Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Kmon13:
Spoiler: show
"Can it, Kevin Montgomery." Grey said in an angry tone, "Are you really that stupid to let me be the very dead weight that will get us all raped?!" he added, "There's- GAH!"

Grey's angry speech was cut off by Lowe's fist, driving into his gut and knocking him out in an instant. His face did not show any emotion when he have done the act, letting everyone within the room watch in both awe and shock. He then smiled at Rica and said to her...

"Rica, there's no way I'm going to let you feel that terrible feeling of nearly losing your boyfriend." he said as he took the handle of the wheelchair and gave it to Artix, "Artix, you and Grey should be moving out right now. Or else Feena will not be happy about it, okay?"

"Right..." Artix took the handle of the wheelchair.

"You guys should go ahead." Lowe took off his apron and took a loose stick, "If anyone's going to buy time for you to escape, it has to be someone who isn't a crippled punk who got nearly blown to bits five months ago after fighting thugs." he smirked.

"Lowe..." Grey regained a bit of his consciousness and weakly raised his finger to him, "Why?"

"Because I'm not going to let the person that I owe my life to to get himself killed and be cannibalized." he gave them a toothy grin, "Now, get out of here, you stupid kids." he added with a smile, ignoring any calls that Kevin says.

to ShadowTengu:
"Relax, my dear..." the Alraune said, "Why would you want to have sex with my boring and dull human body when you have this liberated and free body of a woman to send you to heaven every time of the day~?" she added.

Wallace saw something float in the honey pool that they on as of now, a security officer's uniform with 'E.Reeds' name is written on the sleeves. When he looked at Alraune more closely and as he saw the similarities of the woman who is now servicing him to the same woman whom he fantasized about. The Alraune's face is almost the same as Elsa's, only difference is that it doesn't have any eye bags and wrinkles.

"I am Elsa Reeds, my dear Wallace." the Alraune revealed to him as she adjusts his body with her vines, "Thanks to Ms. Umbriel's liberation and the chance that she gave to allow us to be free, we are no longer bound to our duties and to our morals~." she added as she began to tease his cock with her wet snatch, "And now, we will begin to create our children~!" she said as she ate Wallace's wood with her monstrous pussy, "Ahhhh~. I've been having fantasies about raping my charges for a while, you know..." she cooed while she moves slowly, "I've been dreaming about raping the students and the staff for a while as well, Wallace~." she added as her movement picks up the pace, "I've always wanted to be feel a cock inside me and get me pregnant~." she wrapped her arms around Wallace and kissed him vigorously, making him drink more of her aphrodisiac saliva as she has sex with him.

to Shikan:
The Werewolf winced and fell down when Strom struck her knees. Augustus took the opportunity to leave the room via window. Then, Shiela began to reform once more and crawls once more to Strom's feet. She then clanged on his left foot and melt the shoe and the cloth on that leg. The Werewolf decided not to waste her time on chasing Augustus as soon as she recovers and went for Muriel, who is still unconscious. She sank her teeth on the wizened nurse's arm, forcing her to gasp out of pain.

to Chaos:
"Do you like what you see, my prey?" she said, taking notice of Jarek's eyes drifting on her as she masturbates right in front of him, "I could make you beg for me to suck out your sweet juices... But I'm too thirsty to do that so..."

The spider woman went for his pants and undone it by cutting the belt down and the zippers with her hands. She is highly amused when she saw his underwear, trying to restrain the growing penis underneath it. She cupped the bulge with her juice covered hands and began to rub it and cover it with her own fluids. She smiled when Jarek started to wince and struggle to her molestations, the more that Jarek moved, the more he feels the pleasure. Unable to take the pressure any longer, he came while his underwear was on and the spider woman's hand is still touching him.

to TsarCUBE:
Viktor's plan to go to the Library would have worked quite fine if there was not an orgy happening in the middle of the hallway to the Library's main entrance. Students and staff are getting raped by strange, gelatinous, blue women of different shapes and sizes. There are also a few of them drifting from one place to another, searching for anyone who is not yet claimed by a monster folk. Unluckily for Viktor, one of them saw him standing around and attracted every Slime girl in the vicinity. All of them are now converging their way towards him, their mouths dripping with drool and their eyes, filled with hunger.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"Can it, Kevin Montgomery." Grey said in an angry tone, "Are you really that stupid to let me be the very dead weight that will get us all raped?!" he added, "There's- GAH!"

Grey's angry speech was cut off by Lowe's fist, driving into his gut and knocking him out in an instant. His face did not show any emotion when he have done the act, letting everyone within the room watch in both awe and shock. He then smiled at Rica and said to her...

"Rica, there's no way I'm going to let you feel that terrible feeling of nearly losing your boyfriend." he said as he took the handle of the wheelchair and gave it to Artix, "Artix, you and Grey should be moving out right now. Or else Feena will not be happy about it, okay?"

"Right..." Artix took the handle of the wheelchair.

"You guys should go ahead." Lowe took off his apron and took a loose stick, "If anyone's going to buy time for you to escape, it has to be someone who isn't a crippled punk who got nearly blown to bits five months ago after fighting thugs." he smirked.

"Lowe..." Grey regained a bit of his consciousness and weakly raised his finger to him, "Why?"

"Because I'm not going to let the person that I owe my life to get himself killed and be cannibalized." he gave them a toothy grin, "Now, get out of here, you stupid kids." he added with a smile, ignoring any calls that Kevin says.
Hearing this Kevin only said one word before leaving the guy who volunteered to shut Grey’s mouth before saying…
“Lowe you knew my father better than anybody so you better survive Damn it!” he said before running outside with the Dark skinned woman over his shoulders before asking...

“What should we do know Arix besides go to the infirmary to get your brother could get some painkillers. I personally think we should just make a break for the dorms and hold up there but that would be a fools game?” he asked while considering the things that would be needed to survive besides medical equipment and weapons that could be made from in the shop class or grabbed from the fencing class lockers. “Plus I want to find a place so we can ask our friend here some questions about that P.A. announcement made by the woman earlier about not being in their world anymore.” he said to himself. Beside for the fact she was looked attractive she could have a personality that rivals some of the girls back home due to how she used that whip. "Oh and Rica hold on to that whip something tells me you'll end up using it again very soon."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to TsarCUBE:
Viktor's plan to go to the Library would have worked quite fine if there was not an orgy happening in the middle of the hallway to the Library's main entrance. Students and staff are getting raped by strange, gelatinous, blue women of different shapes and sizes. There are also a few of them drifting from one place to another, searching for anyone who is not yet claimed by a monster folk. Unluckily for Viktor, one of them saw him standing around and attracted every Slime girl in the vicinity. All of them are now converging their way towards him, their mouths dripping with drool and their eyes, filled with hunger.
Jesus Christ! thought Viktor as he saw the most bizarre sight of his life unfold before him. The corridor was blocked off by a massive orgy of strange blob and goo like women eating... no... raping the students and staff?!

From all the strange creatures that he saw attack the school so far, these were probably by far the weirdest as Viktor could not think up of a reasonable explanation why a blob of goo would take on the form of a woman and try to rape people.

Dr Kamov was standing there for only a few seconds thinking up plausible explanations for these when he saw some of the strange goo like women notice him from a distance and begin approaching him with drooling mouth and hunger in their expressions. Naturally there wasn't even a second of hesitation from Viktor as he did a one hundred and eighty degree turn before sprinting full speed away down the corridor where he just came from. True he was losing progress towards the library but to him it seemed like getting so much as touched by the strange goo women will end up really badly for him so decided to take a longer detour to the library, deciding to go in from the back entrance instead. While the journey would take longer, it was at least devoid of any gel like women... he hoped.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Relax, my dear..." the Alraune said, "Why would you want to have sex with my boring and dull human body when you have this liberated and free body of a woman to send you to heaven every time of the day~?" she added.

Wallace saw something float in the honey pool that they on as of now, a security officer's uniform with 'E.Reeds' name is written on the sleeves. When he looked at Alraune more closely and as he saw the similarities of the woman who is now servicing him to the same woman whom he fantasized about. The Alraune's face is almost the same as Elsa's, only difference is that it doesn't have any eye bags and wrinkles.

"I am Elsa Reeds, my dear Wallace." the Alraune revealed to him as she adjusts his body with her vines, "Thanks to Ms. Umbriel's liberation and the chance that she gave to allow us to be free, we are no longer bound to our duties and to our morals~." she added as she began to tease his cock with her wet snatch, "And now, we will begin to create our children~!" she said as she ate Wallace's wood with her monstrous pussy, "Ahhhh~. I've been having fantasies about raping my charges for a while, you know..." she cooed while she moves slowly, "I've been dreaming about raping the students and the staff for a while as well, Wallace~." she added as her movement picks up the pace, "I've always wanted to be feel a cock inside me and get me pregnant~." she wrapped her arms around Wallace and kissed him vigorously, making him drink more of her aphrodisiac saliva as she has sex with him.
Wallace's whole body was burning up with intense sensations of pleasure as he tasted more and more of the honey laced saliva. He broke the kiss, however, trying to get his thoughts straight before he lost himself in the feelings she was giving him. "Elsa.... What... Happened to you?" Was all he had the chance to say before he noticed that he was balls deep in his former role model's sweet pussy. He started bucking his hips up and up and up. Trying to burrow deeper in with every thrust. He brought his face up to her breasts as he continued his assault on her love tunnel, taking a nipple into his mouth. He licked and nibbled on the protrusion, working the other one with his free hand, until the honey in his spit took effect. Her nub was rock hard, tingling with the feeling of her lover's mouth and her own drugged honey. Wallace switched sides, content with his work, as he brought his hands to her backside. Repeating his efforts on the other boob he dug his hands into her plush butt, thrusting harder with the newfound leverage. Eventually, her nipple slipped out of his mouth as both breasts bounced freely with the motions of their love making.

"Elsa... I'm gonna... Oh god! I'm gonna cum!! Oh yeah!!... Argh..." He moaned in Ecstasy. True to his word his balls felt like they were going to explode with the force of a volcano. Their rampant motions created a symphony of slapping and squelching as, at last, he felt his member tense up and let loose a bit of precum. He tried to hold it in. Wallace still wasn't sure about impregnating this plant woman, even if he was finally resolving all the sexual tension he had built up for her. His doubts were silenced. Her pussy quivered around his dick, the last straw on the back that was his coming orgasm, as he clenched his teeth and thrust as hard and deep as he could. "AAAAAARRRGH!!!" He groaned, letting loose the torrent of warm seed. He kept pumping his jism into her as pleasure erupted from his penis, over and over again. Finally, he came down from the release, grinning like an idiot and sprawled out in the flower pod.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

to Chaos:
"Do you like what you see, my prey?" she said, taking notice of Jarek's eyes drifting on her as she masturbates right in front of him, "I could make you beg for me to suck out your sweet juices... But I'm too thirsty to do that so..."

The spider woman went for his pants and undone it by cutting the belt down and the zippers with her hands. She is highly amused when she saw his underwear, trying to restrain the growing penis underneath it. She cupped the bulge with her juice covered hands and began to rub it and cover it with her own fluids. She smiled when Jarek started to wince and struggle to her molestations, the more that Jarek moved, the more he feels the pleasure. Unable to take the pressure any longer, he came while his underwear was on and the spider woman's hand is still touching him.
His body's arousal would have made all denials ring false, so he kept quiet, merely quivering as his eyes met hers. When she spoke of 'sucking out his sweet juices', he turned a deathly pale, as a thousand macabre images related to the ways spiders feed ran through his mind. He was however quite abruptly jarred from that train of thought, when he felt a sudden chill around his thighs. He could barely glance down, and he saw that his pants were now completely torn asunder, and those very dangerous looking hands headed for his tented undergarments.

He closed his eyes, awaiting for the agony that was to come. Pain never comes though. Instead, the pleasure seems to slowly increase, as he cracks his eyes open, looking at the spider lady. That same smile and look of hunger is still there, sending shudders of f ear through him as he once again wriggles in his bonds. The pleasurable rubbing increases though, and his already flushed face starts to burn brighter red as his arousal now throbs in her grasp. Soaked through with her sweet smelling nectar, the warm wet feeling becomes too much for him, and with a gasping moan of pleasure, his seed starts to pump out into his already wet boxers, and into the spider's waiting hand. His mind feels dizzy afterwards from the feel of release, and he rather dazedly looks up into the spider woman's eyes, thought process askew.
Shikan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Jester
Favorite Monster Type: Dark elf/giritabilu/arachne

Post by Shikan »

As Strom’s shoe and pant leg began to melt due to the slime grabbing onto him he turned to look down at her; accidentally stepping into the mass with his new position. But as soon as he could he brought the tip of his cane down onto the slime’s orb; this time hitting it much harder to try and dislodge it from the slime; since he saw it was a weak point to be exploited after the response from his last hit. “Stay off me!” was all Strom had time to yell at the slime before he was interrupted by Muriel’s gasp of pain. Strom quickly looked over to the nurse; and seeing the wolf girl on top of her; knew he would be unable to help her now. Not even looking to see if the slime was still around him Strom bolted for the window; and would climb out the window after Augustus.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Kmon13:
"The Dormitory will be the first place where these monster bitches will go, Kevin." Artix answered him as he lead the way, "Going to the Infirmary might be a good choice but..."

"Don't go to the Infirmary, guys!" a shout got the attention of the group and slowed them down. Artix looked at direction of the shout and saw Augustus, running towards them as fast as possible, "There's a bunch of girls there who transformed into monster girls back there as well!"

"What?!" Rica blurted out, "Is Daddy there?!"

"I haven't seen Doctor Arturiam in the Infirmary, Rica." Augustus said as he caught up with the group.

"Oh my..." Amarita said in a relaxed manner cups her chin, "The Academy's overrun by those monster women, there's no place to hide, and..." she smiled in a sadistic manner as she cracks the stolen whip, "This is getting exciting huh, Grey?"

"Heh..." Grey grunted, "If I wasn't in this wheelchair, I would have enjoyed fighting those bitches."

"This isn't the time to go sadistic, Kuya!" Artix said to his twin brother, "We need to think of a way to get the hell out of here!"

"We could always go to the Parking Lot and steal the bus." Rica suggested, "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Well, no one will mind if we steal a bus." Amarita contemplates on Rica's suggestion, "What do you think, Artix?"

"Come on, guys." Artix groaned at the suggestion of the two, "We can't just go around and steal stuff."

"Well we either stand here and let them take us or we steal a bus and leave the grounds, Artix." Grey said to him in a serious tone.

to TsarCUBE:
Taking the other way, Viktor hopes that he will not meet a lurking monster woman. He can hear the moans of every men and monster women who are now having sex in every corners of the school. Unfortunately, as he took a detour, the sky darkens a little and the sound of wings flapping is getting more and more audible as he take a step. When Viktor looked up, he saw a dozen of bird women of different plumage are descending towards him. They are being led by a pink haired bird woman whose feathers are brown and her talons are bare.

"Be our husband, human!" she says as she flew towards him, "You now belong to our flock now!"

to ShadowTengu:
"Tired already, my dear?" Elsa said to him as she traced her fingers on his chests, "We are not yet done, you know~." she said as more of the golden liquid pour down on his body, "We're not stopping until my body is sated, Wallace~."

Wallace's member became hard once more when a few drops of liquid went into his mouth. His body and mind is now being overridden with lust. Without any thought, he began to thrust into Elsa once more, fucking her raw with his dick and ravishing her without any thought. Elsa, who is now enjoying Wallace's drive being poured on to her, let Wallace do what he wants with her body while spilling more nectar on his body to increase his lust. She couldn't form any coherent words due to the pleasure that she is feeling and the only sounds that came out from her mouth are lustful moans.

to Chaos:
"How humiliating..." the spider woman took off her wet hand from Jarek's crotch to examine it, "You came to easily..." she taunted Jarek as she smells it and licked one of her fingers, "Though your milk is quite different... It looks like my father's cum... But the smell and taste alone is something new and exquisite..." she said, "And it's a bit thinner... Did you masturbate this morning, my dear?"

to Shikan:
The Slime Girl turned into a puddle once more when Strom hits her core with his cane. The old nurse began to convulse when her arm drew out blood. He saw her wrinkles beginning to fade and her gray hair take a shade of brown. But Strom does not have enough time to rescue nor watch an old nurse turn into a monster and climbed off from the window. When Strom made it to the ground, he suddenly hear a strange roar from the sky, followed by the sound of leathery wings flapping.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"The Dormitory will be the first place where these monster bitches will go, Kevin." Artix answered him as he lead the way, "Going to the Infirmary might be a good choice but..."

"Don't go to the Infirmary, guys!" a shout got the attention of the group and slowed them down. Artix looked at direction of the shout and saw Augustus, running towards them as fast as possible, "There's a bunch of girls there who transformed into monster girls back there as well!"

"What?!" Rica blurted out, "Is Daddy there?!"

"I haven't seen Doctor Arturiam in the Infirmary, Rica." Augustus said as he caught up with the group.

