Story of Slavery

The hunt for your story starts here

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Re: Story of Slavery

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Now sire, a word if I may?" Vern said before leaning down to wisper into is master's ear. "Sir, he's setting up a win win situation for himself. I suggest being careful here. He may just want to trade in good faith with our lands but these additional terms he spoke of... Well, they worry me. It's up to you of course but do keep in mind that we have to agree to go along with his way first before we actually get to hear what his terms are." Vern stood back up beside his master's seat. "Um, if I may ask Lord Shade when do you wish for a final answer? We may want to think this over, but it is of course up to my lord Tsar..." He said bowing.
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Tsar listened to Lord Shade's proposal before getting pulled sideways by Vern to listen to his warning, while Vern had a good point, Tsar really wanted that weather control ability as it could benefit him and his Wife's kingdom quite heavily. While it did seem like a win-win situation for Lord Shade, Tsar knew better, for one, Lord Shade did not even say which ores he was interested in yet, and even then, if Tsar agreed now he would negotiate the actual price on those trades separately.

"That sounds rather reasonable Lord Shade, though I will need to know which ores in particular you are interested in to make sure there is an availability of them" said Tsar as he sipped some more Wine and continued to eat, nudging Vern to take a note book out in case he needs to take down some notes in regard to the ores.
Shade_wolf1
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Lord
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Shade_wolf1 »

Tsar & Verne

Lord Shade knowing Tsar reaction he smiled and leaned back "I need quicksilver ore which is in the northern mountain range of your country as well as Cordinium ore which can only be found on your sulfer shore line" He looks at both "Both of these ores are in large supply and relatively cheap, and their harmless as well."

Timothy

Timothy saw several Naga males swarming around outside the kitchen. As soon as Rafiki arrived they all scattered. Rafiki looked at the meal and nodded in appraisal. He gave Timothy a cart to push the meal up to the princess. Rafiki then spoke "Havvveee you a-any l-leftovers?" He said as he pointed to the group of naga hiding over behind the corridor going further down the dungeon.

Cooper

Drake smiled "Your wife is cleaning your apartment, and Lord Shade is in a very important business meeting" He looked at cooper "Anything I can assist with?"

Lafitte

She giggled at his soft coo "You haven't been with a women yet have you?" She giggled gently grabbing his member in her soft hands. She rubbed it from base to tip. She slowly unbuttoned his tunic to get better access to his manhood.

(I'll post the rest later)
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Shade_wolf1 wrote:
Cooper

Drake smiled "Your wife is cleaning your apartment, and Lord Shade is in a very important business meeting" He looked at cooper "Anything I can assist with?"
Cooper's face turns slitey sereas "yes there is something you can do keep your eyes sharp like a eagle, My return may be joyful but my dream fortells of something foul in the air comeing for me and Ren" Cooper explans his dream to Drake
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Wife of the super Skrull

Post by Shadow Mann2330 »

Timothy saw several Naga males swarming around outside the kitchen. As soon as Rafiki arrived they all scattered. Rafiki looked at the meal and nodded in appraisal. He gave Timothy a cart to push the meal up to the princess. Rafiki then spoke "Havvveee you a-any l-leftovers?" He said as he pointed to the group of naga hiding over behind the corridor going further down the dungeon.
Timothy takes the cart in both hands, before addressing Rafiki standing before him.

"Leftovers? are you daft? I will cook for any number of people snake-folk or human, I will return after i address the Princess and ill feed these poor fellows!" Timothy said with pride crossing his fingers in a promise

