Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

An RP about a school being whisked in a world filled with Mamonos.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: Shrike International Academy RP (Group B)

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to Chaos:
Spoiler: show
As Jarek makes his way outside the Dormitory, he saw the environment outside the campus... Which was quite strange since there was once live trees that surround the entire academy. The entire academy is now surrounded with a sea dead and decomposing trees. And on the far side of the dead forest is a tower that is getting surrounded by a fog. Jarek was about to go until he saw something on the rooftop of the tower.

There two figures on the tower's rooftop. Both of them are emitting a strange and mysterious light. Before Jarek could call anyone's attention, the tower is now covered with a thick fog, blocking the sight of the two figures on top of the tower.
When Jarek finally left the dormitories, expecting a breath of fresh air, he almost froze on the spot.

"W..what the hell?" He murmured as he took in the sight if the wall of dead and dying trees that seemed to ring the campus now. and a thick, almost clinging fog seemed to be settling in from the dead forest. His gaze was eventually brought upwards, beholding the tower that stood in the sea of trees. What was that doing there? His eyes caught a glimpse of two humanoid silhouettes on the tower's roof, before the fog closed in obscuring the tower in its entirety.

"Alright...I know I didn't imagine what I just saw..." He murmured feeling strangely compelled to walk closer to where he saw the tower, to perhaps catch another glimpse of it, and the mysterious figures, through the fog. With great hesitance, he moved ever so closer to the dead forest's edge, his heart jack hammering in his chest. This looked far to much akin to one of those old, creepy horror movies, and despite his morbid curiousity, he was not overly enjoying it.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Kmon13:
"We all do, kiddo." the other cook who wears headphones on his hairnet said as he took three food trays from the stack and gave it to the three of them, "Nice to see you out of the ward, Grey." he added, "I guess that you want to have something like chocolate pancakes or something sweet for your breakfast , right?"

"Just give me a cream of mushroom soup and a glass of water, Lowe." Grey said in a happy tone, "I'm still on medication..." he grumbled.

"How about you, Rica?" Lowe looked at Rica, "My, aren't we feeling brave today?"

"Lowe!" Rica said in an annoyed tone, "I want my meat pies and mashed potatoes." she said in an upset tone, "I also want two slices of chocolate cake and a bottle of chocolate milk. Put that in my Dad's tab as well!"

"Oooh..." Lowe said as he calculates the costs of Grey and Rica's order, "How about you, Kevin?"
"I just have a Shepard's pie and some chocolate cake Lowe" Kevin said still feeling down. "I my father was your headmaster's student and knew more about my father than my mother did and the fact that his invite to the school may not be honoured by the new one once selected... heck I good as dead as soon as I reach the states."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to TsarCUBE:
"Well, I'd love to come along with you, Doctor. But there's this one small problem..." Robert said while Viktor is turning away from him, "Take a look at the your feet." he pointed at his legs, "Fog's rolling in."

The ground where Viktor stand is now covered in an ankle deep fog. The Doctor looked forward and saw the fog's level rises up if one decided to go forward. Right now, the once clear areas that gives a person a clear view of the abandoned city's towers from afar is now laden with a thick fog.

"If the fog doesn't convince you to stay inside the school..." he said in a relaxed tone, "Then have fun getting lost in the fog, my dear Doctor." he shifted his tone to serious and cold, "A number of teachers and security guards went missing after Headmaster's body was sent away from the academy an hour ago. Any more missing teachers and we might be facing the dangers of an adult losing his mind and hurting others in the process..."

The fog level began to rise from ankle level to knee level. Strangely enough, the School grounds is not even accumulating any fog. Doctor Arturiam turned his back and walks away from the gate and said.

"Look at the time~." he said in a relaxed tone, "Time to go and see if Rica and Grey are still in the Mess Hall."
Viktor turned his attention down to the fog around his ankles and his eyebrow twitched, it was a perfectly clear morning just a few seconds ago, where the hell was this fog coming from? And besides, a bit of fog would hardly stop him from heading in the direction of the city, it's not like it was that far away and there was a cobbled road under foot to help him find the right direction...

When Robert mentioned that more lost people could lead to an adult losing their mind and hurting someone, Viktor raised an an eyebrow, how exactly was staying at the school safe then compared to venturing out to that city? Though the fact that a number of people went missing already, probably meant that it was indeed not as safe as Viktor originally thought, so staying at school for now might be a wiser decision for now...

Dr Kamov sighed as he watched Dr Arturiam head back into the school grounds, that guy just had to come in and spoil his little adventure... now all he had left was his computer with video games to kill his time with. Viktor stretched as he watched the fog keep rising around him before sighing again and stepping back into the school grounds... which, strangely enough were not accumulating any fog at all...

Taking another sip of his now rapidly cooling coffee, Viktor began to head back into the school building while trying to plan out his day ahead... though no matter how many times he re-arranged his schedule in his mind, the whole things seemed to be filled with video gaming and not much else. Shaking his head in depression that began to seep into his being again, Dr Kamov entered the Mess Hall again and headed for an empty table to sit down and resume his video game while sitting next to a window so he could keep an eye on the fog levels around the school, determined to set out on his exploration again if the fog subsides...
Shikan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Jester
Favorite Monster Type: Dark elf/giritabilu/arachne

Post by Shikan »

As Strom and the student walked together Strom looked around a bit; his eyes looking for anything that would be out of the norm. He began to ask the boy if there was anything that he had said while unconscious; but he is cut off when they see the passed out girl. Strom quickly runs to the girl alongside the boy.

Once at the girl’s side Stom notices that she had been the one he took the fruit from. Strom looks to the boy and starts to send him off; but the boy had run off before he had a chance. When the boy had left Strom’s field of vision the teacher places one hand over the girl’s heart; while his other hand rests on her neck to check her pulse; as a way to check for himself if she was otherwise fine.

It was during this procedure that Strom noticed the fruit in the girl’s hand. Strom sits down beside her and looks to see if she still had the other fruits; or if she had eaten them all.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to ShadowTengu:
The man saw Wallace, about to go back to him. He smiled weakly as he comes closer to his position. He thinks that the boy will save him from his predicament. All will be will as soon as he gets down from the Oak Tree.

"Found you..." a sultry voice above him said, "My prey..."

"No... No. No-!" he tried to scream for help, "Mrrrrrrgh?!" but his mouth got muffled by the same strange material that wrapped his entire body.

Before he could even make some noise, the man was hoisted towards the thickest parts of the oak tree and away from the sight of others. He couldn't even do a thing to warn one person of the unknown beings that lurk within the Academy.

When Wallace got back, he couldn't find the man who asked for a drink. It's like as if the man disappeared without a trace.

to Chaos:
"Oy!" a tall and bald headed man wearing a black suit and tie nearby saw Jarek walking towards the gate, "Stop right there."

Jarek was surprised when he saw the Languages teacher, Sir Ronald Gavin. He looked at Jarek with a serious face as he walk towards him. The presence of the teacher amongsts his students can be quite scary sometimes. He is also known in the academy as a 'Trimmer of the Newcomers' due to his way of handling newcomers who are potential delinquents and how he manages to straighten them up. There was a rumor that the teacher took on a group of troublemaking students who are led by the late Headmaster's grandson, Randell and prevailed against their numbers.

Sir Gavin is not amused today. He couldn't find the gate security guards and the teachers who are missing early in the morning. His teacher, the deceased headmaster, broke his promise of having a drink with him tonight by dying. He also have to deal with other students as well who might get into trouble if left unnoticed.

"Jarek Ross Lubin." he said, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked him.

to Kmon13:
"Well your old man was once my senior..." Lowe said as he fulfills the food orders that were given, "He was a great man and a friend. Too bad we lost contact with him..."

"Lowe! Stop making small talks while the queue's long." an order was heard from the Kitchen's window, "And get the hell back to work, you arse."

"Can it, you buzzard." he shouted back, "I'm about to get done anyway!" he answered back, "Anyway, enjoy your breakfast, boys and girl~." he smiled at them, "Now get outta here and find yourself a nice place to sit down."

Grey, Rica, and Kevin moved along as Lowe started one of the morning antics that the Mess Hall usually have, shouting matches. Grey held Rica's tray as she guides his wheelchair and tries to find a table to eat. Grey as well helped out in finding a vacant seat and managed to find one near the table where the Physics teacher sits. They were about to go there until...

"Hey there, Grey~." a brown skinned black haired girl in a cream blouse and blue pants who is also at the same age as Grey's approached the trio, "It's been a while, huh?" she added with a grin that made Kevin blush a bit.

"Hello there, Amarita." Grey greeted the girl and smiled back at him, "Long time, no see huh?"

to TsarCUBE:
Before Viktor could make it to the Mess Hall, he saw a woman with a long red hair and a black cape in front of him. No one seems to have noticed her even though the woman was in plain sight. Everyone within the proximity seems to be ignoring her... but when he looked closer, he saw something that horrified him. All of them are frozen. None of them are making any move. Let alone breathe and respire. All of them were there, standing still and doing nothing but gaze coldly in any directions.

He tries to move towards the caped woman... Only to find himself being unable to do so. His arms and legs are frozen. His body was frozen in one place, he couldn't move as well. His mind however, is still processing the things that he ended up into. His eyes can still move and see the woman that was in front of him. He looked closer and find the woman in front of him quite beautiful. Her crimson eyes matches her hair. Her cape hides a beautiful figure underneath it. Her strange and unearthly beauty seems to have met his gaze and before looking away and gazed on the window instead.

The woman looked at young man with a large scar on the left side of his face and being led by a blonde woman. She seems to have scratched the window as she looks at him and said...

"That boy will be mine, human..." before turning away from the window and looked at Viktor, "And all of you will become my servants." before fading away.

After that, the surrounding moved too fast in the eyes of Viktor for five minutes before normalizing. Viktor nearly stumbled after that, the students nearby are either gone or replaced by other students, and the scratch by the window was still there.

to Shikan:
Few minutes later...

At the Clinic's ward. After laying the girl down in one of the ward's beds, Strom and the boy that accompanied him saw three more person, a male student, a female teacher, and an another little girl, lying on the beds. He saw a woman in her late 50s wearing a white senior nurse and carries a clipboard came in and said.

"This is the fourth case of food poisoning that I'll be handling right now..." the senior nurse said as she go through the patients' files, "And all of this was caused by that strange looking fruit that was found on the ground..." she added.

"Nurse Muriel." the boy said to the senior nurse, "Do you have any ideas on what kind of a fruit that poisoned them?"

"I have no idea, Augustus..." Nurse Muriel answered, "All of those fruits are alien to me... I've never encountered any of those fruits in my entire life."

"I see..." Augustus sighed, "I don't understand the reason why they would eat the fruit? It doesn't look appetizing..."

"Well, Mr. Revan's friends..." she looked at the burly male student that lies on a bed near the window, "Told me that the smell of the fruit that he ate was more than enough to ignore the looks of the fruit and eat it. Luckily, his friends are too smart to eat such thing."

"What about the others?" Augustus asked about the female teacher and the small girl.

"Mrs. Arcturus and her child, Shiela..." she looked at the brown haired teacher who is now lying on the bed at the end of the room next to a splitting image of her daughter at her right side of her bed, "Shiela brought with her that fruit and showed it to Kalia... The two of them tried the fruit and passed out. Good thing Sir Gavin found them, those two were unconscious and lying down on the School Garden's benches."
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

The man saw Wallace, about to go back to him. He smiled weakly as he comes closer to his position. He thinks that the boy will save him from his predicament. All will be will as soon as he gets down from the Oak Tree.

"Found you..." a sultry voice above him said, "My prey..."

"No... No. No-!" he tried to scream for help, "Mrrrrrrgh?!" but his mouth got muffled by the same strange material that wrapped his entire body.

Before he could even make some noise, the man was hoisted towards the thickest parts of the oak tree and away from the sight of others. He couldn't even do a thing to warn one person of the unknown beings that lurk within the Academy.

When Wallace got back, he couldn't find the man who asked for a drink. It's like as if the man disappeared without a trace.
"Pheh... I thought my mind was playing tricks on me." Wallace muttered to himself while looking for any trace of the thirsty old man. After about five minutes of searching around the tree, and trying to climb it to no avail, Wallace slumped down at the base of the oak and held his head. "Maybe I should go see the nurse... I think I might have a headache or something..." He thought to himself as he sat there. "Or maybe I just really needed a drink of water, I haven't even used the fountains since the old headmaster kicked the bucket, actually." Rationalizing this he then chugged the rest of the bottle that he started on. "Ahh, yeah. Definitely needed that!"

Wallace got up from the base of the tree and deposited the empty bottle in a nearby trash can. "At least it wasn't totally a waste of two and a half dollars this gives me something nice to drink later." He murmured to himself, looking at the fresh bottle of water that was slowly gathering beads of moisture in his hand. "But now what the hell am I supposed to do for the next couple hours?... Besides that god awful report..." He said to himself as he looked around for something to do. His eyes finally came to rest on the security building... Maybe they still need help pinning down the source of the communications black out, maybe Officer Reeds needs somebody to be a messenger for the security team, or maybe Wallace could just find something to do there anyway. Anything but that god awful report...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"Well your old man was once my senior..." Lowe said as he fulfills the food orders that were given, "He was a great man and a friend. Too bad we lost contact with him..."
"We'll Dad was an explorer of sorts always seeking for the absolute truth to myths and legends, and the worse thing about it was a body was never found." Kevin said remembering what his mother told him.Of all things he wanted to find out if alternate realities actually existed. "He pretty much learned everything about palaeontology and archaeology that made him the man he was."
"Lowe! Stop making small talks while the queue's long." an order was heard from the Kitchen's window, "And get the hell back to work, you arse."

"Can it, you buzzard." he shouted back, "I'm about to get done anyway!" he answered back, "Anyway, enjoy your breakfast, boys and girl~." he smiled at them, "Now get outta here and find yourself a nice place to sit down."

"Thank again Lowe hopefully we'll see each other again next year."
Grey, Rica, and Kevin moved along as Lowe started one of the morning antics that the Mess Hall usually have, shouting matches. Grey held Rica's tray as she guides his wheelchair and tries to find a table to eat. Grey as well helped out in finding a vacant seat and managed to find one near the table where the Physics teacher sits. They were about to go there until...

"Hey there, Grey~." a brown skinned black haired girl in a cream blouse and blue pants who is also at the same age as Grey's approached the trio, "It's been a while, huh?" she added with a grin that made Kevin blush a bit.

"Hello there, Amarita." Grey greeted the girl and smiled back at him, "Long time, no see huh?
As Amarita was busy talking with Grey. Kevin was admiring her smile and wondering how he could talk to her without acting like a total chump...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Before Viktor could make it to the Mess Hall, he saw a woman with a long red hair and a black cape in front of him. No one seems to have noticed her even though the woman was in plain sight. Everyone within the proximity seems to be ignoring her... but when he looked closer, he saw something that horrified him. All of them are frozen. None of them are making any move. Let alone breathe and respire. All of them were there, standing still and doing nothing but gaze coldly in any directions.

He tries to move towards the caped woman... Only to find himself being unable to do so. His arms and legs are frozen. His body was frozen in one place, he couldn't move as well. His mind however, is still processing the things that he ended up into. His eyes can still move and see the woman that was in front of him. He looked closer and find the woman in front of him quite beautiful. Her crimson eyes matches her hair. Her cape hides a beautiful figure underneath it. Her strange and unearthly beauty seems to have met his gaze and before looking away and gazed on the window instead.

The woman looked at young man with a large scar on the left side of his face and being led by a blonde woman. She seems to have scratched the window as she looks at him and said...

"That boy will be mine, human..." before turning away from the window and looked at Viktor, "And all of you will become my servants." before fading away.

After that, the surrounding moved too fast in the eyes of Viktor for five minutes before normalizing. Viktor nearly stumbled after that, the students nearby are either gone or replaced by other students, and the scratch by the window was still there.
Viktor never made it to the Mess Hall as he found himself standing, facing a strange woman with red hair, a cape and red eyes. However, her get up was hardly the issue that bothered him right now, what bothered him is that every single person in the hallway seemed to be frozen in time and just standing there blankly... what's worse, Viktor found himself unable to move and standing in a rather awkward position with the coffee cup raised to his lips. Certainly his eye could move and he could process what was happening but... what was it that was happening?!

The woman then faced the window and scratched it while telling him that the kid with the scar in the corridor was going to be her. Dr Kamov, vaguely wanted to reprimand her for damaging the school property... however that seemed like the least of his concerns right now. Viktor was also having trouble figuring out just what exactly the woman meant when she said that the kid was going to be hers... was she a relative of his? A human trafficker? Or... No... let's just go with theory number one Thought Dr Kamov as he tried to get his imagination under control. The fact that she called Viktor a "human" on the other hand, was a good enough indication that he was likely having a dream or was just hallucinating... However, the moment she mentioned them all becoming her servants, Viktor was about to retort and tell her to get off her high horse and see a psychiatrist... if he could move his mouth at all that is, which he couldn't, so those words were left unsaid in his mind.

The next moment the woman vanished and everything sped up... fast. Figures moved in a blur around him as Viktor just stood there, hoping none of them would collide with him as he braced himself for impact... which never came, despite this chaotic stream of people zipping past him for the whole five minutes, before everything normalised and he was left standing in the hallway, with his coffee cup still raised to his lips and with a completely new set of people milling about in the corridor.

Dr Kamov staggered rigidly to the wall and leaned back on it with his back for support with some cold perspiration forming on his brow. He tried to pull himself together and wiped his brow off with a handkerchief. "Alright Viktor... keep it together... the old man died this morning, the forest vanished... and a gorgeous cosplaying human trafficker appeared in a time warp... what does it all mean? It means I need to cut down on that vodka if I hit the level of Alcoholic hallucinosis already..." muttered Viktor to himself as he checked his own pulse. "R-right... vitals are in order..." muttered Viktor as he straightened himself up and took another sip of his cold coffee, "so firstly... A glass of cold water, then a relaxing stroll around the school grounds to get some fresh air, then a light nap back in my room and this should all subside..." mutters Viktor quietly to reassure himself as he wipes his brow of sweat again and heads for the closest drinking fountain to get long drink of cold water, splashing some of it on his face for better effectiveness.

Once he finished his drink and wiped off his face, Viktor heads out into the school grounds for his serene walk to calm his delirious mind with some fresh air. He steps outside and takes a long gasp of fresh air before stretching, "I fell better already" he announces to himself quietly as begins his relaxing stroll around the school grounds...
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

It was as the nurse spoke that Strom paced back and forth in the room; his fingers slowly turned the strange fruit idly in his grasp. It was when Strom neared the different beds that he had looked down to examine each occupant himself; and with the sights of them his own thoughts were brought to how close he was to joining them.

“Muriel; when I smelled the fruit I had lost consciousness. Have any of these people said anything while asleep?” And as Strom asked this he sat upon one of the empty beds in the room and rubbed his head a bit before he looks out of the nearest window. “This is all too strange to me; and any information would help I would think.” But as he said this Strom slowly tapes the end of his cane on the ground before turning his gaze to the nurse once more.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: "Oy!" a tall and bald headed man wearing a black suit and tie nearby saw Jarek walking towards the gate, "Stop right there."

Jarek was surprised when he saw the Languages teacher, Sir Ronald Gavin. He looked at Jarek with a serious face as he walk towards him. The presence of the teacher amongst his students can be quite scary sometimes. He is also known in the academy as a 'Trimmer of the Newcomers' due to his way of handling newcomers who are potential delinquents and how he manages to straighten them up. There was a rumor that the teacher took on a group of trouble-making students who are led by the late Headmaster's grandson, Randell and prevailed against their numbers.

