Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

7:45 am...

It was supposed to be a start of a new school year for the Shrike International Academy, an all boys boarding school that is located in a mountaineous regions of England. Students, teachers, and staff members were eager to start a new year... Until one incident happened a little earlier.Desmond Thrall, the aging Headmaster of the Academy, died in his sleep. One of the school's caretakers found him in his bed, lying still and not even breathing. Majority of the school were quite sad that 'Grandfather Shrike' died in the morning. The teachers and the staff agreed on sending the Headmaster back to his hometown in Scotland for burial and cancelling the school for two days to vote for the newest Headmaster of the Academy. Most of them decided to start the elections in the 7th Meetings Room, at the Main Office Building.

The only ones who are not part of the elections are the School's cooks, the Campus Securities, Janitors, Technical Staff, and some few handful of teachers.Students are either strolling around the academy, hanging out at the Gym, School Garden, or at the Rooftop of the Main Office Building, eating at the Mess Hall, or staying inside their rooms since today is a free day for them, as well as the next days to come.Strangely, all of the communication signals and connections were cut off as soon as Thrall died, making the free day a boring one for students and teachers who likes to surf the Internet.

The winds are quite strong and the sky was cloudy as well... even though the weather forecast says that today's weather will not include strong winds and thick clouds. And to make matters worse, one of the gardener's daughter found a strangely shaped and colored fruit nearby.Today is a day of boredom, depression, and strange things.

(You are free to start out at any places you want. The Meetings Room at the 7th floor is off limits as of now.)
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

Post by ShadowTengu »

Wallace Griswald was assisting one of the security guards on the first floor of the security building that day. Apparently, one of the monitors on the surveillance system in the guard station suddenly blinked off during Deputy Mallers' shift. Mallers, knowing Wallace to be good at fixing things like this(And also attempting to avoid the paperwork) pulled Wallace away from his room to try and fix the faulty monitor. The culprit appeared to be an exposed wire that shorted out the monitor, nothing a quick splice wouldn't fix.

He got up, out from under the table. Ready to switch the Surveillance screens back on to see if the fix worked... Wallace noticed that the Security Guard was nowhere to be found. Although the officer did leave the box of donuts he was munching on earlier.

"Meh, if I take one the fat bastard's only going to hold it against me... Guy doesn't even hang around to see if this fix works. Argh! Hell with it. It'll be on when he get's back, I've got papers of my own to finish!"

And with that statement Wallace flipped on the power...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Kevin Montgomery was in his room staring at the ceiling thinking about what just happened this morning...

Not long ago the Old man Strike died in his sleep and it resulted in the suspension of all classes. It also lead to a communications black out that made it so he couldn't E-mail his mother in the states and play his sisters in call of duty tonight.

Still there was bight side to this dark day of mourning...

He was free to look around the school since and maybe go to town since it was the first time he's even been this far from the United States...

But first he needed a shower...

-------------------------------

(An hour after taking a shower)

Now in a in his street clothes Kevin was outside walking toward the Mess Hall to get himself something to eat. He could already see the skies were cloudy looked like they were about to rain...

It was almost like home...

Kevin also reminded himself the say hello to the gardener and his daughter later since they were able to help him find his dorm on his arrival. As he went to the Mess hall he noticed their was still a line and got in hopping their was still lunch or breakfast available...

At this moment he didn't care because he was hungry...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Viktor Kamov was off to what seemed like the worst day he had in the last five years off his life. Not only did he show up early in the morning, but he was greeted with a surprise death of the headmaster. Dr Kamov was already in a sour lethargic mood during the morning and the death of the headmaster he came to admire did nothing to improve that. He was certain that he would shed some tears for the old man if his half asleep mind could fully comprehend the situation right now.

Most of the staff had gathered to vote for a new headmaster in the 7th meetings room of the main building, naturally Viktor was not invited due to starting work here only recently. While he did not desire the old man's position, he still felt slightly left out by his colleagues. After all, they probably served coffee in the meeting right about now, something he needed greatly in his current state.

With most of his work out for the next two days and the apparent loss of the internet connection, Viktor was left wondering just what the hell he was going to do for the next two days. He decided to start of by getting himself a cup of coffee in the cafeteria, something strong to wake him up long enough for him to form some sort of work plan for the next two days.

Once he obtained his beverage, Dr Kamov retired to a corner table with his laptop computer, luckily, the electricity was still there so he would at least be able to play some Skyrim until the folks at the maintenance department get the internet communications up and running again.

As Viktor Kamov sipped his coffee, he wondered just how this day could get any worse...
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Jarek Lubin stifled a yawn as he stretched his limbs. He stood up, stretching his back out, cracks sounding off from the re-alignment. He gazed off thoughtfully, his eyes resting on an old beanbag iguana that held a place on his shelf.

"He's really dead huh?" He spoke to the silent stuffed toy. He let out a dry laugh, before laying back onto his bed. He couldn't believe it honestly. He'd met the headmaster several times during his 4 years at the school. The man had been very kind, and had been understanding when Jarek had to take the recovery time off school. He couldn't believe that his final year here would be one without Grandfather Shrike.

