Story of Slavery

The hunt for your story starts here

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Story of Slavery

Post by hothead1021 »

@shade_wolf1
Normally Luke would have been in a slightly worse mood, but it was starting to lift with his drink. as the Barmaid giggled and spoke to him, Luke blushed a little at her skimpy dress, he couldn't get used to this no matter how hard he tried, he understood that sex sells but it did made him feel uncomfortable a little bit. He does consider himself a man of romance after all. But still he kept calm "No, I'm alright for now, thanks for asking though." He spoke in his usual polite tone. he still had a lot of money in his allowance to burn through later.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Ah! Well, these are acceptable terms wouldn't you say m'lord? Though... we will need to clothe her, soon. Preferably in something conservative." Vern said attempting to keep his composure whilst averting his eyes from the bare pale elf. "Now then, I assume you have papers detailing this ritual that she performs, yes? As I have maps of the most efficient trade routes through our lands in return... Um, one other thing if you don't mind me asking, our caravan had traveled light to make the journey here quicker and thus is short on food and other supplies. If we are to accommodate extra passengers we will need to stock up the appropriate amount of provisions and any other necessary amenities. I'm assuming that our gracious host would be able to provide us with such supplies, correct? Or at the very least point us in the direction of the nearest marketplace?" Vern was focused on negotiation. Which was a good thing, considering the tent in his pants... "Ahem, also! Our convoy is weary from travel. I remember you saying that you had your maids preparing rooms for us but is there a barracks for our men? We are about twenty strong and I'm sure everyone would rather sleep inside than set up camp once again." He suddenly pulled out some documents from his coat. "But I seem to be getting off track. Here are the maps of our lands, as well as documentation signifying My Lord's good faith. All that is needed is his signature and your men may start trading freely with any of our provinces or, if it is my lord's will, any specified provinces." Vern handed the documents and a pen to Tsar, awaiting his signature and any notes. "Now may I see the documentation from your side of the bargain, Lord Shade?"
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

It would be fair to say that Tsar was a bit disappointed by the fact that she could not be reproduced to ensure her kind doesn't die out with it's gift. Though he could see where Shade was coming from with his rules so Tsar planned to stick by them. He accepted the pen and documents from Vern and set about signing them.

"Fruits and vegetables you say?" Tsar asked a bit concerned, "would the ones growing in the demon realm classify as fitting or would we need to import fresh ones from the less... exotic... places?" Tsar asked a bit nervously as he remembered that one of his concubines was almost raped by a wild pumpkin plant last week.

He was also glad that despite the presence of the gorgeous Elf, Vern actually had his mind set on the job at hand rather then his pants.
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Timothy
Shifa roamed her hands around the body. She felt the subtle breasts and she cooed "Oh its the transformation" She pulled the blanket off and hissed with delight "Ohh your such a beautiful girl, no need to be afraid" She licked her lips "Such a beautiful girl." Her smooth scaled hands roamed the girls body as her length wrapped around her gently. "Your smell is intoxicating to me" She said sniffing and licking her shoulders and neck.
something grabbed her breasts, not hard like before but soft almost caressing them, a voice saying something about a transformation.

THe Blanket covering her was torn away, her only shield between the girl and the intruder now laying on the floor.
"Ohh your such a beautiful girl, no need to be afraid"
"Squuee!" yipped the girl as the intruder started to wrap her up in something, hands feeling the rest of her body up like she was a whore even going so far as to lick her neck.

"Get off me!" The girl shouted trying to force her rapist off her by pushing on their chest. Her hands pushing against two voluptuous mounds, HER breasts jiggled a bit as the girl let them go the girls face flushed as she retracted her hands to her chest trying to swat the others hands away.

The girl reached out and slapped the area were the voice was coming from hearing a 'WHAP' she felt satisfied that she had hit the offenders face.

"Leave me alone or i'll hit harder!" The girl said swinging another slap towards the voice this one missing.

"
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3