Errin, the Land of Paradise. (RP)

Follow the Heroic Sai and His compainons as they fight for the goddess.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Re: Errin, the Land of Paradise. (RP)

Post by Saiake »

Ace: *Karina Giggles a little at his comment* Well thank you Allen. it to the south. so, follow me *she begins to lead the way for Allen to follow*

Hothead/Oersted:Nisa: Well, even if you no longer Serve as a Royal Alchemist, you still serve the Kingdom of Aliech. I have a request for you. You may go on your journey as you wish, but remember this assignment i have given you. * he spots Ryoma* oh Perfect timing you here too. Come in to my Main chamber, both of you. i have missions for each of you. * he leads the both of them in*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Finding the king Ryoma bowed as usual and followed when asked, it seemed the king had something planned for him and that kid, he had to wonder what the hell that was going to be.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Saiake and Oersted
Marthy nods as Ryoma enters the scene, he looks at him for just a second ["The Bounty Hunter? Guess it has something to do with Sai again."] he thought to himself as he followed King Nisa

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Sai
"I guess whereever I'm going, it's going to be lively..." I said to myselgf as I started to follow her along "So...this place where going to...why do you want to go there so badly?" I asked
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

:^^;: Sorry i was gone so long :^^;:
Ace: Karina: Well you know, Dunbarton is a large trade town, since i ts so central to the other towns. its middle ground for trade between the Port of Cobh and the Other main towns in the land. I'm hoping to see if i cant sell some stuff and maybe buy some new clothes. I also want to see Steward, the Magic School Teacher. He might be able to teach me a new spell.
*As they Speak, suddenly from behind a tree and 2 bushes they are Ambushed by 3 Bandits, 2 Goblins and an Ogre*
Goblin: Give me all your Gold!!!
Karina: Damn it to the Goddess!
*she pulls out her Scimitar and clashes her blade with a Goblins Axe. One of the Goblins Runs at Allen With his own Hatchet high above his head, they may be bandits but they aren't the brightest bunch*

Hothead/Oersted: Nisa: Yes. you see you 2. i need you both to track down Sai Ake. hes...well, its very important that you capture him Alive. Marthy...your skill as an Alchemist of the Royal Army means you can safely traverse the Shadow realm. While you Ryoma Are Adept at Pressuring here in Errin. With those covered the Capture of Him should be no problem. This being said, i need you two to work together and communicate on possible trails. Now are their any Questions you wish to Ask.

Meanwhile: Sai and Sayio Reach Taillteann. Sai in his disguised Robe Stares over at The commander of the Humans Division of the Taillteann Expeditionary Force...Andras. He smiles softly staring at her.

Andras
Andras.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Ryoma listened to the king's words and was slightly irked that he had to work with that alchemist kid, he'd seen him speaking with Sai Ake previously so he wondered if he could be trusted or even if he would be of any use, but since the man giving him this order is both the king AND his employer he figured he didn't have much of a choice in the matter... Still, he figured that as long as the kid didn't actually hinder him things would be fine.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Sai and Oersted

Marthy breathed out softly ["I see, I'll have to work with him. Great and it seems he doesn't like me, gotta be careful around him."] he thought "No questions, I'll contact Sir Ryoma if I happen to see Sai on my travels and trail him to the best of my abilities. ["I'm not as stealthy as an elf but im decent enough."] he thought (Pardon the spelling and Sai since Mabi went through major updates again, should we update our profiles? p.s. glad we can talk again ^^)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

(OCC: Ah Yes Marthy, now that you bring it up some major changes have occurred in the Scope of Errin Since our last post. ill address the most important skill update in the OCC thread)

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Sai
"Oh I see...a place like that is certainly worth visiting, and I am interested in furthering my knowledge of magic...so going there will be beneficial as well." I said, but when a dumb goblin headed towards me to cleave my head off, I simply placed my right arm on my katana and easily parried the attack, knocking the weapon off his hand "I'd sooner slit your throats that give you anything..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Hothead/Oersted:If you two require any new weaponry or equipment request it now. i shall get you the best quality of-course.

Ace:*Karina has fended off the goblin, the one fighting Allen runs off. they are both faced with the ogre, holding in hand hard a large heavy battle axe. its a slow weapon, buti t could easily cause major damage to either one of them should it make contact*
Karina: come on allen. we can take this guy. *she charges in her hands some fire send sends out the bolt, knocking the ogre back*

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

When the king asks if they require any new gear Ryoma spoke up "I thank you for the offer but I do not require new armor and this sword is the only weapon I shall ever need." he said as he motioned to the large blade that was currently strapped to his back. He then waited for the young alchemist to answer as well and then would speak once more "Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to resume my pursuit of Sai Ake." that said he bowed and started to leave.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Sai

Marthy shakes his head "No thank you Sir Nisa, what I have is enough for me." he said with a bow. he looked as he studies the sword [Large weapon like that is easy to avoid due to it being almost as big as him, though that Metal Arm of his worries me, reminds me of a certain King God."] he thought as he bows "and if you'll excuse me, I'll be off as well."] he said as he turned and walked off as well ["Guess after I say goodbye to them Tailteeans a good place to start"]

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin