The Girl of your Dreams!

A Dating RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Re: The Girl of your Dreams!

Post by Vendettadabeast »

(Sorry it took me so long :^^;: )
Kmon13 wrote:@Vendettadabeast:
"Sounds like a good idea." Elizabeth said with a smile.

"I'm in for that plan!" Said Bella, enthusiastically.

Eileen nodded in agreement. "Sure. That'll work."

Casey nodded and then motioned them to follow him up the stairs.

"Ok,you guys already seen the kitchen and the living room,so I'll show you the rooms" Casey informed as he lead them all the way up the stairs then into the hall way at the top. Stopping in front of the first door in the hallway,he opens the door to show a luxurious large size bathroom,the room with a blue paint tint colors for the walls and a beautiful black marble floor. A long off white sink with decorated handles that were clear as crystals and a longer mirror above it took the front portion of the bathroom. On the other side of the sink was a toilet,with an olive hue and neatly adorned with cushions on the seat and the upper lip.The back portion of the bathroom was taken up on one side by a grand size tub black in color just like the marble floor and if you looked inside of it double as a jacuzzi/spa, it was big,big enough to fit more than one person,maybe at the most slightly less than 5 or 6 people. Then the last portion of the bathroom was taken up by an equally impressive walk in shower,with a fancy shower head and clear walls around it.

"As you can see this is the bathroom,this is the master one,there is another downstairs in the basement,I'll show you guys later" he explained as he opened a door next to the bathroom,revealing a cupboard,filled with shelves and on the top shelves filled with wash cloths and the bottom shelves filled with towels.

"This is where the towels and rags are,I also have loofah's and sponges if you prefer those"
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@SoL:
After looking through the characters, Rubi's not so sure who to pick, so she looked at SoL. "Who do you like to play as?" She asked. "I know the opponent won't really do anything, but since I don't know who to pick, I might as well get ideas from you."

Taintedone:
"Oh, we came through your that thing." Sarah said pointing at the computer.

"Allow me to explain." Misty says. "You took that 'girl of your dreams' quiz, correct? Through that quiz, you have sent out a signal, to our world, asking for a couple of girls who fit your expectations. In result, you have summoned us."

"And we came through a portal that appeared in front of your quiz-taking device." Said Sarah, referring to Steven's computer.

"So technically, we're your new girlfriends." Misty said with a smile.

@Vandetta: (It's ok. :^^:)
"Wow, this is a big bathroom." Said Elizabeth, as she looked around in it with amazement.

"And the bath looks big enough for the four of us to take one, together." Bella said, looking into the tub.

"Um, no thanks." Eileen said, in response to Bella's statement. "I prefer to have my privacy, when bathing."

"Oh, sorry." Said Bella. "I'm used to washing together, with my pack."

When Bella and Elizabeth walk out of the bathroom, to be shown the cupboard, they simply look at the many rags and towels.

"Well, it's a good thing you have enough for us." Elizabeth said with a smile.

"I have a question." Said Bella. "What's a loofah?"
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Gamergirl64 wrote:@SoL:
After looking through the characters, Rubi's not so sure who to pick, so she looked at SoL. "Who do you like to play as?" She asked. "I know the opponent won't really do anything, but since I don't know who to pick, I might as well get ideas from you."

"Looking to use my main for your punching bag?" I tease. "Honestly, I don't really use any one character. I play the most as Ragna, Jin, Bang, and Nu, though. I wish I could get good with Haku-men, but his inability to run and his counterattack-based style, especially two of his moves, one of his Distortion Drives called Judgement: Snowstorm and his Astral Finish, have proved incredibly difficult to get the hang of. Rotating the left analogue stick 360 degrees twice in a row and hitting the button combination for the move while an attack is incoming is just about impossible for me at this point. Anyway, I suppose you could save us a trip to the character select screen by choosing Ragna for your opponent, since after you've practiced the moves on a training dummy, you may want to change the setting in the options to have the opponent be controlled by the computer at a low difficulty level so you can get used to actually fighting, or have me take control of the character so we can play together a little, with me showing you a few things. On that note, just as a heads-up, it may be better to go ahead and do that, since as a non-computer-controlled opponent, I could help you get used to stuff like Instant Blocking more easily."

It is then that I realize that by choosing Ragna for her Nu to fight against, Rubi will see Nu first off as her bubbly, psychotic, somewhat yandere for Ragna self, rather than her usually monotone emotionless self.

"Oh, and just so you know, Nu won't be acting like her normal self if she's fighting Ragna. She'll play the same as far as controls go, but her attitude and personality will be very different from normal."

This may end up a little awkward...
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Steven blinked in surprise as he tried to process what the two exotic beauties were saying. He was still having trouble believing that this was all real and not some perverted dream. However, dreams had never been this clear before.
"So..... You two are...... My girlfriends now?.... But you've never met me before, why are you so willing to be my..... Girlfriends? Don't get me wrong, you both look amazing and..... Very attractive (deep blush) and I would love to have hot girls like you two as my girlfriends.... But we humans kind of have this saying. *if a deal sounds too good to be true then it probably is.* I'm just kind of confused."
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Spoiler: show
@Kaijin
"Oh come now...were all lovers here right, there's no shame in watching us change nya~" Mimika said as she winced at T.J.

"Yea...you can stay if you want to..." Macy said, then taking her time, she slowly pulls her panties down. Love juices covered her panties, blushing and moaning softly as she pulls it out

"Oooooohhhh you got wet!" Mimika said as she smiled at Macy "Since where going to take a bath anyways, I might as well clean you up there first!" Mimika eagerly went to lick Macy's pussy, her rough tongue licking the juices off her

"Mimika! Your tongue is too rough Hya!" Macy fell on her butt from the pleasure
"My... what a lovely thing to know" I grinned mischevously as I heard how both girls were pretty much okay, willing even, with me watching them getting undressed.
I started undressing myself as I enjoyed the show, my lovely ovine girlfriend slow but enticingly taking her clothes off... it was such an alluring and mesmerizing sight, I kept watching enraptured how Macy peeled her skin tight spandex clothes off... boy I sure love how those bike shorts look on her... then she took her undies off, I could notice small trickles of her love juices running down her thights... It was such a turn on.

"Wow... you sure nice and ready to go" I mused as Mimika seemed to have the same idea as I but was quicker than me to pull if off, the petite and slender feline girl close the gap between Macy and her, kneeled before her with a playful smirk on her face and starting giving some attention and loving to Macy's eager womanhood.
I was jealous... of both sides, on one hand I wanted to service Macy myself... on the other I craved to feel that tongue real badly. Yes, it was rough to the touch at first... but boy it sure felt great...
I was getting more and more aroused by that sight, in a matter of mere few seconds my manhood was fully, painfully even, erect and ready for action, demanding some loving care as I kept watching mesmerized such an erotic display performed by both of my sweethearts.

I winced slightly as I saw Macy falling on her butt, this girl sure was clumsy but I guess that her klutz nature was another part of her charm. I slowly walked to both of them and helped her to get on her hooves once again, "Gee... You should be more careful" I softly chided her as caressed her cheek.
After a few seconds I shrugged it off and wrapped my arms around both of my girls' waists, bringing them close to me. "Such a lovely show, my darlings, but... Why don't we think in an activity we can do together this time?"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Gamergirl64 wrote: @Vandetta: (It's ok. :^^:)
"Wow, this is a big bathroom." Said Elizabeth, as she looked around in it with amazement.

"And the bath looks big enough for the four of us to take one, together." Bella said, looking into the tub.

"Um, no thanks." Eileen said, in response to Bella's statement. "I prefer to have my privacy, when bathing."

"Oh, sorry." Said Bella. "I'm used to washing together, with my pack."

When Bella and Elizabeth walk out of the bathroom, to be shown the cupboard, they simply look at the many rags and towels.

"Well, it's a good thing you have enough for us." Elizabeth said with a smile.

"I have a question." Said Bella. "What's a loofah?"

Reaching under the shelves in a clear basket he reached in and pulled out a scrunchie,fluffy object that was blue in color with a small loop string on top of it.

"This is a loofah" Casey stated holding the object up. "It also can be use to wash your body its almost like a sponge."

He tossed the loofah back in the basket and closed the cupboard,then he closed the bathroom door.

"Alright moving on" he said as he began to walk even further down the hall continiung the tour. Walking a couple of feet from the cupboard he stop in front of another door this time on the opposite side of the hallway. He opened the door revealing another room,this one was medium size the walls painted in a relaxing egg shell white color. there wasn't much in it only a queen size bed neatly made with the covers and sheets tucked in,pillows fluffed and a head board at the end. A large window on the far wall adorned with a curtain with a floral pattern,on the other side of the room a modest closset slightly bigger than standard size.

"This is one of the two guest room not very big,but enough for one or two people."
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"Okay..." Laura took a sip of the pepsi, the fizzy taste caught her off guard as she coughed a little "It's...fizzy..." She drinks again, and this time was prepared for it, she actually liked the taste "Hmm...you humans sure do make some interesting things in this world...something tells me when Piko wakes up...she's going to love this drink

@Kmon
I have no knowledge of the Mass Effect series so sorry if I sound like a bumbling moron here
"Ha, if you have anyone you want dead at anytime, anywhere, just let me know and I'll kick their ass, for the right price of course!" Laila said as she smiled for the camera

"Ah yes, Samara, I must find her, of course my main mission still stands as I need to find help as Anderson ordered me to." Marie said trying her best to get into character herself

"Oh...I'm sorry Miki, I wasn't aware you were after Kevin's heart as well, It's understandable that you'd seek him as mate...but do mind this..." Mayella said as she smiled "I simply chose to share...not give..." She said, but Binka laughed a little

"Haha...trying to look all smug and cool huh? Geez Mayella, and Miki, how long have you know Kevin anyways, you two sound really close." Binka wondered

@Kaijin
"Oh thank you T.J." Macy blushed as she was assisted up "Something...we can do together?" Macy questioned after hearing him

"Oh! I think I know what he means here Macy!" Mimika exclaimed as she saw his erect dick "You see this right?" She said, holding it with the soft pads of her paws "Let's double team it together, you did always have the smoothest tongue Macy!" Mimika said as she gave a naughty smile

"...okay..." Macy said, she knelled down with Mimika, then, they both started to lick his dick, Mimika first focusing on the tip right away, while Macy used her smooth tongue to gently glide along the shaft of his dick
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Hothead
"Okay..." Laura took a sip of the pepsi, the fizzy taste caught her off guard as she coughed a little "It's...fizzy..." She drinks again, and this time was prepared for it, she actually liked the taste "Hmm...you humans sure do make some interesting things in this world...something tells me when Piko wakes up...she's going to love this drink
Marthy chuckles "Oh please, that's just the tip of the iceberg on these kinds of treats and soft drinks. though I wouldn't want to overload the poor girl." he said as he continued to watch over the lobster he was making as it looked almost ready to serve as he smiled softly to Laura

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Julia's
Don’t worry I got covered side Marie being from out of town is allowed to mess up a few lines… right :D

"Ha, if you have anyone you want dead at anytime, anywhere, just let me know and I'll kick their ass, for the right price of course!" Laila said as she smiled for the camera

"Ah yes, Samara, I must find her, of course my main mission still stands as I need to find help as Anderson ordered me to." Marie said trying her best to get into character herself
“Commander Sheppard are you still getting over your planet being invaded by the Reapers or Cerberus using the attack on earth to further the Illusive man’s Hidden Agenda.” Julia said trying to save her Marie.

“I see we’ll let’s break character for the moment so you can share with us and the thousands at home who made these wonderful costumes for you?” the reporter asked.

"Oh...I'm sorry Miki, I wasn't aware you were after Kevin's heart as well, It's understandable that you'd seek him as mate...but do mind this..." Mayella said as she smiled "I simply chose to share...not give..." She said, but Binka laughed a little

"Haha...trying to look all smug and cool huh? Geez Mayella, and Miki, how long have you know Kevin anyways, you two sound really close." Binka wondered
My family has served the Shiztoru family as retainers since the warring states period Binka and personally I’ve known Kevin since grade school and don’t worry Mayella I understand and wouldn’t give him up either oh and by the way I still have those handcuff if you want to borrow them.” She said with a smirk that made Kevin nervous as they drove into a parking garage before getting a ticket from the automated attendant and finding a parking space and parking the car. “Okay Kevin are you ready to take girl brides on a shopping spree?” she said with a giggle.

“Hey I’m fine carrying the stuff it the girls who are going shopping.” Kevin said before looking to the girls. “You girls are ready to go shopping right?”

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
"Oh thank you T.J." Macy blushed as she was assisted up "Something...we can do together?" Macy questioned after hearing him

"Oh! I think I know what he means here Macy!" Mimika exclaimed as she saw his erect dick "You see this right?" She said, holding it with the soft pads of her paws "Let's double team it together, you did always have the smoothest tongue Macy!" Mimika said as she gave a naughty smile

"...okay..." Macy said, she knelled down with Mimika, then, they both started to lick his dick, Mimika first focusing on the tip right away, while Macy used her smooth tongue to gently glide along the shaft of his dick
"Clever girl" I mused with a smirk plastered on my face as I saw how my lovely feline girlfriend quickly grasped what I had in mind, this girl and I sure were in the same wavelength. "Beautiful and quick witted... boy I sure lucked out with this girl" I thought to myself as I soft moan escaped my mouth, Mimika's soft paws were holding my manhood softly... It wasn't her intention but it sure felt good, I have to ask her if she's willing to give a pawjob someday.

Soon after she got on her knees and her adorable ovine close friend followed her example and joined her in no time, up until yesterday I was single, alone and bitter... Now I have two beautiful girls that came to my life both forceful and misteriously, two adorable sweethearts that fell head over heels for me, that would do anything for me... It's a change way too sudden, it still scares me slightly but I wouldn't change this for anything in this world.

I felt Mimika's rough tongue starting to work its magic on the tip of my erect manhood, I winced slightly at first but that slightly unpleasant feeling shortly changed into sheer pleasure, in just a matter of seconds as I was still enraptured on Mimika's treatment I noticed a soft and pleasant feeling running up and down my shaft, it was Macy's tongue, in an attempt to ease up the transition to pleasure of Mimika's treatment... this girl was so soft, so devoted, so considered... I wish I could hug her and never let her go... I loved her so much...

Time kept running on and I was enthralled by my beloved girlfriends' treatment, Macy's soft tongue running up and down my shaft, Mimika's rough tongue playfully taking care of my tip and even kissing it from time to time as if to reinforce her affections as if to claim it as her own... pleadure was wrecking both my mind and body, my breath was ragged and heavy, moans escaped my mouth non stop, jolts of pleasure ran down my spine... My heart was melting due to her treatment and for how they were looking at me... Devotion, hunger, love... these girls needed me, they loved me.
I placed a hand on Mimika's ear and I started to scratch softly, the other on Macy's lovely blond locks and I caressed them lovingly. "Good girls..." I said between moans "...such devoted girls..." I kept saying as my hands kept rewarding them lovingly "...just like that...keep going...." I muttered softly as my mind was slowly turning into mush by all the pleasure received so far, as I slowly gave myself up to the pleasure, to them, to their love... the last inteligible thing that could be heard from my mouth before being replaced a neverending moan symphony was "I love you".
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@SoL:
"Multiple personalities, huh? Interesting..." Rubi says, as she picks Ragna, as an opponent, then looks at Tony. "Ok, now what?"

@Taintedone:
"Well, because it benefits us, too." Explained Sarah. "This world is so different than our world. Being here would teach us how to act and behave in this world. Plus, based on the quiz answers, we're perfectly matched for each other. I'm sure that we will get along just fine." She said with a giggle.

"If you'd prefer it, we can get to know each other, first, before considering each other as lovers." Misty suggested. "I know humans don't like getting into a relationship like this so suddenly, so we understand if you need some time getting used to this."

Sarah nods in agreement.

@Vandetta:
The girls looked into the spare bedroom. "I think I might be fine, sleeping in here." Said Elizabeth. "I might need someone to sleep with me, though, since I'm cold blooded, and warming up would take quite a bit of time."

"I'll share the room with you." Said Bella.

Elizabeth looked at Bella with a smile. "Really? That's kind of you. Thanks." She said with a smile.

"Are you guys done yet?" Asked Eileen. "We have more of this house to see, you know."

Elizabeth looked at Eileen. "Oh, that's right." She said, then looked at Casey. "What else is there you have to show us?" She asked.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

"Now you choose a stage and background music. You can select 'Random' if you don't feel like picking or if you can't decide. ...This goes for both stages and BGM, by the way. Anyway, for the sake of mentioning it, 'Rebellion' is Ragna's character theme, and 'Awakening The Chaos' is Nu's, if you want to pick one of their themes. Once you're in the stage, I'll walk you through the controls, what buttons and button combos do what, and how to do a bunch of different things. Once you've gotten used to the controls, we can see about changing the setting from 'Dummy' to a low-level 'CPU' for you to practice against, and then once you're used to actual combat gameplay, maybe I'll step in and the two of us will duel."

I wonder how she'll react when she hears Nu's bubbly, cheerful, psycho yandere-ish lines toward Ragna...
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Steven blushed but slowly nodded in understanding. He still had difficulty comprehending that these two bestial beauties were offering to be his girlfriends. Apparently, that little survey was more powerful than he thought. Since they didn't appear hostile and he had a weakness for attractive girls, he was inclined to believe them.
"Uhh... It's fine. I'm just a little shocked is all..... When I did that little survey, I never expected anything like this to happen.... But if you two want to be my girlfriends.... Then who am I to argue? I hope you two will be happy here with me."
Thankfully, His apartment was spacious enough to fit three people comfortably, so space was not going to be an issue.
"So... Umm..... What can I tell you two about me? I'm pretty much an open book."
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Pokemonaces wrote:@Monstergirlluver
"Hey stop! I'm ticklish on my feet! But I like to run around an open field quiet honestly, or should I say hop. But I imagine this place has more than that, so why don't we do something you want for a change? You've been doing stuff for me, so let's go wherever you want okay? I won't mind!" Linzy said with an enthusiastic smile
(Never knew you responded to me. :P )
I grin and continue tickling her feet. "Well~~ Going out may not be a great idea as I'm sure people will be rather shocked to see an actual bunny girl hopping around. Perhaps we should stay here and cuddle~?"
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

"Returning to the human world huh? Alright." Reedia said as she grabbed Sai's and Anadiri's hand "Come you two..." A portal opens up in front of them, showing a vague image of where they were last time "Here we are...just go through and..." Going through the portal, they made it to the other side "There we go." Reedia said as she let go of the both of them, back on Earth

*Sai Stretches his joints. as does Anadirus. They look around to see the house is unchanged. Sai smiles and kisses Anadirus*

Sai: you should get home soon Anadirus. As much as i love having you here now...you need to work in the morning. an its easier to get to your work place from your home.

*Ana lets out a small sigh, but nods* well, i guess you are right. *she kisses him again* ill see you tomorrow evening than. an ill see you too Reedia.

*she kisses Reedia's Cheek, than leaves and walks out, giving them a smile and wave. Sai smiles than looks to Reedia after Ana is gone, he goes up to her and holds her, nuzzling his face between her supple bosom*

mmmmm...so Reedia, what do you want to do now?

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"That is true, Piko would most likely overreact..." Laura then looked at the back and read the nutrition facts "Oh my, forty grams of sugar? This kind of drink would send Piko flying everywhere if she were to drink this..." Laura said

"Drink what Laura?" Piko said on top of her head, she rubbed her eyes as she wakes up "Hey what's that your holding?" Piko asked

"Ah...it's nothing Piko...just a drink as all." Laura said as she covered the drink

@Kmon
"Ah yes, I mourn for the death of the many allies that I had with me on my planet, but I shall avenge them. And as for your other question, those sneaky bastards wont get away with what they did!" Marie said

"Huh?" Laila then heard the reporter ask about their costumes, she smiled to the reporter "Well our costumes are really all thanks to my friend Julia." Laila said as she grabbed Julia "You should be asking her."

