The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Empty Space!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Re: The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Post by Creator_Drake »

Umm.... Urban Rivals? I'm pulling out of thin air here lol.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Post by Whippe Lash »

We have a winner! Creator Drake gets to come to my next interview. Pm me for more details!

As for the rest of you. If you can tell me what kind of cat this is without looking it up (Be honest now) You get to be the second one I interview!

musical74
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Master of Mistakes
Favorite Monster Type: Siren, Fairy, Holsty o my!

Post by musical74 »

Incredibly cute cat! *gets told that won't cut it, she's looking for a type of cat* Hmmmmm.....looks kind of like a Burmese cat
Mina and Cassandra prove that you CAN have light and dark together!
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

I'll guess American Shorthair. Know someone who has a similar looking cat but I'm never sure with this.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Night Two: The Cold wind blows. Part 2

*Whippe found herself trying to gather why Melodia would help a stranger like she did, it's not everyday that you meet someone laying in the snow and bring them into your home without knowing anything about them. It was at this point where she could smell the beef stew, a rich and thick beef broth along with the smell of carrots, potatoes, and garlic filled the small cabin, it was enough to cause Whippe's stomach to grumble from under the sheets, causing Melodia to giggle at the noise.*

Whippe: Ha....sorry about that, I have not eaten in a long while.
Melodia: So it would seem. The stew is about ready, just let it cool down a bit first. So tell me, what do you do for a living, your the first human I've seen around here for awhile and the first female one that I've seen. And since you don't seem to be working for the Order it leaves me confused with what you occupy your time with.
Whippe: Well....um...that is hard to explain, I do some of my work going through old ruins and hunting treasures, slaying monsters that cause trouble, like Deathwing, attacking people as they trek through the snow to find someplace warm to sleep.
Melodia: Sounds like you have your hands full, never been on an adventure before, it must be fun.

*Whippe smiled but still felt bad, she worked as a thief, a shadow stalker that broke into homes and stole valuables from people, trying not to get caught in the process. But Melodia seemed nicer the the Mamono that she met before, the last one she shared a room with bit into her neck and had her way with her. Shaking her head she tried to get that thought out of her mind, she only hoped that that was the last time she would have to see that woman. Laying on the bed, her body being warmed by furs that were wrapped around her body like a furry snake she felt like she was back at home. Closing her eyes for a moment she listened to Melodia move around the cabin getting things together, the clinking of metal Tankards as they were filled with fresh, cold water, the sound of soup being poured into bowls. By the time she opened her eyes, she met the soft blue ones of Melodia, who had shifted onto the bed, sitting on the edge as to not bother Whippe. In her hands were the soup bowl, steam rising off of it, with a wooden spoon in her other hand. Whippe, trying to move so she could sit up was denied when Melodia spoke.*

Melodia: Your in no condition to move right now, but don't worry, I'm here to help.
Whippe: *Trying to move herself up on the pillow.* But I can feed myself...
Melodia: No butts young lady. *Taking the soup and putting it into the soup she took the spoon and moved it to Whippe's lips but they shut in protest.* Now now young lady, I'm only doing this so you can get better, everyone likes to get babied at some point. Now don't make me do the voices.
Whippe: *Wondering what she meant kept quiet.*
Melodia: Alright, you asked for it. *In a tone just like a mother would do she speaks to Whippe* Alright! Here comes to Dragon! Coming in for landing! *Moving the spoon in the air, slowly coming to Whippe's lips, a blush appears on them as she opens her mouth to be fed. After eating what was on the spoon she looked up at Melodia.*
Whippe: P-Please....don't do that again.
Melodia: *Giggle*

((And that folks is number two! Been a long time...like...three four pages ago was the first. Anyways, if you want to see more I have a test for you. Out of all the starting races in Skyrim, what race do you think fits my personality? And what style, Magic, Stealth, Swords.))
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

So......if anyone has any requests for scenes please leave them here.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Haven't done a Dullahan scene yet, right?
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Did you do a werewolf scene yet?
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Nor the Orc scene yet.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

A Queen once found, Now lost to the Ages

*The Insect Queen sat alone in her throne room of her underground Palace complex. Whippe sat at the foot of her throne, leaning her head back to stare at the ceiling as she quietly listened to the sound of her own breathing. It had been several long years since she first took her place as Queen of all Insects, her will and determination stood like a powerful wall that none could ignore. Even the Demon Lord herself took notice of the massive steps that Whippe took to protect her people, and how she forced her body to change, mutate, transform to become what she was today.

