrassment subside, much to my relief. I suppose after she answers, I'll ask her if she's hungry.

(About Rubi's hands and feet, which version of the Lizardman profile are they based on, the old one or the remake? Basically, does she have four fingers and a thumb, or just three fingers and a thumb, and are her feet "human-size" or "big"? ***EDIT: Whether or not I accidentally cut myself on Rubi's claws is up to you.***)
Last edited by Shadow of Legend on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
unknown
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by unknown »

Dennis started boil some water for the tea. “So where do you come from? I mean I have never seen anyone like you before.” he said and looked to Jessyka. He had to admit it, she looked beautiful. “And you said that I summoned you when I filled in that survey. Did you have a choice in coming here or did it just sent you here?” he asked.

Just as Dennis finished making the green tea, his phone rang. “Excuse me.” he said and walked to the phone. It seemed to be his boss and told him that he only had two days off instead of the seven days he had gotten first, because a big shipment came in. Dennis didn’t have any choice if he wanted to keep earning money to pay the bills. Dennis was a bit agitated because he was the victim again off the new boss who thought that less people would be enough to do everything. Dennis tried to calm down since Jessyka was here.

“I’m sorry.” he said and poured the tea in two cups before placing them both on the table, one of them near Jessyka.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Shadow of Legend: (she's based off the new version, so she has big claws with three fingers and a thumb)
"I had a feeling that when I came here, you would probably ask about touching my claws and tail at least once." Rubi says as she crosses her legs. "My claws get in the way sometimes, but they can be useful for some things, too." When Anthony asks about her tail, it moves to lay on her right leg. "My tail isn't strong enough to carry things, but I can grab some things nearby with it." Says, then takes a sip of her soda.

@unknown:
"Well, my world is rather different. It doesn't have technogy like this world does, but it does have magic. There are different kinds of monster girls, but there are also humans and animals that this world has, too." Jessyka says. When the phone rang, her ears twitched. She waits patiently when Dennis answers it and talks to his boss. When he comes back, she takes a sip of her tea. "Thank you." She says with a smile. Jessyka notices that Dennis is frustrated and tilts her head slightly to one side. "Is something wrong?" She asks.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Shadow of Legend: (she's based off the new version, so she has big claws with three fingers and a thumb)
"I had a feeling that when I came here, you would probably ask about touching my claws and tail at least once." Rubi says as she crosses her legs. "My claws get in the way sometimes, but they can be useful for some things, too." When Anthony asks about her tail, it moves to lay on her right leg. "My tail isn't strong enough to carry things, but I can grab some things nearby with it." Says, then takes a sip of her soda.
(Alright, thanks.)

Hmm... I'd ask if she can hit hard with her tail via a tail-whip attack, but food comes first, assuming she's hungry.

"I see. I've got a few other questions about your claws, your tail, your scales, 'lizardmen' in general, and your home world and how you got here, but first, are you hungry? I've got pizza, lasagna, and chicken lasagna, but the latter two would take a little over 2 hours to cook, whereas the pizza would be ready in a little over half an hour. Your choice."

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@shadow of legend:
Rubi thinks for a moment. "You know, I never had any of those, before." She says. "I guess I'll the pizza, whatever that is."
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“Just some trouble at my work.” he said not really wanting to bother her with it. “Your world has magic? Do you mean real magic, unlike those tricks the magicians do here?” he asked changing the subject. “Are you able to use magic?” he asked after taking a sip of his tea.
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote:@shadow of legend:
Rubi thinks for a moment. "You know, I never had any of those, before." She says. "I guess I'll the pizza, whatever that is."
(I'm going to assume she sat at the video games table's chair earlier, because checking the weather on the internet might be difficult or awkward otherwise. If that's not okay, I'll edit as necessary.)

"Pizza it is, then." I get up and go into the kitchen, then quickly set the oven and get the pizza going. Once I have the timer set, I bring it with me back into my room and put it on the table as I sit back down at my computer. "I'm pretty sure you'll like it. ...Hang on a second."

I quickly bring up the weather report to see tonight's low. Right now it's comfortable because the temperature didn't get up too high, nor did it stay very low, so I haven't had to run the heaters after this morning. It's going to get down to freezing tonight, though, and I normally keep the heaters set kind of low, so it gets cold in the house at times like that. Being that she's partially reptilian, will the cold affect her differently than it would a human?

"Okay, I just checked the weather and it's going to get down to freezing tonight. It can get pretty cold in this house, even with the heaters going, so I need to know, is cold weather any worse on you than it is on a human? I can dig out an extra blanket or two if you need them, and I have a few clean pairs of sweatpants and a few clean sweatshirts you could wear, too."

I'm guessing that, like she said earlier, she's the 'girl of my dreams' as decided by that quiz, which would mean that she's here for the foreseeable future and she'll be living with me. She didn't appear to have brought anything with her that would allow her to return, but if magic was used, then I don't know.
Last edited by Shadow of Legend on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@unknown:
"Yeah, there's all kinds of magic in my world. Elemental magic, demon magic, light magic, and any other kind of magic." Jessyka says. "All the spells and potions and stuff witches use are all too weird, to me." She takes a sip of her tea. "I don't use any magic, since only certain kinds of monster girls can use magic. There are humans that find ways of using magic, too."

@shadow of legend: (yeah, she's sitting in the videogamer table's chair.)
"Well, affects me the way it would a reptile, so I don't really do well in the cold." Rubi says. "I can sleep when it's cold, easily. It's just waking up when it's freezing, that's the problem. I think extra blankets could work, just fine."
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

Gamergirl64 wrote: @shadow of legend: (yeah, she's sitting in the videogamer table's chair.)
"Well, affects me the way it would a reptile, so I don't really do well in the cold." Rubi says. "I can sleep when it's cold, easily. It's just waking up when it's freezing, that's the problem. I think extra blankets could work, just fine."

I frown apologetically and say, "Well, it's winter, so it's going to be cold quite often. I'll try to keep you comfortable, though." I'll definitely have to turn up the heaters. "Now then, while we wait for the food, I'd like to hear a bit more about your, uh... what would you call it, race? I want to hear more about lizardmen. And about your claws, how well do they hold up and what all can you cut through with them?"

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“I never heard of anyone using such magic in this world.” he said while looking at Jessyka. “You could say that the medicines they make here could sort of be called a potion. Although they also come in powder form.”

Dennis was starting to feel a bit tired, because of the long day he had at his work today and doing the work for two or three people in one shift was having some impact on him. “I guess you will be staying in my house after coming from a different world, right?” he asked. “You can sleep in my room. I will sleep on the couch tonight.”
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Vendetta:
"Why must he assume that we're gonna break something?!" Eileen asks in an annoyed tone.

"Well, considering the fact that you broke his computer, I would assume the same thing, too." Elizabeth says in a joking voice.

"Shut up, Elizabeth!" Eileen says. "It was an accident, for crying out loud!"

Meanwhile, Bella picks up the remote control. "The technology in this world is so fascinating..." She says as she presses the button to switch between channels.

Elizabeth pushes back Eileen to keep from getting attacked by her when she notices a giant praying mantis eating someone on the tv. "Hold up, Bella, what are you watching?"

"I'm not sure." Bella says. "It looks like the show's about a giant mantis that eats people."

Elizabeth looks at Eileen. "Hey Eileen, it looks just like you!" She says with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Eileen says in an angry tone of voice.

Elizabeth rolls her eyes and looks at Bella. "Hey Bella, can I see that thing?"

"Sure." Bella hands Elizabeth the remote.

"Thanks!" Elizabeth starts flipping through different channels. "This world has such weird technology..."
Upstairs in the last room at the end of the hall casey was busy moving stuff and cleaning up his guest room and still trying to figure out how was he gonna handle this situation he now is in.

Casey: 3 alien monster girls from another world living with me,howam i going toexplain to the neighbors when they see them, Ms Carolyn is going to flip when she see's them. Maybe they have some type of magic that can hide there monster apperances.Yeah i'm pretty sure this an work out right

He pulls out a giant inflatable bed from the closet and then sets up the pump and blows it up then finishes cleaning and head back downstairs.