"Handcuffs? Those sound very interesting indeed..." Mayella said as she let a rather unsettling smile to Kevin, but when they got there, Binka started to jump in excitement

"Oh! Yes I am so ready to go shopping! I hope the clothes they have there fit me!" Binka hoped

"Yes I am ready Kevin, oh and Binka...considering you have your large tail...let's hope we can find clothes that have a hole on the butt as well..." Mayella said

"Only if we can find something to match that purple tail you have wrapped around your waist." Binka said back to her

@Kaijin
As Mimika continued to lick the tip, she suddenly felt a soft, gentle touch on her ear, behind rubbed ever so nicely, she started to purr from the pleasure she felt. She then wrapped her lips around the tip "Macy, let's kiss." Mimika asked

"Wait what?!" Macy suddenly stopped after hearing Mimika, but she couldn't protest for long as Mimika pulled Macy's lips to hers, but Mimika smiled and moved their lips to the tip of his dick "Oh...I get it now..." Macy said, then she continued to kiss Mimika. With T.J.'s dick between their kiss, Mimika's rough tongue and Macy's smooth tongue send unexpected pleasure to T.J.

@Monstergirlluver
"Oh...well it's okay anyways, I tend to get nervous and shy when too many people are staring at me, so cuddling is just as good...no wait..." Linzy then turned herself around to face him "It's perfect..." Linzy leaned her chest to squeeze against his, then licking his neck gently, her hands moving down his crotch and rubbing his erect dick

@Saiake
"Okay take care Anadiris!" Reedia said as waved goodbye. She then felt Sai's face between her chest "Well...when your done enjoying yourself between my breasts, I though it'd be in our best interest if I were to cook for you. You're going to have to help me since a lot of tools here that I have never seen before..." Reedia said as she looked around, seeing a microwave, an electric oven, and a flat stove
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Marthy smiles as he starts serving the lobster "Glad you're up, you're just in time for dinner, we're having lobster tonight." he said as he changed the subject "Hmm I think it'd be alright if Laura served the drinks tonight." ["Since I have no idea what and how much would make Piko bounce off the walls.."] he thought as he imagined the little fairy bounce off the walls like an american cartoon character before serving the plates

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Sai: well, yeah i can help you out. *sai grabs and apron for both of them, and pulls out a few different tools and pots* tell me what you wana make. ill grab what we need.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

@Kmon
Julia's

“Commander Sheppard are you still getting over earth being invaded by the Reapers or the fact that Cerberus is using the attack on earth to further their leader the Illusive man’s Hidden Agenda.” Julia said trying to save her Marie.

“I see we’ll let’s break character for the moment so you can share with us and the thousands at home who made these wonderful costumes for you?” the reporter asked.
"Ah yes, I mourn for the death of the many allies that I had with me on my planet, but I shall avenge them. And as for your other question, those sneaky bastards wont get away with what they did!" Marie said

"Huh?" Laila then heard the reporter ask about their costumes, she smiled to the reporter "Well our costumes are really all thanks to my friend Julia." Laila said as she grabbed Julia "You should be asking her."
"It was a little something I threw together at the last minute for this occasion since I'm picking up both games tonight with the help of these two beauties beside me."

The Reporter Perked up at that statement before she continued "Well I must say Julia both you and the girls beside you look very good in those costumes and hopefully you'll end up winning the contest that was just announced earlier about having the winning ticket.

I didn't hear about that me and my girlfriend's just arrived?

Well It was just announced earlier that anyone with the winning ticket ends up leaving with the Mass Effect 3 Deluxe package with training guide and N7 Armor what do you girls think about your chances ...

I think our chances are good what about you ladies?