He reached his left hand over to his right, fiddling with his silver ring, a habit he had developed over the years whenever his mind felt in turmoil. He got up, taking a hold of his little beanbag iguana, which he had gotten as a present almost 10 years ago. He held it in his hands, before setting it back down.

"Well Iggy, lets just hope this isn't an omen of things to come this year." He said to the stuffed toy, getting himself dressed more presentably, and grabbing a novel that he had borrowed from the library. Maybe a solid breakfast from the cafeteria, and some reading could take his mind off of all this. He took a quick, calming breath, before he exited his room, walking down the hallway of the dormitory,and heading to the cafeteria.
Shikan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Jester
Favorite Monster Type: Dark elf/giritabilu/arachne

Post by Shikan »

Strom walks through the grounds of the campus at a relaxed pace; his cane tapping the ground with each step. Idly Strom pulls out his pocket watch; flipping it open and watching the second hand tick and move around the face. Then with a quick movement he closed the watch; a soft click sounding as it locks in place. Strom begins to look around the walkways of the grounds as he continues on in his walk; his eyes passing from student to student to ensure none were misbehaving.

Finally Strom takes a pause in his walk; opening the gymnasium doors and walking into the dark room. Brushing his hand along the wall allows Strom to flip the light switch to the ‘on’ position; illuminating the room as he made his way to the supply room. It was in here that Strom began inspecting the different equipment pieces strewn about; ensuring the arrows were all straight, the fencer’s foils kept in good condition; as well as tightening any loose bow strings.

It is during this procedure that Strom goes about planning his day. He would need to state the safety precautions to both groups. The archery team would need to also bring the targets out to the fields. And Strom would need to make sure the fencers had the proper protective uniforms; or he would need to order them some. Letting out a soft sigh Strom walks out into the gymnasium once more; a feeling of boredom coming over him as he came to think on the effects the wind today would have should he shoot his own bow; yet without a partner he could not do his fencing either.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to ShadowTengu:
Spoiler: show
While Wallace walks away from the Security Office, he saw a blonde and tall woman who wears the navy blue jacket with a star and a lightning striking on top of it as a logo and blue pants. She is none other than the Chief of the Campus Security, Elsa Reeds. She's quite popular in the Academy for her beauty and dedication to her job in protecting the Academy from troublemakers and criminals. She waved her hand to Wallace and greeted him.

"Good day there, Wally." she said in a casual tone, "Sorry about leavin' ye behind a while ago..." she apologized to him and scratched the back of her head, "Most of us were called to check on the wind mills since some twat tried to commit suicide using those things... Again." she said in a joking manner, "So, yer done with the Terminal?" she asked, "Thanks again for fixing it, mate." she patted his shoulder and smiled at him, "The techies are checking on the School's communication grid... And we was forced to ask ya for help... Really sorry about that as well..."

to Kmon13:
At the Mess Hall, while Kevin waits in the long line. He saw a blonde young woman who sports a ponytail and wears a white blouse and blue skirt guiding a wheel chair riding black haired, brown skinned young man in blue pants and light brown shirt who is wearing an eye patch to cover up his left eye but still shows his long scars that may be shaped as an 'X' and has a cast on his right leg. The two lined up behind Kevin and began to talk.

"Grey, are you comfortable with walking around in a wheel chair?" she asked the wheel chaired person named Grey, "Dad said that you could have just waited in the Clinic for the food trolley to come by, you know..."

"Wait inside that boring place, Rica?" Grey asked her, "Nope. Besides, I need some fresh air as well since I was stuck inside the Ward for a week, lying on the bed and waiting for your old man's diagnostics..."

"Jeez... You're so stubborn sometimes, Grey..." Rica sighed at him.

"Why thanks for the compliment then..." he smiled at Rica before at his front and sees Kevin, "Oh, hello there Montgomery." he greeted him, "Fancy meeting you here, huh?" he said, "So, how's morning treating you?"

to TsarCUBE:
Nearby, a group of four youth, two High School students and two College students sat in a four seated table nearby Victor and began to talk about the late Headmaster's deeds and contributions to the academy. They also started swapping stories about the Headmaster's silly antics and stuff, including one April Fool's joke about the School's web page having a troll face instead of the school's star and lightning strike. Their reminiscence of Grandfather's time seems to have lifted a little of the Mess Hall's despairing air.

"Something's weird, Art..." an African-American college student who sports dreadlocks and wears a grey long sleeved shirt with a star and lightning strike logo in front and a green jogging pants said nearby, "As in really weird..."

"Rod..." a tall, long haired, Egyptian wearing a white shirt with green diamond imprinted on it and brown short pants who is seated next to the person named Rod said, "What's this weird stuff that you keep on saying, eh?"

"Aye." a boy in a light blue polo and khaki shorts whose brown hair is messy enough to be mistaken as an afro and seated at the opposite side of the Egyptian agreed, "You've been saying those words since this morning, you know." he added, "You should just spill it instead of keeping it all within you, pal."

