The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
ShadowTengu
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Sky Pirate
Favorite Monster Type: Sylph, Bicorn

Re: The Adventures of The Phoenix Express (Full)

Post by ShadowTengu »

"Hmm, yeah... Still, you slice this tension in half!" Conrad said as he looked down at the stadium. He was trying to analyze the combatants himself. "The werewolf has the speed advantage here... But if that orc can land even one hit... Hmm." He thought out loud. "What do you think Carm? You're a lot more experienced with in-close fighting than I am."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

(Sorry for the long hiatus >.<)

@axc_o
As Paul drools over the food he happens to see a young dragon girl cleaning the floor when she looks at him "you can eat that you know, it's free for all the fighters." she said

@Creator_Drake
Henry smiles "yes, I would also like to know how a Bard fights." he said with legitimate interest

@Oersted
Marthy nods "Werewolvs are usually pack fighters, if alone, they tend to be aggressive." he said as the werewolf charged at the orc making her moves sweeping low to try and trip her, but the orc kept her stance, waiting for a counter attack as the werewolf just tries for the hit and run tactics

@Shadowtengu
Carmelita nods as the fight starts "Even though the Werewolf is a lot faster, the orc is stronger and more durable, all she has to do is take the hits and wait for a perfect time to strike." she said as the battle raged on

@MGL
Rachel smiles as he takes Zeke to a quaint little restaurant, it looked homely as the decor looked like a comfortable house interior "I kinda like this place's atmosphere." she said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"As I thought, the werewolf fights using a hit-and-run tactic, now the question is will she take her opponent's lack of reaction for granted? If so, that's when the orc should attack." he said as he kept looking at the fight, at the same time the doll had stood up by itself and got off Noah's lap, walking a bit forward and acting as if it was watching the match as well.
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

hothead1021 wrote:@axc_o
As Paul drools over the food he happens to see a young dragon girl cleaning the floor when she looks at him "you can eat that you know, it's free for all the fighters." she said
"oh, really? thanks, but... I'm kinda messy while eating and it would be unfair for thy who would have to clean my mess... nah, I think I can bare it until after my fight"
said Paul... how thoughtful of him considering his modals so far
"by the bye, how long do these type of fights last? I'm kinda bored being all alone and with nobuddy to talk to... how about thy? whats your name, I'm Paul"
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"