Whippe Lash may look different when she first step foot into this world, but her mind remained the same, untainted by the magics stored deep inside of her. She remembered back to her days as a thief and a footpad, running through the streets, pickpocketing any that she passed. She remembered back to the first Mamono that she had a 'close encounter' with. Even the first time she died was still fresh in her mind....but something had changed now, she could feel it, and this time she could not ignore it.

For a long time now, Whippe thought about her life, as a whole, everything that was happening around her, all to protect the people she loved and cared for, her devoted subjects. Looking around the throne room she gazed upon the paintings that her subjects painted of her, her eyes moving to the Giant Ant Knights that stood on guard for her...all for her.

She ran her fingers through her white locks, wondering how long has it been since she'd seen the raven shade upon her head. Even her body had changed, even like this she could see the thin black antennae that bobbed up and down just out of her eyesight. She didn't mind the changes, they were a blessing from all the Insect Queens, giving her just a bit of their magic so that she could unite her people under one rule!.......but she knew it could not last forever.... The toll on her mind was getting to be a far greater burden then she anticipated, the many nights of restless sleep, time and time again her body would break down under the stress she put herself through, all for her people..

Whippe stood up from where she was sitting, she didn't need to look to know that the guards were watching her, trying to make sure she was alright. On the top of her head was a thin gold crown with the Royal Insect Insignia on the front, a medium sized crystal beetle adorn the front. Standing up straight she turned and walked around her throne over to the large balcony, two of her Mantis High Guards opened the doors for her, letting her step out to over look her kingdom. The Insect's Stronghold, one of the few safest places in this world, not even the Order with the power of the Gods would ever find where it was, and even if they did they would never return to relay the information. Stepping out onto the stone balcony she stood just at the edge, looking out at all her loyal subjects who gazed up at her and awaited her address.*

Queen Lash: My People! Insects! Humans! Guards! Knights! All of her have layed your lives down for me for many years now, you left your homes, moved your kingdoms to one place, to the Insect's Stronghold. You left the life you once had to be apart of something greater, to become a driving force and become united with your Insect Ilk instead of fighting each other like you all used to. Over the years we have bought the fight to the Order instead of them bringing it to us! We pushed them back from our doorstep with the true power of the Insect! Our defenses have never been breached! Our will has never shaken! We work as a single! Powerful! Unstoppable Force! That will never fail!

*The crowd goes wild in a cheering uproar at their Queen's speech but stop after several long moments with a rise of Queen Lash's hand, anyone that was looking close enough could see what looked like a dark green rune on her right palm*

Queen Lash: For many years now....I have given my body to the cause, I have given my mind to the cause....all for you. I would rather sacrifice myself to save just one life...all for my people. Your smiles...your laughs....mean so much to me...During my rule..you've all been so nice to me because I once was a human and for most of you..it's hard calling a human female your queen..but you came past that to show just how much you want to defend your people. And for that...I thank you....and for that reason...I can no longer be your Queen.

*The crowd that was once cheering...suddenly went quiet...so quiet you could hear a pin drop. All eyes, even the eyes of her guards and her council behind her were in shock at what she just proclaimed.*

Queen Lash: It has been far too long for me to remain as head of this kingdom....for these long years I have fought tooth and nail to see the Insect people rise to their limit and even past that. You stopped being enemies with each other and joined hands to work together. That is all I wanted, that is all I desire. I decided to step down as your Queen but that does not mean that things will go back to the way it was. From this day forth, I am handing over control of the Insect Stronghold to my council. I'm sorry my people....I can not be your leader...anymore.

