The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Empty Space!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Post by Jinouga87 »

Werebat or Zubat?
Jinouga winds up in a cave.
Werebat: Hi there! *flits around*
Jinouga: A Zubat! Pokeball go! *throws a Pokeball at the Werebat. The Pokeball bounces off of her head*
Werebat: Oww!
Jinouga: Oh right have to weaken it first!
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

A/N: Ask and you shall have Whippe... here is what will be reposted in the one shots under....

Undocumented tale of the MonsterGirl Apocalypse (October Special...)

Kara's personal assistant ...
Spoiler: show
Hiltion Grand Plaza Hotel
Philadelphia P.A.

(Monster Girl Occupied territory)

In a hotel ballroom Kara Star who was in her past life Kmon13 was sitting at the Bar in her Viletta Badim costume nursing her vodka tonic avoiding most of the young monster girl and human cadets who mostly stared into her chest instead of looking into her eyes when engaged them in conversation...

The last person was a young man who was the state governor's new Werebat daughter who unlike her Succubus mother who dressed up like a sluty Nun was dressed in a customized Sailor Saturn costume and could tell she was very shy about talking as she kept stealing glances at her and blushing.

So out of boredom Kara took it upon herself to as the young werebat to dance with her to give the young male and succubi cadets in the room something to dream about as the young Werebat put her head into her chest during the slow dance. the Lilim and smiled as the shy monster girl put her claw on her ass and giggled at the victory of not being pushed away ...

After the dance was over Kara walked the werebat to one of the balconies overlooking the city it was the young werebat's name was Violet and despite her shyness she kept stealing glances into her chest before looking away.

Kara made the first move by letting her tale wander up her Sailor Fuku as she got closer allowing her breath to send chills up her spine as she asked "Why so shy Violet you get to have me all to yourself tonight." she said rubbing the her heart-shaped end of her tail up near her panties making sure it was near her spot

The still blushing Werebat didn't know what to do as she said "Oh Lady Kara I don't know what you mean..."

Kara could smell the lust from her skin and figured the young girl was just turned recently most likely by one of the Governor's wife's boy toys she had been collecting after being turned. so she figured asking would be good.

"So my dear how did you become a Werebat?" she asked as her tail circular motions around her clit making the young wearbat's get closer to her body only to hear between laboured breatths of passion "It was my mother my lady she waited until father to leave for work for his weekend meetings. It was then she invited three young men into the house and made had fun with them on father's bed. I couldn't help watching my mother take those large things inside her and masturbated to the thought of it being me." she explained as she moaned to Kara's touch "When I came I I never notice Carmen our werebat maid behind me as she bit into my shoulder or the cloth she put over my mouth and nose....

Kara made a note to talk to the governor's wife about her extra marital activities later but for now she had to deal with Violet who 18 unsure, confused, and scared of her feelings as a mamono something Deruella and herself didn't like. The she said "So what happened next my little kitten.

I woke up blindfolded as something was filling my mouth with a bitter taste when my mother ordered one of her lovers to remove the blindfold I could see myself in my room tied me to the bed in a teddy as a young man was still filling my mouth with his... with his..." she said with laboured breathing as kara's tail pushed the young girls panties aside an started to slowly enter her she could feel the wetness of the young girls juices on her tail as she started to grab onto her and push her down into a lawn chair before Kara asked her asking " So your first time wasn't memorable at it was suppose to be and let me guess the maid was licking at your pussy while this was happing

"yess... yesss" the werebat said with lustful moan as Kara's tail went even deeper. the young werebat then leaned up to rip Kara's top off and began sucking at the Lilim's breast. Kara could't help but smile up at her and remember how long she resisted stuff like this and reminded her of the time as before the transformation as Kmon as Werebat figured she could attempt to fly with him still inside her before the orgasm itself made her hit face first into a tree. Now she was a monstergirl herself turned into Lilim by the demon lord herself and was able to do wonderous things with dark matter and show Violet everything she had to offer.

This night would be enjoyable...

--------------------------

Two days later

Regina Willson woke up to a peasant feeling of someone fucking her in her sleep she figured it was her husband but she remembered he was still in his office fucking his werewolf bitch of secretary and her pack over the weekend. when she opened her eye she was greeted with the sight of a Roper's tentacles over her body as Carmon was besider her being filled with a few tentacles of her own....

She could also see a young werebat Violet who was wearing cum stained black leather corset as she was still riding the on the cock of her father with joy as a pack of werewolves licked his body as he was gagged and resisting. While was Kara Starr was watching from a formed from her boy toys lounging in delight drinking a cum laced margarita enjoying the show ....

"Kara what is the meaning of this!" Regina protested between moans before a tentacle was forced into her mouth...

"Your daughter told me something very troubling dear Regina and I had to show you what it is like to have things taken from you so I found your husband's mistress, found your boytoy and personal made and figured we should teach you and your husband a lesson before Violet become my personal assistant so after we made you both pass out from all the fucking you both have she'll moving in with me and we're taking your pets with us.

The Succubus looked at her daughter with hate filled eyes before Kara motioned the Roper to insert another pair of Tentacles into her pussy and ass making her cum again from the pain....

"Oh you don't like that too fucking bad this girl wanted to become a vampire you know and since monster girl transformation are tricky her transformation will be almost like those from Lascastle Kingdom. But don't my power will be able to alter her body into something enjoyable soon and I don't plan to leave you without pleasure." she said before snapping her fingers as Nine large incubi in orange prison outfits, seven Zombies wearing prison guard uniforms of the and a Dark Elf maid entered the room and smiled at her with lust in their eyes as they entered the room.

Seeing the look of fear in eyes of the succubus wife Kara smiled wickedly as she said said "These people will see to your sexual needs for now on while the Deputy governor will see to affairs of state so you get to enjoy all the pleasures of the body to yourselves."

With that said the Kara got out of the chair made of flesh and walked over to remove and carry the young werebat who would soon become her personal assistant to her car. As she laid her in her car she could hear the now tried personal assistant reminding her in her sleep she would need to meeting with Whippe Lash to discuss the deal of her presidential pardon...

As the dedication of the werebat loyalty made the Alp turned Lilim smile it left her wondering how the juices of a woman known as the Insect queen would taste...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Kmon-Yes the Red Queen is a vampire. Also I didn't expect you to gender-bend yourself in this scenario. It's unique in a good way. Pt 4 shall arrive shortly with a scene involving one of the three.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Thanks L337 m4n

I just figured I'd releace this plotbunny earlier that I was planning on down before halloween but since Whippe issued a challange I figured I'd answer it with style using a character based off me as a monster girl serving in the new world order of the Monstergirl Apocalypse.

I also felt it's been a while since I wrote something on the following monster girls... :perv: :hehe:
Spoiler: show
Plus it was a first girl on girl fic I felt needed to get out of my system after playing bible black. :hehe:

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(By the way, Hannah is my personal werewolf RP character)
Zombie pizza party
*Hannah enters the graveyard with a bouquet of flowers*
Hannah: Hm... Nope, nope. Ah! Here she is!
*She walks up to a gravestone and kneels down in front of it. She sets down the flowers*
Hannah: I'm here once again, like I promised years ago. *she says with a smile*
*An arm comes out from the ground, followed by another arm. A zombie pulls herself out.*
Zombie: Oh, hey Hannah! You brought me flowers? Thank you. *she says with a smile*
Hannah: Happy birthday! *she says as she stands up*
The zombie gets the rest of her body out from the ground and stands up.*
Zombie: You're just in time for the party. The food has arrived.
*As the zombie was talking, a bunch of zombies come out of the ground in front of every gravestone*
Hannah: Um, the... food?
*As Hannah started to tremble, the zombie laughed*
Zombie: Yeah. The pizza guy arrived a few minutes ago!

(Sorry if it's not good. I've never done these kinds of scenes before)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

Whippe in Wonderland Pt. 4

Whippe played the game and tried to play the game but she felt like the Queen was silently chuckling at her efforts whenever she wasn't looking. First off, the harpy moved it's head away when she first tried to hit the ball, then the ball seemed to have a mind of it's own and missed the Queen's croquet ball. Now she was near the end and Whippe was torn between calling the Queen out or doing something she might regret. Why did it have to be vampires? No bombs, no convenient windows and she was in a place with no sense of direction. Maybe sticking with the crazies or the cat would've been better.

Despair would have to wait later as the game was about to end and Whippe readied herself to jump for the nearest wall. Might not do any good but it was an option at least.

"You lose my dear. Now I believe you have something delicious to offer to me. Don't worry I won't bite. . . hard." the Red Queen spoke her voice a mix of teasing and superiority.

"A-heh, I think I'll have to make a raincheck on that. Maybe tomorrow?" Whippe offered backing away slowly while keeping her eyes on the Queen. She remembered her mistake from last time and she wouldn't make it again.

"Raincheck? Sorry but when the Queen wants something she has it and if I want it now I'll have it now. Now why don't you relax and just submit to what's to come." the Red Queen smoothly spoke taking slow deliberate steps to Whippe. After all a workout would make the meal more delicious.

"NO! NEVER AGAIN! I won't let that happen again!?" Whippe yelled in fear as she moved to run, and run as fast as she could but no matter how far she went she felt the Queen's eyes on her as if nowhere was safe.

