Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Namelessone
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

Post by Namelessone »

After sitting in his own soup, Jerry "Kal" Kallow was getting ready to go insane. NO water.... People getting attacked over the PA He mulled it around as he ran his fingers through the stubble that was growing on his head. What should I do? as he sits in panic in his dorm room.

Weird messages over the PA...its like we have been taken over. To think I was worried about passing Algebra this year he groaned to himself. With a sudden surge of Frustration he realizes the worst possible thing, There is people out there with those monsters. Without a second thought, He looks around his room for what he can use to defend himself if need be.

He find his mop, his bucket and his master key. Not much to work with he thinks to himself. if i could only get to the Janitor's closet behind the cafeteria They might also have fresh water... With that thought in mind he heads there mindfully paying attention to his surroundings With his mop held as a weapon.

With anger surges forward down the corridor to the cafeteria Where he uses his master key to enters the janitor's closet and closes and locks the door behind him. Looking for a way to defend himself he sits in wait. Hopefully these rich kids got the common sense to head where the fresh water would be stored at he somewhat pleads to himself. It would double my chances if i had someone with me...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to all:
Spoiler: show
"What is this strange contraption?" a sweet voice of a woman said as the PA's started to go on air, everyone can also hear moans and sounds of pleasure that many are quite familiar of in some ways, "Can you all hear me?"

"Lady Umbriel..." a stern woman's voice said in the background, "The militia of this area has arrived." she informed the announcer in a casual tone, ignoring the sounds of sex, "What are your orders?"

"Well, please try to convince them that we meant no harm, Adrasta." she loftily ordered, "And if they try to fight, please hold them off and subdue them."

"As you wish, Lady Umbriel." the stern voice confirmed to her and walks away.

"Now then." she cleared her throat first before speaking, "To all humans in this area, we mean you all no harm. As of now, this place is in a world where you are not familiar off. Many dangers await for all if you try to find your way out." she said in a straight manner, "But fear not, for we do not wish you any harm. We come in peace and in good terms, making us your potential allies. We-"

"Don't listen to her!" Len shouted, "Please, don't lis-!" before he could finish his sentence, he got himself muffled by an unknown material and was followed by an even louder and longer muffled moan, frantic wet sounds, and bodies slapping each other.

People around you feel weird as they listen to the PA. Some are snickering about it, some decided to care less and continue with what they are doing, and the rest are getting worried about it and began to talk to each other about the current situation, unsure about what to do next. Suddenly, they hear more sounds of struggle from the PA, as well as the intense actions going on within the broadcasting room.

"Now then," the sweet woman named Umbriel said, "We only wish you all to stay in your places and we will mean you all no-."

"Lady Umbriel!" Adrasta's voice is heard once more, "Our sisters! They're attack-."

The PA's went silent once more, leaving more confusion and uncertainty to all who have listened to it. Then, you've felt the ground making light tremors and waves... which stopped a few minutes later. Thinking that all of the things that were said in the PA's were nothing more but a joke, the people resumed to their activities... well they were going to do so until shouts was heard outside. It was something that one would find it ridiculous...

"Husbands!"

"Finally! A man!"

"He's mine!"

"That's mine! Keep your hands away from him!"

Outside, a group of stampeding women with... weird and strange body parts ranging from horns, tails, scales, animal halves, elvish ears, and many more, are making their way towards every building that they can see and reach. There are also a flock of flying women, some have wings for arms, others have wings on their back, while some have imposing and large bat-like wings and lizard features, descended from the sky and began to snatch any person that they fancy. Others who stumble as they run away from the strange crowd was caught by the monstrous women, stripped of clothes, and gets himself raped on the spot. To make the matters worse, the surrounding darkens, even though your clock says that it's still morning.
to Chaos:
From the window of his room, Jarek can see the ensuing chaos that is happening below. He can see a number of them, being forcibly dragged somewhere before they could even react, and get raped on the spot where everyone could see them. The strange, monstrous women seems to not mind their actions. In fact, the public coitus seems to have made some of them even more hornier and more sex crazed than before, as well as the sight of their other kin, making their quarries moan loud and long to the wild and carnal acts of love. All of the sudden, a head popped right in front of Jarek. Its beauty seems to have outclassed every women that he have met, her eyes were crimson red, she also have six strange beads on her forehead, she also sports a long white ponytail, and her skin's as pale.

"Hello husband~." she greeted Jarek with a smile.
As Jarek looked out the window, listening to the strange broadcast, Shock, Curiosity and Fear warred in his mind for a dominant position. What in the hell was going on here?! He hoped that the barricades that had been set up at thje dorm entrances would hold. He walked over to his bed for a moment, taking a seat as he breathed in deep, trying to keep himself from panicking...too much at least.

Panic was soon unavoidable as a face was suddenly present. One of those that were stampeding onto the campus looked at him with a smile that made Jarek freeze in place for several seconds. The moment he could move, he reached for the nearest thing he could, and tossed it at the spying face. Sadly, the closest thing to him on his bed was a pillow, a rather ineffective missile in general, though one that might buy him the few seconds to get to his door.
Shikan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Jester
Favorite Monster Type: Dark elf/giritabilu/arachne

Post by Shikan »

As more is said over the speakers Strom was far from convinced of the safety promised being an honest option. After all; attacking school staff such as those in the PA booth is not the actions of a person hoping to keep them safe. Then when the shouting could be heard and the nurse could not open the door Strom decided to act quickly and tossed a chair out the window of the room in order to make an escape route.

As Strom began to gather up sheets from the beds he saw the two girls transforming and the one attacks Agustus. It was to this that Strom steps forward and holds his cane up as if it were a sword; quickly swinging between pair of girls. “You two will calm down now. Attacking other students is inexcusable.” But as he says this Strom backs away; his nerves acting up as soon as the weight of the situation dawns on him; that these girls are changing to be far from humans anymore. “Agustus! Muriel! Use the bed sheets to leave the room. I will follow!” And with this the man backs up towards the window while watching the girls.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Kmon13:
The Goblins may be caught off guard by Kevin's attack, but he was also caught off guard and got himself kicked by what seems to be a horse's foot and got thrown towards Grey. The impact caused both of them to topple down on the floor, leaving both of them defenseless. Grey couldn't move, talk, nor concentrate due to the pain of his broken leg that shot straight to his brain thanks to Kevin who hurtled towards him. Kevin tried to stand up and get back into the fight, but got kicked down on the floor by the same horse's foot that sent him crashing. He saw a brunette in a leaf green tunic and skirt whose lower half and ears is that of a horse and points an arrow to his face. She seems to be both flustered and a bit confused as she points her weapon towards him and said to him...

"Please don't make this harder for yourself, human..." the horse woman reluctantly said to Kevin as she traps him on the ground, "Don't make your current situation hard and give up..."

to ShadowTengu:
"Why would I hurt a cutie like you?" the flower lady smiled at him, "Come here, sweetheart." she said as the sweet smell that wafted through Wallace's nose gets stronger, "No need to be shy~." she said to Wallace.

Wallace's body began to move on its own. His mind became unaware of the vines that is ensnaring his body and the flowers on the vines that are pouring sweet liquid to his clothes that began to seep into his skin. The flower lady smiled at him as she guides his body to the flower pod and as soon as he enters the flower, she immediately fed him with the same material that coats his entire body by kissing him on the lips and letting her saliva enter into his mouth. His body felt hot all of the sudden as soon as the liquid that the woman transferred went through his throat. The flower lady began to remove the clothes of the dazed Wallace, licking some parts of his exposed skin while she's at it.

to TsarCUBE:
"No." Gavin seethed, "I refuse to let those whores rape my students." he said while cracking his knuckles, "Go ahead and make a run for it, Kamov." he said to him before taking a baseball bat that is lying around on the floor and run towards a silver haired woman whose bonelike tail is wrapping around an elementary student, "Get off of that boy, you wench!" he shouted.

Viktor left Gavin to save himself while he fights the strange rapists. He looked back and saw him getting surrounded by three women with bird wings and legs while keeping the student he just saved from the dangers of the monsters. When he made it back to the doors of the Chemistry Laboratory, he found out that the door's locked shut and he can't open it.

"W... who are you?!" a voice inside the Laboratory said in a panicky tone, "Are you one of them?!"

to Namelessone:
"I smell a human..." a woman's voice outside the room where Jerry is said in a playful manner, "He's nearby..."

"Indeed." another voice said and footsteps became audible outside and sniffing sounds can be heard near the door, "He's here, Liandra... I can smell fresh sweat and hear his breathing here in this... room." she said in a seductive tone, "I never thought that an untouched human's scent smells great."

"We know you're in there, human..." the voice outside said, "No need to fear us... We're not here to eat you or anything~." she added, "Elsa... Shall I break the door down?"

"Go ahead." the other voice approved, "Be my guest, Liandra~."

to Chaos:
The woman however, dodged the projectile that Jarek threw at her. She seems to be unfazed by Jarek's actions and put her hands on the window sill. The next thing that Jarek saw was beyond belief as the easily tore down the concrete walls around the window and let him catch a glimpse on her body, which the upper half wears a black corset with weblike designs that covers her bountiful chest, a purple fur that seems to cover her waist that acts like a skirt, and long, black gloves that reaches up to the half of her upper arms. At first, she looks like a human in his eyes until she entered the room and showed him her other half, which is a gigantic spider's body. Jarek did not realize nor react on the next thing she did to him... shooting a strange glop from her spinneret and managed to pin him by his left arm on the walls near the door. He tried to remove the material with his right hand, only to have it stuck on the strange substance that is holding his left arm on the wall.

"That's right... Struggle, husband." she cooed at him as she puts her hand under her skirt and began to rub her snatch, "Your resistance will make our love stronger..." she added as she watched Jarek struggle.

to Shikan:
"Sir, Nurse Muriel's unconscious!" Augustus said as he pointed on the unconscious elder near the jammed doors, "I don't know if we could take her with us in that state!"

"Spirit energy..." Shiela advances along with the other girl who is beginning to grow fur on her arms and legs, "Please give us spirit energy..." she added as she came forward to them while her body turns translucent and takes the color of dark purple.

"Hau... Hau..." the other girl panted and stuck her tongue out like as if she was a canine and looked at the two of them with strange lust that made them both shudder, "So... Hot..."

"Sir!" Augustus said, "I know you might hate this snap decision but..." he hesitated at first until Shiela suddenly shot him with a purple glop, only to miss and hit on the wall near the window, "But we have to leave Nurse Muriel!" he finally said it.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Kmon13:
The Goblins may be caught off guard by Kevin's attack, but he was also caught off guard and got himself kicked by what seems to be a horse's foot and got thrown towards Grey. The impact caused both of them to topple down on the floor, leaving both of them defenseless. Grey couldn't move, talk, nor concentrate due to the pain of his broken leg that shot straight to his brain thanks to Kevin who hurtled towards him. Kevin tried to stand up and get back into the fight, but got kicked down on the floor by the same horse's foot that sent him crashing. He saw a brunette in a leaf green tunic and skirt whose lower half and ears is that of a horse and points an arrow to his face. She seems to be both flustered and a bit confused as she points her weapon towards him and said to him...

"Please don't make this harder for yourself, human..." the horse woman reluctantly said to Kevin as she traps him on the ground, "Don't make your current situation hard and give up..."

"Fine I'll surrender but here's a question don't You think you and your people are making things difficult the Lady Umbriel by barging in here and attacking people without probable cause." Kevin said with a cold look in eyes as they were locked with the woman staring down at him with a arrow. "Sure I understand you watching your squad's back and all but Your people attacked us, and if I'm right about your answering to this Lady Umbriel that means you're her subordinate and if you're the commanding officer you'll be held accountable for not only your subordinates actions but for making her look like a liar, so you have two options and from the look of you killing isn't an option us and doing so would stain her noble name and deed for finding out you could have ended this peacefully or you could salvage this shitstorm you and your group caused by telling them to stand down so we could getmedical attention for my the person who may end up not being my friend after this into his wheelchair and to the Nurses offices for medical attention quickly"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Namelessone
Fool
Fool

Post by Namelessone »

"I smell a human..." a woman's voice outside the room where Jerry is said in a playful manner, "He's nearby..."

"Indeed." another voice said and footsteps became audible outside and sniffing sounds can be heard near the door, "He's here, Liandra... I can smell fresh sweat and hear his breathing here in this... room." she said in a seductive tone, "I never thought that an untouched human's scent smells great."

"We know you're in there, human..." the voice outside said, "No need to fear us... We're not here to eat you or anything~." she added, "Elsa... Shall I break the door down?"

"Go ahead." the other voice approved, "Be my guest, Liandra~."
-----

More out of reflex instead of thinking Kal grabs the nearest batch of cleaning supplies off the shelves and starts to mix them in his bucket to mask his scent. then coating his mop (his only defense) in the surprisingly Pine forest and bleach smelling mixture before dumping it out onto the floor of the Janitor's closet while silently as possible trying to open the ventilation shaft in the room. using his weight against the door to prevent it from being opened he rests the bucket which he refills with more chemical to add weight against the door as he uses the mop to bar the door by sticking it from one side of the small janitor's closet to the other before crawling into the vent to hide. All the while wishing he could look his unknown opponents in the eye.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to Chaos:
The woman however, dodged the projectile that Jarek threw at her. She seems to be unfazed by Jarek's actions and put her hands on the window sill. The next thing that Jarek saw was beyond belief as the easily tore down the concrete walls around the window and let him catch a glimpse on her body, which the upper half wears a black corset with weblike designs that covers her bountiful chest, a purple fur that seems to cover her waist that acts like a skirt, and long, black gloves that reaches up to the half of her upper arms. At first, she looks like a human in his eyes until she entered the room and showed him her other half, which is a gigantic spider's body. Jarek did not realize nor react on the next thing she did to him... shooting a strange glop from her spinneret and managed to pin him by his left arm on the walls near the door. He tried to remove the material with his right hand, only to have it stuck on the strange substance that is holding his left arm on the wall.

"That's right... Struggle, husband." she cooed at him as she puts her hand under her skirt and began to rub her snatch, "Your resistance will make our love stronger..." she added as she watched Jarek struggle.
He spared only a single glance back at the woman that had appeared at his widow as he reached for the doorknob. That single glance was all it too to stop him in his tracks, eyes wide in panic. He gazed at the woman, his eyes soon trailing down to her most noticeable feature, the arachnid lower torso. He barely managed to tear his gaze away, and with one hand on the door frame, he jerked his rooms door open to dash away from the monster woman. But the sudden wet, and solid splat he felt against his hand on the door frame stopped him in his tracks, with only part of him out the door. He tugged at the....*shudders* was it webbing?.....with all his meager strength, reaching with his free hand to try and tear the glop away. All he accomplished though was getting a second hand entrapped in the sticky substance.

His gaze was drawn to the voice of the woman as she softly cooed, smiling as she watched him continue to squirm. He continued to pull as he watched her with clear fear in his eyes, legs ready to flail and kick out at her should she approach. "D..Don't get any closer!" He stammered out as he stared at her.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Why would I hurt a cutie like you?" the flower lady smiled at him, "Come here, sweetheart." she said as the sweet smell that wafted through Wallace's nose gets stronger, "No need to be shy~." she said to Wallace.

Wallace's body began to move on its own. His mind became unaware of the vines that is ensnaring his body and the flowers on the vines that are pouring sweet liquid to his clothes that began to seep into his skin. The flower lady smiled at him as she guides his body to the flower pod and as soon as he enters the flower, she immediately fed him with the same material that coats his entire body by kissing him on the lips and letting her saliva enter into his mouth. His body felt hot all of the sudden as soon as the liquid that the woman transferred went through his throat. The flower lady began to remove the clothes of the dazed Wallace, licking some parts of his exposed skin while she's at it.
Wallace could feel the viscous liquid pouring through his clothes, seeping down his body, tingling every pore as the drops flowed down from his shoulders. The kiss that met his lips tasted unbelievably sweet as he closed his eyes, lost to the sensation of sweet nectar traveling down his throat and of the warmth building in him. As she undid his shirt and left small pecks down his chest Wallace opened his eyes to look down at her. He still couldn't get a good look at this plant woman, but what he could feel was an entirely different story. His member had grown into a visible bulge in his pants, which was quickly cupped by the green woman. The amount of pleasure he felt from the simple touch through his pants was unearthly, compounded by the honey covering his torso. He finally had an idea of what was going to happen to him as his shirt was completely removed from his body, and even though her fingers started prying at the button holding his fly open he asked her a question. "Wait... ugh, w- what are you going to do to me?"
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

As Augustus called that the nurse was incapacitated Strom growls in a show of frustration; he knew the higher priority should be to protect the students that he could. And between the two who already had transformed into a pair of inhuman beings; and the unconscious nurse Strom would need to focus on Augustus. “Alright just keep at a distance from these two! Now I want you to do as I said and get out of here. The sheets on the empty beds should be long enough for you to get to the ground out the window.” It was as he said this that Strom noticed Shiela moving closer; along with the more bestial girl; to which Strom steps forward while brandishing his cane like a sword. Understanding that this is not much for a threatening look for him to convey so he looked the liquefying girl over for any signs of a weakness he may exploit; only to see the only part of her to remain solid seems to be the floating orb in her ‘body’; if it could still be called a body more than a mass resembling jelly.

“You two… I know you are considered students; but attacking another member of the student body is something I cannot condone.” And with this Strom gave his cane a thrust at the orb in Shiela’s body; in an attempt to get her to back away without contacting her body with his own. It was as he thrusts the cane forward that he steps to the side away from the other girl; so as to strike Shiela’s side if she didn’t dodge; while keeping his own view on the other girl; in case of an attack from her. Though should the thrust contact or not; Strom would pull it back just as fast; so as to be ready to strike once more should he need to.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
to TsarCUBE:
"No." Gavin seethed, "I refuse to let those whores rape my students." he said while cracking his knuckles, "Go ahead and make a run for it, Kamov." he said to him before taking a baseball bat that is lying around on the floor and run towards a silver haired woman whose bonelike tail is wrapping around an elementary student, "Get off of that boy, you wench!" he shouted.

Viktor left Gavin to save himself while he fights the strange rapists. He looked back and saw him getting surrounded by three women with bird wings and legs while keeping the student he just saved from the dangers of the monsters. When he made it back to the doors of the Chemistry Laboratory, he found out that the door's locked shut and he can't open it.

"W... who are you?!" a voice inside the Laboratory said in a panicky tone, "Are you one of them?!"
Viktor was very tempted to grab that baseball bat off him since even though these "rapists" were attacking students, beating them with a bat seemed way too excessive. However, right now he was too concerned with saving his own skin as he fled to the Chemistry laboratory. To his horror he found the door locked and began rummaging for his keys only to find them missing since he had no classes to teach today. just as he was about to panic, he heard a voice on the inside asking in panic if he was "one of them".

"No, I'm not, I'm Doctor Kamov, open the door quickly before these things get to me!" Kamov exclaimed to the person on the other side of the door as he looked around to see impending doom everywhere, with the door being his only visible salvation right now.

"Open up kid, I don't want these things to get me!" Kamov reiterated in panic as he wondered if he could hide anywhere else if the kid on the other side of the door decided to refuse to let him in.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Kmon13:
"Hey pony!" Grey shouted, making the Centaur turn her head to him, "You're not going to get us without a fight!" he added while struggling to keep his voice straight and took out his taser.

"What will you do with that thing, boy?" the Centaur said as she watches Grey struggle back to his wheelchair, "And you're not in a proper fighting condition to scratch a warrior like myself." she added, "Should I prove you-"

Before the Centaur could even finish her sentence, she felt a sharp and heavy lash at her back. She jumped up out of surprise and shock and nearly crushed Kevin with her hoof had he not rolled away from it. When the Centaur looked around and see where the attack came from, she saw Amarita, holding a leather bullwhip and showing her a slasher smile made her shiver. Kevin also saw a silver haired tan woman with long ears and wears a skimpy leather clothing that only a fetishist would wear on Amarita's feet. The woman in question is unconscious while Amarita cracked her whip to the Centaur. The Centaur dodged the lash and loads her bow. Little did the Centaur know, Grey charged at her and punched the taser repeatedly to her to stop her from attacking Amarita. The Centaur's body may not have gone down from the repeated shocks, but it was greatly weakened by the shock it received and couldn't keep its balance. She crashed on the floor after Grey jammed the taser for the last time.

