Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *cherry cutely sucks on the tip on the man's cock*

*meanwhile reiko sneaks a glance at trick's pussy*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *cherry cutely sucks on the tip on the man's cock*

*meanwhile reiko sneaks a glance at trick's pussy*
*trick starts rubbing her pussy and the guy is thrusting his hips trying to cum but to no invale* "is it me or is balls swelling churning so full of cum just burning to get out" *trick says in a sluty teasting voice as the man grunts "pleas....it hurts...." *trick looks up to him* "then tell us what we what to know" *he opens his mouth as if he was about to say something but he shakes his head* "well then it's time for my speacle move" *a look of dred and exsty come over his face*
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@fur-man *cherry giggles* "what are you going to do mistress?"*cherry asks*

"yes, what are you going to do?"*reiko says with a bit of lust in her tone of voice*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@fur-man *cherry giggles* "what are you going to do mistress?"*cherry asks*

"yes, what are you going to do?"*reiko says with a bit of lust in her tone of voice*
*Trick pulls out a tube of purple lipstick trick applies some then kisses his balls and cock and they vibrate then swell and he yells out begging to cum with a lustful and panic look in his eyes then Trick tickles his cock head with her nipples and in a subdue voice with a cute tone* "come on mister we need to feel your hot steamy cum on are naughty hot sexy body's" *he starts to struggle in desperate need*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "can I kiss him with that lipstick mistress?"*cherry asks*"or will it be to much for him?"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "can I kiss him with that lipstick mistress?"*cherry asks*"or will it be to much for him?"
"Well if he's not talking then he's not cumming and if he's not cumming then we still torching him so..." *Trick life's her head and applies the lipstick* "This is the batcubus lipstick try not to lick it you be horny as he'll for 3 days have fun cherry and don't stop untell his spilling the info like cum from his cock here I will clamp it" *trick puts a clamp on his cock stopping it from cumming*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@fur-man "ok mistress"*cherry says happily, cherry then makes a cute kissy face to the man and then starts kissing up and down his shaft and all around his balls*

*meanwhile reiko quietly puts her hand between her legs and into her panties, she tries to quietly masturbate but after a bit the sound of her fingers moving quickly in her wet pussy can be heard. reiko blushes at this*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@fur-man "ok mistress"*cherry says happily, cherry then makes a cute kissy face to the man and then starts kissing up and down his shaft and all around his balls*

*meanwhile reiko quietly puts her hand between her legs and into her panties, she tries to quietly masturbate but after a bit the sound of her fingers moving quickly in her wet pussy can be heard. reiko blushes at this*
"Hee hee it seems are cat friend is enjoying the show mabye the site of a horny woman mite be enoth to get the info" *Trick gos to Reiko* "Time to purr kitty kitty" *Trick then move betting her legs and gives her pussy a kiss throe her pants and a spark of burning lust runs throe her like a lighting bolt and at the same time the guy is struggling and begging for murchy and to cum with his iron rod as hard and as big ever*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko moans as her panties become completely wet and soaked*

"no no, you can't cum until you tell us what we want to know"*cherry says to the struggling man*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko moans as her panties become completely wet and soaked*

"no no, you can't cum until you tell us what we want to know"*cherry says to the struggling man*
*he starts shaking and his moth quivers then a fellow solder calls from the cells* "don't say anything!" *but the poor soul on the chair* "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!....I will tell you evething" *he sobs onto his iron rod as pre drips from his cock trick stands up* "Good come cherry let's take him into the next room and let's paint the walls white" *trick opens a second door*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *cherry giggles and then nods and grabs the guy in the chair by the collar. she the goes over to trick*

*reiko now looks calm and collected again* "shall I guard the other men while you three go into the other room mistress?"*reiko asks trick*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *cherry giggles and then nods and grabs the guy in the chair by the collar. she the goes over to trick*