Timothy leaned in closer to Rafik before continuing
"Rafik, my lord are these fellows not being fed properly? I would assume a princess would address her people better than this.... what is going on here?"
The only record of an illegal post inside the Moderator thread:
Spoiler: show
Re: Stuff To Do
Post by Shadow Mann2330 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
I had heard that there was talk of custom titles a few days back.
Does that mean Mann can haz Girtibiliu?
:3
Post by Tsar CUBE » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Lord Shade knowing Tsar reaction he smiled and leaned back "I need quicksilver ore which is in the northern mountain range of your country as well as Cordinium ore which can only be found on your sulfer shore line" He looks at both "Both of these ores are in large supply and relatively cheap, and their harmless as well."
Vern jotted down the requested ores and their locations in his notepad before leaning down and once again semi-privately consulted with his lord. "Tsar, ahem, my lord if I may. The only thing that worries me here is the fact that Lord Shade seems to know exactly what kinds of ores are where in our lands. He may have just done his homework but it seems awfully convenient that he know exactly what he would be receiving from us in this deal whilst we are kept relatively in the dark about what we would be getting in turn. Though, if there is a way to keep our weather in check we can avert another crop loss disaster like what happened last year... Keep these in mind sire..." He stood back up, stashed his small pocket book, and addressed their host. "Lord Shade, if I am to understand the current bargain is as follows; We would be receiving from you a way to control the weather in our lands. In return, we allow you and your subjects free trade with the requested locales in addition to any other terms you have once the deal has been agreed upon. Is this correct?"
Shade_wolf1
Magician
Magician

Post by Shade_wolf1 »

Luke

As Luke wondered the marketplace he could see the marketplace was in full swing as well as the slave market. The marketplace was full of music, food, people, and lots of guards. The Slave market was cordoned off with a large cement brick wall and Iron rod spikes.

Tsar & Vern

Shade chuckled as he gave a cold look at Vern "As your master well knows, Information is one of my many talents, and the ore is just for me telling you what controls the weather." He pointed to the window. "You see if you could control the weather you could control a power like no other and in doing so make you a very powerful and potent Lord, and many have sought after my possession especially any information about it"

Timothy

Rafiki shook his head. "These are gorger Naga unable to control their lust or apitite. Lord Shade knows our race is near extinction and prides himself in making sure our race is spared" He bats one of the naga aside "Even those who disgrace our namesake" He points to the center of the dungeon "There is about 100 gorger naga and about 7500 of us all together." There was something definitely odd about Rafiki he was speaking clearly."Myself and the princess are the most pure of all the naga."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Shade_wolf1
Luke looked at the brick wall with disgust, he had always hated the concept of slavery, to him it appalled him greatly, what gives one the right to completely rule every single little aspects of a persons life like that? what reason does that give them to treat their subjects as though they were more inferior than dirt? he was about to leave that sector alone but a thought came to his head that made him smirk. Yola said not to go into the Black Market. Not the Slave Market. With that he entered the Slave Market. ["Man do I love wordplay"] he thought to himself as he looked around

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

"So it's... simply the information about the item then? For all of that?" Vern asked, visibly concerned while trying to work out the possibilities in his head. "Dare I ask what you would need in order to relinquish this treasure of yours that you hold so dearly? Or would that not be in coherence with our agreement?" Vern turned to his own lord and whispered once again. "Sire either this treasure is something straight out of the god's hands or he's playing us for fools! Or... maybe I just need to calm down. I think the stress of that last statement has left me somewhat winded. But honestly what are you thinking about all this?"
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Timothy

Rafiki shook his head. "These are gorger Naga unable to control their lust or apitite. Lord Shade knows our race is near extinction and prides himself in making sure our race is spared" He bats one of the naga aside "Even those who disgrace our namesake" He points to the center of the dungeon "There is about 100 gorger naga and about 7500 of us all together." There was something definitely odd about Rafiki he was speaking clearly."Myself and the princess are the most pure of all the naga."
[/quote]

"Ah I understand My lord and i believe i can offer a solution' to this problem." Timothy said with an air of confidence an old recipe coming to mind.

"But first i must present tonight's meal to the princess if you will excuse me Lord Raffik." Timothy said with a bow

"One final thing my lord, would you be so kind as to lead me into the dining area? I'm afraid i do not know where it lies, and an assistant with the meal would be very appreciative." Timothy said gesturing to the very heavy boar laying on the plate.

(would you care to lead the next post into the dining room? I feel that i would ruin the description if i were to try to walk in on my own or leave timothy at the doorway.)
O_o
how the fuck.... can you even see this thread... it was meant for staff only O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

"Vern, you got to learn to relax" Tsar whispered back it's not like he is asking to have those ores for free, he is asking for trade rights to those ores" Tsar added to Vern quietly. "Which is not a problem as far as I can see as it only boosts extra trade agreements we get here" Tsar told his nervous friend silently.

"Well I see no problem with that proposition Lord Shade" replied Tsar, his curiosity rising, "when would you like to sign this agreement?"
Shade_wolf1
Magician
Magician

Post by Shade_wolf1 »

Tsar & vern

Lord Shade had the agreement brought over to Tsar after he signed it, Shade said "Let Mel enter" This beautiful stunning girl came threw the archway. She had sandy white hair perfect pale skin. Shade sat up and went over giving her a cookie. She smile and nodded eating it. "This is mel, the very last weather controlling wood elf. There will be contingents in place when you borrow her."
Cooper

Drake took his hand on Coopers shoulder "Listen if it means that much you can wait in the guardian quarters with Ren till Shade gets out ok?"

Luke

A guard stopped before him and puffed out his chest. He was a mercenary for sure. "Papers?" He spoke with a snort as he looked at the boy.

Timothy

The princess slithered over as Timothy came into the dining area with a feast to be hold. After she and Rafik had their fill. They congratulated Timothy before sending him to bed to clean up and sleep. The queen went to his chambers and slithered up to him in his bed "You know that was a marvelous meal you prepared" She cooed slowly lying on top of him
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Shade_wolf1 wrote: Cooper

Drake took his hand on Coopers shoulder "Listen if it means that much you can wait in the guardian quarters with Ren till Shade gets out ok?"
"thank you Drake" As Cooper starts to make his way "oh and try not to tell eveone about my dream ok?"
ImageImageImage

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@shade_wolf1
Luke cursed under his breath, he had completely forgotten that the entrances were heavily guarded, that and he would have to sneak in in order to get in there, with no real way inside he just left for the Marketplace, he would get in there eventually, but for the sake of not causing father any trouble, he left the slave market alone for now as he went to have a drink of juice.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowTengu »

Vern's jaw seemingly dropped to the floor. The fact that the their side of the deal involved this beautiful elven woman was more than enough to subside the doubts Vern had about this deal. The fact that the only thing she was wearing were the chains around her wrists and neck was only the cherry on top. Ever observant, Vern set aside his arousal to mention a small detail to his lord. "Sire, if my deduction on Lord Shade's contingents is correct then I doubt we'll be adding this one to your ever increasing harem, sir... I b- believe that presenting her like this is sort of test for us wouldn't you say?!"
Shadow Mann2330
High Priestess
High Priestess

Timothy waltzed into his bedroom hours after dinner, taking his time to prepare the meal for the gorger naga tomorrow, aiming to solve the problem with a little ingenuity and truth bending.
Kicking off his shoes he began to remove his clothing and place it in the basket he spotted in the corner only seconds before seeing his actual room.

Tim was not expecting a room.

It was simple yes, just a small desk, with some ink and sheets, a small cubby to place small objects, and a bed.

He had a bed.

Sighing to himself Timothy can only feel regret for his family knowing they would never get this kind of treatment from the old masters.

Dressed in only his small clothes timothy kneels at the base of the bed offering a prayer to the gods for his family's safe keeping and good health before climbing into bed.
<"I wish they could have come with me, everything happened so suddenly i don't even know why i was sold in the first place... i just woke up to a pot of stew and master Jarvan... well reeling in disgust. I have the hardest time remembering why i cant remember what happened. ever since i get way too tired too early on and i just....drift off.."> Timothy thought to himself in his bed pulling the sheets above his shoulders and drifting off to sleep.

First thing she notices is the dark damp room, or the lack or room. but she could not think about that now.

Were was she this time?

She can only repeat her process of what she can remember.
<"the weird old guy making me cook, i cant even cook at all! then it goes dark, then im riding in some sort of cage cart in the middle of nowhere and a big kind of castle. Do i remember anything else?>" the girl thinks in the bed unable to recall anything new.
It seems that this is the third night that she can remember things, almost like the third night she even existed.

What is her name?

Before she can even think about it a noise comes, the clicking of a door shutting fast, she covers herself in the thin blankets hiding every inch of herself.
"You know that was a marvelous meal you prepared" She cooed slowly lying on top of him

She shivered at the creature talking to her, she could feel its weight atop her.

It was really heavy.

She hides beneath the covers making no response, not even breathing hoping the thing would leave her alone.
O_o
X3
Tsar CUBE
World
World

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Tsar luckily managed to sign the paper before the pen dropped out of his hand as he saw the Elf. He swallowed nervously at Vern's comment as he tried not to stare at her TOO much.

"What happened to the rest of her kind?" Tsar asked as he watched the beautiful maiden nibble on a cookie. "If she is the last one... is there a chance of her children having that power at all or would it require another of her kind?" Tsar asked curiously. Since the weather control seemed to be the last of her kind, Tsar was curious why Lord Shade hasn't tried to find another of her kind, after it could never be certain that ALL others were gone after all.
Shade_wolf1
Magician
Magician

Post by Shade_wolf1 »

Tsar & Vern

"Mel is the last of her kind for two reasons" He petted her on the head, she grabbed with her hands and nuzzled it gently "The rest of the wood elves where completely wiped out from the Black Shadow Plague, and there is a ritual done to make the elf control weather" He moved and sat down at his table "a right only her tribe knows" He snapped his fingers and papers where brought out "There are extremely strict rules while she is with you" She shuffled on the ground and put her head on shade's lap, humming. "Don't mind her she is an empath and knows my love and care for her." He pointed to the papers "My warrior clan Armothos will be guarding her, no one except yourself or the clan may go near." He pointed to the second "rule number 2 no defiling her, no using your powers on her, nothing. She is delicate and needs harmony to control weather," he pointed to the third "Rule three only fruits and vegetables can be fed to her" he pointed to the last "The last and most important rule, she is not to be known to anyone. If people found out she exists they would do anything" He sat up "If you can follow those rules we can negotiate a trade"

Timothy

Shifa roamed her hands around the body. She felt the subtle breasts and she cooed "Oh its the transformation" She pulled the blanket off and hissed with delight "Ohh your such a beautiful girl, no need to be afraid" She licked her lips "Such a beautiful girl." Her smooth scaled hands roamed the girls body as her length wrapped around her gently. "Your smell is intoxicating to me" She said sniffing and licking her shoulders and neck.

Luke

As he sat at the bar at a tavern drinking his juice the young bar maid giggled "You stare at it long enough you might get a fruit." her black hair and blue eyes looked at him with her skimpy top. "Can I get you anything else?"
Cooper

Cooper was entering the guards quarters with Tia and titiana in tow, As he got in he noticed ren at the bar stool swaying back and forth humming.

Marcel

Jane got out of the pool and bit her finger. Marcel was so adorable. She nodded to the guard as the guard left she looked at him "I'm jane your new mistress" She smiled Her warm greeting as she guided him over to her chair. She wrapped a towel around her vixen body as she sat down "Tell me about yourself" She giggled and smiled
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Shade_wolf1 wrote:
Cooper

Cooper was entering the guards quarters with Tia and titiana in tow, As he got in he noticed ren at the bar stool swaying back and forth humming.
Cooper grind and creept up bhind her then Cooper nuzzels her neck and grops her ass and and a boob wispers in her ear "ooohhhh....how I misst this smell and feel....we home sweety"
ImageImageImage

Lone Wanderer
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by Lone Wanderer »

The boy nodded with the cutest little smile "Hello Miss Jane," he said brightly, allowing himself to be led over to the table. The boy smiled as she wrapped her towel around him, too innocent to notice how attractive she was. To him she was very pretty. "Well," he said at her question, pondering cutely, "I'm 10 years old, and I like making people happy." He smiled brightly, hoping she liked his answer.