"Gnnn... Gaaaahh..." the Centaur convulses and couldn't properly form a sentence, "Maaahhh... Hooo..."

"Sorry..." Grey said as he discards the spent cartridge, "But we are not surrendering to you."

"Grey!" Rica shouted as she and two more students threw chairs and garbage bins to an incoming group of goblins, "We need to get out of here!"

"GWAAAAAAAAAARGH!" a bestial shout was suddenly heard from nowhere.

The monster girls who are inside the room stopped from what they are doing. Then all of the sudden, they all took off, with fear in their eyes. Those who already caught a man made a beeline to the holes where they came from. The ones who remained in the Mess Hall are Grey, Rica, Amarita, Artix, Lowe, Kevin, and five students who are not yet captured. There are also a handful of incapacitated monster girls, one is a girl with wolf-like claws and paws and covered with brown fur, the other is the Centaur that Grey knocked down, and the last is the brown skinned woman that Amarita took out. The remaining humans are quite confused about what just happened at first.

"This... this... bad..." the Centaur stutters as she struggles to stand up, "Ushi... Ushh... Oni..." she added before collapsing to the ground.

to Namelessone:

"Oh no..." the voice of Liandra said with fear, "Who let her in here?!"

"We have to leave, Liandra." Elsa added, "This man's not worth it if she's here!"

Outside, numerous sounds of scampering feet were heard as well as groans of men who are being carried away by the monsters. The running and scampering continues for a few minutes until everything is silent outside. No sounds are heard other than Kal's breath.

to Chaos:
"Why shouldn't I, my sweet, little prey?" the Spider woman said as she advances towards Jarek, "You sound so cute when you stammered." she added seductively as her face comes too close to his.

Jarek's legs are suddenly encased and secured on the wall by the same material that covers his arm. Jarek continues to struggle in breaking away from the webbing while the Arachnid Humanoid spins more webs on his body until the only parts that are exposed are his head and the crotch of his pants. Little did Jarek know, the spider woman's face seems to have taken a deep shade of red and her fur skirt seems to be getting wet on some parts and emanates a sweet scent. The spider woman's breathing becomes heavy and her left hand begins to rub his crotch while her right arm fondles her chest.

"Mmmmm... Your watching you struggle makes me even more hungry than before, dearie..." she lustfully said as she runs her finger on his crotch while her hand fondles her mounds, "I wonder if you taste great as well~."

to ShadowTengu:
"I'm only going to make you feel so good that no one can satisfy you but myself~." the plant woman said as she looked at him with a hungry and needy glint in her eyes, "For so long, I have waited for a man for myself." she added as she uses the flowered vines around her to simulate Wallace's body and her hands to remove his clothes until he wears nothing but his birthday suit, "I am going to enjoy this day onward with my new husband~." she added as she kneels down and lick the honey-slated penis that sent jolts of pleasure to Wallace's mind, "My, I never thought that my honey's that potent to your kind~." she continuously licked his cock, "I've never had such a tasty treat before~."

to Shikan:
When the cane hits the orb within Shiela's body, she immediately cried out of pleasure and turned into a puddle in the process. The other girl seems confused for a moment when Shiela melted. Then she locked her sights on Augustus, who is now on the window sill and readies himself to go down and unaware of the wolf girl that is now drooling at him. She suddenly ran past Strom and dashed her way towards the student whom Strom is trying to protect.

to TsarCUBE:
"I dunno-" the voice on the other side couldn't finish what he is about to say when the windows suddenly shattered within the Chemistry Laboratory, "Oh god..." he whimpered, "Stay back..."

A loud slash is heard, followed by a metal pipe's dull clang on the floor. Few glass bottles were shattered and chairs and desks are also being thrown as well, only to be followed up by more slashes. Then, the door began to rattle as the person on the other side tries to get out of the room. The rattles got louder as seconds pass by. Viktor can also hear the heavy breathing of a woman from the door if he listens more carefully and ignores the sound of begging and pleas for mercy.

"No!" the voice pleads, "Nononononononononono!" he said a strings of 'no', "Don't do this!" he sobbed, "Please! Don't- AAAAAAARGH! AHHHHHH!" he shouted loud as the rattling subsides and the sounds of clothes being ripped apart is heard.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

to Kmon13:
"Hey pony!" Grey shouted, making the Centaur turn her head to him, "You're not going to get us without a fight!" he added while struggling to keep his voice straight and took out his taser.

"What will you do with that thing, boy?" the Centaur said as she watches Grey struggle back to his wheelchair, "And you're not in a proper fighting condition to scratch a warrior like myself." she added, "Should I prove you-"
"Grey what the fuck are you doing," Kevin said still looking at the arrow still pointed at him. "You shouldn't be moving in your condition!"
Before the Centaur could even finish her sentence, she felt a sharp and heavy lash at her back. She jumped up out of surprise and shock and nearly crushed Kevin with her hoof had he not rolled away from it. When the Centaur looked around and see where the attack came from, she saw Amarita, holding a leather bullwhip and showing her a slasher smile made her shiver. Kevin also saw a silver haired tan woman with long ears and wears a skimpy leather clothing that only a fetishist would wear on Amarita's feet. The woman in question is unconscious while Amarita cracked her whip to the Centaur. The Centaur dodged the lash and loads her bow. Little did the Centaur know, Grey charged at her and punched the taser repeatedly to her to stop her from attacking Amarita. The Centaur's body may not have gone down from the repeated shocks, but it was greatly weakened by the shock it received and couldn't keep its balance. She crashed on the floor after Grey jammed the taser for the last time.

'"Gnnn... Gaaaahh..." the Centaur convulses and couldn't properly form a sentence, "Maaahhh... Hooo..."

"Sorry..." Grey said as he discards the spent cartridge, "But we are not surrendering to you."

"Grey!" Rica shouted as she and two more students threw chairs and garbage bins to an incoming group of goblins, "We need to get out of here!"
"Note to self never underestimate Grey... even injured!" he said before taking out some duck tape from his bookbag and used it to wrap up both the knocked out S&M girl and the Centaur who tried to use d the arrows on him and looked at her before thinking 'Sorry Father I guess I won't be dying today.' as he used it on her before revealing of the very same bow and arrows she attempted to use on him over his sholder before picking up the the mop handle again and thinking if he should put some duck tape over it to make it into a spear before handing it over to Grey. "Are you okay to move on your own Grey?"

The monster girls who are inside the room stopped from what they are doing. Then all of the sudden, they all took off, with fear in their eyes. Those who already caught a man made a beeline to the holes where they came from. The ones who remained in the Mess Hall are Grey, Rica, Amarita, Artix, Lowe, Kevin, and five students who are not yet captured. There are also a handful of incapacitated monster girls, one is a girl with wolf-like claws and paws and covered with brown fur, the other is the Centaur that Grey knocked down, and the last is the brown skinned woman that Amarita took out. The remaining humans are quite confused about what just happened at first.

"This... this... bad..." the Centaur stutters as she struggles to stand up, "Ushi... Ushh... Oni..." she added before collapsing to the ground.
"Okay whatever that thing is that got the them scared isn't good grab anything that can be used as !" Kevin said before handing the Mop handle to Grey "Here Grey you can use it to hold yourself up for now I'll carry miss S&M here for Intel" Hey Lowe does your kitchen use gas stoves? " He asked before putting the bound brown skinned woman over his shoulder.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Namelessone
Fool
Fool

Post by Namelessone »

"Oh no..." the voice of Liandra said with fear, "Who let her in here?!"

"We have to leave, Liandra." Elsa added, "This man's not worth it if she's here!"

Outside, numerous sounds of scampering feet were heard as well as groans of men who are being carried away by the monsters. The running and scampering continues for a few minutes until everything is silent outside. No sounds are heard other than Kal's breath.

Response:

"what can i do but wait?" Kal thinks to himself "I hate hiding out like this but i don't know what i'm up against."

*Kal waits for the proverbial axe to fall* Its pretty terrible all i can do is wait... almost feeling defeated he decides to walk out and greet is savior and take his death like a man

as he slowly unlocks the door and walks out with his eyes closed praying the sight to come is worth the risk.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

"I'm only going to make you feel so good that no one can satisfy you but myself~." the plant woman said as she looked at him with a hungry and needy glint in her eyes, "For so long, I have waited for a man for myself." she added as she uses the flowered vines around her to simulate Wallace's body and her hands to remove his clothes until he wears nothing but his birthday suit, "I am going to enjoy this day onward with my new husband~." she added as she kneels down and lick the honey-slated penis that sent jolts of pleasure to Wallace's mind, "My, I never thought that my honey's that potent to your kind~." she continuously licked his cock, "I've never had such a tasty treat before~."
"Wait... Husband!?!?! I'm not ready for that kind of- Ugh! Oh." Wallace's objections were cut off by the sudden surge of pleasure all over his body. His member tensing and hardening quickly under the plantgirl's oral stimulation. "I never... wanted... agh! Look, I appreciate what you're doing- oof! But, I've got other women I'd like to... meet!" He barely got out that strained sentence. The pleasure was overcoming his body, which he had finally noticed was completely bare to the elements. "Wait when did you- Oh damn it!" He lurched forward from the pleasure emanating from his hard cock. The alraune practically had his whole member in his mouth, swirling a mix of saliva, honey, and precum around his dick with her toungue. The vines kept drenching the two of them with a shower of the stimulating honey, a tingling sensation that was keeping Wallace completely under control. "Oh god... I'm gonna cum if this keeps up... Please... just... stop... Oh!" He leaned back, mouth agape, just letting the honey from a flowered vine trickle into his mouth. The warmth and pleasure started to build. Starting from his stomach expanding all the way across his body, culminating in his throbbing penis. His balls tensed up, the green woman had his entire shaft in her mouth, sucking and licking with an inhuman drive, as she used a hand to massage the testes that clung to her treat. "Oh damn! Wait... No... Ffuu... Ugh" He moaned, leaning forward, trying to keep the sensation of a coming orgasm in check. It was inevitable, the teasing and stimulation was too much, he was going to blow his load. "I'm... not... oh! OH! ARGH!!!" Wallace threw his entire torso back and thrust his pelvis forward, bracing himself on the edge of the flower pod's petals as he shot his own sweet nectar into the alraune's mouth...
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Kmon13:
"GRAAAAAAAARGH!" a roar gets even louder than before as the ground rumbles a little and loud thumps are heard nearby.

Grey didn't say anything when the roar was heard the second time. Rather, he began to move his wheelchair towards the backdoor of the Mess Hall. Artix's mouth fell open when he saw his twin brother move towards the door and sees his fears come true. Rica and Amarita went towards Grey and tries to convince him to come along with them. They knew that whatever was out there, Grey wouldn't stand a chance against it, even if he have a tazer and a pepper spray.

"Grey! Don't do this." Amarita said as she held on to the handles of Grey's wheelchair, "We can get out of here together!"

"I'm a dead weight if I came along with you guys." Grey said as he forces his wheelchair to move as Amarita stops it, "I'm crippled and helpless enough to stall all of you and get us all captured in the process of escaping anyway. I might as well make myself useful and stop whatever is coming for us." he said the last part as if he was having a casual small talk with people.

"No..." Rica's eyes began to water, "Please don't do this..." she added.

"Montgomery, Artix, please take Rica and Amarita with you and get out of here." Grey ordered the two boys to Rica and Amarita's shock.

to Namelessone:
Outside, the entire area seems to be devoid of any form of being. The place seems to be tranquil at first as Kal moves out from his hiding place until he hears something as soon as he puts his foot outside, the sound of a hyperventilating beast. Not only that, his foot was suddenly covered with a sweet smelling liquid that he can't identify. The liquid sees into the skin of his feet and felt a mild, numbing, and pleasurable sensation from it. He also hears skittering and clacking from outside. As soon his second footstep came, a pair of hands came out from above and immediately went for Kal's shoulder. Kal would have been captured by the pair of hands had he not made a quick dash from the door. He then looked up from behind to see whom his attacker was, a black haired woman whose half of her body is a part of a very large centipede. She has a pair of mandibles growing near her neck, her antennae moving independently, and her body marked with many seals and tattoos. When her red eyes made contact with Kal's, she licked her lips and drool came out from her mouth and mandibles that are now clicking. She then poised to jump on Kal, readying herself for the inevitable rape that will come after she captures the man that is sitting right in front of her.

to ShadowTengu:
"Mmmmm..." the Alraune moaned as Wallace came inside her mouth, she then suckled on his wood like a babe who is hungry for her mother's milk. Her tongue goes all over Wallace's tip, licking away the honey and the milk that he produced, "What tasty honey that you've just produced from your lovely meat." she removed her mouth from his still hard and sensitive cock, "Oh my, it seems that your sword twitches for more." she teased him while licking Wallace Jr. from the base up to the tip, "Tell me, dear husband..." she said as she laps on his lower part faster than before and covers it with saliva and honey, "Would you like to help me produce children?"
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

"GRAAAAAAAARGH!" a roar gets even louder than before as the ground rumbles a little and loud thumps are heard nearby.
"Again Im not liking that sound on bloody bit." Kevin said to himself as he had the Dark Skinned over his shoulder giving him a nice view of her peach shaped ass before asked a question "Hey Mind asking why we're are still standing around for that?"

Grey didn't say anything when the roar was heard the second time. Rather, he began to move his wheelchair towards the backdoor of the Mess Hall. Artix's mouth fell open when he saw his twin brother move towards the door and sees his fears come true. Rica and Amarita went towards Grey and tries to convince him to come along with them. They knew that whatever was out there, Grey wouldn't stand a chance against it, even if he have a tazer and a pepper spray.

"Grey! Don't do this." Amarita said as she held on to the handles of Grey's wheelchair, "We can get out of here together!"
"Yeah I'm not leaving you behind Grey to get eaten!" Kevin added. "I'm not losing another friend and I refuse to let Arty and Rica lose a sibling you stupid prat this isn't a movie some one grab this fool" he said before thinking to himself "For such a smart guy you can be an real dumbass!" then he heard Grey's reasons for staying as he forced his wheelchair to move....
"I'm a dead weight if I came along with you guys." Grey said as he forces his wheelchair to move as Amarita stops it, "I'm crippled and helpless enough to stall all of you and get us all captured in the process of escaping anyway. I might as well make myself useful and stop whatever is coming for us." he said the last part as if he was having a casual small talk with people.

"No..." Rica's eyes began to water, "Please don't do this..." she added.

"Montgomery, Artix, please take Rica and Amarita with you and get out of here." Grey ordered the two boys to Rica and Amarita's shock.
"That Bullshit Grey I refuse to leave you behind injured Artix, Rica, Lowe help me get this Idiot out of here." he said grabbing his wheelchair.

Destined Paths Of Eden
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

"K- kids?! This is... this is too much!!" Wallace said. "Look, I've got so much else to do with my life... I never asked for any of this! Unf!" His thoughts were once again interrupted by the sensations that the plant woman's toungue lashings were giving him. "I'm..." He cut himself off, looking down at the alraune. A smile was on her face as she clung to his dick with a free hand. His eyes wandered lower, settling on her dangling green breasts, a pert nipple jutted out from both of them. He noticed a lapse in the pleasurable sensations all over his body, no doubt due to the fact that she had paused in her efforts. "... Sigh... Look, I've got something that I need to do before I make any sort of huge commitment here... I need the closure." Her eyes narrowed, either from listening or from being annoyed by her would be fiance's conditions. She still clung to his member, an effective way of silencing any resistance should this not be something she wants to hear. "There's someone who I never got the chance to tell my true feeling fo- Ghah!!" She immediately gripped his penis, continuing to stroke and lick it as precum started to leak from the tip. "I... I just want to... ugh... Just want to see- fuah! See if I can have sex with her. OOAAH!!" He moaned, she had once again stared giving him a blowjob. This one was even more pleasurable due to the sensitivity from his first orgasm, compounded by the honey shower once again starting to flow and cover his body with the tingling liquid. "Hey! If you help me... get with her- ack! I'll be your husband with no regrets! She's just a security guard at my school!! Please- Oof! Help me with this and I'll gladly impregnate you!" His hand shot up to his mouth. Even if he had the chance to have sex with Elsa Reeds could he really commit to building a family with this plant woman?... All he knew at this point was the familiar tenseness building up in his cock. "Wait!... Ghuh... I'm... I'm gonna come again! Just... hold on for one SECOND!! ARGH!" He leaned forward, desperately trying to hold in another orgasm.
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

When the slime before Strom fell into itself at the slightest touch the man took the chance to focus on the wolf girl. He quickly bolted at her and brought his cane up ahead of himself as he moved. It was when he would get in range to strike that Strom jabbed the cane’s end at the girl’s knee from behind; which Strom figured would cause her to fall due to having her leg pushed where it should bend. “Augustus! Get out of here now!” Strom called to the boy in a commanding tone.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"Why shouldn't I, my sweet, little prey?" the Spider woman said as she advances towards Jarek, "You sound so cute when you stammered." she added seductively as her face comes too close to his.

Jarek's legs are suddenly encased and secured on the wall by the same material that covers his arm. Jarek continues to struggle in breaking away from the webbing while the Arachnid Humanoid spins more webs on his body until the only parts that are exposed are his head and the crotch of his pants. Little did Jarek know, the spider woman's face seems to have taken a deep shade of red and her fur skirt seems to be getting wet on some parts and emanates a sweet scent. The spider woman's breathing becomes heavy and her left hand begins to rub his crotch while her right arm fondles her chest.

"Mmmmm... Your watching you struggle makes me even more hungry than before, dearie..." she lustfully said as she runs her finger on his crotch while her hand fondles her mounds, "I wonder if you taste great as well~."
Jarek was left staring into the spider woman's predatory gaze, shivering as he struggled vainly in the webbing material she so dextrously spun around him. He whimpered at her words, telling him how she can't wait to eat him up. The only thing he could do, was shake his head as she drew closer. He tried to look everywhere but the spider woman's gaze, a gaze that continued to make him tremble.

His eyes were drawn downward, to her hand that was eagerly seeming to fondle her chest, his nose catching the surprisingly sweet scent that was emanating from her. He blushed as he looked at her rather sizable, and from the way her hands moved, soft pale breasts.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
to TsarCUBE:
"I dunno-" the voice on the other side couldn't finish what he is about to say when the windows suddenly shattered within the Chemistry Laboratory, "Oh god..." he whimpered, "Stay back..."

A loud slash is heard, followed by a metal pipe's dull clang on the floor. Few glass bottles were shattered and chairs and desks are also being thrown as well, only to be followed up by more slashes. Then, the door began to rattle as the person on the other side tries to get out of the room. The rattles got louder as seconds pass by. Viktor can also hear the heavy breathing of a woman from the door if he listens more carefully and ignores the sound of begging and pleas for mercy.

"No!" the voice pleads, "Nononononononononono!" he said a strings of 'no', "Don't do this!" he sobbed, "Please! Don't- AAAAAAARGH! AHHHHHH!" he shouted loud as the rattling subsides and the sounds of clothes being ripped apart is heard.
Viktor almost jumped on the spot, with his hand still on the door handle as he heard the window shatter inside the chemistry labortory and the student inside began to plead with who ever just got inside through the window.

The... window... thought Viktor slowly, it didn't occur to him until now that these things could just get through the window... why didn't this school have any protection for the windows? In either case, his idea of finding a safe haven inside on the of the class rooms was quickly dissolving...

As he hears more and more pleading followed by sobbing and the sound of cloths tearing he begins to pale and slowly lets go of the door handle with perspiration forming on his forehead, it was way too late to save the poor soul n the other side of the door now...

Dr Kamov shook his head to clear it of of the horrific imagination that was now taking hold of him and decided to run again, his destination this time, was the Library, as the Library archive room should not have any windows in it, and with any luck he might actually make it... probably. Thus Viktor took off at break neck speed running for the school library, attempting to dodge any attempts of the strange creatures attacking him...