Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

a casual and fun RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Re: Bakeneko Clan main house RP(Full)

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles and the guard transforming into a centaur* "we're showing and giving you a much better and funner life*reiko says with a smile* "I mean look at that milky babe next to you, she love her new life, don't you sweetie"*reiko says as she look and the blushing bovine* "and don't you just want to ram the huge cock into that milky babe"*reiko says to the centaur as she points to the bimbo bovine*

"awwww, he's so cute"*cherry says happily to the batcubus* "we're going to have lots of fun"*cherry says with a giggle*
*the centaur shakes his head* "yeah NO no no I don't no no" *he nealy loses blanch as the bimbo bovine just looks up pinching her nipples and fingering her self*

*the batcubus smile to cherry* "oh yes sweetly we need to train this new slave helpers up so they can help around the plase too it will not just be heavery throbbing cocks and happy humping but I wish it wourd be aaaahhhh...." *her fingers start agen*
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "oh yes of course, we must train these five to be good slaves for the master"*cherry says with a giggle*

*reiko looks over at cherry and the batcubus, reiko then nods in agreement*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "oh yes of course, we must train these five to be good slaves for the master"*cherry says with a giggle*

*reiko looks over at cherry and the batcubus, reiko then nods in agreement*
*the Chinchilla shuges his shoulders* "well it's not like I can go anywhere as a chinchilla cuntboy can I?" *but the centor tyres to kick out agen* "Don't you dear touch me you witches!" *the ortha are too busy masterbating and fingering them selfs the batcubus nods* "I think are only problem will be are centor here" *she points to him and the bovine giggles*
ImageImageImage

musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

(returning!)

YAMATO VILLAGE

Mina: It was nice to see everyone, glad I did visit, even if it was because harpies felt Cassie was too uncomfortable by herself!

Cassandra: *blushing* It was more... I was way out of my element and wanted you and musical to be here helping me than anything. Even so, I am glad that I went on an adventure! Are we ready to depart?

musical: I think so, but there's two questions before we return. The first question is will we be able to return or not. We aren't from here, and the circumstances that led to us coming here aren't likely to happen again. Mina can teleport a bit, but I am pretty sure this is well beyond her range. I would like something to remind us of this trip, do you have anything that we could have that would remind us of the fun we had? *quietly* Other than that too-toward harpy, anyway. *louder* And... is it considered proper to bow to the hosts, or things like that? I want to make sure I do things right as we take off.
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko thinks for a bit* "what if we give him something to make him come around, like this"*reiko the pulls out a onahole big enough to fit the centaur's cock, reiko quickly slips the onahole onto the centaur's cock and ties the onahole onto the floor* "that will grip him tight enough to not get out of it, but still give him heaven when he moves"*reiko says with a cheeky smile*

*cherry giggles at that*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko thinks for a bit* "what if we give him something to make him come around, like this"*reiko the pulls out a onahole big enough to fit the centaur's cock, reiko quickly slips the onahole onto the centaur's cock and ties the onahole onto the floor* "that will grip him tight enough to not get out of it, but still give him heaven when he moves"*reiko says with a cheeky smile*

*cherry giggles at that*
*The slut rat gos to Reiko* "he will not listen to rewards my dear" *then she shows her cock* "but it will listen to punshimet" *a evil grin comes to her face* "and I mean no lube hee hee" *a twitch of fear and panic comes to his eyes as he watches that cock harden in frount of him as he try's to struggle but the onahole kicks in reminding him to stay still*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko lightly hits herself with her hand* "oh yeah you're right punishment is a way better way to bring him around"

*cherry giggles* "yeah give it to him"*cherry happily cheers on the slut rat*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko lightly hits herself with her hand* "oh yeah you're right punishment is a way better way to bring him around"

*cherry giggles* "yeah give it to him"*cherry happily cheers on the slut rat*
*and with a evil grin and a burning lust in her eyes and a twitching cock she rams in hard makeing the centor yell out in both pain and pleaser, the slut rat starts hammering his ass hard and with every thust the centors cock pumps the onahole* "oooohhh someone like this!" *she starts spanking his ass too and mutters* "good ponys get rewards, bad ponys get hurt" *she slaps his ass hard nealy makeing him kick out a combow of pain and pleaser runs across the centors face as the slut rat pounds his ass with thrusts and slaps*

((Link don't forget the ortha post for musical74))
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles at the fun the slut rat is having*

"yeah ride that horsey"*cherry says with giggle*

(Fur-man I don't think musical's post is for me, but if it is I will edit this post to give a reply to his)
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles at the fun the slut rat is having*

"yeah ride that horsey"*cherry says with giggle*

(Fur-man I don't think musical's post is for me, but if it is I will edit this post to give a reply to his)
*the slut rat hammers away at the centrs ass like there's no morning slapping his ass till it's cherry red then cressing it and whispering temption into his ears* "come on horsey cum cum cum for me now" *he shakes his head trying to fight it but the look on his face shows his loseing then she reaches around him and pinches his nipples and the bovine bimbo start licking his dick head and in a great horse call his cock earups thick ropey cum over her face as she licks the cum that's landing on the floor showing her puffy furm ass and dripping pussy to him you see his mind going but the slut rat keeps hammering him lost in her own lust too*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "it looks like are horsey friend is coming around"*reiko says to the batcubus*

*cherry happily watches the group fuck*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

(No, it's for Gamer. She's already told me she will answer when she can. I'm trying to wrap up the Yamato stuff though, so I'm not dependent on waiting for just one person, but rather be able to respond to a few different people)
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man "it looks like are horsey friend is coming around"*reiko says to the batcubus*

*cherry happily watches the group fuck*

*the batcubus nods* "mabye but it mite be harder then we first thort" *the centor starts whimpering as his ass gets hammered as the slut rat yells out and falls back slowly seeping into passing out and the centors cock wilts as tears run down his face* "fuck you witches comeing around my horsey ass!" *he starts to try to brake his bines* "when I get out if this I will make you regret this...."
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko rushes toward centaur and replaces his bindings with something much stronger* "no, no, no, you're not going any where"*she says with a wicked smile* "you need to be punished"*reiko gets quickly behind the centaur and lifts his tail up, she then rams her fist into his ass and starts fisting him like crazy*

@musical (yeah I had feeling your post was for Gamer :) )
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko rushes toward centaur and replaces his bindings with something much stronger* "no, no, no, you're not going any where"*she says with a wicked smile* "you need to be punished"*reiko gets quickly behind the centaur and lifts his tail up, she then rams her fist into his ass and starts fisting him like crazy*

@musical (yeah I had feeling your post was for Gamer :) )
*the centor grunts and try's to kick out* "you bitch I WILL get out of this and when I do you will regret it!" *the batcubus come over with a sexy hip wiggle* "there's something I can do to help out if you allow me" *she gives a sprising pouting face showing her pruple pump lips*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko quickly steps away from the centaur and waits to see what the batcubus is going to do*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko quickly steps away from the centaur and waits to see what the batcubus is going to do*
*the batcubus licks her lips and getting more horny and came in close to the centaur the sweat running down his head as then she gives him a full frinch kiss as they kiss the centaur's cock plush back to maxem hardness and she keeps kissing all over his body and he yells out begging for her to stop but she holds his cock as she leaves lipstick marks on his body driving him insane with lust* "now we leave him be unable to cum with this last kiss" *she bends done and kiss his cock head and his eyes rolls up into the back of his head and the chinchilla looks on shocked* "I may be not happy with this but I am glad I'm not rebelish corse I don't what to be on the wrong end of thos lips..."
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man *reiko giggles* "nice finishing touch"*reiko says to the batcubus*

*cherry looks at the chinchilla* "yes cause you're going to be a good boi aren't you"

"should we start train the others now?"*reiko asks the batcubus*
Join the Bakeneko Clan
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Fur-man »

Link_Bakeneko wrote:@Fur-man *reiko giggles* "nice finishing touch"*reiko says to the batcubus*

*cherry looks at the chinchilla* "yes cause you're going to be a good boi aren't you"

"should we start train the others now?"*reiko asks the batcubus*
*the chinchilla looks at cherry with one rised eyebrow* "your not going to start that baby talk now are you? I may be a little girl now but I'm still a grown man at heart" *the batcubus looks to Reiko" "well we wourd but they was fucking so much to the show we put on they kind of have passed out" *she points to the sleeping pile of still inside body's snoreing*
ImageImageImage

Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

@Fur-man "well of course not"*cherry says to the chinchilla*

*reiko face palms herself* "right, right, shall we then stay here and watch over them or go?"*reiko asks the batcubus*
Join the Bakeneko Clan