"Kashim and Manfred's right, Rod." a brown skinned person in a light gray jacket and brown shirts named Art said while he puts on his hair band to fix his black hair, "You can't just say weird all day, Rod. Now tell us what's weird, okay?"

"What's weird is that there was supposed to be a forest outside of the campus, Art..." he said, "I mean, I could have sworn that there was a forest out there, guys..." he crossed his arms and ponders, "Now there's a bunch of dead trees and stuff outside..."

"Now that you mention it..." the Egyptian named Kashim cups his chin on his hand, "I also saw a nearby city that looks... old and derelict..." he added, "It was a bit disconcerting when I saw someone inside one of its tower thingy..."

"Was it a girl by any chance?" Art asked Kashim.

"Yep... It was a girl..." he confirmed on Art's question, "She was also looking at Grey as well... I think..."

"Kinky..." Rod said jokingly and smiled mischievously at Art, "So your twin bro's having another one in his harem of girls, eh?"

"What does she look like Kas?" Manfred asked him.

"Well she's a red head..." he described, "She has this weird flower hairpiece and long ears..." he numbered her appearance, "And I think that she's wearing a black cape..." he added, "I think she's one of those weird Vampire enthusiasts or something..."

"I hope she isn't planning to do something bad to Kuya* Grey..." Art said in a quiet tone, "He just got out from the Ward this morning... Even though he's still in a wheel chair..."

*Kuya = Filipino word for big brother

to Chaos:
When Jarek got out of his room, he saw someone on the other side of the Hallway, a pale, teal haired woman in a white dress. She was looking out of the window with her empty eyes. Her expression's was rather blank and something seems to have pu Jarek's mind at unease. When he tried to get near her, she said something that is quite disconcerting.

"The humans... Have returned..." she said in a creepy tone as she slowly turns her face and gaze upon Jarek, "Truly a day of happiness and celebration..."

And before Jarek could say or do something about it, the strong gush of wind came inside the hallways, forcing Jarek to cover his face. When the winds calm down, Jarek loosened his stance and found himself alone in the Hallways. A few students came out from the room and found Jarek, standing all alone in the Hallways.

"Jarek?" a voice behind him said, "What happened?"

to Shikan:
When Strom walks out of the gym, he was bumped by a little girl wearing a jacket with rabbit ears on its hood. The collision tipped her on the ground along with the basket that she carried along with her that is filled with a dozen strange purple fruits that are heart shaped and gives of a sweet aroma that one would be tempted to take a bite.

"Oh no!" the little girl said in a panicky tone, "I'm so sorry for bumping you, mister!" as she frantically picks up the strange fruits and puts them into the basket, "I was in a hurry to show Papa theses heart fruits and I didn't know that you were there! I'm really sorry for bumping onto you!" she apologized even more as she looks around and see if there's anything missing before standing up and taking her leave, "Sorry again mister!" she shouted and went to the School's garden.

The little girl went off, not even hearing any of his words. The child's hasty retreat was then followed by a strong but short gust of wind that nearly toppled some of the students nearby.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

At the Mess Hall, while Kevin waits in the long line. He saw a blonde young woman who sports a ponytail and wears a white blouse and blue skirt guiding a wheel chair riding black haired, brown skinned young man in blue pants and light brown shirt who is wearing an eye patch to cover up his left eye but still shows his long scars that may be shaped as an 'X' and has a cast on his right leg. The two lined up behind Kevin and began to talk.

"Grey, are you comfortable with walking around in a wheel chair?" she asked the wheel chaired person named Grey, "Dad said that you could have just waited in the Clinic for the food trolley to come by, you know..."

"Wait inside that boring place, Rica?" Grey asked her, "Nope. Besides, I need some fresh air as well since I was stuck inside the Ward for a week, lying on the bed and waiting for your old man's diagnostics..."

"Jeez... You're so stubborn sometimes, Grey..." Rica sighed at him.

"Why thanks for the compliment then..." he smiled at Rica before at his front and sees Kevin, "Oh, hello there Montgomery." he greeted him, "Fancy meeting you here, huh?" he said, "So, how's morning treating you?"
"We'll I just found out the net going to be down for the rest of the day, The guy who invited me to this academy after being booted out of high school just died in his sleep before he could tell me anything about my late father oh and that American hating of a English teacher who's been on my case has been giving me subtle hints I could be out and back at the states by the end of the week." He said hiding the his sarcasm as he was hiding the feeling of being pissed off about not learning more knowing about his father. Then he said . " Sorry Grey I'm just a little upset but I'm cool Grey, now what about you and Rica how are you dealing with things so far?"

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
to TsarCUBE:
Nearby, a group of four youth, two High School students and two College students sat in a four seated table nearby Victor and began to talk about the late Headmaster's deeds and contributions to the academy. They also started swapping stories about the Headmaster's silly antics and stuff, including one April Fool's joke about the School's web page having a troll face instead of the school's star and lightning strike. Their reminiscence of Grandfather's time seems to have lifted a little of the Mess Hall's despairing air.

"Something's weird, Art..." an African-American college student who sports dreadlocks and wears a grey long sleeved shirt with a star and lightning strike logo in front and a green jogging pants said nearby, "As in really weird..."

"Rod..." a tall, long haired, Egyptian wearing a white shirt with green diamond imprinted on it and brown short pants who is seated next to the person named Rod said, "What's this weird stuff that you keep on saying, eh?"

"Aye." a boy in a light blue polo and khaki shorts whose brown hair is messy enough to be mistaken as an afro and seated at the opposite side of the Egyptian agreed, "You've been saying those words since this morning, you know." he added, "You should just spill it instead of keeping it all within you, pal."

"Kashim and Manfred's right, Rod." a brown skinned person in a light gray jacket and brown shirts named Art said while he puts on his hair band to fix his black hair, "You can't just say weird all day, Rod. Now tell us what's weird, okay?"

"What's weird is that there was supposed to be a forest outside of the campus, Art..." he said, "I mean, I could have sworn that there was a forest out there, guys..." he crossed his arms and ponders, "Now there's a bunch of dead trees and stuff outside..."

"Now that you mention it..." the Egyptian named Kashim cups his chin on his hand, "I also saw a nearby city that looks... old and derelict..." he added, "It was a bit disconcerting when I saw someone inside one of its tower thingy..."

"Was it a girl by any chance?" Art asked Kashim.

"Yep... It was a girl..." he confirmed on Art's question, "She was also looking at Grey as well... I think..."

"Kinky..." Rod said jokingly and smiled mischievously at Art, "So your twin bro's having another one in his harem of girls, eh?"

"What does she look like Kas?" Manfred asked him.

"Well she's a red head..." he described, "She has this weird flower hairpiece and long ears..." he numbered her appearance, "And I think that she's wearing a black cape..." he added, "I think she's one of those weird Vampire enthusiasts or something..."

"I hope she isn't planning to do something bad to Kuya* Grey..." Art said in a quiet tone, "He just got out from the Ward this morning... Even though he's still in a wheel chair..."

*Kuya = Filipino word for big brother
As Viktor sat there with his laptop screen displaying the night scenery of Skyrim, he couldn't quite concentrate on the game when he heard the guys at the nearby table recounting the silly things the headmaster did. Viktor found himself smiling to himself and fighting back the lump in his throat as he downed a few more gulps of his coffee; truly, the old man would not be forgotten here and it was a big loss that he was gone from their lives now. Sighing, Dr Kamov picked up a newspaper from an adjacent table and and began flipping through the boring articles. He didn't get much time to get engrossed in it when one of the boys at the nearby table began a conversation about there being something weird. Normally, Viktor was not one to listen in on other peoples conversations, however the newspaper he held proved to be too boring and his mood wasn't there to play video games, thus his attention strayed to their conversation instead.

As the conversation rolled on, Viktor found his eye brow raising behind the newspaper so the guys at the next table couldn't see. The forest was gone? How could a whole forest just go missing? And a city nearby? Kamov was certain that there were no cities within visible range in these mountains. Maybe the kids were hallucinating... or taking some "remedies" they shouldn't be... Whatever the case, Viktor had just found the outlet for his boredom...

Dr Kamov pressed the off button on his laptop computer and closed the lid on it, promptly sliding it into a bag which he slung over his shoulder as he got up from his seat and picked up his barely touched coffee. He had to see this dead forest for himself, if it really was there, then there was a need to inform the other staff of this as it could be linked to the cut in communications.

Viktor slid his chair neatly under the table and headed out of the cafeteria, sipping his coffee slightly along the way. On the other hand... if the forest was just fine then he would at least get a nice relaxing walk out of this, something he has been meaning to do for a while now anyway.

With those thoughts in mind, Dr Kamov casually headed out of the school building and towards the general direction of the forest outside the campus...
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

While Wallace walks away from the Security Office, he saw a blonde and tall woman who wears the navy blue jacket with a star and a lightning striking on top of it as a logo and blue pants. She is none other than the Chief of the Campus Security, Elsa Reeds. She's quite popular in the Academy for her beauty and dedication to her job in protecting the Academy from troublemakers and criminals. She waved her hand to Wallace and greeted him.

"Good day there, Wally." she said in a casual tone, "Sorry about leavin' ye behind a while ago..." she apologized to him and scratched the back of her head, "Most of us were called to check on the wind mills since some twat tried to commit suicide using those things... Again." she said in a joking manner, "So, yer done with the Terminal?" she asked, "Thanks again for fixing it, mate." she patted his shoulder and smiled at him, "The techies are checking on the School's communication grid... And we was forced to ask ya for help... Really sorry about that as well..."
Wallace was quite fond of Officer Reeds. Mostly because she was one of the few security officers that gave a care about campus security, but also because there was a certain air about her that he found attractive... Or it could just be her accent. Either way "Wally" respected her enough not to blow off a potential conversation like he usually does with most people.