"Oh my..." Amarita said in a relaxed manner cups her chin, "The Academy's overrun by those monster women, there's no place to hide, and..." she smiled in a sadistic manner as she cracks the stolen whip, "This is getting exciting huh, Grey?"

"Heh..." Grey grunted, "If I wasn't in this wheelchair, I would have enjoyed fighting those bitches."

"This isn't the time to go sadistic, Kuya!" Artix said to his twin brother, "We need to think of a way to get the hell out of here!"

"We could always go to the Parking Lot and steal the bus." Rica suggested, "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Well, no one will mind if we steal a bus." Amarita contemplates on Rica's suggestion, "What do you think, Artix?"

"Come on, guys." Artix groaned at the suggestion of the two, "We can't just go around and steal stuff."

"Well we either stand here and let them take us or we steal a bus and leave the grounds, Artix." Grey said to him in a serious tone.
“Grey’s right Arty we’re fighting for our live here.” Kevin said with annoyance in his voice “We’re running from group of monster women who’s intentions beside matting with us is unknown, the faculty and staff still on this campus are probably going thought the same shit, and then there the Idea that we may no longer be on our world if what that woman on the PA system said was true. “ He added before he continued “For all we know leaving here on a bus that may not be fully fueled may end up with us being in the preverbal out of the frying pan into the fire scenario plus leaving out of here unarmed would be just plain stupid .” he said before handing Artix the Bow and arrows he took from the centaur woman earlier. “Here Arty you take it my archery skills kinda sucks.”

Unknown to the other Kevin knew the woman he was carrying on his back was very much awake as he felt the woman short breaths as he was thinking. "I don't even have to hear this bitch to know she's faking sleep and probably laughing at us." . Personally Kevin tempted to drop her and introduce her to the boxcutter he put in his boot, but he wouldn't resort to questioning her like that unless he had to. but for know he would keep quiet her type would end up gloating about how worthless humans are if she was what he thought she was...

It would also mean he'd owe his D&D playing friend an big apology when he talked about alternate realities.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Chaos:
"How humiliating..." the spider woman took off her wet hand from Jarek's crotch to examine it, "You came to easily..." she taunted Jarek as she smells it and licked one of her fingers, "Though your milk is quite different... It looks like my father's cum... But the smell and taste alone is something new and exquisite..." she said, "And it's a bit thinner... Did you masturbate this morning, my dear?"
His face was flushed a brilliant crimson as the spider woman spoke in those silken tones, indeed feeling the humiliation that so blatantly burned in his cheeks. His cock gave a tiny twitch as he watched her smell, then lick her fingers clean of his seed. Her words as she analyzed his cum were rather disturbing, and he shuddered visibly in the webbing.

"I..n-no, I haven't." he stuttered out quietly in response. "I..I'm not so healthy, s-so, I doubt it's very...worth your trouble." He said, trying to dissuade the spider woman from any further action.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Viktor finally lost site of the goo women and was making his way towards the back door of the library. From all around he could hear moans and cries of ecstasy. The atmosphere in general was not having a very positive effect on his mental stability to the point that he found himself wondering what would happen if he got caught as well and what sort of "girl" he wouldn't mind getting caught by...

Dr Kamov had to slap himself back to reality and shook his head at his own idiocy given the situation he was in. he had to find a place to hide and he had to find it soon.

Luckily for him he could see the back door to the library already. As his spirit began to rise, the sky above him began to darken with a flap of wings. Viktor turned pale and cold perspiration began to form on his forehead as he looked up to see a flock of some sort of bird women. They did not look very tough... minus their talons, but there were a lot of them and they were heading straight for him.

The woman ahead of the rest of the flock yelled out about him becoming their husband and that he would belong to their flock. The situation was so damn ridiculous that Viktor almost laughed, though it was perhaps his nerves beginning to fail him from the general insanity of the current situation.

"I refuse!' yelled out Viktor coldly and dashed towards the library's back door while trying to keep close to cover like trees and sides of the buildings, figuring it would make maneuvering and flight a lot harder for the bird women. At the same time he made sure to loosen his leather coat on his shoulders in case one of the birds manages to grab him from behind, so he could slip out of the coat and leave it behind in her talons like a lizard ditching it's tail. Though... he really hoped he wouldn't have to resort to that since the coat was very expensive and quite dear to him, being a present from his parents.

As he ran, he got his key ready and jumped towards the back door of the library, thrusting the key in immediately and trying to open it to jump inside safety.