"Don't worry Whippe you'll come back and I'll be waiting. Wonderland always sticks to those it chooses after all." Red Queen silkily whispered a devious smile upon her face.

"*Deep Breathing* Just a dream! Just a dream! No bites and no dress. It was all in my head." Whippe whispered feeling relieved getting up to leave the room. If Whippe were to have looked behind her however she would have found a playing card on her dresser, a red queen of hearts and a rose. Was it all a dream?
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Nice chapter Whippe, though one thing kinda threw me off: How exactly did she acquire flashbangs in the first place? Something of that sort appears to be modern tech, unless she stole them from a military complex or police prior to appearing in the monster world.

Edit:Ok, thanks for the explanation.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

A flash bang is a concentrated form of Pyromancy. It's a Black bisque urn filled with black powder that explodes with a massive white light.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

For now Whippe is free from Wonderland but will she return. .. maybe. Now for a scene with either a werebat, zombie or dark elf I believe was the stipulation?

Necrophilia and Whippe
Zombie:Whippe may I ask you a question?

Whippe:Sure what is it Zee?

Zombie:Do you have an interest in necrophilia?

Whippe:Wha ... What?

Zombie:You know, because I'm dead.

Zombie Gift
Whippe was spending her day helping her kingdom and talking to her little devil bugs when a Harvester came by carrying a box with a bow on it.

Harvester:Hello Whippe, old Shadey couldn't come by since him and Sub are busy but he said a admirer came to him with a gift for you. Hehehe lucky girl getting a shy one to fall for you.

Whippe:Wow, this wasn't necessary but tell her thanks and give L33 my regards.

Harvester:Sure thing. Hehehe sorry boss couldn't make it and I'll pass on the message. Good luck with your admirer, hehehe.

That said the Harvester departed.

Devil Bug:Open the gift!

Devil Bug 2:Yeah wanna see what all the big deal is about.

Whippe:Calm down I'm opening it.

All the girls leaned in close as she undid the bow and took the top off the box.

"Hey Whippe," Zombie or Zee's severed head said from inside the cardboard box. "I hear it's nice for a love when a girl gives them head so here you go."

"GAAAAAHHH!" Not only Whippe but the Devil Bugs passed out in horror.

Zombie:"Hey! It's okay, because I'm dead."

-----

I'm horrible. Yet I can't stop laughing. :^^:
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I love your scenes L337. So funny!
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

I just read a manga that inspired me for this gift scene

A succubi and her child are having a discussion over him having backdoor sex with his-aunt/her-sister

Succubus child: But mom, she had ask me out boots!
Subbubus: no butts for you young man, what kind of amoral monsters do you take us for?
SC: demons?
S: ...touché... Still... I... she... you shouldn't do it! :oops:
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

Thanks Whippe and what manga was that one from Axc?
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

Sorry, it wasn't just a manga, but a combo of the manga "bastard" and the fanfic "fatesmith"
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Oh let me have a go I've got a silly idea to get off my shoulders :P

*on a small plane which seemed to be still at airport getting ready to leave its gate. a pair of guys with on sitting near the window observe the outside wonders*
Alan: Hmmm liking the scenery
George: oh its all the same here
Alan: suit yourself *Sighs then notices a woman that looked like half human and insect with wings* What the Hey George look at this! *but then she flew to the other side of the plane*
George: hmmm what is it?
Alan: I saw a insect girl!
George: don't be daft there's no such thing
Alan: I'm serious! plus there are things like, dinosaurs the size of buildings, creatures at the bottom of he ocean and rumours of stuff out in space, SO "insect girl" is a daft idea?
George: Yea because all you listed have don't have the thing she has
Alan: what?
George:Tits you nutter
Alan: George you are silly so why rule out the possiblity
George: because I'll believe your Insect with Tits when I see it
*then from the back a insect figure came around to where George was sitting looking a bit annoyed
Whippe: Excuse me! I'm not called Tits for nothing, *goes to lower herself on the guy in a mock fashion
George: Aaaah No pleasee no!
Alan: Oh you're fucked

its all I have so don't bash me if its bad :?
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

No bashing needed, it was funny. Wish I were george lol
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

Definitely amusing. Insect girls, angels of death, Green Archons, Subliminal people, shady people in shadows. Yet won't believe the insect girl.
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

L337 m4n wrote:Definitely amusing. Insect girls, angels of death, Green Archons, Subliminal people, shady people in shadows. Yet won't believe the insect girl.
I know right, soooo mysterious isn't it, Oor people just don't have the imagination, my thing is though IRL, I'll believe something new if I see it :P
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Working through some things will have the next one up soon!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Anyone still kicking round here?
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

yes I am