*reiko now looks calm and collected again* "shall I guard the other men while you three go into the other room mistress?"*reiko asks trick*
"Yes and when we are done we will be needing to get the slave champers ready for the new girl we are about to get.." *trick eyes the gard that's entering the room then as the door closes the sound of muttering and whimpering then the sound of sploching and possible the sound of running water then trick and Cherry quickly gets out of the room cum dripping from them* "I forgot to note the side affects of the batcubus lipstick who ever cums from batcubus lipstick tends to.....kind of....muteat into one....hee hee..." *a drop of sweat runs down tricks head*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko nods and then focuses her attention on the other men that are locked up, her posture and the look on her face is all business now. she will not allow any of them to escape or leave this place*

*cherry giggles* "oh my. is he, I mean she going to be alright mistress?"*cherry asks curiously*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko nods and then focuses her attention on the other men that are locked up, her posture and the look on her face is all business now. she will not allow any of them to escape or leave this place*

*cherry giggles* "oh my. is he, I mean she going to be alright mistress?"*cherry asks curiously*

"Yeah he will be fine she will have a new and very horny out look on life and I got ortha plans for thos lot in the cells....it will save us money in getting ortha slaves from the market" *the men cwarl to the far side of the cells scared shitless then the man inside starts yelling with the sound of sploching then his yells turn more feminen and more joyish* "oh sounds like it's starting"
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *cherry giggles again* "this is going to be fun"

*reiko giggles mischievously*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *cherry giggles again* "this is going to be fun"

*reiko giggles mischievously*
*the yelling and splashing stoped then there's a gentale knock on the door and in a very alluring sexy voise comes from it* "you can let me out now" *trick grins* "wait untell you see this..." *trick opens the door and the site that came from the doorway was a sock to all but trick An anthropomorphic bat. But she seems different than a normal bat. Her lips are coated in a purple lipsticks, which obviously contains a powerful aphrodisiac judging bu the smell. Her breast are rather large, JJ cups it looks like. Her torso appears to be covered by some red corset, but that obviously just some fur when you spot a drop of milk come out of her nipple. Her arms are in elegant white gloves that go almost all the way to her shoulders. Her legs are covered in purple high heel boots that cover them completely. Her fur is snow white. Her face and head is that of a bat's with its upturned nose and triangular ears. She simply smiles at all licking her lips as she saunters over into the room and stretch out* "hhhhmmmmm.....that felt amazing evething feels so good" *she runs her hands over her body loveing every touch*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "oh wow mistress, she's beautiful"*cherry says with a smile*

"I'm curious, are you going to turn the rest of the men into something just like her or are you going to turn them into something different?"*reiko asks trick*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "oh wow mistress, she's beautiful"*cherry says with a smile*

"I'm curious, are you going to turn the rest of the men into something just like her or are you going to turn them into something different?"*reiko asks trick*
*Trick grins* "oh don't worry we are going to have a lot of...flavours like a Mareslut a horny horse girl or a Hermaphrodite Gryphon and that's just the examples" *a evil grin comes to her face and the solders look terrified*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "oh I like all the sound of those"*cherry says happily*

"yes, it seem like alot more fun is going to happen"*reiko says with a smile* "who shall go next mistress?"
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "oh I like all the sound of those"*cherry says happily*

"yes, it seem like alot more fun is going to happen"*reiko says with a smile* "who shall go next mistress?"
*the batcubus lifts cherry's head gently* "my dear we need to deal with the movement befor we have are fun...hhhmmmm..." *the batcubus licks her lips but shakes out of it* "don't worry about them there not going anywhere" *one guy grabs the bars* "STOP it I. Know somewhere in there is the man I knew fight it for the course!....." *the batcubus starts giggling* "oh pleas that life was boring as shit I will go up and start makeing blue prints" *the batcubus gos up and trick starts seep rat the men streping them naked so they got nothing hidden then trick strichs out* "I hope that Chinese is still warm I'm starving now"
ImageImageImage