"Heh, don't worry about it. Hell I should be thanking you! It's not everyday that an average student get's asked to come into the security building, for any good reason anyway..." He said with mimicing her neck scratch. "So have the techs found out the problem yet? I mean I've gotta get this one paper turned in before tomorrow, and without the internet it's gonna be a little harder to turn in than it needs to be." Wallace knew full well that he had lucked out with his assignment being delayed due to the headmaster's death but that was no reason to procrastinate any more than he had already. Granted taking advantage of an old man's death isn't something to be proud of, he thought to himself... He had to at least acknowledge the poor guy's death. "So this whole chain of events after Old Man Shrike's death really seems like a slew of bad luck huh?" He said to Elsa. "I can see how spread out you guys are, and if what you said about the windmills was true... Well we really don't need this place turning into a mausoleum right now, you know?" He said somewhat jokingly. "Um, anyway the screens should work now. One shorted out wire caused the whole thing. I just spliced it and covered it with some electrical tape, should work fine now. Now I'd better be getting back to my room. This report isn't going to write itself!" He said as he walked down the hall... stopping only to stare out the window at something that caught his attention.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

@Wodan

Jarek stopped in his tracks as he saw the odd woman standing a few dozen feet down the hall. Was she a person coming to visit family or the like? He took a few steps towards her, when she suddenly turned her face to him, making him stop in his tracks. Something...something was extremely off about her. She seemed so,well, the best description would be blank.

He wasn't great at it, but usually he could read people's emotions like a book. But this woman...it was like she was an open book, but all the pages were empty. When the woman spoke, a powerful shudder rocked his body. With no emotion behind them, those words sounded all the more frightful and foreboding.

He shut his eyes, shielding his face as the gut of wind it him, forcing him to stagger back. When he opened his eyes, the woman was gone. He heard the voices come down the hall, asking him what had just happened.

"I...I'm not exactly sure myself" He said, still trying to process what the Teal-haired woman had said as he turned to the owner of the voice.
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

As Strom was hit he instinctively places his cane’s end on the ground behind himself; keeping him on his feet. At first the man was going to start lecturing the child to watch where she is going; but seeing she seemed to be distressed he let it go with a sigh. Seeing the girl picking up the berries he bends down and retrieves one of the few that landed behind him. Once he held the fruit he kept it hidden in his palm; making sure to not squeeze it lest he crush it.

While hiding that he still held the fruit Strom brings his hand up to his nose. He sniffs the fruit lightly; but moves his hand down to his side when the girl explains more than she needed to. But before he even decides to speak the girl was gone; leaving him to look around.

As the girl ran off Strom began to walk through the grounds once more. The strong winds sent a small shiver down his spine as his bare head felt the full chill of the air. Seeing that some of the students had stumbled Strom walks towards them and calls out in a commanding tone, “Students! You should get inside; the weather seems to be getting worse. A storm may be coming.”
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Kmon13:
"Montgomery, Sir Gavin's like that to all of the newcomers of the Academy." Grey said in a casual tone, "He did that to me and Arty when we were first years in the school..." he added, "Heck, we even thought about stuffing him in the school's sewage system... Until we get to know him better..." he smirked, "He's cool if you ask me."

"And he doesn't really like Americans as a whole..." Rica also supported Grey's statement, "He's just too much of a snark and a jerk to people who doesn't know him."

"And for your question about me and Rica, Well..." Grey pondered at first, "She has been helping me out during my stay in the ward." he looked at Rica, "She accompanied me during my seven and a half dull days of boredom in the ward and distracted me from rotting in myself on the bed.."

"And stop you from eating the flowers that Jazz and Rita sent you." she added.

"But it's made of chocolate, Rica." he whined, "And I like chocolates."

"Well Dad said that you might shorten the duration of the painkiller if you eat those chocolate." Rica said sternly to Grey, "Besides, eating sweets is bad for your health."

"Eating sweets everyday is bad for your health, Rica." Grey rebutted, "Do I look like the type of guy who would eat candy like peanuts?"

"Well-" Rica was about to answer until...

"Next in line please." one of the school's cooks said while bringing up a pot of beef stew at the counter, "Don't hold up the line and come forward, you three..."

to TsarCUBE:
When Viktor made his way to the front gates, he notices that the Guarding station is empty. Usually, the said station has at least four guards standing by inside it and who are usually standing by inside it; either drinking coffee on its balcony, reading newspapers near the entrance booth, or lazing about. Now, the station isn't manned by any of the Security guards. The doors of the station were left open. The gates were also left open as well, making Viktor wonder where the guards are as of this moment.

He looked at the other side of the gate and noticed that the asphalt roads outside that connect the school turned into cobblestones. What the four said about the forest turning into a lot of dead trees was spot on. And at the farther side of the road was a city that looks quite medieval. It seemed that the city was derelict and neglected since the sight of broken walls and towers and the littered wooden beams near its destroyed walls are there. The winds blew hard as well when Viktor took his first step outside... which settled down after taking another step. The air outside of the school smells sweet but feels thick and ominous.

