The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Empty Space!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Post by Whippe Lash »

It's been awhile for me on this site, I sort of died off a bit..
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

And we'll always welcome ya back with open wings er arms whenever you return! :mrgreen:
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

I missed you Feathers. I really did.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Take your time Whippe. It's always fun when you stay around.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

You'll always be welcome no matter how much time has passed ^_^
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Scarlet Night.
Chapter 1: Silver Moon

(What Whippe looks like.)
http://postimg.org/image/8pv788wql/

The silver moon hung in the sky, it's shine lighting up the castle as if the sun was still out. In the large courtyard of the castle was the body of a young woman, her long white hair and gold eyes as well as dark skin said that it could only be one person. The Master Thief, the Phantom Pickpocket, the one known as Whippe Lash, the greatest thief that the Demon Realm had ever seen stood in the middle of the courtyard, looking around for a way out of the castle, seeing that all the doors were gated shut with thick, iron bars. Looking at the walls, scaling them would be tricky and she might be spotted. How was she going to get out of this.

The Castle that Whippe had broken into was known as Castle Scarlet Kiss, home to the Countess Christabella Honeywell, a powerful raven haired Succubus of the Old Country. In this area, the Countess was known for trapping clueless humans in her castle for her flock of Succubi, male and female it didn't matter who they were, Warriors, Knights, and Mages, she always found a way to bring them to her and that was the last time they would be seen.

The Countess stands at around 6'3" with long, flowing raven hair with dark red eyes and a small beauty mark sits right below her right eye, the dark runes that mark her body are covered by the fancy and elegant dresses that she wears, her wings are larger as well, same with her tail, being longer but still strong enough to break stone.

Whippe was tricked into coming to this place all the same, tales of piles of gold and jewels were all too much for her to handle, finding herself becoming drunk on the idea of swimming in a river of gold and silver...how foolish of her. Standing in the courtyard of the castle, a midnight zepher floating through the area, blowing her snow white hair slightly as she looks at at the top of the walls to see her captor...the Countess, wearing a rather elegant red dress with golden trim, her bustier leaving her impressively sized cleavage to be seen. Lined up on both sides of her, leading all around the walls were her flock, around sixty different Succubi, mature, young adult, and teen-aged Succubi from all ilks standing, staring at her.

Countess: *With a chuckle the woman applauded slowly and about five times before stopping.* You have played a good game dear thief...but it seems that your no longer able to continue this fruitless running. You have far exceeded my wishes and have fought bravely..but alas..you have failed...drop your weapons and I will see that you are rewarded...resist and you shall receive punishment..

The Countess spoke in a haughty tone that could chill some hardened swordsman to the bones. But Whippe had to stay calm, one wrong move and she would become this woman's plaything. Gripping her lance in her hands she looked up at the Countess, a fire burning in her eyes that demanded to be seen.

Whippe: The only time I will drop my weapon is when you pry it from my cold dead hands. I have not yet begun to fight, even with the odds against me I will fight until I can no longer. Until I fall I will fight..no matter the odds.

Countess: *She shock her head from side to side with a slight shrug.* You disappoint me Thief...you will fight...and you shall fail. For that is the fate of all that enter my castle. *Suddenly several of the succubi descended on the courtyard, swords drawn as they flew for Whippe.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Scene A: Locking a Pick

March Hare: Um...you see..I still don't understand any of this..picking locks is not something I actively do.
Whippe: Well it's simple, first you play with the lock, you get to know what makes the lock tick, how to move your instrument inside of the hole..
March Hare: *Lightly blushing* C-Continue.
Whippe: You side your tool inside of it, feeling each tumbler and smooth surface inside of it, getting to know everything that it has in store for you, you twist and turn it until you finally reach that sweet release as it pops open and...are you alright?
March Hare: *Face flushed as she takes several deep breathes.* W..who knew this could be so naughty...
Whippe: What now? *March Hare tackles her*
March Hare: Oh Open my Lock!

Scene Pancake:

Whippe: Okay...I have to address this. This fad that seems to be going around with Mamono. The "Mess with your Body and Mind" thing. Succubi can pour demonic energy into your body, Manticores make your body disobey you, and don't even get me started on the Girtablilu. All it is is just mess with your mind to have sex. Well what if I don't want to have sex all the time? Hmm? What if I want to play video games and sleep? Ever think of that? And further- *A voice rings out*

Whippe's Mother: Who are you talking to in there? *Knocks on her bedroom door*

Whippe: Myself mom! *Standing up from her chair, she turns and heads out of the room muttering.* God I wish Mamono were real...
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Whippe Lash wrote: God I wish Mamono were real...
Agreed. And these scenes are hilarious!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Scene Lava Golem.

Whippe: So your a Lava Golem...
Lava Golem: Yes.
Whippe: Please tell me you can control the level of heat...because I don't think hot boiling touch should be around anyone's junk.
Lava Golem: Well yea....it's hard to have sex when you just melt the person.
Whippe: So where are you from?
Lava Golem: Mordor.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Hello again! I'm here to say a few things before you get to reading. This is something that I worked on for the past month and I hope you enjoy it because I might never post another one again...so..yea...have fun!

Disclaimer: This contains Yuri, if you don't like that get the hell off my boat.

Now....on with the story!

Fire and Ice

It had been quite a long and hard winter for Setsuna, the lone Yuki-Onna who lived in a small cabin on the side of the snowy mountain known as Mount Guiti. Setsuna stood in front of her wash basin, having melted some snow for it's water, washing a tin tankard that had been filled with sugary brown mead. The snow spirit had been drinking for the last few days, having felt rather lonely since no one walked the trails close to her home, the feeling of warmth of another's touch against her cool skin having left her a long time ago and she now finds herself longing for companionship.

Her home was a small cabin, a fire having died several moments ago, slowly kindled in the stone fireplace that was built by skilled craftsmanship of cobblestones. Placing the cup on the counter she she stopped the wash to look out of the small window in front of her out at the snow. "I wish someone would come..." She found herself wishing to herself for someone to appear, to warm her bed, to hold her close. Her arms wrapped themselves around her in a self-help hug, letting her sapphire orbs close as she tried to think back to better times. The sound of the fierce winter wind outside soothed her racing mind for a short few seconds but it only saddened her more, knowing that no one would be out this far up the mountain unless it was one of the inhabitants of the mountain. Her memory was about to turn to the last time she had a visitor when there was a sudden loud rasping at her house's door.

The noise jolted her out of her calm state, having not expected anyone to brave the harsh weather outside. Another loud rasp at the door stole her attention once again, the time between knocks and the force behind the hand knocking kept getting closer and closer as well as louder until it was sort of an endless knocking noise. "C-Coming!" She exclaimed towards the door, heading over to it and opening the door without looking through the peephole. Standing in front of her was a face that she had not seen in quite a long time, a Salamander named Cetiri. She was in a thick, hooded black padded cloak, the edges were frayed from constant wear and tear, tied with a simple brown rope to keep the cold out. On the back of the cloak was her sword, the large thick blade having been well frozen by now.

"Cetiri? Come in out of the cold." Setsuna said as she stepped back, letting her friend into her warm home, pushing the door closed once her friend was well inside, snow that had clung to her shoulders falling to the hardwood floor as she stepped into the cabin. "You must be frozen to the bone." Setsuna said, her eyes falling to her friend, Cetiri untying the rope that held the cloak tight around her waist, letting it drop from her shoulders and onto the ground, revealing that she was wearing very little underneath. Like all Salamanders, Cetiri wore the erotic red armor of her kin, having only worn the cloak in the harsh cold outside. Setsuna picked up the damp cloak and placed it on one of the spare metal wall hooks.

"Oh it's nothing that I can handle Setsuna." Cetiri said with a smile, her fiery eyes looking from her friend to the fire, moving over to get it going again. Setsuna and Cetiri have known each other for a number of years now, having grown up together in the small village at the summit of the mountain. Since there were not many humans in the area, the two spent most of their time together, exploring, playing, and eating together, they were almost never seen apart. As they grew older, they drifted apart, Setsuna making her home high up on the mountain and Cetiri spending most of her time moving from city to city throughout the years. The times that they met up was getting more and more apart and Setsuna found herself longing to see her friend again, though she struck that up to being lonely. Sitting on the side of her fur lined bed, watching as Cetiri added some wood to keep the fire burning, poking at the hot embers to get them going again. "Long time since you came around these parts Cetiri. Didn't think you would come here again." She said in sort of an annoyed tone that had a slight hint of happiness to it.