Casey: Okay the guest room is cleaned and ready, als the couch is a pull out bed so someone can sleep on there later tonight, ok so is there anything you guys need?
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Wodan
"Oh...I'm so terribly sorry Elric...I promise that I will do whatever it takes to pay for my mis..." Sheva then saw Elric, still on his underwear, she blushed deep red as she turned around "Uh...yea...you go do that..." She said

As the questions were answered, a small text ops up
*Survey complete.*
The computer's monitor then goes black. But then a portal appeared right afterwards, the portal expanded as the insdide of it was pure white. A silhoute of a woman could be seen, though it looked odd since it looked like it had wings, but another one was also seen. they both stepped out. One girl had light purple hair with green scaly wings feet, though her chest was covered with a scaly breast cover, and her eyes were yellow. The other girl had white fur, her skin was brown with blue eyes, wearing a bra and panties that were white and covered in fur, her hands looked like furry mittens with claws. Both of the girls looked and smiled at Vianne

"Hello!" both ogf them shouted
"Well I'll be back to get dressed and prepare the breakfast. For now, try not to cause more damage?" Elric sighed as he stepped out from the kitchen, "Paying for the repairs is a bit of a pain for a guy like me who can't earn that much..."

-0-0-0-0-

"Hi..." is Vianne's only answer to them due to the thoughts that are running inside his head.

Vianne was shocked when two... cosplayers suddenly appeared from thin air. Both of them seems to have those strange appendages they pass off as arms and legs that he couldn't help but to touch, poke, and prod to check if they were real. Then he saw the winged purlette's tail and the white beastwoman's ears, he saw them move, which is impossible if they were articles of clothings. 'This is impossible.' was the first thought of Vianne. He couldn't believe that they were real.

I will punch Kuya if he ever comes back from Maynila... he swore this to himself, "Well, this is... weird. Kuya suggested this pop quiz to see if I could get a dream girl or dream girls... I thought he was pulling my leg..." he added, "Now there's two women who suddenly appeared by popping out from my laptop... It's like I'm in a B-rate Japanese Romantic Comedy Anime..."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Well, I am feeling hungry...some provisions would be nice..." Laura said as she smiled, letting Piko sleep on top of her head "hehe...it's funny...I've had to keep an eye on this little one for awhile...you see her parents had died when she was young. It was her mother's wish for me to act as her friend and guardian..." Laura said as she smiled
Marthy nods "I see, well I'm glad that Piko has such a good friend looking after her, and i'm also glad of being there for her as well." he said as he made started to make some food

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Shadow of Legend:
"Well, my kind are usually trained as warriors, and we know how to use almost every kind of weapon." Rubi says. "In my world, if a human who claims to be a warrior, meets a lizardmen, the lizardman would want to test his or her strength out. We lizardmen never attempt to kill someone. If the human male wins, a lizardman would usually want to be his wife. Even if he refuses the offer, she would follow him around until he changes his mind." She takes another sip of her soda. "My claws hold just about anything a human hand can hold. The cut well, too. In fact, the only problems I have with them is accidentally cutting something I don't mean to cut, but that doesn't really happen, too often."

@unknown:
"Are you sure you want to sleep there?" Jessyka asks. "I can sleep on the couch, if that would be better for you. I mean, it's your room, isn't it?"

@Vendetta:
Elizabeth thinks for a moment. "Nothing that I can think of."

Eileen snatches the remote and turns the tv off. "Enough with the channel switching. It's getting annoying." She then looks at Casey. "I'm good, too."

"Hmm..." Bella's stomach starts to growl. "Do you have anything to eat?" She asks. "I'm getting kind of hungry."
unknown
Magician
Magician

Post by unknown »

“Yes, I’m sure of it.” he told her and smiled to her. “You are my guest and I can’t let you sleep on the couch.” He still had some questions he wanted to ask to her, but didn’t want to bother her with it for now. It were questions like what they do for entertainment without technology. All the entertainment Dennis found was mostly on the computer or in a cinema.