"Hmmm... Are you planning to leave without a company, Doctor?" a blond man wearing round glasses and a white coat said behind whom Viktor recognizes as the school's surgeon, Robert Arturiam's voice, "You do know that it's dangerous to a place that is barely recognizable." he said in an easygoing tone.

to ShadowTengu:
Wallace saw a figure dissipating in the halls; as the wind rushes behind him. The figure's face met his eyes and gave him something to prevent him a few days of good sleep... an unworldly grin. And then the figure disappeared, leaving him there, stunned and unable to move. He also saw Jarek, recovering from a defensive stance and a few others coming out of their room and wondering about what just happened. One of the students questions Jarek while others where either going back to their rooms or going out for a walk.

to Chaos:
"Are you sure?" the black haired young man in an undershirt and blue boxers asked again, "I swore to God I heard something strange a while ago..."

"Me too." another student said before going back inside his room, "Kinda creepy too. And when I tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge..."

"Same here, bro." said the one passing by Jarek said and then he added, "And my door's brand new as well."

"Whatever it was..." the tee shirted youth said, "It was definitely a creeper... And the place feels a bit cold as well... Did anyone fiddle with the air conditioner?"

"Nope." many answered in sync.

"Jeez..." he said before entering his room, "I'll check the thermostat later..." he added as he closed the door.

to Shikan:
The students did what Strom said and went inside before the wind blows hard once more. A few others wanted to say something like an excuse to stay outside but Strom's presence stopped them of voicing such notion and followed suit with the others who just went inside. As Strom walks, he suddenly kneels down and his vision blacks out.

As his vision blacked out, he began to hear voices... All of them were feminine to be precise. The voices mainly speak in gibberish, a few words seems to be understandable enough, yet it gave him no idea on what they were talking about.

... humans... gone... one voice said, Curse... Kronos...

Lady Lilith... the other said, Traitor... General... Frimelda...

Humans... not accept you... the last voice said, No... genocide...

And after that, his body and vision returned to normal. He was still kneeling on the ground and was surrounded by students who saw him kneel down before they seek shelter.

"Are you all right, Sir Krueger?" one of them asked, "Should we call Nurse Muriel?"
Last edited by WodanYmirthe2nd on Fri May 18, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

"Montgomery, Sir Gavin's like that to all of the newcomers of the Academy." Grey said in a casual tone, "He did that to me and Arty when we were first years in the school..." he added, "Heck, we even thought about stuffing him in the school's sewage system... Until we get to know him better..." he smirked, "He's cool if you ask me."

"And he doesn't really like Americans as a whole..." Rica also supported Grey's statement, "He's just too much of a snark and a jerk to people who doesn't know him."
'Gee that make me feel better' Kevin thought to himself while nodding at Grey's words. "And for the record I'm half British and if he calls me a bloody colonial again I'm going to pick out a nick name he'll equally hate.
"And for your question about me and Rica, Well..." Grey pondered at first, "Rica's been helping me out during my stay in the Ward." he looked at Rica, "She accompanied me during my boring seven and a half days of boredom in the ward and distracted me from rotting in myself on the bed.."

"And stop you from eating the flowers that Jazz and Rita sent you." she added.

"But it's made of chocolate, Rica." he whined, "And I like chocolates."

"Well Dad said that you might shorten the duration of the painkiller if you eat those chocolate." Rica said sternly to Grey, "Besides, eating sweets is bad for your health."

"Eating sweets everyday is bad for your health, Rica." Grey rebutted, "Do I look like the type of guy who would eat candy like peanuts?"

"Well-" Rica was about to answer until...

"Next in line please." one of the school's cook said while bringing up a pot of beef stew at the counter, "Don't hold up the line and come forward, you three..."
""Sorry about that ma'am." Kevin apologized as he held out a tray with a bowl, "Were just still dealing with the fact the Headmaster pass away and each of us is trying to deal with it our own way just like you're probably doing right now."

Destined Paths Of Eden
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"Are you sure?" the black haired young man in an undershirt and blue boxers asked again, "I swore to God I heard something strange a while ago..."

"Me too." another student said before going back inside his room, "Kinda creepy too. And when I tried to open the door, it won't budge..."

"Same here, bro." and the one passing by Jarek said, "And my door's brand new as well."

"Whatever it was..." the u-shirted youth said, "It was definitely a creeper to behold... And the place feels a bit cold as well... Did anyone fiddled with the air conditioner?"

"Nope." many answered in sync.

"Jeez..." he said before entering his room, "I'll check the thermostat later..." he then closed the door.
He shook his head as the others were speaking, as if trying to clear it of a haze. "I..I think I need some fresh air or something..maybe I'll just go outside somewhere quiet after I grab a quick bite..." He muttered as he wandered off, leaving the others in the dorm that continued to discuss the odd phenomenon that had just happened.

What the hell did he see? That woman, even when thinking back to that impassive gaze she gave as she spoke in her deadpan voice sent a shiver through his being.

He took a long, deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. He felt his hand shaking slightly, but he tightened his fingers round the book he carried to steady it. "I..I jut need to go somewhere quite..." He muttered to himself, taking a detour, and heading out onto the campus green, hoping to find a comfortable tree to rest against and read, and try and escape this uneasy feeling that plagued him.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Wallace saw a figure dissipating in the halls; as the wind rushes behind him. The figure's face met his eyes and gave him something to prevent him a few days of good sleep... an unworldly grin. And then the figure disappeared, leaving him there, stunned and unable to move. He also saw Jarek, recovering from a defensive stance and a few others coming out of their room and wondering about what just happened. One of the students questions Jarek while others where either going back to their rooms or going out for a walk.
"Just... just what the hell was that?!" Wallace muttered to himself a he shuddered from the cold wind. "It, that thing just disappeared?!... Augh, just probably my mind messing with me..." He tried to tell himself, but there was just something so... wrong or off about the whole ordeal. He ducked into his room, ignoring the students in the halls. Shutting the door behind him, Wallace started to work on his schoolwork. Almost an hour passed but unfortunately the image of that... smile... just wouldn't leave him. "Hah... God damn it. I... I can't get any work done like this! Is... this room getting smaller?!... Oh fuck it! I'll just pull another all nighter or something! I gotta get out of this room!!!" And with that Wallace headed back out of his room, down the halls, and outside once again.
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:
to TsarCUBE:
When Viktor made his way to the front gates, he notices that the Guarding station is empty. Usually, the said station has at least four guards standing by inside it and who are usually standing by inside it; either drinking coffee on its balcony, reading newspapers near the entrance booth, or lazing about. Now, the station isn't manned by any of the Security guards. The doors of the station were left open. The gates were also left open as well, making Viktor wonder where the guards are as of this moment.

He looked at the other side of the gate and noticed that the asphalt roads outside that connect the school turned into cobblestones. What the four said about the forest turning into a lot of dead trees was spot on. And at the farther side of the road was a city that looks quite medieval. It seemed that the city was derelict and neglected since the sight of broken walls and towers and the littered wooden beams near its destroyed walls are there. The winds blew hard as well when Viktor took his first step outside... which settled down after taking another step. The air outside of the school smells sweet but feels thick and ominous.

"Hmmm... Are you planning to leave without a company, Doctor?" a blond man wearing round glasses and a white coat said behind whom Viktor recognizes as the school's surgeon, Robert Arturiam's voice, "You do know that it's dangerous to a place that is barely recognizable." he said in an easygoing tone.
Viktor was staring blankly at the deserted guard post, there was no one there, how could this be, how could they just leave the place unguarded, what if one of the students went out and got lost out there or some thief or intruder came into the school while they were out eating doughnuts somewhere else?! He would definitely have to notify the staff of this later for such negligence but... for now... Viktor looked at the cobbled road and his eye twitched slightly as his eyes travelled along it, to the dead forest and to the derelict town in the distance...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

Were the only words that were circulating in Viktor's head at the moment. This could not possibly be a prank as this was way too large scale for something like that. As he took one step forward out of school, there was a gust of wind that blew over him, making him stop for a second before he took another step and the wind died down to be replaced with a thick sweet yet ominous scent. What the hell was going on here?

Before Dr Kamov could take another step he heard the familiar voice of Robert Arturiam, the school's surgeon behind him, asking whether it was a good idea to head out without company.

Viktor turned around with a look of confusion on his face as he held his coffee in one hand, "do you even see the fact that the forest and the road is gone and that there is a ghost town over there?!" asked Viktor in a voice that could hardly classify as calm.

"I mean... this is ridiculous, it's like... another country or something..." Viktor went on trying to calm down a bit as he took another step towards the ghost town. "And unless you plan to join me in seeking out some answers, then I guess I would be heading out alone... though I hardly see what could be dangerous about a ghost town, for a lone student maybe, but we can take care of ourselves I assume?" asked Dr Kamov as he gestured the surgeon towards the city with his thumb over his shoulder. "Besides, that's where the guards probably went, might as well check up on them just in case" added Viktor as he began to head down the road.

"You coming?" Viktor called out over his shoulder without turning around. While it was true that there shouldn't be anything dangerous in this day and age, the atmosphere felt... really weird here... and for once in a long while, Dr Kamov felt intrigued and curious about exploring, for his scientific mind, this was an opportunity he could not afford to miss.
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

As Strom fell to his knee he tucked the arm holding the fruit under his body to ensure not to crush it as his consciousness faded and his body slumped down on his knee. Once his consciousness faded Strom’s thoughts urged him to get back up; though these faded once the voices sounded. Strom tried his hardest to understand the nonsense being spoken but at first it was no use. As the word “humans” was uttered Strom began to feel the relief that one would experience once able to understand something important. Though this relief is dashed as he heard the word “gone”; it was at this time that Strom mentally called out, ‘Who are you?! What have you done to me!? Explain this all to me!’

Though as he awoke Strom growled in frustration; he never got his answer from those voices; and had they explained themselves he would be able to warn others should it seem to be something more than a dream.

As Strom saw the students around him; he brought a hand up to his head, rubbing his temple slowly. “I will go to the nurse’s office. But can one of you accompany me? If I collapse again; I will need someone to get help.” It was as he said this that Strom picked up his cane; which had fallen to the ground at his feet. Using the cane Strom rose to his feet; and began to walk to the infirmary at a steady pace.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Kmon13:
"We all do, kiddo." the other cook who wears headphones on his hairnet said as he took three food trays from the stack and gave it to the three of them, "Nice to see you out of the ward, Grey." he added, "I guess that you want to have something like chocolate pancakes or something sweet for your breakfast , right?"

"Just give me a cream of mushroom soup and a glass of water, Lowe." Grey said in a happy tone, "I'm still on medication..." he grumbled.

"How about you, Rica?" Lowe looked at Rica, "My, aren't we feeling brave today?"

"Lowe!" Rica said in an annoyed tone, "I want my meat pies and mashed potatoes." she said in an upset tone, "I also want two slices of chocolate cake and a bottle of chocolate milk. Put that in my Dad's tab as well!"

"Oooh..." Lowe said as he calculates the costs of Grey and Rica's order, "How about you, Kevin?"

to Chaos:
As Jarek makes his way outside the Dormitory, he saw the environment outside the campus... Which was quite strange since there was once live trees that surround the entire academy. The entire academy is now surrounded with a sea dead and decomposing trees. And on the far side of the dead forest is a tower that is getting surrounded by a fog. Jarek was about to go until he saw something on the rooftop of the tower.

There two figures on the tower's rooftop. Both of them are emitting a strange and mysterious light. Before Jarek could call anyone's attention, the tower is now covered with a thick fog, blocking the sight of the two figures on top of the tower.

to ShadowTengu:
"Nrrrrh..." a groan was heard near the entrance of the Dormitory Building that Wallace is staying at, "Help..." the voice said in a weak tone.

When Wallace made it outside of the Dormitory Building, he hears a weak call of help from someone nearby. He looked around for a while and he found something above the Dormitory's Oak Tree... a man who is blanketed in a white material. The man in question weakly lifted his head and looked at Wallace.

"Water..." he said in a weak tone, "So... Thirsty..." he added before falling into unconsciousness.

to TsarCUBE:
"Well, I'd love to come along with you, Doctor. But there's this one small problem..." Robert said while Viktor is turning away from him, "Take a look at the your feet." he pointed at his legs, "Fog's rolling in."

The ground where Viktor stand is now covered in an ankle deep fog. The Doctor looked forward and saw the fog's level rises up if one decided to go forward. Right now, the once clear areas that gives a person a clear view of the abandoned city's towers from afar is now laden with a thick fog.

"If the fog doesn't convince you to stay inside the school..." he said in a relaxed tone, "Then have fun getting lost in the fog, my dear Doctor." he shifted his tone to serious and cold, "A number of teachers and security guards went missing after Headmaster's body was sent away from the academy an hour ago. Any more missing teachers and we might be facing the dangers of an adult losing his mind and hurting others in the process..."

The fog level began to rise from ankle level to knee level. Strangely enough, the School grounds is not even accumulating any fog. Doctor Arturiam turned his back and walks away from the gate and said.

"Look at the time~." he said in a relaxed tone, "Time to go and see if Rica and Grey are still in the Mess Hall."

to Shikan:
"I'll come along." a bespectacled young man in a black sweater and blue pants came forward to Strom and accompanies him to the Clinic.

While the two pass by the Campus Garden, they spotted something... or someone lain on the foot of the oak tree, spreadeagled. The two rushed towards the spot and saw a little girl, the same girl that collided with Strom. On her hand is an already bitten purple fruit that looks like an apple that has a red and pink heart pattern.

"Oh my god..." the young man checked on the unconscious girl to see if she still is still alive, "Sir, I'm going to the clinic and see and get Nurse Muriel here!" he said as he went off, "May I ask you to keep the girl accompany while I go to Miss Muriel? Thanks." he added before leaving him and the unconscious child.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Nrrrrh..." a groan was heard near the entrance of the Dormitory Building that Wallace is staying at, "Help..." the voice said in a weak tone.

When Wallace made it outside of the Dormitory Building, he hears a weak call of help from someone nearby. He looked around for a while and he found something above the Dormitory's Oak Tree... a man who is blanketed in a white material. The man in question weakly lifted his head and looked at Wallace.

"Water..." he said in a weak tone, "So... Thirsty..." he added before falling into unconsciousness.
Wallace looked at the man, in both puzzlement and shock, and thought that he had to be seeing things. "Okay, there's a guy floating above a tree... that seems logical... Water? Okay, maybe my mind is screwing with me... but it would be nice to get a drink." In somewhat of a jog Wallace made his way over to a nearby vending machine. Depositing two dollars into it he got himself a nice bottle of water... Pausing for a moment, he reached down to get his change. Three quarters worth. Which he then proceeded to deposit back into the machine as he dug into his pockets for the rest of his change. With barely enough coins Wallace managed to afford yet another bottle of water, which he took back to the spot where he first saw the old man on the tree.

"I might just be crazy but it doesn't hurt to be sure..." And with that Wallace looked back up trying to find the poor old guy...