Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "oh yes, your right"*cherry says to the batcubus*

"shall I go and check and bring the food here mistress?"*reiko asks*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "oh yes, your right"*cherry says to the batcubus*

"shall I go and check and bring the food here mistress?"*reiko asks*
"Yes Reiko they will need to be well fed oh and make shoure they use only paper cutlery we don't what any shanks and I will lase the food with.....my speacle spices so to say hee hee" *trick gose up and flips back to male* "we got asses to kick and names to take"
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko nods* "yes mistress"*reiko then goes to the kitchen and get the Chinese food and some paper cutlery*

*cherry giggles*

*reiko returns with the food and paper cutlery*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko nods* "yes mistress"*reiko then goes to the kitchen and get the Chinese food and some paper cutlery*

*cherry giggles*

*reiko returns with the food and paper cutlery*
*as they do that trick and the new batcubus starts makeing plans* (batcubus) "it's under the blue lady tavern the tavern it's self if a frount and leads into a old swer system that's blocked off from the mane system to stop the tencales monster....oooohhh...sorry but they will try to be in lock down corse my squired has not checked in but there's a notha way...." *as they chat and the batcubus masterbats under the table the men was trying to covens them to aid there escape* (sholder 1) "why are you doing this? All we what to do is give men and women like you there freedom away from all this forsed slavery why are you obaying that trinet?"
ImageImageImage

musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

(returning after a long period away, should be OK now, although college will come first. Now...is Gamer still here?)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko and cherry eat, though reiko listens in on trick and batcubus conversation*

@Musical (that's totally fine man. I don't know she hasn't posted in awhile, but I haven't taken her name off the rp players list. so she's more then welcome to post here again)
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko and cherry eat, though reiko listens in on trick and batcubus conversation*
*as the batcubus points at the map and fingers her self* " I know your a good fighter trick I rember the old story's they made up about you to scear the kids strat but there is too meny for a frontal assult" * trick nods and twinning slity at the meat ion of the story's* "but here's a better plan we blast the old connation tunnels and as are teancal friends come back from there full moon nun hunt they will drive them out and into the arms of the town garde takeing out most of this silly grope and with the info you can steal in the confusen the gard can finish them off" *trick nods* "and it's a full moon tonight girls!" *trick calles Reiko and cherry* "I'm going out for a time look arfter the plasce and you can start applying the mutations to the ortha guests we have" *trick shithes his daggers and gos* (ok now this will be I play batcubus and we get some kinky fun going)
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko and cherry finish eating their food, reiko and cherry nod*

"ok, have fun"*reiko says to trick*

"what should we use next?"*cherry asks the batcubus happily*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko and cherry finish eating their food, reiko and cherry nod*

"ok, have fun"*reiko says to trick*

"what should we use next?"*cherry asks the batcubus happily*
*the batcubus giggles* "what les we can do fuck like rabbits in heat" *she shakes her head* "I mean slowly transform the rest of the squard in to big.....sexy.......throbbing....." *more wetness starts running down her legs agen* "monster like hunks and sluts" *a wicked grin comes to her face* "so shoude we do it sneaky like or have are fun and forse them?"
ImageImageImage

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(I'm still willing to participate. Though, since I like having most of the people I'm interacting already responded, I'm gonna wait for musical, since Poke's usually busy with work. Musical, if you want me to PM you what I said last, I'll be glad to do so. :))
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko thinks for a bit and then smiles*"well I do like a bit of fun, if you know what I mean. let's force it on them"*reiko says quietly to the batcubus*

@Gamer(awesome,glad to have you back around this rp :) )
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko thinks for a bit and then smiles*"well I do like a bit of fun, if you know what I mean. let's force it on them"*reiko says quietly to the batcubus*
*the batcubus grins and start looking bhind a bunch of books* "good I hate it when people are boring..." *she moves a book and a secret stear case she runs in and then comes back with some viles* "yes here's the stuff try not to drink this stuff yourself this is got the guards and boy do we have a collation I shotgun the horseman and slut rat viles" *she picks two up* the vils all clearly marked and with 5 guards the girls have a lot to chose from and the batcubus puts a note book on the table* "take a good look so you know what your choseing" ((link you make your chose from the link I passed you in PM ok?))
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *both reiko and cherry look through the catalog, reiko then picks two vials* "I'll take the bimbo bovine and the centaur stallion vials"*reiko says happily*

*cherry picks one vial* "I'll take this chinchilla cunt vial"
Last edited by Link_Bakeneko on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
musical74
Emperor
Emperor

Post by musical74 »

(give me just a little more time to respond. I haven't forgotten about the RP, just college comes first, and this is finals week coming up...)
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *both reiko and cherry look through the catalog, reiko then picks two vials* "I'll take the bovine bimbo and the centaur stallion vials"*reiko says happily*

*cherry picks one vial* "I'll take this chinchilla cuntboy vial"
*The batcubus nodded and they went into the back down to the cells "ok boys it's time for a new out look on life!" *the batcubus grabs two guards and pulls them into sprat cells and pore eatch vile down there throuts and watch the transforming* "your turn girls" *the batcubus start rubbing her pussy feasly and loved watching the men as they scream and riva in there reforming*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko nods and goes into the main cell and grabs two guards and takes them to two separate cells as well, reiko then pours one of the vials into one of the guard's mouths and then does it to the other one*

*cherry does the same as reiko*

*reiko and cherry both leave the cells and giggles as they watch the guards transform*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko nods and goes into the main cell and grabs two guards and takes them to two separate cells as well, reiko then pours one of the vials into one of the guard's mouths and then does it to the other one*

*cherry does the same as reiko*

*reiko and cherry both leave the cells and giggles as they watch the guards transform*
*one of Reiko's guards stops trashing as the vile go's down his throat a brain dead look come to his face followed by a low mooing his hair starts to leathen and turn a golden colour, his body armour starts to strain as it he starts to remove it with giggles coming from him as the armour brushes agenst his body as it swells and her new tits start to swell into over DD cup as a pink udder form on her as her dick sprays cum as it shrives and disappear as his old life ends as she crawls over to you mooing and giggling with a shade of pink creeps over her body.

Then the orthas guard screams and rolls about as bones snap and reform as his ass leathens and fur starts to appears across his new horse half and nearly kicks out when the bovine bimbo starts trying to reach for his new horse shaft and looks to Reiko with rage* "what have you done to me?!" *he try's to kick the bars but dispute the age they hold strong and floors him* "dame what are they made from diamonds?"

*and over at Cherry guard yell starts to sound young as his armour starts to loosen and he sinks into it and what comes from it is a skinny brown furred chinchilla he at first looks like a boy but with no dick shows he is a she and in a boyish voice* "dame if you was going to change me you course have chosen something more.....cooler like thos three" *he points to the batcubus and her play things.

One screaming as his voice turn wild and ripping the armour as his body changes violently into a Towering over most, a tall intimidating wall of fur and leather. It appears female at first glance. Piercing its large directed ears are one ring a piece, one a golden hue, and another silvery shade. It's covered from top to bottom in ebony black fur, that is, where clothing is not apparent. Her eyes are the same black shade as her hair, the left eye having a scar that runs an inch above downwards in a slicing motion to an inch or two below.
She wears a rather large leather collar with a bell attached, the bell portion resting between the massive pillows of her chest, resting on top of them like some sort of sacred artifact. The bell makes no sound. Her breasts are restrained by her leather suit, the two upside down V's struggling mightily with small buckles between them just to keep them fastened and avoid falling apart. They might be seven or so inches in radius, and the leather doesn't do much to hide the details from the front, indents visible in the leather, revealing more than it ought to.
Her arms are long and slender, with black fur, and bright pink shaded paws. The paws have clearly defined fingers, looking quite capable of grasping things, or clawing, with sharp black shaded tips to them. Her midsection is slim and trim, and also concealed fully by the leather bodice she wears, clinging tightly to her contours.
Gazing at her from the back, it can be seen that the leather doesn't cover much back there beyond decency. Her furred buttocks and thighs are visible, though calves are again covered in the suit. From the front, an odd sight greets the eyes. The contours of the leather shape outwards from her thighs and along her belly, the shape is distinct and hard to miss, as if this bizarre furred female were in the possession of monstrously large male genitalia. She makes no move to be discreet or hide this abnormality, seeming perfectly at ease with its existence, probably having been the one to modify the suit in the first place to cope with such an unwieldy intruder.
Glancing back down to her feet, they are garbed in simple shoes, looking dated and warn from far too much overuse and abuse*

The Chinchilla has a look of confusion "where the fuck was he hiding that outfit?"

*the orthas guard armour was ripped and on the floor as chestnut fur already covers his body as his museales ripple and flex browning stronger and making horse calls espeacly when his hardening house cock rips out of his jeans and throbs angry his hair turns into a blond mane and looking more hasome then he shoure be then he gets up and strichs out* "you know that did not feel as bad as I thort it was going to be...I course get use this his" *he rubs his flared horse cock* "espealy using this baseball bat of a cock heehee"

*the Chinchilla pinches bettwing her eyes* "way do I get the feeling that I'm going to be hanging from that cock like a accessory soon?" *the batcubus cums on the floor* "oh fuck I can't wait to get sandwiched bewttin you two"

((*I wipe the sweat from my brow* now THAT is one long assed post right there and I hope you lot enjoy it))
Last edited by Fur-man on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

musical74
Emperor
Emperor

Post by musical74 »

(OK finals are over WOOHOO! We can either continue where we left off, Gamer... or start anew. It doesn't matter to me if we want to continue or start anew. Starting anew would allow for Link to join in immediately, but if you want to continue where we left off that's cool too. One warning though: Fall term, which starts Sept 29, I'm taking a very intensive class - or so everyone tell me. So fall I will be around VERY sporadically1)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(I'd honestly prefer to continue where we left off, because they were just about to come back to the main house. Maybe I can get Poke to come back, as well, so we can get that wedding scene done and over with. :P)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles and the guard transforming into a centaur* "we're showing and giving you a much better and funner life*reiko says with a smile* "I mean look at that milky babe next to you, she love her new life, don't you sweetie"*reiko says as she look and the blushing bovine* "and don't you just want to ram the huge cock into that milky babe"*reiko says to the centaur as she points to the bimbo bovine*

"awwww, he's so cute"*cherry says happily to the batcubus* "we're going to have lots of fun"*cherry says with a giggle*
Join the Bakeneko Clan