Errin, the Land of Paradise. (RP)

Follow the Heroic Sai and His compainons as they fight for the goddess.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Errin, the Land of Paradise. (RP)

Post by Saiake »

Hello All :hi:

This is my 1st attempt at a large forum RP, so, yay! well, anyway...

Welcome to the Land of Errin. The land is peaceful and calm, though, tension fills the air as thick as soup. you see...just a few years before, a war waged over what is claimed to be Holy Territory. the war presides between the 4 Nobel races...Human Kind, The Elvish Alliance, The Giant Race, and the Kingdom of Fomor. in the end, no one truly one, and the war just split up. The Elves drove themselves into the Desert, the giants the far north. human kind took over the mainland, while the Fomor, with nowhere else to go, were driven into the underground and remote areas of the world. growing eve resentful, human kind is taking the blame among the Fomor. Recent ally, a new god, Nisa the Dark, has rising to represent the humans. He is a great lord, though many believe of a greater intent in his mind. The Fomor kingdom is currently Ruled by another powerful god, Cichol of the White Wing. with his magical abilities, he is currently raising an army, to help in the battle against human kind.

Enter Sai Ake, A powerful promising young warrior that was outcast from the kingdom of Fomor years earlier for his mixed blood heritage. he show great skill, and greater devotion to the goddess Veanous, high goddess of the land. followed by his companion Sayio, he wanders the land, hoping to fulfill a duty not yet know to others.

Races you can be.

Human: A Large powerful race, current rulers of the main Continent of Uladh. Humans are the basic race, and don't very greatly. Humans are very technologically advanced compared to other races, greatly trying to increase their own knowledge of the world around them. a jack-of-all-traits race, they can excel at just about anything. their bodies are well built, but run at a slower speed. Humans can adapt to a multitude of environments, but are best suited for temporal regions of varying mild heat and cold

Elvish: A very Laid back race, known for their nobility and honesty. physically, elves are frailer than humans, but excel is magical arts and archery. Elves are also know for being masters at crafting basic good and clothing. despite elves great intelligence, many have recently suffered from a memory curse, which can cause their memory to fad over time. Elves also are a very long lived race, and age much slower than other races. they run at incredible speed and are incredibly stealthy. elves are very tolerant of hot dry desert like environments, but are not suited for the cold.

Giant: a Race of Large people, giants have over the course of time grown into the powerful stature you see today. giants are considered some of the most powerful race physically, with even the scrawniest members being incredibly powerful. Giants are not the most intelligent race, lacking in magical arts, but make up for it in great physical power. giants have also developed their own fighting style with bare hands, often refereed to as the Martial arts. giants are also the worlds beast weapon and armor smiths. giants run at a medium speed, and their size gives advantage in battle. Giants live in the tundra, and are accustomed to such temperatures, but suffer in the heat.

Fomor: an Alliance of a mix of "Monstrous" races, various demons from all over the world. Though greatly varied, overall, Fomor are great in power, magic skills, and archery. jack-of-all traits, Fomor can excel just about anywhere much like humans, but are far more diversified. specific powers are granted to each sub-race, but all carry the power of a dark erg. Erg is a powerful force that allows Fomor to adapt wide to suit any need that come across to them. They run at a fast speed, and are a balanced combative race. Fomor have been driven to wide dark areas, and adapt very well just about any environment. bright sunlight may cause many Fomor to shun however, due to generations of cave dwelling.
( This is were the Monster Girls Reside by the way)

List of the most common Fomor:
-Goblin
-Ogre
-Imp
-Succubus/Incubus
-Aquatic
-Harpy
-Slime
-Reptilian

Altercation: A small race of created creatures, affectionately called "Alters". Altercations come into being when a powerful Mage splits part of their own soul into 2 halves, and place it into the body, most commonly a homunculus. Their are 2 types of Alter
1. Whole: a typical alter, a homunculus that has been bought to life by having a soul, or part of a soul, impregnating the body. memories ad personality traits from the "master" will be passed into the body, and also skill level. these types of alters have a "semi-immortal state. so long as they stay close to their master and the master lives, they can not die. however, if they are separated from their master they can die or be killed. if an Alter dies, the master lives, but if the master dies, both die.
2. Hollow. a blank homunculus, with a small fragment of a soul residing in it. its is in a state of hibernation, awaiting for its master to fully awaken it with their soul. most commonly used as a "back up", because if the master dies their soul will fly into the alter. this may only be done once however.
Alters can take on the form of any creature, so long as the soul is suitable for it. ( you can't put a giants soul in a human body)

Note: if you have an Alter, you MUST manage 2 characters (unless its a hollow Alter)

Characters to know from the Beginning.

Name- Sai Ake Kori no Vea Metru.
Race- Cambion (mix breed of Fomor and another race)
Age- ? (appears to be in his late teens, early 20's)
Height-6'2"
Weight- 120lbs.
Appearance: tall, handsome man, with fluffed out spiky white hair, and blazing blue eyes, deepened by dark circles around them. defining features as a set of 6 inch horns on the sides of his head, and 2 large black wings, estimated at at a 10ft. wing span
Personality: dark, cold, very stoic and unemotional. known however for fits of rage.
Status: unknown, last seen traveling near Dunbarton (huge town in the human society)
Bounty: 10m Dead or Alive, for various crimes against the human race
Skills:
Master Combat
Powerful Mage
Novice Archer
Poor Alchemist
Special skills: Dark Erg, Healing Factor, flight, water elemental

Name- Sayio no Sai Ake
Race: Altercation, Appears Elvish.
Age: ? ( based on history, probably only 2-3 years old. appears to be 16-18)
Height 5'5"
weight: 95lbs.
Appearance: long Deep purple hair with bright purple eyes. defining features are pointy ears, a set of purple triangular Henas (facial markings) on each cheek. a large bony grown from the top of her head that forms what looks like a tiara.
Personality: bright, cheerful, always smiling. can be seen as quit ditzy, but is not to be underestimated.
Bounty: 1m Dead or Alive, for accompanying an enemy of the people.
Skill:
Poor Combat
Master Magic
Powerful Archery
Novice Alchemy
Special skills: semi-Immortal (around sai), water elemental

Name- Nisassa Fieht
Race: Demi-God
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175lbs
Appearance: Dark skinned with long shaggy ray hair. his eyes blaze blood red. Defining Features include a 3 inch scar on his forehead, and a tatto of a skull with a sword through the eye socket on his right shoulder.
Personality: Serious, Strict, not one to joke around with. rarely seen smiling.
Skill:
Fair Combat
Fair magic
Master archer
Master alchemist
Special skill: dark erg. fire elemental

Name: Cichol Gricenchos
Race: Demi-God
Height:5'3"
Weight:?
Appearance:Not much is know,face is hidden from view by a robe and a mask. only defining feature feature is a set of large Feather wings, estimated at a 15ft wing span
Personality: Quiet, a man of few words. not much else is known.
Skill: TBD

Name: Castanea
Race: Elf
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 90lbs
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin. lavender colored hair and calm, slightly dusky blue eyes, defining feature is pointy ears, pieces at the lobes with tiny pearl earrings.
Personality: Calm, nurturing, very mother. at times however is know to be strict and very stubborn, not one to be arguing with.
Skill :
Novice Combat
powerful magic
powerful archery
novice alchemy
special skills: magical invisibility. wind elemental

Name: Kirine
Race: Giant
Height: 10'11''
Weight: 730lbs.
Appearance: Beautiful snow white skin. short spiked out blue hair and Piercing Teal Eyes that almost peer in your soul. Defining features are hooked Henas under her eyes onto her cheeks, and a single Hena on her forehead.
Personality: Sly, playful, lustful. can be know to be cold and serious when necessary, at at time, quite vein.
Skill
Powerful combat
poor mage
Novice archer
novice alchemy
Special skills: incredible strength, earth elemental

Some Basic rules.
1. NO Mary Sue...Please! The Goddess is all ruling and un-damageable, but she will not be ever seen physically in the RP so no worries, everyone else may be powerful, but not unstoppable OK. have a weakness, and not one uber impossible to find (takes a breath) (sorry for the small rant :^^;: )
2. yes, sex is allowed. however, most of the RP is fighting and a bit of action, so, yeah...sorry.
3. their are a lot of details I've yet to fill in, do not fret, Sai will fill you in on said details as we go along. that's part of the fun anyway. :lol:
4. if you want to join, notify me Via PM
5. general rule, just abide by the normal rules of the TMM RP Rules.
6. Have Fun :^^:

Current Members:
-Saiake
-Pokemonaces
-Oersted
-hothead1021
-Scrapmaster
-
(Note: sign ups are open, join today :D

Link to OCC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1594
Last edited by Saiake on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:27 am, edited 19 times in total.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Errin, the Land of Paradise.