Kevin's

My family has served the Shiztoru family as retainers since the warring states period Binka and personally I’ve known Kevin since grade school and don’t worry Mayella I understand and wouldn't give him up either oh and by the way I still have those handcuff if you want to borrow them.” She said with a smirk that made Kevin nervous as they drove into a parking garage before getting a ticket from the automated attendant and finding a parking space and parking the car. “Okay Kevin are you ready to take your brides on a shopping spree?” she said with a giggle.
"Handcuffs? Those sound very interesting indeed..." Mayella said as she let a rather unsettling smile to Kevin, but when they got there, Binka started to jump in excitement
“Hey I’m fine with carrying the stuff it the girls who are going shopping.” Kevin said before looking to the girls. “You girls ready to go on your first shopping right?”

"Oh! Yes I am so ready to go shopping! I hope the clothes they have there fit me!" Binka hoped

"Yes I am ready Kevin, oh and Binka...considering you have your large tail...let's hope we can find clothes that have a hole on the butt as well..." Mayella said

"Only if we can find something to match that purple tail you have wrapped around your waist." Binka said back to her
Don''t worry your mother has it covered a person who does most of the family's clothing and alterations has already been briefed about your you and Mayella exotic features so she'll be making on site alterations for whatever you pick out later when we return

"So Mom called Carmen after meeting you ?" Kevin said with a twitch.....

"Don't worry Kenji-Kun I'll make sure she only sticks to his job and not try to manipulate you model for her again." she said before

"Was that before or after that perverted Cougar tried to put me in a thong when I turned 18...." Kevin said with a roll of his eyes

"If anyone is seeing you like that its your wives right." she asked seeing him nod before getting out of the Car and escorting them inside the first of many stores. Already waiting for them was a Tall mature woman with glasses and a athletic figure that could easily mistake her for someone in their mid twenties wearing a jacket that did very little to hide the valley of her cleavage or micro miniskirt that shown she was wearing a garter belt connected to her leggings if the Mayella and Binka didn't known better they would swear she could pass as Amazon.

At the moment this woman was speaking with her male assistant before she noticed Kevin and gave him a grin before she ran up to him hugging him .

"Kenji daling it so good to she you again." she said hugging him close to the point were his head was in her cleavage before finally releasing him to get a better look at him. "You've gown a few inches in height, I can see you still like being a teacher's aide in your art department."

What gave that away?

Not much since you're not wearing those paint covered jeans or T-shirts since the last time I seen you." she said pointing to her hands showing his hands. Plus your nalls tell me you've been using terra cotta clay and porcelain since it still takes time removing off your hands." she said before looking toward Miki,Mayella and Binka who were still in their human guises before saying "I already know Miki but which one you girls is Binka and Mayella I need to get you girls to the dressing rooms so we could get the adjustments needed for your exotic measurements."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

@Kaijin
As Mimika continued to lick the tip, she suddenly felt a soft, gentle touch on her ear, behind rubbed ever so nicely, she started to purr from the pleasure she felt. She then wrapped her lips around the tip "Macy, let's kiss." Mimika asked

"Wait what?!" Macy suddenly stopped after hearing Mimika, but she couldn't protest for long as Mimika pulled Macy's lips to hers, but Mimika smiled and moved their lips to the tip of his dick "Oh...I get it now..." Macy said, then she continued to kiss Mimika. With T.J.'s dick between their kiss, Mimika's rough tongue and Macy's smooth tongue send unexpected pleasure to T.J.
I couldn't hide my surprise when I listened Mimika telling Macy to kiss her, seriously I couldn't understand what that feline lover of mine had in mind and apparently her wooly and adorable colleague didn't either but she went with the flow and followed Mimika's commands.
In an instant I found my manhood covered by their lips, locked in kiss and their tongues wrestling all over my tip. I could feel the sensations I felt before now combined together, Mimka's rough tongue and Macy's smoth tongue we're working together instead of taking care of each side of their own, making the pleasure several times more intense than it was before.
I couldn't help but letting a sharp shriek due to both surprise and pleasure, that was followed countless moans as their loving service kept going... I could feel it, it was already building up... I was at the verge of bursting, it was matter of seconds that I unleashed every drop every drop of my pent up love into their mouths. "S...sorry... I'm about to...C...come!"