Sir Gavin is not amused today. He couldn't find the gate security guards and the teachers who are missing early in the morning. His teacher, the deceased headmaster, broke his promise of having a drink with him tonight by dying. He also have to deal with other students as well who might get into trouble if left unnoticed.

"Jarek Ross Lubin." he said, "Where do you think you're going?" he asked him.
He stiffened like a deer caught in the headlights as he heard the calling out of his name to halt. He turned round, looking at the teacher, and felt his worried mood turn sour.

Jarek had tried to keep it so that at the school, he would never explicitly hate a teacher. Sir Gavin however, was very.....trying, on Jarek's nerves. With an audible sigh, Jarek came up with the quickest explanation he could.

"I thought that I saw someone from the school walk into the woods. Maybe I was mistaken though." He said, looking at Sir Gavin, as he walked towards the staff member, and away from the woods.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to ShadowTengu:
It took a few minutes for Wallace to get to the Security Office Building. While he passed by the Academy's garden, he saw the leaves of the trees beginning to take a strange tinge of purple. Though the flowers in the garden were not blooming, the entire area is quite fragrant. The unknown scent drew in three students to go there as well to locate the source of the scent within the garden, which also includes Wallace.

"Orm!" one of the capped gardener shouted to his partner as he held down a flailing elementary student, "Call out Officer Reeds! We need to keep these guys away from here!"

"Agh! My arm!" the burly and olive-skinned man cursed when Wallace bit his arm and elbowed his gut to force him to release him and the other student that he is holding onto, "We have to stop them first! They might hurt themselves, Kip!"

Wallace's body seems to be moving on its own as the fragrant scent drown his reasoning and feeds his instincts to follow the sweet and ignore everything. He was magnetized by the overpowering aroma that lingers in the air and is being controlled by it in the process. It was as if it has hands and it uses it to drag him towards the source's location.

to Kmon13:
"Hmmm..." Amarita looked at Grey, "You look good, Grey." she said while crossing her arms, "Have you been avoiding chocolates lately?"

"Yes." he answered in a glum tone, "And I'm ordered by the doctor to do so..."

"I see..." she smiled before setting her eyes on Kevin, "And who's this dashing gentleman behind you, Rica dearest~?"

"He's Kevin Montgomery, the..." Rica tries to remember the rest of the information about him, "Uh..." she thinks over on what to say about Kevin, "Er..."

"Kevin, why don't you introduce yourself to Amarita?" Grey said to Kevin.

to TsarCUBE:
Viktor went to a water fountain near the Mess Hall's door. When he turned the switch to let the water out, nothing came out from the faucet. It was quite strange since the water supply in the academy never fails in the first week since the maintenance staff repairs and replace any broken water pipes and valves. Viktor thought that the staff forgot to fix a pipe until the water came back... if one could call a purple liquid that came out from the fountain as water.

to all:
"Attention to all staff, students, and teachers!" the school's PA suddenly blared out, "The water is contaminated by an unknown substance. Under any circumstances, you must avoid and cut off the the connecting valve of your buildings and switch to your water tanks and..."

"Len!" a door's banging and feet scuffling were heard, "The water tanks are also contaminated!"

"What?!" the announcer blurted out, "You mean that-."

The PA was suddenly cut off all of the sudden. The others are looking at the PA system for a while until the sound of the PA restarting was heard. Only this time, they've heard something that is disturbing...

"Who are you?" the announcer said as scratches and squeaking was heard, "Paul stay-."

"AAAAAARGH!" Paul shouted loud, "That bitch bit me, Len! She-."

The sound of a body collapsing on the floor was heard. Followed by falling chairs, tables, and cabinets, breaking glasses, and clanging metal. The microphone also fell on the floor as the scuffle within the PA room continues.

"Stay back!" Len shouted as the squeaks grow loud, "Stay- Oh shit!" ripping sounds was heard from the PA.

"Mhhhmmm..." a moan is suddenly heard, followed by slapping and wet sounds, "Gnnnnnnghhh..."

"Paul. Fuck..." Len's voice stuttered, "Stop that! Please! You're also human right- AAAAAAGH!"

Finally, the sound of a body falling on the ground is heard by everyone. Followed by an even louder squeaking and clapping. They were unsure about what they will do next. Some of the students agreed about going to the PA to see if the announcers were okay... Only to make them hesitate when Len spoke once more.

"Run..." he said in a broken voice, "Please..." he begged before he lost his voice and more wet sounds and slapping is heard from the broadcast before the broadcast is cut off.

to Shikan:
"Oh dear..." Nurse Muriel said in a worried tone, "I better check on the other water supplies that we have inside... Including the water bottles..." she added before leaving the room.

"Damn... I hope that the waters in the vending machines are not polluted..." Augustus said as he checks on his cellphone signal and finds it without any coverage, "Damn it... This is getting ridiculous. What's the maintenance staff doing?" he asked, "This shouldn't even happen."

All of the sudden, two of the patients, both are little girls, jolted up without any warning. Both of them are looking around with a troubled look in their eyes. Something seems to be bothering these two since they look around frantically and stopped their gaze on both Strom and Augustus. The two saw their hungry and needing expressions, their faces are turning red and their breathing increased all of the sudden.

"Hey! You girls should lie down for a while." Augustus said in a quiet tone, "You wouldn't want that poison to hurt your tummies now-."

"I feel hot..." one of the girls whom Strom bumped into a while ago said while breathing rapidly, "So hot..."

"Me too." the other girl named Shiela said in the same tone, "And I feel so sweaty too..." she added.

"Don't worry, I'll get Nurse Muriel and some ice packs." Augustus inched towards the door and for some unknown reason, couldn't open it, "... Gnnh... The door's jammed..." he said as he tries to open the door.

to Chaos:
"This is really bad..." Sir Gavin gritted his teeth and looked at Jarek, "Better go back to your room where it's safe, Jarek. I'm going to the broadcasting room and see what's going on." he added while trying mask his uncertainty.

"AAAAAAAAH!" a shout was heard outside the gates, "HELP!"

"Good Lord..." Sir Gavin looked at the direction of the scream, "What is going on today!" he added, "Jarek! Tell everyone that you meet to get inside their rooms,shut their windows, and barricade their doors." he ordered the young man, "If you find any teachers and staff passing by, tell them to warn the faculty at the meeting room and prepare for anything." he said before going off, "The school might be in danger. And your cooperation's greatly valued, boy."