*Whippe turned from the balcony, the guards and her council could see the tears running down her cheeks, This was a lot for her to do..but it had to be done. One by one, the heads of her council nodded without muttering a single word that they understood what to do. Even though Whippe was so strong, she could not hide her tears. Before she could leave the balcony....a voice....a tiny voice sang out of the crowd....you could barely hear or understand it at first, but then it grew louder...and louder! More people began to chant it with pride in their voice until every single one of her subjects sang it with a proud tone and joy burning in their hearts!*

Crowd: Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Queen! Long Live the Queen!

*Whippe's heart could melt at the sound of her people, even after stepping down and taking off her crown, were still loyal to her, more tears trailed down her cheeks and she lost balance and would of fallen if not for her personal High Mantis Guard Chloe attending to her side to keep her standing. With one final look out to her people, Queen Whippe stepped back into the throne room..but not as a Queen...as The one and only...Whippe Lash.

((So that is it people, from today on, I am no longer holding the title as Insect Queen, but that does not mean that anyone can take it and call themselves that. From now on I am Whippe Lash, not a Queen any longer.))
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

:crying: :wow: That... was beautiful miss Lash, and incredibly brave of you. It is of little wonder why your (former) subjects are so loyal.

Whatever path you decide to take, you have our support.

Shara:*Nods* Though no longer Queen, you introduced Drake to me. I am forever greatful for that.

That's right. If you're ever in need of anything, we'll be more than happy to oblidge.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Thank you Drake and Shara. I may no longer hold the Crown, but my story will forever be held by history, about how a single human female, united the Insect Kind under one banner.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

You are most welcome Miss Lash. What do you suppose is next for you? Some travel and adventure perhaps?
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I'm not sure, I've been thinking about Whippe stepping down for a while so I don't really know what to do next...
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

*nods* I see. No worries, something will pop up, most likely when you least expect it. :^^:
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Whippe's Mamono Scenes!

Post by Whippe Lash »

It's alright, I'll live through it.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

A noble thing to do, Whippe. No matter how long of a time they go without a queen, or even if they find a new ruler, I'm sure you will never be forgotten by your former subjects. Long live queen Lash!

Hm... I believe Hannah, (my personal werewolf character, the girl in my avatar) might visit the insect kingdom that once had a queen. If she ever does, may I share the story, here?
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Sure thing! If Hannah wants to come and see then she can. Mamono of all types are always welcome in the Insect's Stronghold. And thank you Gamergirl.
Vendettadabeast
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: THE BEASTLY REBEL
Favorite Monster Type: The,Naughty,Bad and Lustful

Post by Vendettadabeast »

Very nice,very emotional,heart warmining and tear jerking.
We won't, surrender, nor will we bow down.

We refuse to follow your lead, and accept your orders.

Nor will we obey your rules, and do things your way.

We we will fight for our cause, and die for it with no regrets.

REBEL
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Whippe's Scenes 2: Back in Black...wait what?

Scene 1: Master and Pet.

*Husband comes home after a long day at work. He opens the front door and sees his Werewolf wife at the door, her head bowed and a sad look on her face.*
Werewolf: I....I'm sorry Master....I....I knocked over your lamp and it fell and broke all over the place....*She starts crying* I-I'm a bad Wolfy! Please don't hate me!
*Meanwhile his Werecat Wife watches this from the kitchen and in plain view knocks a glass vase to the floor.*
Husband: Hey! What did you do that for!?!
Werecat: Me? I didn't do it...maybe it was the Werewolf....*Walks off like nothing happened.*

Scene 2: A Good End?

*A Yuki-Onna sits at home alone until the door opens up. Without looking she begins speaking*
Yuki-Onna: Hmm? I didn't think I would have a guest in my home for a long while...
Female Voice: Well, your house is sort of hard to find in the snow storm.
Yuki-Onna: A female? Hmm...not what I was hoping for but I don't mind..
*The Yuki-Onna turns around to see a Yeti in standing in front of her*
Yeti: Heya!
Yuki-Onna: A Yeti? I...what are you doing here?!?
Yeti: I'm here to give you a hug! I can make anyone cold warm. Now come here....Huggle time!

(If you want more then comment....if not..well....yea....)