Once the fire started burning, Cetiri stood up and headed towards her friend, plopping down next to her. "Oh you know a little snow could't keep me from visiting my old friend now." She said with a smile, looking at her icy friend, who shrugged her shoulders softly. "A little snow? It's a full on blizzard out there for the past three weeks, I'm surprised you didn't freeze to death, wearing nothing but a padded cloak and...that." Motioning towards her 'revealing' armor. Cetiri tilted her head, a momentarily confused look on her face before she understood. "It's not my fault I have no problem showing a little skin, unlike you, always wearing your kimonos, covering up the way you do, don't like the stares?" She asked in a coy fashion, a soft chuckle escaping her lips, causing a bright flash of red to appear on Setsuna's cheeks. "O-Oh shut up! This has nothing to do with being looked at!" When she noticed the glint in her friend's eyes she turned away to keep her blushing face from her friend, which was met with a saddened 'aww'.

"No fair Setsuna." She said as she poked her friend on the cheek. "You're too cute to be shy you know, and your too old for that anyways." Cetiri said with a laugh, causing Setsuna to not only blush harder but she playfully pushed her friend's shoulder, nearly knocking her off the bed. "Y-You meanie!" She exclaimed, clearly angered at the comment, Cetiri adjusted herself as she turned to her friend. "So you want to play rough huh?" Setsuna barely had time to compose herself as the lizard lunged at her tackling her to the floor hard. Landing with a thud next to the bed, Setsuna found herself pinned under Cetiri as they lay on the floor. "Hey! Your on top of me! Ge.....Cetiri?" As she was trying to lift her friend off of her chest, Setsuna noticed that Cetiri had passed out, most likely from the long and tough travel up the mountain. "....Cetiri...." She said as she looked at her sleeping friend's face, not having the strength to pull her heavier friend off of her. As she lay on the floor, she suddenly noticed something, Cetiri's body heat, for the first few moments she didn't feel the warmth through her kimono, but as they lay intertwined, she felt more and more of the warmth. *It...it's been so long..* She thought to herself as she let her eyes close, her arms moving to Cetiri's waist, her cool hands touching the warm, red-tinted flesh of the Salamander. *It's nice.....* She whispered to herself as she let more of the heat in, embracing her friend's sleeping form against her.

Opening her eyes again she looked at the peaceful look on Cetiri's face, feeling her warm breath tickle the nap of her neck, causing her shudder against the heat. Since they were little, Setsuna had longed for warmth, but not by a human, by her best friend. Years ago, far too long for Cetiri to remember, when they were still young, Setsuna convinced her that they needed to practice kissing, since they would need to know how when they found a husband, it was a ploy to kiss her crush and Cetiri never caught on, things started playful and light at first, a peck on the cheek, on the lips, and even a french kiss or two, but nothing more. That went on for one full year until Cetiri said that what they had done was good enough to this point, and Setsuna didn't want to press the issue in fear of her friend thinking she was weird and never wanting to see her again. It was not long after that did Setsuna move from the village so she could be alone.

Her eyes gazed upon her friends lips, longing to steal a soft kiss. *I...I want to....but I can't....* She told herself, what was she thinking about this for anyways, that was so many years ago and she couldn't now, Cetiri was sleeping, and it was not fair..but..maybe just a quick one. Looking at the lizard's lips, Setsuna bit her bottom lip, deciding to take the risk. *Just one and I'll try and wake her...yea...what is the worst that could happen?* She assured herself as she moved her hands from her friend's waist, cupping her face instead, tilting it close to hers. As she drew slowly closer to her friend, being careful not to have her suddenly awaken, her lips quivered ever so as she closed the gap between the two. Her eyes fell closed once her lips found their final destination, her icy lips pressed and left a flowery soft kiss against her hot red lips. Setsuna found her heart skip a beat when she felt the warmth against her cold flesh, enjoying the moment. Even though this second seemingly lasted forever before she broke the kiss, her heart beating so fast in her chest, as she backed away she opened her eyes, at first slowly but then they snapped open wide. Looking directly at her were the fiery eyes of Cetiri, causing her heart to skip a beat. The thin blush that was on her face expanded and reddened with sudden embarrassment. *O...Oh god...s..she woke up.* She thought to herself, thoughts flooded into her mind, what was Cetiri going to say to her? At what point did she wake up? Setsuna opened her mouth to speak but was quickly silenced when Cetiri leaned in close, and locked her lips against hers.