(After a week of deep thinking and flu, I've returned with an answer to all of your RPs. Sorry for the late response.)
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Viktor went to a water fountain near the Mess Hall's door. When he turned the switch to let the water out, nothing came out from the faucet. It was quite strange since the water supply in the academy never fails in the first week since the maintenance staff repairs and replace any broken water pipes and valves. Viktor thought that the staff forgot to fix a pipe until the water came back... if one could call a purple liquid that came out from the fountain as water.

to all:
"Attention to all staff, students, and teachers!" the school's PA suddenly blared out, "The water is contaminated by an unknown substance. Under any circumstances, you must avoid and cut off the the connecting valve of your buildings and switch to your water tanks and..."

"Len!" a door's banging and feet scuffling were heard, "The water tanks are also contaminated!"

The PA was suddenly cut off all of the sudden. The others are looking at the PA system for a while until the sound of the PA restarting was heard. Only this time, they've heard something that is disturbing...

"Who are you?" the announcer said as scratches and squeaking was heard, "Paul stay-."

The sound of a body collapsing on the floor was heard. Followed by falling chairs, tables, and cabinets, breaking glasses, and clanging metal. The microphone also fell on the floor as the scuffle within the PA room continues.

"Stay back!" Len shouted as the squeaks grow loud, "Stay- Oh shit!" ripping sounds was heard from the PA.

"Mhhhmmm..." a moan is suddenly heard, followed by slapping and wet sounds, "Gnnnnnnghhh..."

"Paul. Fuck..." Len's voice stuttered, "Stop that! Please! You're also human right- AAAAAAGH!"

Finally, the sound of a body falling on the ground is heard by everyone. Followed by an even louder squeaking and clapping. They were unsure about what they will do next. Some of the students agreed about going to the PA to see if the announcers were okay... Only to make them hesitate when Len spoke once more.

"Run..." he said in a broken voice, "Please..." he begged before he lost his voice and more wet sounds and slapping is heard from the broadcast before the broadcast is cut off.
Viktor's eye twitched as he saw the weird purple gunk pour out of the drinking fountain. "What... in the god's name... is this crap?" Dr Kamov inquired to himself. His answer came immediately through a broadcast... informing everyone that the water is contaminated. This made Viktor practically jump back from the water fountain. What the hell was it contaminated by anyway? That purple crap did not look like any contamination he had ever seen in the lab. Normally, he would have investigated... if it wasn't for the bone chilling transmission that was going through the intercom. Viktor began to head for the PA to see what the hell was going on or if they needed any help... only to stop in his tracks when sounds of violence and struggling came through the transmission, with yelling, crashing and bodies hitting the ground. At that point Viktor began to pale slightly as he realised going to see the PA was probably not a good idea, he should be getting the security for this!

Swallowing nervously, Viktor began heading in haste towards the School's security office... naturally they probably already knew about the commotion as well, but it was still probably the safest location if the school was under some sort of attack. What ever this danger was, it has to be fixed fast before any of the students get hurt.

Viktor made sure to carefully check around each corridor bend for any trouble before proceeding in the direction of the security office...
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

It took a few minutes for Wallace to get to the Security Office Building. While he passed by the Academy's garden, he saw the leaves of the trees beginning to take a strange tinge of purple. Though the flowers in the garden were not blooming, the entire area is quite fragrant. The unknown scent drew in three students to go there as well to locate the source of the scent within the garden, which also includes Wallace.

"Orm!" one of the capped gardener shouted to his partner as he held down a flailing elementary student, "Call out Officer Reeds! We need to keep these guys away from here!"

"Agh! My arm!" the burly and olive-skinned man cursed when Wallace bit his arm and elbowed his gut to force him to release him and the other student that he is holding onto, "We have to stop them first! They might hurt themselves, Kip!"

Wallace's body seems to be moving on its own as the fragrant scent drown his reasoning and feeds his instincts to follow the sweet and ignore everything. He was magnetized by the overpowering aroma that lingers in the air and is being controlled by it in the process. It was as if it has hands and it uses it to drag him towards the source's location.
Wallace was completely enthralled by the rich, sweet, smell. It was like the flowers blooming in spring or that of freshly cut grass, only stronger and more... alluring... He wasn't sure what it was, the only thing he knew was that whatever it was he had to find it. "Did I just hit someone?... I don't know... *Sniff* Ahh... I think it's coming from the garden... wait what was I doing?..." He took a moment to try and clear his thoughts as he slowly inched toward the large and lush garden. "I was... going to help the security guys right? No wait, I already helped them... What else?!" He tried to think through the cloudiness of his mind, yet only was able to think of one thought. "Oh yeah, that report...... Fuck that! Haha... I think I'd rather take a nice relaxing stroll... for a while." Wallace thought to himself as he took a look around, actually feeling relaxed and carefree for once...

By now Wallace was already walking down the main path of the garden, taking in the sights. The trees that surrounded him, normally something that would give him unease, seemed surprisingly open, and vibrant. That beautiful shade of violet that made the trees seem so elegant, so alive. The gardeners really must have been doing something right.... As he continued to walk the path, and take in the scent, he thought he felt a slight sweat start to break out of his skin, as if something in the air was making it that much more humid. He stopped for a second to air out his shirt, only now realizing that he dropped his bottle of water sometime before he entered the garden...
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

"Hmmm..." Amarita looked at Grey, "You look good, Grey." she said while crossing her arms, "Have you been avoiding chocolates lately?"

"Yes." he answered in a glum tone, "And I'm ordered by the doctor to do so..."

"I see..." she smiled before setting her eyes on Kevin, "And who's this dashing gentleman behind you, Rica dearest~?"
'Okay think of what to say without sounding like a dork.' Kevin thought to himself as Rica and Amarita where talking... then her heard her say...

"He's Kevin Montgomery, the..." Rica tries to remember the rest of the information about him, "Uh..." she thinks over on what to say about Kevin, "Er..."

"Kevin, why don't you introduce yourself to Amarita?" Grey said to Kevin.

"Oh right, Hello name Kevin Montgomery you're Amarita right?" he asked wondering if she's was a model. then he asked her the question.. "Are you joining us for lunch?"

to all:

After hearing the sound of someone being taken against their will along with the warning of something being in the water Kevin was guessing three things...

The first being that was that water is poisoned, someone broke into the announcement room, and the feeling of living thought a horror movie....

Then Kevin said looking worried as he said...

"Okay I'm not much of an expert on strange sound and horror movies, but after what we just heard just now I going to take a guess and say something's up and collect on the bottled water." he said now feeling he should have never left the states.

Still he wasn't going to let anything stop him from finding out about his father's past in this Academy....

And if it meant he'd need to fight god to get some answers so be it.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Chaos:
"This is really bad..." Sir Gavin gritted his teeth and looked at Jarek, "Better go back to your room where it's safe, Jarek. I'm going to the broadcasting room and see what's going on." he added while trying mask his uncertainty.

"AAAAAAAAH!" a shout was heard outside the gates, "HELP!"

"Good Lord..." Sir Gavin looked at the direction of the scream, "What is going on today!" he added, "Jarek! Tell everyone that you meet to get inside their rooms,shut their windows, and barricade their doors." he ordered the young man, "If you find any teachers and staff passing by, tell them to warn the faculty at the meeting room and prepare for anything." he said before going off, "The school might be in danger. And your cooperation's greatly valued, boy."
Jarek was about to speak again, when he heard the message from the loudspeakers dotting the campus. The message, and what followed, made him visibly shudder with fear, and the scream that punctuated it mere moments after the message cut out, made his skin go ashen white. When he heard Sir Gavin give him the instructions, it shook him out of the paralyzing grip fear had him in. He gave a quick nod, then then started to run in the opposite direction, towards the school buildings, hazarding a quick glance behind him before dashing onwards.

When he got to the dorm area, he quickly went about his task, calling out to anyone he saw that was wandering in the halls, to get in their dorms and barricade their doors and windows, under the instructions of Sir Gavin and the rest of the faculty. He found two students, 3 or 4 years younger than himself he believed, that he recognized as track team members. He told one of them to spread the message through to the other floors of the dorm, and to try and find a if a teacher was in the building, and told the other to help lock the windows on the first floor, and then watch the main entrance for stragglers.

He made his way through the main floor of the dorm building, and headed to each of the auxiliary exits, making sure no stupid students had decided that now would be a good time to loiter around, and to make sure the exits were locked tight so that anything outside would not get in. Finally he got to the last door, this time grabbing a broom from the janitorial closet nearby. The door he was going to was known for having a somewhat bad lock, so he thought slipping the stout broom through the handles would be the next best thing he could do. Peering out He saw a student that wandering a short distance away, looking like he was headed for the main dorm entrance, and quickly waved him over, wanting to barricade this door and get to his own room as quick as he could.
Shikan
Magician
Magician

Post by Shikan »

As soon as the PA turned on Strom had jumped to his feet; a little on edge with the transpiring events this day had given. Through the entirety of the announcement Strom’s grip on his cane tightened and his eyes looked to see how the others were reacting to the message given. It is when the announcement cuts off Strom moves towards the door of the room; only to stop when the girls rise up and turn his gaze to them.

“I agree with Agustus; you two need to rest. Muriel we need to find another way out. Do you have anything we can use to lower ourselves down to the ground floor through the windows? A number of sheets should work well enough if strung together.” And as he says this Strom opens the closest window and removes the protective screen behind the glass. “If the door is unable to be opened; then we could be kept here by someone hoping to take us with our backs to the wall.”
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to TsarCUBE:
Viktor was about to go to the Security Office until he hears a scream from outside the campus. He hesitated on going towards the Security Office until he saw one of his colleagues, Sir Ronald Gavin. Gavin stopped by when he saw Viktor and said.

"Kamov, come with me!" Gavin said in a frantic tone, "There's a student out there who got himself in an accident and we need to get him to safety!" he added, "The Security Office building is empty right now and no one from the Security's responding to my call, right now!"

Viktor hesitated once more on whether he should go to the Security Building or save the student who is outside the fog covered dead forest outside the Academy. He was about to answer something until the PA's came back to life and a strange announcement was made... along with the background sounds and voices that Gavin can identify without any trouble.

"Are they raping my students?!" he gritted his teeth.

to all:

"What is this strange contraption?" a sweet voice of a woman said as the PA's started to go on air, everyone can also hear moans and sounds of pleasure that many are quite familiar of in some ways, "Can you all hear me?"

"Lady Umbriel..." a stern woman's voice said in the background, "The militia of this area has arrived." she informed the announcer in a casual tone, ignoring the sounds of sex, "What are your orders?"

"Well, please try to convince them that we meant no harm, Adrasta." she loftily ordered, "And if they try to fight, please hold them off and subdue them."

"As you wish, Lady Umbriel." the stern voice confirmed to her and walks away.

"Now then." she cleared her throat first before speaking, "To all humans in this area, we mean you all no harm. As of now, this place is in a world where you are not familiar off. Many dangers await for all if you try to find your way out." she said in a straight manner, "But fear not, for we do not wish you any harm. We come in peace and in good terms, making us your potential allies. We-"

"Don't listen to her!" Len shouted, "Please, don't lis-!" before he could finish his sentence, he got himself muffled by an unknown material and was followed by an even louder and longer muffled moan, frantic wet sounds, and bodies slapping each other.

People around you feel weird as they listen to the PA. Some are snickering about it, some decided to care less and continue with what they are doing, and the rest are getting worried about it and began to talk to each other about the current situation, unsure about what to do next. Suddenly, they hear more sounds of struggle from the PA, as well as the intense actions going on within the broadcasting room.

"Now then," the sweet woman named Umbriel said, "We only wish you all to stay in your places and we will mean you all no-."

"Lady Umbriel!" Adrasta's voice is heard once more, "Our sisters! They're attack-."

The PA's went silent once more, leaving more confusion and uncertainty to all who have listened to it. Then, you've felt the ground making light tremors and waves... which stopped a few minutes later. Thinking that all of the things that were said in the PA's were nothing more but a joke, the people resumed to their activities... well they were going to do so until shouts was heard outside. It was something that one would find it ridiculous...

"Husbands!"

"Finally! A man!"

"He's mine!"

"That's mine! Keep your hands away from him!"

Outside, a group of stampeding women with... weird and strange body parts ranging from horns, tails, scales, animal halves, elvish ears, and many more, are making their way towards every building that they can see and reach. There are also a flock of flying women, some have wings for arms, others have wings on their back, while some have imposing and large bat-like wings and lizard features, descended from the sky and began to snatch any person that they fancy. Others who stumble as they run away from the strange crowd was caught by the monstrous women, stripped of clothes, and gets himself raped on the spot. To make the matters worse, the surrounding darkens, even though your clock says that it's still morning.

to ShadowTengu:
Wallace seems to be caring less about his surroundings as he walks inside the garden. He's following his nose, along with other students like as if they were dogs who are trained to follow the scent. When the group made it to the garden, they all saw five to ten flowers that are large enough to carry humans on top of them. The gigantic flowers that they are seeing also have a voluptuous woman with a pale green skin and long green hair that are decorated with flowers seated in every flowers that are spotted in the garden. One of the students came near to a large flower where a woman is seated and was suddenly ensnared by vines and is put inside the flower. The woman did not waste time to strip the student of his clothes and cover him with a strange golden material. One of the green, flower woman looked at Wallace seductively and extends her arm towards him.

to Kmon13:
The windows suddenly broke inside the Mess Hall and ushered a number of these strange women inside the Hall. One of the janitors cleaning up the tables was grabbed by a brunette with long horns, bull legs, and a large ax strapped behind her back. Another was coiled by a blue skinned woman with a green snake's tail that acts as her lower half and dragged outside of the hall. The students began to panic and rushed towards the exit, causing more confusion and anarchy within the Mess Hall.

"Arty!" Grey called out, "Arty! Where the hell's bell are ya?"

"What is it, Kuya?!" a brown skinned person in a light gray jacket and brown shirts whose black hair is arranged with a hairband came forward, "We need to get out of here, now!"

"I know!" Grey said, "Where's Rod, Manfred, and Kashim? We're gonna need to form a group!"

"They got swept by those scrubs, Kuya!" Arty said, "They might be-"

"Ha! You're mine now!" another bull woman suddenly appeared behind Arty and was about to grab him.

Grey took out his can of pepper spray, leaned from his wheelchair, and unloading some of its content to the bull woman's face when Arty ducked to avoid his brother's attack and the capture. The bull woman cringed and held its face as the liquid blinds and disorient her. Rica found a mop and hits the bull woman's knees and hits her again on the back of her head when she is down on her knees.

"Sweet dreams, honey~!" Rica said as the bull woman fell on the floor, unconscious.

"That was pretty vulgar of you, Rica dear..." Amarita commented, "No wonder boys are quite afraid of you when you hold anything that can be used as a sword..."

"No time for chatter!" Grey said, "Lowe! Can we use the Staff's entrance?!" he shouted at the cook's hand as he fends himself off from a pack of red haired, horned children holding maces with a fire extinguisher.

"The door's blocked, Grey!" Lowe bludgeons a horned girl with the butt of the extinguisher, "But the guys are fortifying the kitchen! Get in there if you wanna be safe!"

to Chaos:
From the window of his room, Jarek can see the ensuing chaos that is happening below. He can see a number of them, being forcibly dragged somewhere before they could even react, and get raped on the spot where everyone could see them. The strange, monstrous women seems to not mind their actions. In fact, the public coitus seems to have made some of them even more hornier and more sex crazed than before, as well as the sight of their other kin, making their quarries moan loud and long to the wild and carnal acts of love. All of the sudden, a head popped right in front of Jarek. Its beauty seems to have outclassed every women that he have met, her eyes were crimson red, she also have six strange beads on her forehead, she also sports a long white ponytail, and her skin's as pale.

"Hello husband~." she greeted Jarek with a smile.

to Shikan:
"It feels so hot." Shiela moaned, "I can't take it anymore."

"Hah..." the other girl panted and stuck her tongue out, "Hah..."

Nurse Muriel tries open the door using her master key, only to find out that the key seems to be ineffective in unlocking the door despite of the fact that herkey can open the any doors inside the clinic. Augustus decided to come closer the the girls and see what is wrong with the two of them. He was horrified at what he saw on the gardener's daughter.

"She's growing fur on her arms and legs!" Augustus hysterically shouted, "Her hands and feet are turning into claws and her ears are disappearing!"

"Hau... Hau... Hau..." the gardener's daughter's eyes shifted back and forth, scanning any targets that she could see, "Haaaaaaauuuuuu!" she howled all of the sudden and in a split second, she ripped his shirt with her newly acquired claws without any trouble. Luckily, Augustus backed away from her to prevent any more dangers that she might throw out.

"What the bloody fuck?!" Augustus looked at his shirt, "Sir! Did you see that?"

The three saw Shiela, going down from her bed and horrified the others when her skin took a shade of purple. Her body as well seems to have started to melt right in front of them and saw her insides, slowly disappearing from within, leaving a strange, ball with a smiley face on it. Despite all that, Shiela only said said, or rather demanded something from them...

"Spirit Energy..." Shiela added as her entire body turns purple and liquidlike, "I need spirit energy..."

"Good Lord!" Nurse Muriel saw the two, turning into monsters right in front of her eyes, "I... I... uhhhh..." she fainted at the overwhelming sight.

Namelessone, please start out from this DM post.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

► Show Spoiler
Hearing what he just heard over the PA Kevin seen enough movies to know getting out of dodge would be a good idea. Then he looked to grey and the other before saying...

“Okay, after what we just heard I think I'll rephrase my last statement from before and say instead of standing around why don’t get the Heck out of here before what happens in the PA room will happen to us!” Kevin said as he started to look around the room.

► Show Spoiler
"Fuck too late.." Kevin said seeing the group of femmine beings with extra features not seen on humans.
► Show Spoiler
Kevin could see that see’s Grey is in trouble, so figured that he could take a gamble as he reached into his pockets and threw some bubble gum and “Hey you horny little brat pack… Catch” hoping the candy would catch them off guard before he grabbed a broom holding it like broadsword as he made a B-Line for Grey attackers screaming “Batter up bitches!!!” as he caught a few of them off guard. He was going to keep his promise and make sure none of his friends come to harm like last time.

It was time for the Kevin Montgomery the student to take a back-seat and time for Kmon the Brawler of King St. to take over and do what needs to be done no matter how ruthless he had to be to keep his friends safe from harm!
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Destined Paths Of Eden
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Wallace seems to be caring less about his surroundings as he walks inside the garden. He's following his nose, along with other students like as if they were dogs who are trained to follow the scent. When the group made it to the garden, they all saw five to ten flowers that are large enough to carry humans on top of them. The gigantic flowers that they are seeing also have a voluptuous woman with a pale green skin and long green hair that are decorated with flowers seated in every flowers that are spotted in the garden. One of the students came near to a large flower where a woman is seated and was suddenly ensnared by vines and is put inside the flower. The woman did not waste time to strip the student of his clothes and cover him with a strange golden material. One of the green, flower woman looked at Wallace seductively and extends her arm towards him.
Wallace fell backward onto his rear. When he had spotted one of the students being taken and restrained his survival instinct kicked in clearing his thoughts, and paralyzed him in fear. "Th- this has to be a dream!! I... I'm not gonna die here! Right!? Oh god! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" Shouting the last phrase he tried to keep control of his rapidly accelerating breathing as the world seemed to close in around him. Consciously taking in deep breaths his line of sight met with the green tinted woman offering her hand.

"What the?... who... who are you?" Wallace uttered trying to keep himself calm... and also trying to get a good look at this beautiful woman's assets. However her body was concealed by the large flower petal she was leaning down on, while she looked at Wallace as he sat on the ground. His eyes met hers, and as he stared into those vibrantly violet eyes he could only come up with one sentence before the sweet smell returned, heating up his body and making the surrounding area seem less threatening.

"You're not going to kill me, are you?"
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to TsarCUBE:
Viktor was about to go to the Security Office until he hears a scream from outside the campus. He hesitated on going towards the Security Office until he saw one of his colleagues, Sir Ronald Gavin. Gavin stopped by when he saw Viktor and said.

"Kamov, come with me!" Gavin said in a frantic tone, "There's a student out there who got himself in an accident and we need to get him to safety!" he added, "The Security Office building is empty right now and no one from the Security's responding to my call, right now!"

Viktor hesitated once more on whether he should go to the Security Building or save the student who is outside the fog covered dead forest outside the Academy. He was about to answer something until the PA's came back to life and a strange announcement was made... along with the background sounds and voices that Gavin can identify without any trouble.

"Are they raping my students?!" he gritted his teeth.

to all:

"What is this strange contraption?" a sweet voice of a woman said as the PA's started to go on air, everyone can also hear moans and sounds of pleasure that many are quite familiar of in some ways, "Can you all hear me?"

"Lady Umbriel..." a stern woman's voice said in the background, "The militia of this area has arrived." she informed the announcer in a casual tone, ignoring the sounds of sex, "What are your orders?"

"Well, please try to convince them that we meant no harm, Adrasta." she loftily ordered, "And if they try to fight, please hold them off and subdue them."

"As you wish, Lady Umbriel." the stern voice confirmed to her and walks away.

"Now then." she cleared her throat first before speaking, "To all humans in this area, we mean you all no harm. As of now, this place is in a world where you are not familiar off. Many dangers await for all if you try to find your way out." she said in a straight manner, "But fear not, for we do not wish you any harm. We come in peace and in good terms, making us your potential allies. We-"

"Don't listen to her!" Len shouted, "Please, don't lis-!" before he could finish his sentence, he got himself muffled by an unknown material and was followed by an even louder and longer muffled moan, frantic wet sounds, and bodies slapping each other.

People around you feel weird as they listen to the PA. Some are snickering about it, some decided to care less and continue with what they are doing, and the rest are getting worried about it and began to talk to each other about the current situation, unsure about what to do next. Suddenly, they hear more sounds of struggle from the PA, as well as the intense actions going on within the broadcasting room.

"Now then," the sweet woman named Umbriel said, "We only wish you all to stay in your places and we will mean you all no-."

"Lady Umbriel!" Adrasta's voice is heard once more, "Our sisters! They're attack-."

The PA's went silent once more, leaving more confusion and uncertainty to all who have listened to it. Then, you've felt the ground making light tremors and waves... which stopped a few minutes later. Thinking that all of the things that were said in the PA's were nothing more but a joke, the people resumed to their activities... well they were going to do so until shouts was heard outside. It was something that one would find it ridiculous...

"Husbands!"

"Finally! A man!"

"He's mine!"

"That's mine! Keep your hands away from him!"

Outside, a group of stampeding women with... weird and strange body parts ranging from horns, tails, scales, animal halves, elvish ears, and many more, are making their way towards every building that they can see and reach. There are also a flock of flying women, some have wings for arms, others have wings on their back, while some have imposing and large bat-like wings and lizard features, descended from the sky and began to snatch any person that they fancy. Others who stumble as they run away from the strange crowd was caught by the monstrous women, stripped of clothes, and gets himself raped on the spot. To make the matters worse, the surrounding darkens, even though your clock says that it's still morning.
Viktor almost jumped when he heard the sudden scream and was torn for what to do when Gavin appeared and told him to follow him to save an injured student. Viktor was about to follow him when the PA came alive again and began an announcement that caused a faint blush on Dr Kamov's face as he could hear moaning in the background...

"W-what is the meaning of this?!" he asked Gavin in shock, "t-this is supposed to be a school, what the fuck are they doing in there?!"

His question was answered by the woman who claimed they were in some other world... strangely enough, Viktor could buy that, considering what he saw outside the school grounds today... what he didn't get is how something so ridiculous could have happened... on a brighter side, it meant he wasn't hallucinating from alcohol overdose since everyone here could hear the same thing.

The most alarming thing was Len's voice... which was cut short to be replaced by sounds of moaning and sex. Which meant that the woman talking to them did NOT have any good intentions.

"W-what the fuck are we supposed to do?" Viktor asked, clearly lost as to what his next set of actions is supposed to be. The situation was way too insane and he was completely lost for what to do next... that is... until he felt the tremors and heard the shouting from outside.

Dr Kamov slowly turned his face towards the window and peered out side to a site that made his next plan of action apparent to him...

Outside, a horde of women with various monstrous features were running, slithering and flying as they grabbed anyone in the vicinity, stripped them of clothing and began to rape them and struggle amongst each other to grab the fleeing people. They looked like a frenzied, desperate horde that would not listen to reason as far as Viktor could tell.

Viktor's plan of action was simple now, there was no more hesitation or uncertainty as to what to do next, he had to run like hell and he had to do it now!

"Sir Ronald... I think we should be running now..." Viktor said in a slightly trembling voice as adrenaline began to pump through his body.

"I think the chemistry room is our best bet at this point..." Viktor added before he darted down the corridor at full speed with his trenchcoat waving behind him as he headed for the closest chemistry class room.

Once he got to the closest chemistry room, he practically tackled the door open in his haste as he jumped inside and checked if it was safe before locking the door and barricading it with a few desks to keep it shut. This really felt like some monster apocalypse to him now as he began to dig in the chemistry store for concentrated acids...

Dr Kamov pulled out a bottle of concentrated hydrochloric acid and examined it with uncertainty on his face, would I... even... be able to throw this at... another living being? he thought to himself and swallowed nervously. The answer he knew in his heart was... no... probably not. But at least he could "threaten" to throw it in case someone broke in through his barricade. Though... the question that instantly popped into his mind was... would they even know what this acid is? Did these things have any science education to know what it was he would be threatening them with?

Just in case, Viktor picked up a scalpel as well... even if a threat with a bottle of acid goes ignored due to lack of education, at least a "blade" is recognised as dangerous even in medieval ages...

The next problem he would have if he was to "survive" the... what ever it is that was happening outside... was to get food and water. The food... well that was limited to a lone sandwich in his laptop bag and a packet of lemon mints... estimated time of survival before death by starvation... 30 days...

The source of water was the biggest problem for prolonged life behind the desk barricade, since the school's water supply was already contaminated... there was some deionised water in this class for experiments... but he needed to ionise it first..

Viktor sat down behind an empty teacher's desk and sighed as he pulled out his hip flask with vodka and took a small swing to calm his nerves... why did I ever consider teaching...