Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "oh...right"*reiko then goes over to trick and takes one third of the luggage from him*

*cherry rushes over to trick* "sorry master"*cherry then takes one third of the luggage as well*

*reiko and cherry take the luggage to two bedrooms in the keep and start unpacking things, cherry finishes unpacking first in the bedroom she picked. cherry then rushes back trick and takes the luggage that he's holding, she takes it to the same room that reiko is in and helps reiko unpack*
*Trick go's and finds his old room and starts unpacking* "I wonder if that door is still here..." *then trick starts feeling on the side wall* "how where was it....?"
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko

Ishimaru turned to Ai. "Hmm, yeah, I guess so. This could be a good opportunity to introduce you to my parents.", he stated Fujimotto has finally fallen asleep. He got up and carry his sister in his arms as he makes his way to the exit.

"Alright, take care!", Takahashi said as she and Ishimaru's family waves him goodbye.

Ishimaru got outside and turn to Ai. "Are you strong enough to carry both me and my sister to my parents house?", he asked.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko finishes unpacking and then goes to trick's room* "looking for something?"*she asks curiously*

*mean cherry decides to tidy up the keep, she's careful not to activate any thing or one*

@EndZoner "yeah"*ai then stands up and turns to takahashi and the rest of ishi's family* "it was pleasure meeting all of you" *ai the follows ishi outside and gets behind him and pull her arms around him* "I think so"*she says confidently. her wings then appear on her back, they grow much larger then last time. she then start flapping them and soon they're high in the air* "which way is your parents house?"*ai asks*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko finishes unpacking and then goes to trick's room* "looking for something?"*she asks curiously*

*mean cherry decides to tidy up the keep, she's careful not to activate any thing or one*
"oh reiko I was looking for my old hidden room where I keep reports profiles and other bribes and blackmail stuff" *trick rested agenst the wall and a brick shifts and the wall slides away to revile a hidden pass way* "oh there it was"
ImageImageImage

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko

Ishimaru pointed over to a large building in the south. "That's the school that my sister goes to. My parents' house is near the building. Just drop us off at the front of the building and we can walk there.", Ishimaru stated.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "you're a very crafty one, aren't you"*reiko says with a smile*

@EndZoner "can do"*ai says happily, she then flies to the school and gently lands. once on the ground ai lets go of ishi and ai's wings shrink and disappear*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "you're a very crafty one, aren't you"*reiko says with a smile*
*Trick gets up* "of cores I am I am a Trickster after all we always have a ace or a blackmail pic or two hidden away I had half this town hateing me but still doing as I say hee hee now all I need to do is reconnect with some contacts and are life here will be easy" *Trick flicks a light and a staircase is shown and Trick starts to make his way down*
ImageImageImage

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Gamer
"I see...well I can certainly play the Piano for you dear, and as for the rest of the instruments, I can gather the best musicians I have to play with you." Lisa said as she sat on the piano nearby and started to play a tune on it "See? I'm not bad huh?" She asked, the tune she played sounded calm and serene "Just leave the rest tome hun, focus on what your good at alright?

@Link
"Find Hannah? Huh that's going to be tough...I haven't seen her in awhile...and she hadn't really told me where she went, so finding her will be difficult." I said as I walked with Link "But with the wedding about to happen, It's important that we do. Let's go Link!" I said smiling before running ahead, but stopped and looked down "Except I don't know where to start..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles and follows trick downstairs*

*cherry continues to tidy up things*

@Poke "true, very true my old friend"*I say as I follow allen, I then stop beside him and ask what seems to be a very random question* "is Hannah around you a lot?"*I ask casually* "and by that I mean is she around enough to leave some kind of scent on you, like her perfume or her shampoo or her natural scent?"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko
Ishimaru began walking with his sister on his back. "Sorry I have to take my sister home. I know that you could have other things to do right now other than spending it with me taking my sister home.", Ishimaru said to Ai.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko
Ishimaru began walking with his sister on his back. "Sorry I have to take my sister home. I know that you could have other things to do right now other than spending it with me taking my sister home.", Ishimaru said to Ai.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Link: (I just realized that I completely spaced out on Kappy's offer to help write invitations.)
"Oh sure. That would be a big help!" Zoey says with a smile. "We'll need paper, a pen, and somewhere to write, because writing without a flat surface to lay the paper on looks very difficult." She thinks for a moment, then looks at Kappy. "We can choose a place to write, easily, but where are we gonna get the paper and pen? It has to be really nice paper, too, since it's a really important event.

@Poke:
"Wow, you really are good at the piano." Jessi says, impressed at Lisa's skill on piano. "Thanks for all that you're doing to help, Lisa. I really appreciate it." She smiles, then thinks for a moment. "So what song do you think we should play? I could probably think of some, for us, but if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them." She says.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles and follows trick downstairs*

*cherry continues to tidy up things*
*they enter a medium size room with a computer and files and maps on the walls with pictures of people on the walls* "aaarrrr....the old fox hole many people have tried to find this room and get the info just the mention of this room and all would go shush and things get done hee" *Trick starts dusting bits off*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@EndZoner *ai walks beside ishi* "it's ok I don't at all"*she says with a loving smile*

@Gamer "there should be some fancy paper around here somewhere"*kappy says to zoey, they then go back inside the house and go into a room that looks like an office. the room has a desk, a table to read and write on and book selfs* "there's probably some in here"*kappy says as she walks over to the desk, kappy then opens one of the drawers and looks in it until she finds some paper* "will this work?"*kappy asks as she holds up a stack of paper that has a gold border around it, the border has a very beautiful design*

@Fur-man "I see"*reiko says with an impressed tone in her voice*

*meanwhile cherry continues to clean. while cleaning cherry finds an odd vibrator, the hilt of the vibrator is normal looking but top is different. where a dick should be there's instead tentacles, cherry turns on the vibrator and the tentacles start moving and wiggling like crazy* "oh"*cherry quickly turns it off and takes it to trick's room, seeing that there's no one in the room cherry sits down and waits for trick*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote: @Fur-man "I see"*reiko says with an impressed tone in her voice*

*meanwhile cherry continues to clean. while cleaning cherry finds an odd vibrator, the hilt of the vibrator is normal looking but top is different. where a dick should be there's instead tentacles, cherry turns on the vibrator and the tentacles start moving and wiggling like crazy* "oh"*cherry quickly turns it off and takes it to trick's room, seeing that there's no one in the room cherry sits down and waits for trick*
*Tricks ears perk up* "some ones in my room..." *they go up and sees Cherry with the toy* "oh...." *he blush's a little* "my old toy....hee hee good find if you what to use it go ahead we got plenty to do like stocking the cupboards and seeing if the kitchen is working hee hee.....fun times"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *cherry nods happily and goes back to her room to put the toy away*

"alright I'll check out the kitchen"*reiko then is about to leave when she turns around and looks at trick* "the main house has plenty of food, I could call for someone to come and stock the kitchen if you like"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *cherry nods happily and goes back to her room to put the toy away*

"alright I'll check out the kitchen"*reiko then is about to leave when she turns around and looks at trick* "the main house has plenty of food, I could call for someone to come and stock the kitchen if you like"
"I know....." *Trick slips his daggers up his slivers*......"I got to reconnect to some old friends and let them know I'm back in town" *a thin cold dark aura creeps in* "......and they mite not be happy to see me.......I mite be home late but I will pick up a take-out I wonder if that chines place is still open?" *then Trick disappears in a breath of wind*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "ok"*reiko says to trick, reiko then goes to the kitchen and starts checking to see if everything is working*

*as reiko is checking she hears a voice behind her* "can a servant be of any help to mistress?"*cherry says playfully to reiko*

*reiko turns around to look at cherry, cherry is wearing a skimpy maid outfit. reiko giggles* "that looks cute on you"*reiko says to cherry*

"you think so?"*cherry asks*

"oh yes, trick will love it"*reiko says to cherry* "but anyway, do you really want to help?"

*cherry nods and they get to work by checking the stove and what not, as they do they talk and bond*

*after they're done reiko thinks* "oh right we need to restock this place with food"*reiko then pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket* "can you say this spell?"*reiko asks cherry*

*cherry nods and says the spell, a portal appears in the kitchen*

"I'll be back"*reiko says cheerfully to cherry, reiko the goes through the portal. with in seconds she returns and returning with her is a man with black hair and white robes, the man is carrying a few big boxes full of food*

"and why actually am I doing this?"*the man says in kind of grumpy tone*

"cause you're the only one not busy Creed"*reiko says to creed with a giggle*

"yeah, yeah"*creed then goes back into the portal and continues to bring more boxes over, once he's done and he leaves and the portal disappears*

*reiko and cherry start unpacking the food and putting it away*

"did you remember the spell you just read?"*reiko asks cherry*

*cherry shakes her head*

"good and I left the paper on the other side"*reiko says as they continue to unpack and put away food*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "ok"*reiko says to trick, reiko then goes to the kitchen and starts checking to see if everything is working*

*as reiko is checking she hears a voice behind her* "can a servant be of any help to mistress?"*cherry says playfully to reiko*

*reiko turns around to look at cherry, cherry is wearing a skimpy maid outfit. reiko giggles* "that looks cute on you"*reiko says to cherry*

"you think so?"*cherry asks*

"oh yes, trick will love it"*reiko says to cherry* "but anyway, do you really want to help?"

*cherry nods and they get to work by checking the stove and what not, as they do they talk and bond*

*after they're done reiko thinks* "oh right we need to restock this place with food"*reiko then pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket* "can you say this spell?"*reiko asks cherry*

*cherry nods and says the spell, a portal appears in the kitchen*

"I'll be back"*reiko says cheerfully to cherry, reiko the goes through the portal. with in seconds she returns and returning with her is a man with black hair and white robes, the man is carrying a few big boxes full of food*

"and why actually am I doing this?"*the man says in kind of grumpy tone*

"cause you're the only one not busy Creed"*reiko says to creed with a giggle*

"yeah, yeah"*creed then goes back into the portal and continues to bring more boxes over, once he's done and he leaves and the portal disappears*

*reiko and cherry start unpacking the food and putting it away*

"did you remember the spell you just read?"*reiko asks cherry*

*cherry shakes her head*

"good and I left the paper on the other side"*reiko says as they continue to unpack and put away food*
*just then the keep door slams shut and a heavey panting slity ecros as trick came to the kitchen and hes coverd in blood holding two bags* "I...got the chine....we whated..." he puts the bags on the side and look at the boxes* "how much did you spend?"
ImageImageImage

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko
Ishimaru smiled at Ai's response as they continue walking. Once they've reached his parents' house he knocked on the door. An middle-aged man opened the door. Who looked rather surprise when he saw Ishimaru.

"Ishimaru?", he asked.

"Hey, dad.", Ishimaru said with a smile.

"Haha! It's been months since I last you! Come on in!", he said as he gesture them inside.

Ishimaru turned to Ai, "Come on, I'll introduce you.", he said as he walked in.