Post by Saiake »

Just a note. I'm Waiting for more people to join before i start this thing off. if interested, PM me with a template for your character(s). when the RP starts, post the approved templates with your 1st reply. also, pictures are Recommended cause they make things more fun :^^:

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Errin, the Land of Paradise. (RP)

Post by hothead1021 »

Name: Marthy Ambrosius
Race: Human
Height: 5,07
Weight: 162 LB
Appearance (Changed since last picture only in color)
(Black and white Cressidia Set: Black Gloves, black shoes, white undercoat, black overcoat, black pants, Black Glasses, Blue eyes, White hair
Spoiler: show
Personality: Calm, Calculating, Brave, intelligent, Likes to be funny to help cheer people up,likes to help others out if he can.
Bio: Marthy is a very skilled Alchemist and Mage, from the beginning he has always had a liking to the mystic arts and the arcane sciences to the point where he's pretty good at offensive and defensive alchemy and magic, however some of his other alchemy skills are lacking, just don't ask him to synthesize a shield or whatnot. Physically he's average, but he makes up for this with his amazing intellect and efficient use of alchemy. Recently Marthy found out that he had a natural talent for gunslinging but the zeder II he has now don't feel right with him so he leaves them home

Skill Set:
Master Alchemy
Master Magic
Fair Combat
Novice archer
Fair Fighter
Master Gunslinger
Special Abilities: Light Erg, Summon Pet Thunder Dragon
Last edited by hothead1021 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Name: Noniphie Fezas
Race: Fomor / Harpy
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 65 lbs.

Appearance: Long thick double braided red hair, down to her back. Shy-yet-serene looking deep-blue eyes. She has large red wings for arms (about 4 foot wing span, that's my guess..) and her red feathers cover her winged arms from the elbows down. Additional red feathers that cover her from the waist to her knees, completely covering her thighs. There is also long red tail feathers that starts at her tailbone, goes down to her calves, and completely covers her rear. Her upper chest and back area is covered with red feathers, but her neck, shoulders, lower back, and belly are bare skinned. Below her knees, her legs are bird-like and she has bird talons instead of normal human feet, three "toes" in the front, and one in the back that acts as the "gripper" for grasping various objects, perching, etc.

Additional info: She has a very light bone structure which enables her to fly at around a max speed of 70 MPH, but this also makes her very fragile, so she is not at all suited for physical combat. At the middle of her wings is two hidden clawed talons, used to play instruments, pick up objects, etc. She is very gentle and proficient with them.

Personality: Innocent, non combative, playful, cheerful (only by people she knows, other wise..shy), timid, and kind to a fault. A seemingly always cheerful harpy girl with a long history of being persecuted by humans for her harpy lineage. She was eventually taken in and raised by kinder humans as a musical entertainer and an animal tamer. Her caravan was recently attacked and she is the sole remaining survivor. Noniphie rarely if never attacks anyone. She relies on her music, alchemy, and healing skills to survive on her own. There may also more to her inner feelings and emotions than one would expect...

Skills: Master of Music, Powerful Healing, Fair Herbalism, Fair Alchemy (Mainly uses Windblast for escapes) (skills taken from Mabinogi)

Special Skills: Monster Control, Enthralling Performance, Flight (skills taken from Mabinogi)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Name- Allen Alucardia Nosterra Holesvein
Race- Fomor
Age- 18
Height- 5'9"
Weight- 124lbs.
Appearance: Black, short hair, brown eyes. Light tan skin, well built. Defining features are horns along his head (Tip of horns point at back of his head) and medium sized black wings
Personality: Kind Hearted, calm, carefree, serious
Status: Currently in hiding (Accused of a crime in which he did not commit)
Bounty of 3m dead or alive for the slaughter of a human village
Skill:
Master combat
Fair Magic
Powerful Archer
Fair Alchemist
Special skills: Wind element user. Healing Factor, Instinctive Reaction (is Able to sense presence of others)
Bio: Allen started out as a normal, human raised Former when he was found one day abandoned. During his time living alongside humans, he grew to understand and love them, growing up with a kind hearted nature. However as he grew up at the age of 16. A massacre happened and due to his unfortunate timing and species as a Former, was accused of killing humans. Now he simply lives in hiding
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

I would've posted this WAY earlier but then I felt like adding some stuff but there was a black out so I had to re-write most of it again. >_>
---
Name:Ryoma Togoe
Race:Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 189lbs.

Appearance:Muscular man with short dark brown hair and a grayish-blue eye, two scars form a plus shape over his right eye.
Has a prosthetic right arm due to previous injuries in battle.

Personality:Serious and somewhat kind but tends to talk too much and is also incredibly sadistic.

Bio:A bounty hunter that wanders the land in search of criminals, as a master of Jigen-Ryu his skill with the sword is such that he can split a tree in two with a single strike, but this is overshadowed by the fact that he has allowed criminals escape on multiple occasions. Also, he's a weak drinker.

Skill:
-Master Combat
-Fair Alchemy
-Poor Magic
Special Skills:Lightning element, Prevail(Becomes stronger when near-death.)
---
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Hello all :hi:

it has come to my attention that a few of you fear death in the RP. not to worry. i have a solution.

You can choose whether or not you wish to be a Milletian. Milletian's are a race of being that are not native to Errin, coming from another world (such as earth) all together. they have no comprehension of death. in a situation were death would otherwise be eminent, they are instead incapacitated. :nerd:

However, once incapacitated, a Milletian can not return to consciousness without magical aid, be it by another person, or in more Specific cases...Nao, Guardian of the soul stream. :love:
Mabinogi_nao_E.png
it has its perks, but the downside is how quickly time passes for you. that doesn't sound bad, bu it means Non-Milletians will be able to forget you easily, and you must constantly build a relationship with them, or risk losing it. how easily do they lose this info...well...lets just say you'll have to travel on a daily basis with them, or visit daily, or else they will forget everything about you. :crying:

Well, choice is yours...have at it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Pierce.JPG

Name- Pierce Sable
Race- Human
Age- 23
Height-5'11"
Weight- 226lbs.
Appearance: Tall, but husky, with short brown hair, and green eyes,

Personality: Friendly, well tempered. Talkative.

Skills:
Hand to hand combat specialist (Krav Maga)
Mediator, and negotiator in trades

Special skills:
Marksman (Mana pistol formed into a concentrated beam energy from the tip of his finger, can only use a limited amount of shots depending on amount of energy spent to use it)
Seasonal Archer (Compound Bow)
Swordmaster (Katana)

Bio: (REDACTED, will only disclose within the course of the RP, always more interesting to keep my character a mystery until progress' made)
Note: First time doing an RP profile, hope I'm doing this right Sai.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pierce on Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out the ar-15 rifle in favour of a mana pistol.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

(My internet connection failed on me yesterday and I was without access to the internet for the entire day, it seems there is a problem with my router, and now i'm on a temporary internet access point, by the time you read this, I might have lest the access, so I just want to let you know in advance that I might not be able to answer or reply immediately for about a few hours to a couple of days if you start the RP, my sincerest apologies.)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Update: the RP is full, and whether you posted a profile or not, the RP will start this evening :please:

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

(SWEET :D now will you set us up on our stories or will we get to make our beginnings?)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

( I posted a profile for a harpy girl that I will attempt to RP. It still needs looking over though. I have NO clue what I'm doing so I'm sorry if it's done wrong. >_< If I have severe trouble getting through it I will offer my spot to someone else..)
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Hello all. :hi:

hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. the flight was fine, a a little turbulance, but that just makes it fun lol. ill be spending the next month here, but as you can see posting isn't an issue :happyness:

Well, As promised..lets give a start off. ( if you wan start off somewhere else, post a reply the doesn't necessarily pertain to this location)

* in dungald forest, an pub is set of, and bunches of thugs and various other brutish looking guys are around, having a merry time. 2 cloaked figures walk into the pub, most of their faces, and their entire bodies are covered. the taller of the 2 walks up to the counter*

figure 1: sir...id like a drink...for me and my companion, anything will do.

Bartender: sure thing...

*unsure of what to think, he doesn't deny a paying customer and serves them 2 larg mugs of ale. the 2 sit and drink silently, the taller of the 2 putting gold coins on the counter. the people in the pub glare like hawks at the 2 suspicious figures."

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

A lone young man comes in the bar, thristy from hiding out, wearing a cloak covering most of his body, he walks around the place and finds a stool to sit on

"Fresh Sake...your strongest kind..." He said silently, with his trusty Katana by his side and longbow on his back
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Inside the Halls of the Rath Royal Castle, stood a white haired boy with blue eyes, he adjusted his glasses as he checked to make sure his Royal Alchemist Uniform is proper, after checking on his cylinder, he decides to head up to the room of his boss Sinead for his daily assignment. ["Here we go, another day another assignment, I wonder what it will be this time? I hope to god it isn't going to be to gather white herbs again. UUGGGHH!!!"] The Man recalls his last time getting white herbs, since no one had any to sell, he had to enter the dreaded Peaca Dungeon, the only place where the White Herbs grew, and after nearly dying on occasion, he made it a point to gather about 20 of them, twice the required amount to skip the next time he had to enter there. ["Well at least I won't have to worry about that for one more time."] He thought to himself with a sigh as he entered Sinead's office room.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Ace: *the bartender gives you a strange look, pouring your cup, he puts it infrint of you, but continues to gawk. finally, not able to stand it anymore, the shorter of the 2 cloakd figures that entered previously stands and shouts at the croud, the figure now obviously female*

Figure 2: WHat do you guys all want.. whu are you all ataring at us! wee just want a drink, its not a big deal if we wear cloaks or not!

* a large burly pub goer decides hes had enough and he goes to grab her. the 1st of the 2 stands infront*

Figure 1: ( in a much more man tone, somewhat darkened but very serious( i wouldnt touch her, if i were you*

*the man just laughs and knocked him out of the way with your arm, straight into you, knocking you off the stroll. remain standing, having blocked the swing to my chest*

Figure: kid...you might wana get out...its about to get messy.

hothead:: Sinead stands, shuffling through her paperwork. she light brown hair drapes off her shoulders and the chocolate brown eyes scan through the documents. its slightly cute the way she puckers her pink lips as the does so. she looks up and blushes a little, but gives a warm smile*

Sinead: ah, Marthy. i knew i could cont on you to get those white herbs. *she takes them, and gets into a more business serious tone* well, now. that was your daily mission for yesterday. lets see...for today, i have something different than the normal posts for you. lemi see if i can find it.

*she scans over her papers and her eyes seem to focus on something.

Sinead: AH HA!, found it. tell me...Marthy, do you think you could do something great for this kingdom. its deferentially better than picking up some white herbs or destroying a few old rusty swords. its not a mission for the faint of heart however. you think you could track down and kill someone, for the sake of the kingdom?

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Saiake
Marthy chuckled under his breath, he couldn't help but notice how cute Sinead was when she was busy, he returned her smile with a warm one of her own as she explained the new mission, Marthy nods "Of course I accept Lady Sinead, I just hope I do not have to kill an innocent person in this mission." He spoke "I just don't want to go against what I stand for is all." He spoke as he explained himself to his superior. "If who i'm going to kill is indeed guilty of a crime punishable by death, then of course I accept with no complaints." He spoke as he gave her another warm smile.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

hothead:
Sinead: of course, but you see. the target is the blue-eyed incubus who attacked all all those years ago. he was spotted not too far from Dunbarton, suspected to be heading north to the village of Tir Chonaill. that is were i would go to intercept him. prepare well, from what i understand, this incubus is much stronger than others most encounter. i heard rumors that he slaughters armies at a whim, and will show no mercy to humans in battle. if he finds the chance...he will kill you.

*speaking this, you can see the worry is her eyes. it would take a blind to not notice that she cares quite deeply for you*

Marthy, your one of our strongest Royal Alchemists...can i count on you to do this, than come home safely.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Saiake
Marthy sighed with a smile, He placed a hand on Sinead's cheek to comfort her "Don't worry Lady Sinead, I promise That I will come home safely, with me and Tonitrui on the case, we will come back safely!" Marthy of course means his pet Thunder Dragon who is his lifelong companion, he usually calls her Toni for short, he and Sinead are the only two people in the entire castle to know that Toni is a very rare intelligent beast with the ability to fluently speak the human language, Sinead and Toni are on good terms with each other. He let go of Sinead's cheek as he bowed and headed out for the door but before he went through it "Oh, and Sinead, tell Eirawen I won't be back for a while" He requested of Sinead,

he and the Princess of the Tara kingdom where on good terms, he didn't know why she spends time with him, always asking requests of him or to do menial tasks, other than Sinead, he has always considered her a friend, however for the moment, his affections were slowly leaning towards Sinead. for now he saw Eirawen as a cute sister, even if she doesn't like to show her true intentions all the time.
Last edited by hothead1021 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Sai
Allen: "Huh...you kidding me?" He got up and smiled at the figure "I won't go anywhere, I asked for a drink and I'm getting one, and since that guys ruined it..." Looking at his spilled drink on the floor, he simply gives an annoyed smile "I want an apology and for him to pay for it..." Walking towards the person who threw the figure to him "Hey...you better apologize..."