Setsuna's eyes bulged at the sudden rough kiss, Cetiri's warm and wet tongue poked and attempted to push it's way into the Yuki-Onna's mouth, through the muffled words she was trying to say. Placing her cold hands on her shoulders, she tried to push her friend off of her but Cetiri grabbed hold of the girl's almost frail wrists and pushed them to her sides, pinning the girl to the ground as her tongue entered her mouth suddenly. A wave of heat overtook her as she found her strength to struggle becoming less and less until she found herself too weak to fight back. They lips lock, Cetiri's breath fills her mouth with the same heat that comes from her body, filling her chest, her lungs, the pit of her stomach, stealing more and more of her breath away until she cannot breath, Cetiri's hot tongue stroked and caressed the inside's of her mouth, replacing the cold with her intense heat, Setsuna's heart beating rapidly in her chest loud enough that she bet Cetiri could hear or feel it.

Just as her vision began to go white from lack of oxygen, Cetiri broke the kiss to let the trembling Yuki-Onna under her to suck in air before she passed out. The Lizard licked her lips as she looked down at her blushing friend, sweat having formed on her face, her chest rising and falling fast she she tried to suck in air. "You know you shouldn't kiss someone without their permission." She said in a stern sounding tone, catching Setsuna's attention and if the girl could blush more she would. She tilted her head away from Cetiri's gaze, not wanting to look in her friends eyes. "W-What ever....p..please get off of me......please...." She asked in a shy voice, trying to save face if she can, feeling a tingle between her thighs but Cetiri shook her head. "It's your punishment. Now...let's continue." And with that, Cetiri leaned close to Setsuna's neck, blowing hot air against the cool flesh that caused her to tremble and shiver against her, a light yelp escaping past her lips.

The lizard's lips pressed against her neck, suckling the flesh, listening to Setsuna's protests shift to quiet moans. "...p...please." Cetiri could hear her friends weak voice but paid no mind to it, returning her lips to the girl's neck. As her lips reached her reddened earlobe, drawing it past her lips, she felt Setsuna shift under her. Letting her ear go she placed her left hand on her friends face, tilting it to face her's, it was then she noticed that two tears had welled up in her eyes. *Oh shit.* She thought. *I pushed her too far.* She said to herself, shifting to move off of her friend to give her some space but felt her still cool arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer instead of away. "Setsuna..." Cetiri went to say as she looked into her friend's sapphire eyes, she went to speak but Setsuna spoke before her, cutting her words off. "Please...stay with me....like this....I...I don't know what I would do if you left me.." Her voice cracked as she tried her best not to fumble over her words. "I....I love you...I've always loved you..Cetiri...please...don't stop now...stay with me..." The tears in her eyes spilled forward as she looked into her friend's now blushing face. Cetiri, for a brief moment was a little stunned, having just heard her friend confess to her.

"Set-" Cetiri was cut off again, Setsuna having placed her finger to the lizard's lips to hush her. The two looked into each other's eyes, a common sense of longing in both of them. With a nod the two locked lips once more, letting emotions pour forth into each other, breaking only moments later. Cetiri shifted her hands to Setsuna's sash, untying it and opening it. Setsuna wore nothing underneath, her smooth and flawless snow-white skin, now pricked with beads of sweat from the warmth. She smelled of lillies, her nipples standing erect, begging to be touched, caressed, suckled, and licked. Cetiri pushed a few strands of snow white hair from her her eyes and whisped. "You're perfect..you know that." Setsuna looked away from the reptiles gaze only to have the reptile bury her face into her neck, nipping her lightly causing her to yelp out a soft moan. "Don't be mean" She muttered shyly. "Oh? Your saying you want more?" Cetiri giggled Before Setsuna could protest further, she was silenced with another kiss, Cetiri ran her tongue over her lips before parting them gently and explored the warm wetness her mouth had to offer. Setsuna let out a soft moan and wrapped her arms around her in an attempted to steady herself, Cetiri could tell she was getting into it. Moving her lips to her neck, kissing and sucking gently as she let her hands roam over her exposed body, feeling her trembling in her arms. Kissing her cheek, she pulled the Yuki-Onna close and stroked her pale chest carefully. "Don't be so hard on yourself..." She touched the tips of her breasts, and Setsuna cried out softly and buried her head into her neck, not wanting the lewd look on her face to be seen. "Let go dear..." Setsuna bit her bottom lip in a fible attempt to keep the naughty noises she was making at bay but she could not bring herself to speak. Cetiri only smiled warmly, moving down her pale body as she ran her tongue over her hard nipples. As she continued to suckle and lick her blushing love, she felt her hands go to her head, wrapping themselves around the tendrils of her hair. Smirking to herself, Cetiri bit down ever so slightly on her nipple, causing her to cry out loudly before she could stop it. "Cetiri-" The lizard placed a finger to her lips to quiet her. "Shh...just enjoy yourself." Nuzzling her small but soft breasts once more, her edged her free hand down towards her lily-white thighs, sliding one clawed finger in between her legs, feeling the warm wet softness against her finger as she stroked her. "Setsuna...your so wet down here...I'm going to put one in.." The lizard said in a whisper of a tone. Setsuna's breathing was becoming fast and hard, feeling the anticipation building a knot inside of her groin. With a gulp she spread her legs open for her lover, gently as could be, Cetiri slid her finger into her and touched her from the inside, and she let out a whimper, then a moan, then several moans as she felt her finger work it's way into her wet folds.

As Setsuna was lost in her own pleasured moans, she didn't noticed that Cetiri had lowered her head to between her legs, breathing in the sweet and milky scent of her sex, only noticing when she felt the removal of her finger, lifting her head to see what her friend was up to, her eyes widened when she realized what Cetiri was about to do. "Y-You can't!" Setsuna protested, moving her hands from her lover's hair to cover her pussy, a flood of embarrassment washed over her, but Cetiri easily brushed her hands away. "Hush now my dear...no need to be scared." The smell of her drove Cetiri wild with longing, her mouth watering for her sweetness, without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around her waist and buried her tongue in the center of her wet flower, her juices spilled forth into her mouth and ran down her cheeks and yet, Cetiri continued, relishing the taste. She was lost in her actions as her tongue lapped at her folds before pushing it's way deeper inside of her, barely listening to Setsuna as the girl called out her name with each gasping breath.

Cetiri lapped at her clitoris with the tip of her hot tongue as Setsuna cried out, tightening to her touch as she moaned and groaned under her, helpless to do anything but ride out the waves of pleasure and heat that were nearly drowning her in it. Cetiri could feel that her partner was reaching the point of no return, all this time alone and she bet she didn't even touch herself. Looking up at Setsuna's face, a line of drool coming from the corners of her mouth, lines of where the tears had streamed down her face, she could tell the girl was trying so very hard to hang on. *She's far too cute...but I'm sorry dear, I'm not stopping until you cum.* With a smirk she focused her tongue and lips on her pearl like clit, kissing and sucking as her arousal mounted higher and higher, licking her sweet and tiny button until she could take it no longer. Her juices soaked Cetiri's face as she climaxed, letting out a scream more satisfying then any noise she made up to this point. Setsuna's hand let go of Cetiri's hair, falling weakly to her sides as her world went black, the last thing she saw was her friend's smiling face.

Setsuna awoke several hours later, her eyes fluttering open to find herself laying in bed under the warm furs. Sitting up she found that she was still naked but she didn't feel the wetness of sweat. Cetiri was sitting n a chair beside the bed, having been reading a book until her lover awoke. "I see you've returned to the waking world dear." Cetiri said with a smile as Setsuna remembered what had happened, the blush returning to her cheeks fast. "W..We did it...didn't we?" She said as she felt her heart skip in her chest. "And you looked cute when you came as well." Cetiri said with a coy smile, making the girl blush harder. "You meanie!" Setsuna exclaimed, throwing a pillow at her friend, still feeling embarrassed. Cetiri looked at her red faced friend and let out a soft sigh. "You know...." She said with a loving look in her eyes. "I wish you told me your feeling sooner...then you wouldn't have had to feel as alone as you have. I'm sorry." Setsuna's heart skipped a beat again as she heard her lover. "I...I'm sorry for keeping my feeling from you....I won't anymore." Cetiri smiled to herself. "I'm glad..." After a few seconds passed, Setsuna turned away from Cetiri and muttered. "You better take responsibility..."
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

*Taps Microphone*

Testing~ Testing~ Is it time for a new show?
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Hmm, you say you're an insect queen, what do you mean by that, Whippe?
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Hey Whippe, welcome back. :)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Whippe Lash wrote:*Taps Microphone*

Testing~ Testing~ Is it time for a new show?
*Crackling comes through room speakers*

Everything's green across the board, Lady Lash. We're ready to go when you are.

And welcome back!
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

So much dust in this room no? *Brushes off several layers of dust from around her.*

We'll it's been a good long time since I was last here. Seems like nothing has changed..or am I blind to it?

I would love to post some scenes so I need help deciding on a Mamono. If someone could only offer a name...first four get a scene.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

in that case how about a wight?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Lamia? Perhaps with some vampiric traits?
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Orc, something silly or innocent.
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Gotta go with the beautiful harpy.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I'm thinking either an Ice Lamia (
Spoiler: show
Work in Progress