Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP

Post by revanwolff »

@everyone "You 're not going to believe this but apparently in one of the sleep chambers aboard my ship I just found my wife's mother and father still alive but in a deep sleep. "here the shocker my mother-in-law is no other than Tamamo-No-Mae, and my father is a powerful mage named Usanari Abe, I hope i didn't scare anybody but I'll need help in waking them up, so does anyone know a good wake up spell that would be effective". Revan hoped that they can be revived so they can meet their daughter and grandkids on the way.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@revan "you have my permission to park your ship and I'll explore your ship later" "interesting...youkai for another world"
"I'm sure Rubi, she's a witch in my clan, could help you. though she's probably busy right now"
(the garden is not near the garage)

@musical "of course, they're usually in their room hanging out. just head inside look for a door with a sign that says sarah & sam on it" *I say to mina, I then look at musical* "we do have karaoke nights sometimes and we could always use new talent" *I look at cassandra* "I bet you have beautiful voice"*I say with a smile, I then look back a musical* "she could help Holly in the kitchen, if she wants"

@hothead *Shigure wanders the halls looking for help when he spots Nemo* "ah Nemo, I need your assistance. see me and Kyo were sparring in the sparring room earlier and I need help fixing it"

"sure thing"*rubi says happily, she then places each mini circle in the right place and makes large circle around marthy's bed*

"how so?"*train says with intrigue*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo nods as he follows Shigure to the sparring room to assist with the cleaning

---------------------------------

Marthy wakes up happily as he sees the work Rubi has done, he chuckles "Oh wow, I only asked you to organized them, but you've already done what I was about to do very well, I must say that I'm really impressed Rubi." he said with a smile

--------------------------------

"Well when i first met grandfather when I was 6 I acted like I already knew him and his wife. when I never met him before for one." he said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

(the bakeneko clan main house OCC post has been updated with a layout of the main house)

*Shigure and Nemo find the sparring room completely disheveled and battlefield like, with huge craters in the floor and walls and training dummies torn to pieces* "sorry about this, Kyo can get really....carried away when he fights. if you could clean up the debris and fix the dummies, that would really help me out" *he says as he changes his hand's to badger claws in order to fix the craters*

*rubi blushes*"thanks, magic has always come naturally to me"

"ah see, so your past memories of you past lives is what did it"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko
As Ishimaru landed on the ground, "Thanks for the help.", Ishimaru said to Ai. He was about to leave until Ai ask him a question. "Well, two things really.", Ishimaru said, "The first being it was convenient when I was apartment hunting and the second being a stubborn old man pestering me to join this clan.", Ishimaru explained to Ai. "Personally, I thought I may have made a mistake coming here when I finally gave into the old man, but so far I like it here.", Ishimaru finished. "So, since we're talking about reasons, tell me this. Why are you in the aerial patrol? Is it a family thing or is it just your choice to join it.", Ishimaru asked.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo says nothing as he immidately goes to work on the dummies and fixes the dummies, he has done this numerous times before so it's not difficult for him in the slightest, in just several minutes, they already cleaned the sparring room, though Nemo was the one who fixed most of it. Though Nemo doesn't talk much he can do a lot through his actions.

----------------------------------------

Marthy chuckles as he places a hand on her shoulder "Well a job this well done deserves some good pay, wouldn't you agree?" he asked her with a smile

--------------------------------------

Henry chuckles "At first they just came at random, but once I reached the age of 16, I remember everything back to the Phoenix." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@EndZoner "most crowtengu in this clan join the squad, it's kind of a tradition*she says this with a proud smile* "just like how the ninja squad is nothing but kappas, though that's more of a personal joke"*she giggles*

@hothead "well done Nemo"*shigure says as he pats nemo on the shoulder* "you really have been a big help since you joined us"*he says with a smile*

"I agree"*rubi gets closer to marthy and kisses him*

"that must have been one heck of trip going through all those memories and lives"*train says*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*Mina goes off to search for the daywalkers, she finds a door marked *Sarah & Sam* and knocks, hoping whoever they are, they are friendly to her*

*Cassandra blushes and notes some candy on the table*

Cassandra: Where did this candy come from?

musical: *chuckling* It was given to you as a sign of friendship, but you were too busy quaking at everything to notice. Regarding this Holly, is she patient? Cassandra's a good cook, but she will require a bit of encoragement. *thinks* And...I'm not sure what I could do to help. Cassandra and Mina have skills that can help with the running of the place if need be. Me? My biggest forte is compassion and mercy...not sure how anyone will care about that.
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo nods with a small smile, he always likes the praise and likes to show it, even if it,s only a little

-------------------------------------

Marthy was caught by surprise a little but he has gotten relatively used to it ever since dating Rubi, he still wonders how they were dating despite the height difference, she is 5'7 where he's 5'5, so he's a somewhat tiny man, but he's glad that they're dating, he doesn't look at the age difference because the lifespan of a yokai is different to a humans. "MMM Rubi, you are so beautiful even today." he said as he pulled her to the bed with a chuckle

Henry nods "*sigh* yes my mind is filled with all the past experiences of my ancestors into me, all of their happiness and sadness as well." he said.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

@Link

"Oh really, i would love to see you try, so you up for a little race ?" He stood up with a challenging grin.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Bakeneko-Sama " Rubi san Link sama said that you can help me revive two persons who are in a deep sleep, They're my wife's parents who survived when my homeworld exploded, Can you help"?

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@musical *the door opens* "hi"*sarah says in a friendly voice* "would you like to come in?"

"Holly is very patient and kind person and I feel that her and Cassandra will work well together"*I say with a smile* "compassion and mercy are good thing to have"

@hothead "you've had a long day of work, why don't we go to kitchen have something to eat"*shigure says to nemo*

"and you're as handsome as always"*says as she slowly takes off his clothes*

*train nods wisely*

@Vendetta *kyo grins and changes into his werewolf from* "let's do this"*he says as he gets into a running position*

@revan (rubi is "busy" with marthy in marthy's room, so you'll have to settle for this instead)
*you find a light brown haired girl, wearing pink dress in rubi's room* "I'm sorry, rubi's not here. but I think I can help you with waking your wife's parents up"*her eyes sparkle a magical glow*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@ Bakeneko-sama I smile at the girl and says "I'm Revan and I need your help, also have you been on a ship that can traverse the stars before"? I think for a moment and say "Have you heard of anyone called Tamamo-no-mae before"? I ask her as I sense a great power within this girl.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo nods three times with another small smile as he follows Shigure to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------

Marthy smiles as he helps Rubi take off his clothes, he then starts to take off her clothes and marvel at her body while doing so.

----------------------------------------

"But then again, without those bumps in life, we can't grow as people wouldn't you agree Train?" Henry asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

@Link_Bakeneko
Ishimaru nodded, "Ah.", Ishimaru added. Ishimaru chuckles a bit about the ninja squad, "I always wonder about that.", Ishimaru said. He was about to leave to go to the bar, but decided to do something, "Hey, I'm going to the bar to get something to drink, do you want to come?", Ishimaru asked.
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Bakeneko sama Revan and the brown haired girl reach his ship and the girl is awestruck at the size of the ship, With fifteen decks, a length of 343 meters and a height of a 10 story building, a crew complement capacity of approximately 160 able to take the entire clan anywhere they wanted to go, and weighing in at 700,000 metric tons, boasted some of the most advanced magical sensors in Revan's former home world and was capable of reaching a sustainable cruise velocity of warp 9.975 thanks to the Main reactor called the Magic/Anti Magic core. She was further equipped with bio-neural circuitry that contained gel-packs with bio-neural cells that organized information more efficiently and sped up response time. Its computer processor was capable of simultaneous access to 47 million data channels, transluminal processing at 575 trillion calculations per nanosecond and operational temperature margins from 10 Kelvin to 1,790 Kelvin. as Revan explained to the girl, he said "this way to the sleep chambers".

Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "may I listen?"*she asks trick*
((sorry for the big delay besy day))

"shour if you what" *Trick takes his phones off and hands them to Link*

((heres a link to it shins I can't workout how to post a vido)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG4yE-rmMJY

"One of the best song ever I say"
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@revan "nice to meet you, I'm kiki" "no I haven't been on a ship like yours or heard of Tamamo-no-mae"*once in front of the sleep chambers kiki performs a wake up spell on revan wife's parents and they wake up* "there you go"
(revan you to wait for me to reply back to you before you post again)

@hothead *once in the kitchen shigure gets out some bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, mayo and mustard*

"Like what see"*rubi then kisses marthy passionately*

*train nods in agreement* "true, very true"

@EndZoner "sure, I'd love to"

@Fur-man (it's ok)
*the female bakeneko puts on the headphones and starts listening to the song, she bobs head to the beat and after song is over she hands the headphones back to trick* "that an awesome song, I'm reiko neko by the way" *she says with a smile*

(to put a video into a post you first click the full editor button that's next to the submit button, after that click the youtube button at top, a youtube and /youtube will appear in the typing area, in between the two youtube things you need to put the id of the video(aka what comes after the v= part in the address) in there, to make sure you did right click the preview button. if you did it right your video should appear in the preview area)
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:
@Vendetta *kyo grins and changes into his werewolf from* "let's do this"*he says as he gets into a running position*

Shadow gets up and hops onto his motorcycle and starts the ignition. He begins to rev the powerful engine to give it a loud roar.

"Ready...on your mark.......Go!" He yells pulling off fast away from Kyo, his cycle screeching.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Upon seeing the Ingredients Nemo got to work immediately using the ingredients and using some salt and pepper to make some sandwiches, he then placed both in the microwave until the cheese melted. he then gave Shigure a plate with the warm sandwich and a plate for him as well.

"Oh of course." he said as he kissed her back with as much passion as one hand rubbed her back, while the other began to rub her breasts.

Henry chuckles as he got another costumer a drink "Say Train, can I ask you a question?" he asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin