Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

it just another peaceful day at main house as I sit inside the house on a pillow, looking out at garden and drinking green tea. mean while kappa leans against the fence that surrounds the main house, standing guard.
Last edited by Link_Bakeneko on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy Ambrosius was in his room/workshop as usual tinkering with some of his Machines, a little as the sounds of wrenches, electricity and some magic can be heard behind the doors as he worked on who knows what, no one usually knows what it is till he explains it. Still, beyond what strange oddities go on in his room, everyone can agree that if you need something fixed, he's the man to ask.

-------------------------------------

Nemo was out in the garden, tending to the plants as usual when he was on break, he always liked his time alone by himself as he carefully pulled out the weeds and clipped the bushes, though Nemo wouldn't normally express this, he does appreciate the company that comes his way

--------------------------------------

[youtube]HMnrl0tmd3k[/youtube]

In the Bar of the Bakeneko Clan Main house, there's a bartender calmly wiping dry the cup he himself cleaned till it was crystal clear, he smiled serenely and peaceful as the soft jazz music played in the bar. he personally chose the music for today because he felt that it sets the mood quite nicely here. he puts the cup away as he waits for the first customer of the day to walk in. People usually come to not only have a drink, but to share stories as well, because everyone knows that what the bartender hears is confidential.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

*Trick was napping in a chrrey blossom tree in the garden with his headphones on just wakeing up then he starts slity nodding to the tune comeing from his phones*
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Post by revanwolff »

Revan is meditating in the garden with his wife Akitsu being one in spirit and mind. He is still trying to find any clue to his true origins, That way he can tell the clan the story of where he is from.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

I open the slider door and watch Nemo tend to the gardens and admire his work "care to take a break and have some tea Nemo"*I say as I pour him a cup, I then look up a the cherry blossom tree* "you can have some too Trick"*I say in a louder voice as I get more cups out for everyone in the garden*

Rubi walks down the hall when she notices Marthy's room, she peeks inside "how are things going?"

Train walks into Henry's bar after a long day of patrolling the skies and take a seat at the bar "evening Henry, I'll have some sake"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo nods as he stops trimming and sits down with Link to drink his tea, he bows to Link to thank him before sipping the tea

----------------------------------------------

A wall of smoke exits Marthy's room as it obscures her vision, she could hear Marthy groaning "Ahh damn it don't tell me I used a malfunctioning circuit and fuse again."

-----------------------------------

Henry nods as he pours train a cup of Sake "Evening Train, back from a hard days work I see, anything interesting happen today?" he inquired

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

*I take a sip of my tea as well and then put the cup down* "you really have done a nice job with this garden"

*rubi fans the smoke away with her hand* "need any help?"

*train take the cup and takes a sip* "not really, just watched some travelers walk by and at one point me and my squad saw a harpy carrying human male. he looked quite happy, so we figured they were probably a couple"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

*A trio, a human, a siren, and a vampire who dresses ANYTHING BUT like a vampire at the gates of the house*

musical: Any idea where we are?

Mina: (reading) Baneneko Clan house...mean anything to either of you?

Cassandra: N-no...but it's gotta be better than where we were...

musical: *SIGH* Next time, Mina, don't brawl with the red oni hostess. Anywhere, maybe we should ask someone if we can stay for awhile.

Mina: Hey, not my fault that red oni wanted my sake!

musical: Just let it go...*sees what looks like the owner of the house, at least, he's relaxed and drinking tea* Excuse me...do you have room for a trio of travelers?
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo nods as he sips his tea some more "Thank you." He said, Link has gotten used to Nemo's short answers after some time, he could always guess what he means by them.

----------------------------------------

Marthy coughs a little gas before he creates a light breeze to blow it away, Rubi sees that he seems to be working on what looks like a robot. "Well I'd appreciate it if you can hand me my magnifying glass on the desk, I'm going to remove the parts that fried to see what wen't wrong." he said going to work

-----------------------------------------

Henry chuckles "Ahh young love, always a pleasure to hear about." he said as he got to work on another glass

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

Revan speaks to his wife "sweetie go to Bakeneko-sama and tell him that I sense 1 human and 2 mamono approaching the house and I don't sense any malice from them." Akitsu replies "Right away honey".

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@revanwolff *I turn look at Akitsu* "thank you Aitsu" *I then give nod of thanks to revan*

@musical *I turn to look at the man and his friends* "of course, all are welcome here" *I then produce three more cups and pour tea into two of them and set them down* "please sit" *I them produce a dark red bottle labeled "blood tea"and place it next to third cup* "I have a feeling you'll like this better" *I say to the vampire*

@hothead *I nod back at Nemo with a smile*

*rubi goes over to the desk takes the magnifying glass and hands it to Marthy* "this looks really interesting" *she says looking at the robot* "what's going to do once it's up and running"

*train nods in agreement* "course patrolling was more exciting back in the day, back on earth" *he says after taking another sip of his drink* "what with fighting corrupt youkai and onmyōji aka youkai hunters and keeping our territory from other youkai"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

Revan's wife returns to say "Honey Bakeneko-sama says thanks for telling him about our new visitors". Reavan nods in thanks and blesses the powers that be for blessing him with a beautiful and smart wife and says "We should greet our new friends" the two of them set off to the main house.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link
Nemo looks at the garden once "You have nice plants." He said

------------------------------------------

Marthy studies the wires he removed with the magnifying glass "Oh nothing too advanced yet, I plan to test it's basic motor skills when it's up and running, then upgrade it according to my whim.

---------------------------------------------

Henry nods as he listens to Train, "Ahh yes, Earth back then was an exciting place to live, even if the earth couldn't remember the youkai of old now." he said as he wore a face of slight melancholy as if remembering the days of old.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@revanwolff "welcome back you two"*I say to revan and his wife as I pour them some tea*

@hothead "thanks, we tried to make it look like the garden that's back on earth"

*rubi looks on in intrigue* "fascinating"

*train smiles* "there's a reason why the humans can't remember, it's because all the youkai and all the mythical creatures and beings went into hiding. after many years had past the human just thought of us as just legends and myths" *train smiles more proudly* "in fact if you were to go back to earth and visit the town where the first main house is, you'd hear stories about how the town is protected by a clan of spirits"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Trick opens his eyes rolls off the brance flips and lands on his feet "shour I courde do with a cupper" *Trick picks a cup up and enjoys a sip of tea* ((sorry for the late post I fell asleep))
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Ishimaru was at the moment on the roof of the main house with his katana drawn in a business suit while at the same time watching at Link greeting the new arrivals. To explain why he is on the roof with his blade out was that he felt like he needed to be there just incase of something. He have been doing this everyday now when he first arrive here and spend most of his time on the roof. He was urged to get on the roof of the main house when he first saw it and it somehow begged him to be on the roof and prepare himself for something. Sometimes, he find it weird himself, and yet he doesn't feel like getting down either. "What the Hell do samurai's even do on a rooftop?", Ishimaru asked himself when he got bored f watching the newcomers.
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Upon seeing new people, the siren promtly hid behind the other two, causing them both to sigh, the vampire rather deeply...

Mina: *tasting the blood tea* This is GOOD STUFF! Um, sorry about our timid little siren, she's got major confidence issues

Cassandra: They...look scary :@_@:

musical: *SIGH* Every single person and mamono looks scary when you first meet them, you need to stop thinking everyone's out to get you *to the newcomers* Hi, I'm musical, the incredibly-timid siren is Cassandra, and the vampire is Mina, nice to meet you.

(OOC: Is Cassandra too over-the-top timid? She's supposed to be timid, but I don't want her timidness making everyone else not want to deal with her)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Link and Musical
Nemo upon seeing the timid Cassandra calmly places a few pieces of candy on the floor in front of her on top of a napkin for a kind gesture before he takes another sip after nodding at Link

Marthy sighs "Well, I think I can take a break on my personal work for now, so, any reason you came here Rubi? need me to fix something?" he asked her

Henry nods and sighs "ahh yes, I'd never thought that this would be how the relationship between humans and Youkai would turn out in my original birth, but I think that it's for the best." he said with a smile "Want another drink Train? I'm feeling generous today so it's on the house."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by revanwolff »

@Bakeneko-Sama "Thank you for the greeting and thanks for the tea, This is very good tea" Akitsu "Yes honey it is very good tea, makes all 9 of my tails tingle, it's nice to drink tea made in my homeland ah so nice".

@ musical, Cassandra and Mina "I greet you, I am Revan and this is my lovely wife Akitsu, She was born here in zipanguu on the northern part".
"please don't be afraid we come in peace, It is is nice to meet all of you".

Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

In a garage Shadow Star is fixing up his motorcycle, hard at work with his tools enjoying the peaceful and sunny day. He stops working on his bike as he hear someone approaches him.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL