The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

Post by Oersted »

Noah was surprised to see how fast Marthy had gotten them to entrance of the colosseum "Wow, that was fast." he said, slightly dizzy for some reason. He was about to say something when he heard someone calling for a ticket guy, looking in the direction of the voice he saw a man approaching, Noah had seen him before, the guy was another passenger from the train. "Well Marthy, I'll go take care of getting us seats, wouldn't want all the good ones gone, eh?" he said before heading inside, doll in hand.
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

"yeah, let's see if there are many ( :P ) strong warriors in here"
Paul keeps the two pens in his left hand as he follows Henry towards the warriors' lodge.
"HIW EVERYONE! I'm Paul and It's nice to be able to kick your asses soon"
( :^^;: what a stupid way to greet your opponents no?)
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
MonsterGirlLuver

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

I smile down at Rachel and pull out a baby seal in all it's cute fluffiness. I then place it next to Rachel's face, which the baby seal then nuzzles. "I'll let you keep all those animals, they're fully trained and only need healthy food, which your cooking should be able to supply, and lots of hugs and love. All I ask in return is that you go out with me AND allow me to give you a full body massage."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Shadowtengu
Marthy nods at Conrad as he offers him a cookie he bought recently "Don't mention it." He simply said as he followed Noah inside Carmelita giggled "Marthy is a naturally nice guy once you get to know him, he doesn't talk much but he listens well." She said with a smile

@Oersted
Marthy follows Noah inside as they get two seats in the Colosseum. the interior looked very high class as they bought tickets and sat close to the ring, there was a vast variety of spectators "Mmm, Noisy." Marthy complained

@axc_o
Paul was immediately met with glares from some of the warriors, the others went about their business waiting, Henry lightly smacks Paul on the head "It's very rude to introduce yourself, in a battle of respectable warriors, manners mean much you know." Henry spoke as he chided Paul, a Dragon laughed "You ight as well give up, that prize is as good as mine." She smirked as she looked at Henry "hmm, I don't know why, but something feels very familiar, and I don't like it." She said as she glared at Henry who just completely ignores it, which made her a little more angry

@MGL
Rachel sighs "Fine but keep your hands away from the breasts and my nethers, we aren't close enough for that." She said firmly as she nuzzled the seal back. she then smiled at Zeke

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Noah chuckled when Marthy commented on how noisy it was "Of course it would be noisy, we are in a colloseum packed with people." he kept chuckling for a little while longer before continuing "Hm, I do wonder what kind of fighter we'll see." he said, bringing a hand to his chin "Hrmm..." Noah quietly looked at the crowd, slightly surprised by how varied it was but then mentally shrugged as he turned his attention back to the ring, certain it would not be too long before the battles start.
MonsterGirlLuver

"Well..." I pause for a moment. "A full body massage consists of ALL the body. I won't be touchig your nether regions, but my hands tend to wander so if you feel some groping going on, my hands DO have a mind of their own. Seriously, it happens. And it's weird."
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess

Post by axc_o »

Paul was a little suspicious about the dragoness comment, but decides to aid his new friend in this one.
grinning at the opportunity of a rival he locks an arm around the dragoness neck with more than a little force and easily pulling her to a nearby table
"well then miss-draco-whose-name-I-don't-know let's find who's better at the area and leave my friend here alone, he's not participating and was just showing me around"
still grinning, Paul 'gently' throws the dragon at the table's chair and sits at the opposite side's chair
"and to bear with the wait, how about an arm wrestling challenge?" he said while possitioning his arm on the table "unless you cockatrice and run of it" Paul teased
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Yeah, that seems like the case." Conrad said, munching on the cookie that was given to him. "Still, the nice ones are usually some of the more dangerous people you meet... Not that I'm saying Marthy's dangerous though! I'm just saying not to blindly trust people." He said with a somber tone. "Ahh, I'm sorry Carmelita. I'm letting my problems get in the way of a good time again. So! How bout we get some good seats hm?" He asked motioning to where Marthy went. "Oh wait, we need tickets don't we..."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Sitting in the corner of the waiting room, a man sits on his own. Wearing a brown poncho and a red wide-brimmed fedora, many dismissed him as they couldn't see much of him, besides his black-slacks and hicking boots. Lifting his head to look around the room again, he catches the new comer pulling the confident dragoness to a table and challinging her to an arm-wrestle match. He chuckled at that, before reaching into his poncho and bringing out a small reed pan-pipe. He stared at the 6-note instrument fondly, before playing an easy tune. Hey he needed something to keep him busy before the match's right?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Oersted
Noah saw Marthy eating another slice of cake, he wondered where he even got the cake since there wasn't a bakery close by. "Alright." He simply said as he ate the cake in contempt, in the ring stood two contenders, a human swordsman, and a Dullahan, as the announcer comes Marthy whispers to Noah "The Demon Lord is here." He simply said as the Announcer spoke, "And today, we have a special guest, the Demon Lord Lilian!." He said as he gestured to a special seat where the Captivating and sensual Demon Lord sat with a smile with her husband as they held hands. the fight started as both warriors were evenly matched.

@MGL
Rachel sighs "Alright but I'll hold you to that promise about not touching the nethers." She said with a sigh as she looked at his hands "Did they ever betray you at one point or another?" She asked

@axc_o
The Dragon was of course angry that her pride's been hurt, so not wanting to back down, she gripped Pauls hand with force as they begun the arm wrestle "Looks like you'll be sent to the infirmary sooner than you'd expect." She chuckled as Henry chuckled

@Shadowtengu
Carmelita smiled as she got the tickets for them as she led him to the arena "Oh wow, it's already started." she said looking at the two warriors fighting as she looked for good seats for the two of them.

@Creator_Drake
Henry, from hearing the music played form the bard, sat next to him and couldn't help but hum the notes "That's a nice tune you're playing there." he said happily

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess

Post by axc_o »

"you got some fine muscles there, I give you that"
for the dragoness surprise, Paul is battling her strength with a similar power and halfhearted effort
"I... hope you forgive me... but I can't keep t... this up if I want to battle later... so..."
with a sudden rush of adrenaline, Paul's arm is covered with veins and smashes the dragoness' against her side of the table.
(she may qant to say something here)
"let's settle this in the arena. later, misterious-nameless-draco-girl-rival"
Paul shakes his arm while walking towards an empty chair and it (his arm) returns to normal as he sits down. Outside, the first battle is still on
"com'on! Beat him fast so we can have some action!"
(I wonder if Paul really has a favorite or he just wants to fight the victor)
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Halting the tune, he turned to the man beside him. He lifted his hat with a hand, returning the smile with one of his own.

"Thanks, I've always liked this song, ever since I started playing it." He gave the man annother look.

"I take it you're here just to cheer on your friend, right mate?" He gave a nod over to the man now gripping hands with the dragoness.
"Although I wonder how long your friend has until he..." His brows shot as he watched the man slam the dragoness on her side of the table. Watching the arm change back to normal, he lets out a soft whistle.
"Partial shifting ability, nice. That'll come in real handy here." He turned back to the man beside him, he presented an amused half-grin.

"Bet you're wondering why a Bard like me is doing in a place like this, right?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Noah turned to Marthy just in time to see him start eating a piece of cake "Uh...how did you even get that?" he said while giving him a puzzled look. "Hm?" so the demon lord was in here to watch the fights today, and sure enough when the announcer arrived he told the crowd the exact same thing Marthy had just told him, Noah felt a bit weird since he didn't know anything about her, and given how she was given an intro by the announcer and how the people around them spoke between themselves she must be well known...So either he had lost the memory of who she was like the rest of his memories or he didn't even know about her in the first place...

Noah decided not to worry about that and focus his attention on the battle that had just begun, the two fighters seemed evenly matched, this was somewhat surprising as dullahans were often very skilled warriors, it wasn't that often that a human could stand up to them, but that didn't matter, if the two were evenly matched the fight should be very interesting to watch.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Post by ShadowTengu »

Conrad looked around for a good spot to sit and noticed a decent sized gap in the benches further down in the seating area. "Hey, I see a couple!!" He said excitedly, grabbing Carmelita's hand and almost dragging her down to the open seats. "Dang! Those guys sure are going at it eh? I mean I don't think I've ever seen any kind of pitched combat like this before! Whadya think Carmelita?!" He was like a child seeing fireworks for the first time...
MonsterGirlLuver

"Nope." I do a squeezing motion with my hands. "They're just dirty perverts. Hehehehe~ Now, can you try to pull yourself away from the pile of fluff and let's go on that date?" I extend my hand outward for her to take it.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@axc_o
axc_o wrote:"you got some fine muscles there, I give you that"
for the dragoness surprise, Paul is battling her strength with a similar power and halfhearted effort
"I... hope you forgive me... but I can't keep t... this up if I want to battle later... so..."
with a sudden rush of adrenaline, Paul's arm is covered with veins and smashes the dragoness' against her side of the table.
The Dragoness says nothing as she glares at Paul, she grits her teeth a little as she sighs. "Guess that's my fault for trying to be careful so that I wouldn't break your arm." she said honestly
axc_o wrote:"let's settle this in the arena. later, misterious-nameless-draco-girl-rival"
Paul shakes his arm while walking towards an empty chair and it (his arm) returns to normal as he sits down. Outside, the first battle is still on
"com'on! Beat him fast so we can have some action!"
"Harley, Harley Lovecraft." she said to Paul as she got up and exited the room to get a drink.

@Creator_Drake
Henry shrugs a little, "Well, the thought has crossed my mind, but it is up to you whether you want to tell me or not. And Yes, I'm here to cheer Paul on." Henry said with a smile

@Oersted
The battle between the human and the Dullahan quickly turned into a battle of endurance as they both tried to outlast each other, however, the victor was decided through one clash, and finally, the Dullahan's sword was on the ground as the crowd cheered, the human was declared the winner. "Impressive." Marthy said as the two combatants left the stage together, the Announcer then Proclaimed the next two fighters, first was a lone werewolf, and the other was an Orc. as the fight began they just stared at each other as the tension got very tense

@ShadowTengu
Carmelita giggles "Yes it really is impressive she said as they watched the combatants fight until the Human won. The next two fighters just stared at each other as soon as the match began. "Analyzing the enemy, good choice." she muttered to herself

@MGL
Rachel smiled as she took Zeke's hand and got herself out of the pile. "So, where to first?" she said with a smile as she hugged Zeke's arm.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Noah looked as the fight between the human and the dullahan finally ended in the human's victory, hearing Marthy's comment he replied "Truly, it was an interesting battle." as he smiled. Soon enough the next battle was about to start, it was a werewolf versus an orc, both of which were currently analyzing each other "Hrm, werewolves tend to be quick fighters while orcs are more about endurance, I don't want to speak too fast but I think the orc has an advantage in this match up." he said, bringing his hand to his chin.
MonsterGirlLuver

I shrugged. "Heck if I know. Somewhere to eat I suppose. I don't know this area at all. I was hoping you would know of a good place."
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess

Post by axc_o »

@hothead
"and that's it!"
Paul smirks at the human's victory as he takes his time to remember the dragoness' name
"harley eh... what an interesting woma- HEY! how many fights will I have to wait?"
the man said as he saw the werewolf and orc going through the room and into the arena
"hmnnn....oh well, whatever"
Paul stands up and turns into the direction Harley went to find a table full of food
"guess this will have to do..."
contrary to his words, he happily walks to the food table almost drooling over for food
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

The man shook his head, wearing a good natured smile.
"Good to know he's got a good friend. Now where are my manners?"
He grasps the mans hand and gives it a firm shake.

"Damien, Damien Grathus. Also know as The Silent Bard, at your service. And yo-"
He paused as he perked up, hearing the roar of the crowd and the announcer.

"Huh, well what do you know? That guy must be good to take on a Dullahan and win. Now a werewolf vs an orc? I'd bet on the orc, but making bets was what got me into this tournament in the first place."
He laughed before deflating with a sigh.

"Man, what a day. And I'm up next after these 2. Hope they put on a good show for them cause I don't think the crowd will like my match..."