The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone
(I now declare this RP OPEN :happyness: )
In the Continent of Hellzion, the entire continent was covered in railroads, stretching from human civilizations to Mamono cities, as far as the Demon Lord Capital. With the expansion of the railroads and the trains, Human/Mamono relations took a turn for the better as each species integrated with each other. However, the tracks are filled with dangers such as Natural Hazards, roadblocks and even Bandits. But there is one man, a young male of 19 who drives his train, "The Phoenix Express" through all of these Hazards and more to ensure his precious train makes it to it's destination. His name is Henry Volcanus, a genius engineer with powerful fists and a fiery spirit. Along with him is Marthy, Alchemist/Magician Prodigy who also acts as the Train's Repairman who also happens to be the Train's Maker. Finally there is Luke Aquias, Henry's twin Brother and well known Bounty Hunter who travels with his brother to not only help him defend his train from Bandits, but also find his bounties as well who is calm as the river.

We begin this tale as Henry Brings back Lunch for him and his friends as they prepare to leave the Capital, but not before having it in the train station. "Hey guys, I brought lunch." Henry, the conductor spoke as he handed Luke and Marthy their sandwiches. Luke nodded "Thanks Brother, I was getting Hungry." Henry chuckled, Marthy nodded at Henry "Thanks." He simply said as he took a bite out of the lunch while writing in his notebook "Hmm? What you writing there Marthy?" Marthy looked at Henry "Journal." He simply said. Henry chuckled "Ahh, alright then, we do have some time before we have to leave, I guess this is a good time to see who's taking a ride on my train today." Henry said as the three sat on a bench right in front of the Crimson Train known as the Phoenix Express

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Re: The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

Post by axc_o »

A tanned man arrives at the train station while carrying a Bag of food and eating some of it. Meats of all kinds, breads and fruits seem to ber trying to escape from the bag's fullness as if trying to avoid being eaten by the man who soon enough reached the train's owners
"HIW There! ish shat yourr trainn?"
the newcomer said while eating a large bread
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Henry looked at the newcomer and smiled "Why yes good sir, this is my pride and Joy, The Phoenix Express." He bows "I'm Henry, the train's conductor, the black haired male with the Katana is my brother Luke, and the white haired male writing there is Marthy Ambrosius, pleased to meet you." Luke nods and smiles "Hello there, hope you find this train ride to your liking, and Welcome to the Phoenix Express." Marthy looked at the newcomer and waved one hand "Hello" He went back to writing. Henry Chuckled "Don't worry about Marthy, He doesn't talk much. Now, Might I ask for your name?" Henry asked

(Once everyone makes their post we'll enter the train for now let's continue our conversation)
Last edited by hothead1021 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

Conrad was walking down the edge of the city, now lost as no one wanted anything to do with some vagrant in "Filthy cowboy clothes". He stopped when he noticed that he had wandered by a train station. He looked up at the red train stopped there from the side opposite of the platform. "Huh, welp this thing's going west by the looks of it... Better than walking I suppose." Reaching into his pockets he pulled out the lightest thing he carried; his wallet. "Sigh... shit. But I guess I shouldn't have expected as much... Oh well... hope there's room in the storage car..." He said looking over the edge of the platform. "Huh, no one home eh? Well then..." Conrad pulled himself up on the platform. He was near the engine but decided that first class would be a bit risky to sneak into. "I'd rather not ride with the luggage, but luxury isn't exactly a thing I'm dressed for..." He said walking down the platform, ducking the windows and sneaking to make sure no one inside the station would see the would be stowaway. "Here we go..." He said climbing into one of the coach cars. He made his way to the front of the car he hopped in, and plopped down on the front seat. He looked out the window, staring at where he had been moments before. "Sigh... well I'm here now. I just hope one measly conductor is less of a pain to deal with as any of those monster girls you find down the road... Heh..."

Conrad tipped his hat forward and fell into a nap, though there was this nagging feeling in his gut that wouldn't go away...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Shadowtengu
From the group talking to Jean Marthy got up and went to the train "Marthy?" Henry asked? "Making rounds" Marthy spoke as he headed inside Henry nodded "of course." As Marthy checked the cars, not many people were on today, which made him a bit happy, he liked having quiet places to rest and read, he checked to make sure there wasn't much of a mess. Glad that the train was clean, he eventually made his way to the coach cars and began expecting them, as he went into the second Car he saw Conrad there, from his looks he could tell that he was a little tight on money, it didn't really matter since the train rides are for free. he just shrugged as he made his way to the storage cars, but as he passed by the sleeping Conrad he left a hand written note for him with some gold attached in an envelope that simply said "Don't worry about the pay, the ride is free for all customers." After leaving him the note, Marthy continued to the storage cars

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess

Post by axc_o »

The tanned man swallows first before replying
"I'm called Paul, a Muay Thai master in a nearby Mountain a few hours away from this city. Pleased to meet you all"
Paul pulls a long bread and hands it to Henry
"have soma bread, this one is reeeeeally good"
the man said as he grabed a cooked beef leg and munched it. (here marthy leaves)
"...well, when will the train depart again? I heard about this traintour thingy really wanted to come, but I don't think I brought enough food for all the trip if we don't depart in the next two hours... Is it true this thing goes as fast as Son Goku's cloud?"
Paul asked with shiny curious eyes
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Sorry I'm late, I was doing some stuff this morning after getting absolutely no sleep :|
Marcus Matthews walked toward the train station with a happy look on his face. He walked onto the platform and stretched as he noticed a few people nearby. Looking toward Henry, the one who he had heard was the conductor of the train, he casually approached to make some conversation.

"Greetings, I assume that you're the conductor of the Phoenix Express?"
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Next to the table where Henry and the others were sitting, a portal was torn open. The first thing to come through an arm. A right arm to be precise. But as the rest of the arm came through, just before the shoulder became visible, the portal closed, keeping the rest of the being from passing through. The arm was pinned and began to struggle until the arm was cut off and fell to the ground, the portal closing. The arm flopped around a bit and began to crawl around the ground with its fingers, trailing blood behind it. The hand seemed to look up and see them sitting at the table and seemed to recognize them, as it attempted a waving motion. It tried to communicate, but failed. But it seemed to get an idea. It snapped its fingers and dipped them in its own wound. The arm then began to write on the ground. Soon, it was finished. Though all it made was a big "HI!" with a smiley face next to it. XD
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess

Post by axc_o »

Paul was about to greet the newcomer when a portal appeared and a dead arm wrote "hi"
"ha, a writing hand. now I can say I have saw everything"
the man said as he crouches to poke the still living arm
MonsterGirlLuver

As the arm was poked, it quickly slapped his hand and jumped and flicked him on the forehead. It then wiggled its finger as if to say "Nu-uh."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone
Henry looked at the dead arm for a bit "Wow, an incomplete portal? I'll need to have Marthy look into this." He said as he turned to Marcus "Yeah, I am, pleased to meet you." He smiled before turning back to Paul "Of course, It is one of the fastest trains in all of Hellzion, however, I don't make it go to full seed, less chance of a crash that way. we have about 10 minutes, in the meantime, let's head inside the train." Henry smiled as he picked up the dead arm and placed it on his shoulder "Might be better than using your fingers to move about." he said as both he and his brother inter the train, when the others entered the place was a thing of beauty. the interior rivaled those of 5 star hotels and inns as there was each room with a full bedroom and bathroom. "This is the residential area, the restaurant cars is the very muddle car, and the coach cars are for quick trips." Henry explained proudly to the group "And the best part is, that all of this is free." as he said this, a White Haired 18 year old boy dressed in black and white Garb entered, he looked at the group with his blue eyes behind his glasses "Rooms correct?" He simply said as he looked at the dead arm on Henry's shoulder "........ I think I need to fix this." He said as he curiously looked at the arm

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

The arm then falls to the ground and shakes violently. The wound began to boil and grow. The disgusting growth continued to bubble and eventually form into a full human, which soon becomes a large muscular man with red hair, red eyes, and many scars covering his body. The 7 foot tall man then stood up, naked, and turned to the group, mainly to Marthy and Henry. A cheery smile grew on my face. "HELLO AGAIN FRIENDS!!" I extend my arms outward and say "GIVE YOUR OLD PAL ZEKE A HUG!!!"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

In a sudden spark Henry looks at the man in shock as he felt something in this mind, a sort of spark went of his head as he knew this man, in a bad way, he immediately pushed him to a wall. "I don't know who you are exactly, but please keep your distance from me, and please cover yourself. Marthy?" Marthy nods as he waved his staff and Zeke was covered in travelers clothes not to facny but none to poor looking either "...... Who?" Luke looked at Zeke before he placed his Katana at his side "I don't know who he is Marthy, but I somehow feel as though I've met him before." he smiled a little "But I can tell he has a good heart, even if he seems like a jester."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

I look back and forth between then and grin. "But Henry. We had so much FUN together. Don't you remember? Don't you remember the BOOBS~~~?" I raise and lower my eyebrows multiple times.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Henry gritted his teeth, why the hell did he know exactly what he was talking about? either way it was creeping him out. "I remember, and i don't want to experience it, now if you'll excuse me I'll have to check the train." Henry said as he went off tot he front of the train, Luke looked at Zeke "It might be a good idea to give him time to cool off, I don't really know what you did to him, bu it probably was something he couldn't forgive for a while." Luke said as Marthy glanced at Zeke "Perverted Homo?" he wondered as he went back to reading

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

I chuckled. "It's not Homo if you do it with a woman. Even if that woman was once man. A woman's body is a woman nonetheless. Though...when you get as old as me, gender doesn't really matter any more. Booty is booty."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy then gives Zeke a flat look "Then Sex Fiend" he continued to read until he looked at Zeke one last time "You ever thought about turning into a woman yourself?" Marthy simply asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

"Done it before. Didn't end well. My friends wouldn't stop staring, and even my brother tried to get a squeeze in. My balls were broken that day. Much blood was shed. Henry is the one who wanted it. Especially after a bit of teasing." I grinned deviously.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

After that comment Zeke's hair burst into flames, like then splashed water to put it out before drying it up. Luke looked at Zeke "What do you mean?" He aked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
MonsterGirlLuver

"Arousal. It causes some to want to do things that normally they wouldn't want to do. Such as sex. Arousal can make someone quite submissive, especially when around someone with my kind of aura."