Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man (it's ok)
*the female bakeneko puts on the headphones and starts listening to the song, she bobs head to the beat and after song is over she hands the headphones back to trick* "that an awesome song, I'm reiko neko by the way" *she says with a smile*

(to put a video into a post you first click the full editor button that's next to the submit button, after that click the youtube button at top, a youtube and /youtube will appear in the typing area, in between the two youtube things you need to put the id of the video(aka what comes after the v= part in the address) in there, to make sure you did right click the preview button. if you did it right your video should appear in the preview area)
((thanks))

@reiko neko "thats a good name its a pleaser to meet you I got the name Trick" *truck puts his phones back on but around his neck so he can hear and lisen at the same time and drinks some more tea*
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

@Link and Hothead

Revan arrives at the bar where Henry is and approaches the bar, he says "Are you Henry?, I'm Revan it's nice to meet you, can you spare a moment?, I would like to talk to you". Revan says as he removes his mask.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Vendetta *kyo grins back at shadow* "what coincidence, cause so am I"*he yells to shadow, kyo then speeds up and passes shadow by fifteen feet* "oh yeah, eat my duct!"*kyo yell*
@Link

Shadow turns the handle bar up kicking the bike into 3 then fourth gear. Catching up to Kyo and then looking to the side over to him giving a grin.

"Not bad wolf boy, lets see how you keep up when i go into 5th gear" he said then turning the handle bar again shifting the bike into a high gear. Passing kyo up getting ahead of him about thirty feet within seconds.

"Burnin rubber baby" he yelled back.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo finishes his sandwich as well as his water and bows to Shigure before going off elsewhere for more things to do.

---------------------------

Marthy smiles as he begins to rub Rubi's thigh as he thrusts into her, getting a feel for every part of her body. "And you know where my good spots are." he moaned

-----------------------------

@Link and Revan
Henry looks at Revan and nods "Sure, might as well get comfortable with a stool here, it's still my shift." Henry said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Link and Hothead Revan takes a stool and sits down "Forgive me for asking this, Are you from a planet 3rd from it's sun called Earth? I guess you have questions for me as well, especially since you seen my ship land 1/2 a kilometer away from the house it's quite big".

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link and Revan
Henry shrugs "From all the experiences I've seen in all my lives, I tend not to question most things unless they seem malicious. But yes, I am from Earth, any reason you need to know this?" Henry inquired

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Link and Hothead Revan says " that was the original destination of my ship before that portal opened just as we passed by the 4th planet of that solar system, can you tell me about it"?
Last edited by revanwolff on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@musical "of course we don't have problem with that"*sarah says to mina, meanwhile sam gets out plate of sandwiches* "you must be hungry"

*holly lets go of cassandra and looks at musical* "I'll be glad to help her with her cooking and I could give you a tour of the place"

@EndZoner "let's see...my family along with all the other crowtengu have been in this clan since when link's father lead the clan"*she takes a pause to sip her drink* "I grew up in the same village back on Earth as Link, Train and the others. I hung out with Link and his friends, but usually more with Train and the other crows"

@Fur-man (no problem)

"your name is nice too"*she says with a smile* "so what brought you to this clan?"

@Vendetta *kyo laughs* "now this is what I'm talking about" *he yells to shadow, kyo then runs faster and catches up with shadow* "I haven't had a challenge like this in years, let's keep this going"*kyo yells, he then speeds up again and passes shadow by sixty feet*

@hothead *shigure leaves the kitchen as well and goes back to the portal room*

"I love that we're so in tune with each other"*she says as her pussy squeezes marthy's shaft* "a-and I love you"*she moans as she gets closer to climaxing*

*Train gets up and waves goodbye to those in the bar, he then heads out*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo heads into the now empty Sparring room and goes to practice his moves with Uroborus

---------------------------

Marthy felt close to climaxing as well as he started to pant "O-Oh I love you.... soo much Rubi." He said as he came together with her kissing and moaning during it.

-------------------------------

@Revan
Henry shrugged "Well it might have been a good thing you haven't reached earth through your ship yet." Henry began "Firstly it's a planet mostly covered in water, it's a very habital Planet with fresh air, though though the years it's become very industrialized with few large potions of nature. If you had arrived on the ship the paranoid humans would have made a very big deal about it, some might want to know more about you, others might want to study you, while others might want to kill you out of fear." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

(sorry fro the late arrival went shopping and fed my friend's cats)

@Hothead Revan sighs "It's just as my father described A planet not well developed yet through that will take time and besides youkai like my wife and her mother will not have been accepted or understood, thanks for the talk if you want you'er invited to come aboard my ship and see what my people thought as the ultimate blending of Magic & Advanced Technology, My father and mother was right the Earth is thousands of years behind us".

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@hothead *rubi pants after their love making* "that was amazing"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Mina: Yes, I am, actually...in addition to aforementioned siren, there's a human too, he's a bit of an odd duck, seems to put mine and Cassandra - the siren - happiness over his own. The two might be swinging by while touring the place, hope that's OK. *Takes bite of sandwich* How did you two get to be part of this place?

elsewhere

musical: I think a tour guide would be a good idea, that way we don't get lost.

Cassandra: Ummmmm can we start with the bar or restaurant if there is one?

musical: Yeah, that's a good idea, just remember to keep the alarune nectar to a minimum! *Cassandra sticks tongue out, and then they go to the bar, although Cassandra stops upon seeing so many people*

musical: *SIGH* you are going to have to learn to not be so afraid of crowds, Cassie...

Cassandra: I-I know...*summoning up her courage, she goes to the bar and looks at the menu, secretly hoping they don't see a siren who's quaking in her boots*
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@link Revan searches for Link and finds himand says "I can't thank you enough for your kindness and accepting us into the clan, I hereby invite all members of the clan to take a tour of my ship and learn about a very advanced people of two races, Humans and Youkai(Also called in western hemisphere monogen) also see a ship capable of traveling at infinite velocity and you can tell me about your father and I'll tell you about mine sounds fair"? (PS: My ship has 257 rooms on board so go ahead and one for your self if you want)

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Marthy chuckles "Of course, It always feels amazing w-with you Rubi." he said

--------------------

Nemo finishes his training as he heads into the living room to clean

@Revan and Musical
Henry shrugs "Ehh, I'm content with living in my underdeveloped world. I'm still growing just like the rest of my world." he said as he then looked at Cassandra and smiled at her "Hello there, can I get you a drink?" he asked clearly seeing how nervous she is but doesn't let it bother him.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@musical "that's totally fine"*sam says to mina, sarah answers mina's question* "we didn't grow up with Link, Kappa, Kappy , Train, Shigure and Kyo. in fact of our group friends me, Sam and Rubi are from a different country on earth"*sarah thinks a bit* "me and Sam were little when we first met Link and became part of the this clan, as I remember it Link's family was traveling. they usually did this either for fun or to look for new members, this time though was for fun. me and Sam met Link and his sisters while playing together"*sarah says as she grabs a sandwich and takes a bite* "while they were there we became fast friends and the rest is history"

"perfect"*holly says happily* "we can totally do that"*holly follow musical and cassandra into the bar and sits with them*

@revan "no problem and I'll take that into consideration"*I think for a bit* "my father's a kind and noble man, he and friends formed this clan in order to protect the humans from evil and corrupt youkai"

@hothead *rubi kisses marthy one more time before getting up and getting dressed* "shall we continue with your work?"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Link Revan responds "So was mine, he and my mother sacrificed their lives to save me, my wife, her parents and sorry I forgot to mention this 250 Youkai and humans of all kinds who are in cryosleep, don't worry I can wake them when it is time." Revan talks a little about his father "My father was the Emperor of our world and was a very benevolent man who cared about the people before himself, my father have been fighting corrupted Youkai for 50 years and his forbears for 12,000 years before our world exploded".
Last edited by revanwolff on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@revan "what caused your world explode, was it natural causes or was it something else?"*I ask revan*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Link Revan explains " It exploded due to internal tectonic stress caused by the planetary inner core becoming unstable at a rapid rate, my father knew it was going to explode 1 year in advance and he even told the grand counsel to begin evacuation of the planet before it ripped it self apart but nobody listened so he put me, my wife, her parents and 250 humans and youkai onto the ship I have here and sent us on a course to Earth but that portal opened and here I am, I hope that answers your question if you have more please by all means ask and I will answer". "The reason I wear a mask is this scar on my right eye I got it while trying to repair a magical plasma conduit and it ruptured scaring me, if we didn't have our medical droids on board the result would have been a lot worse but I am here now thanks to them, they can heal humans and youkai so if anybody has any injuries or sickness bring them aboard and my droids will heal them".

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

"it does, thank you"*I say to revan* "as for healing we youkai of earth are different"*I show him by drawing one of my claws and cut my other hand with it, I then show him the cut as it heals instantly*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Link_Bakeneko wrote: @Vendetta *kyo laughs* "now this is what I'm talking about" *he yells to shadow, kyo then runs faster and catches up with shadow* "I haven't had a challenge like this in years, let's keep this going"*kyo yells, he then speeds up again and passes shadow by sixty feet*
@Link

A final rev put the bike in its top gear, giving the motorcycle blinding speed. The front tire coming off the ground, executing a wheelie. Shadow catches up to Kyo and is now neck and neck with the werewolf.

"Here go, let's do this" he yells.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL