Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "I didn't spend anything"*reiko says as she stops unpacking for a second* "the main house has plenty of extra food to spare"*reiko then continues to unpack* "but anyways what all that about?"*reiko says as she looks at the blood*

*cherry continues to unpack as well*

@EndZoner "ok"*ai says to ishi, ai then bows and then follows ishi inside*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "I didn't spend anything"*reiko says as she stops unpacking for a second* "the main house has plenty of extra food to spare"*reiko then continues to unpack* "but anyways what all that about?"*reiko says as she looks at the blood*

*cherry continues to unpack as well*
"oh this?...well I found out my old friends hired exter scurty due to that upriseing to keep there slave girls safe and thay was not exatly happy to see me and the reason I'm out of breath....that hill...its murder" *a chuckle comes from trick as he get the chine meal ready* "there a great loung room with a TV I think it still works in the morning we need to clean and fix this plase up...." *trick thinks for a sec* "you know we never toke time to fully explore this castle oh well so much to do and plenty of time to do it in"
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko chuckles as well* "alright"*reiko say as finishes unpacking*

*cherry finishes unpacking as well* "yes master"*cherry says as she cutely curtsies to trick*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko

As they walked in, a middle aged woman was setting up a table for dinner. Looking up, she saw and quickly smiled at her guests.

"Ishimaru? Is that you?", she asked excitedly, "It is you!", she said as she quickly walked over to Ishimaru and hugged him.

"Haha, hi mom.", he replied.

Letting go of her son, she noticed that Fujimotto was on Ishimaru's back. "What happened to your sister?", she asked.

"Oh, she got tired while hanging out with my cousins.", he quickly replied.

His mother nodded and turned to Ai. "And who might you be?", she asked.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Ai. Ai, this is my mom.", Ishimaru said as he introduced them to each other.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko chuckles as well* "alright"*reiko say as finishes unpacking*

*cherry finishes unpacking as well* "yes master"*cherry says as she cutely curtsies to trick*
*Trick smiles at then then go's looking for the lounge room thinking* (I must rember to have fun with the two of them later) *then a sound ecros throe the hall and trick gets his daggers ready and sends a whisper to Reiko* "we mite have intruders be pruper to defend your slife" *Trick go's to investigate*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@EndZoner "it's a pleasure to meet you ma'am"*ai then bows to ishi's mother*

@Fur-man "right"*reiko whispers, she then draws her claws and gets into a fighting stance. reiko brings cherry close to her as she looks around the room*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "right"*reiko whispers, she then draws her claws and gets into a fighting stance. reiko brings cherry close to her as she looks around the room*
*out in the hallway two men whisper* (guy 1) "I can't believe the fox is back in town..." (guy 2) "I know this is bad we got to elbrait his slaves and find that room the fox hole with that date we can force the king to ban the slavery market and the use of slaves" (guy 1) "he's return is both a curse and a blessing..." (guy 2) "hole up there's a light coming from under that door" *the door to Reiko and Cherry slowly creaks open and two men in S.W.A.T like gear comes in* (guy 1) "we found the girls" (on radio) "roger we will move in and start the search for th-" *stacte and screams come form it and yelling* "HE'S OVER HERE AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" *gun fire and the sound of splatting screaming* "KILL HIM SHOOTHIM NO-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" *then silenced and the two guy sweating and scared as if hell its self opened* (guy 1) "the fuck was that that was a squared of 5 of the elites and...and his just one guy..." *then on the radio a single carm voice comes from it and the guys freeze up "hallo? anyone there?" *it was Trick and the two guys jaws move but no voice*
Last edited by Fur-man on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

(writers note) best post ever
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles mischievously* "yes it would be wise to scram"*reiko's eyes then glow and the room gets darker, even the flashlights go out. reiko's fear aura seeps into the room, it invades the mens minds and shakes them to the core with fear* "otherwise you'll end up like your squad"*reiko says with an evil smile*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles mischievously* "yes it would be wise to scram"*reiko's eyes then glow and the room gets darker, even the flashlights go out. reiko's fear aura seeps into the room, it invades the mens minds and shakes them to the core with fear* "otherwise you'll end up like your squad"*reiko says with an evil smile*
*the room darks and the two blades appear at the men's throats and they see Trick with a dark aura coils around him* "now now Reiko this men are gusts to this little house warming party" *the two guys dear not move nor speak* "anyway before this men are reunited with there comrades in hell they can provide us with information the only problem is we only need one so" *he gentle taps the daggers in there neck* "witch one will it be? Left or Right....I can't chose Reiko and Cherry my dears can you reap there minds and find out who have the better harvest of info?" *a evil grin forms on his face* "before I lose control and kill them both hee hee hee" *the sound of muffled grunts crackle from the radio and trick slumps a little nearly dropping his daggers* "dame it that just brakes the illusion" *the room starts to light up but then trick closes his eyes and the room darkens agen*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *cherry closes her eyes and searches the two men's minds, after a bit she finds what trick is looking for* "that one has the most info in him"*cherry says as she point to the man on the right*

*upon hearing this reiko quickly ties up and gages the man on the left*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *cherry closes her eyes and searches the two men's minds, after a bit she finds what trick is looking for* "that one has the most info in him"*cherry says as she point to the man on the right*

*upon hearing this reiko quickly ties up and gages the man on the left*
*Trick brings his hand back and punches the guy in the back on the head to knock him out* "by the way did the act on the radio sound real?....I didn't use any of my fighter moves like that fight with the ninja Kappa's remember? anywho..." *he looks at the guy on the right* "what happens next is your chose buddy it can be a short easy show or a drawn out act" *trick ties him up* "lets take this to the dungeon with the others *more muffling comes from the radio* ".....remind me to hit that one who's a awake a little harder next time" *Trick picks the two guys up* "come on you two I mite need your help"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles* "alright"*reiko then follows trick*

*cherry nods and follows as well*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles* "alright"*reiko then follows trick*

*cherry nods and follows as well*
*trick, Reiko and Cherry go's down some sears into a medieval dungeon and as they pass the other team he throws a dagger into the radio then pull it back then he puts the KO one in a cell and then ties the other one to a chair* "right how should we do this? so many ways to do this" *trick taps his chine* "any iders you two?"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "I could delve into their minds and dig up their biggest fears and nightmares and then make them relive them over and over until they crack"*reiko says with a mischievous smile*

"we could pleasure them until they're about to come and then deny them their climax over and over until they can't take it anymore"*cherry suggests*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "I could delve into their minds and dig up their biggest fears and nightmares and then make them relive them over and over until they crack"*reiko says with a mischievous smile*

"we could pleasure them until they're about to come and then deny them their climax over and over until they can't take it anymore"*cherry suggests*
"hhhmmm........we been a bit too dark resently and I got a ider Cherry rember that toy you found earlier? go get it hee hee this will be the warm up act of this show"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "rats"*reiko says in a mock disappointed tone, but then giggles*

*cherry nods, she runs to her room and gets the toy. cherry then comes back to trick, reiko and the men* "what shall we do master?"*cherry asks*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "rats"*reiko says in a mock disappointed tone, but then giggles*

*cherry nods, she runs to her room and gets the toy. cherry then comes back to trick, reiko and the men* "what shall we do master?"*cherry asks*
"its simple we are going to have fun and teas him and when hes about to blow..." *Trick grins* "then lets just say he may bust a nut hee hee a sqees job you know"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles*

"shall I use it on him or myself?"*cherry asks trick*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles*

"shall I use it on him or myself?"*cherry asks trick*
*Trick grins and spins into female form* "we put on a show and have are fun but don't let him cum no matter what"
ImageImageImage