The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Empty Space!

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess
Favorite Monster Type: Ghoul...don't judge!!!
Location: The Insect Caverns located somewhere under the Zipangu Region

Re: The Insect Queen's Mamono Scenes!

Post by Whippe Lash »

It amazes me at the faces I'm seeing once again. Never expected to see many of them again..again...

*Vanessa lay on her beach towel in the early hours of the warm morning. No one was around as it was too early for anyone plus at how remote this section of beach was, she doubt anyone would come by. As she lay there she suddenly heard the sound of splashing as well as the feeling of water from all around her, so she lifted her head to see that the water had overflowed from the beach and was about two feet of water around her At the end of the beach were several young woman with light tanned skin. All with white hair in different styles, the ones with short cut hair were wearing what could be a light blue battle dress, that ended as a scaly mermaid tail. The one that drew her attention was standing in the middle of the guards and most likely the most important one of the group. She was wearing a turquoise coloured dress, adorned with tiny seashell shaped gemstones. Her white hair was long and sat on top of her shoulders, draped down her chest and covering her chest. Her icy blue eyes seemed to stare past and through her.

Atlantean Princess: Blessed day my Prince! I have searched long and far for you my beloved prince and now it's time for you to come home with me where you will rule beside me...and under me~

*The Atlantean Princess and her guards watched as Vanessa made a break for the forest path, leaving her towel behind in an attempt to flee quickly, what she didn't notice were the nets thrown at her, knocked to the ground and dragged back into the ocean with the tanned woman, the water slowly returning to normal behind them as they vanished below.

O-I..I don't know what this is is is...when I start I start start.

O-I don't
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Just gonna shove this thing into a spoiler now..yep...hope that works.
Spoiler: show
Scene ???

The muffled sounds of cars from overhead stirred the young man from his slumber, his eyes opening but seeing near nothing in the darkness of the room. It's walls were stacked old bricks which had become discoloured from years of age and water damage. What little light the room had was from a flickering fluorescent bulb from above, covered several times over with cobwebs. The man found that he lay on a forgotten mattress on the floor of what appeared to be an old storeroom. The man remembered entering a book store but the rest was blank beyond that. The man tried to remember what had happened as went to prop himself up, only to fall back to the bed instantly, his body having lost any strength to move. Despite his struggling to move his muscles, he couldn't lift his arms more then a few inches off the bed, his hand resting against his side. That's when he saw her.

She was easy to miss to be honest, when the man sat his head up to get a better look at his surroundings, he spotted what appeared to be a young snow haired girl crouched in the far corner next to the stone arched doorway into this room. The girl stood up and the man could see her when he forced his weak muscles to tilt his head that way. Standing no more then 5'5" with a thin frame, shoulder length white hair, and crimson red eyes that somehow glinted in the dim light of the room. She was wearing a long sleeveless, white tattered blouse and a matching skirt with no shoes that he could see.

Before the man could speak the girl was upon him in a smooth yet blur fast motion until she was straddling over his waist, her dark red eyes staring down into his. Now that she was closer, he was able to see a few more features that he hadn't noticed before when she was far away. The young woman was incredibly beautiful, her skin flawless of any blemish or marking. She was pale white, not corpse white of course, but that of porcelain, like that of a doll. Upon looking at the girl's arms and neck, he could see that she wasn't a human at all.

"Who are you?" "Why am I here?" "What are you doing?" Questions that for the most part would remain unanswered as she ignored his questioning and closed the gap between them, her lips quickly finding his neck. Her wet tongue would drag along it, her lips pressing and nibbling against his skin, soon enough for his body to react to the arousal he was receiving as his sex grew stiff and hard. Sound, Light, and feeling were all clear to him, except his memory

The man's protests turn to begging, and then to whimpers as the doll on top of him held the man under her total control. He watched as she pulled his pants off of him, tossing it to the floor beside them. The man shook his head, he didn't know why this was happening and nothing he could do would stop it. When his face showed signs of fear the doll girl simply smiled down at him while she lowered herself against him. The man let out a soft moan upon feeling how hot and wet the girl was as she slowly began to roll her hips back and forth, back and forth that in such a way removed any resistance he had left. As the man moaned in pleasure, the doll shifted up and then down, taking him deep inside her sex, resuming her hip rolling shortly there after. As she moved her body back and forth, forcing every inch in and out of her, as he tried to protest, trying to push her off with all his strength. It was useless as his hands just gently pressed against her sides, unknowingly urging her on while she giggled and wrapped her arms around him. Her lips pressed to his ear, letting her her soft moans echo again and again, ringing out in song in the man's head and clouding any thought that kept him from drowning in pleasure.

Soon enough the man let out a louder session of moans, his eyes rolling back into his head as he felt himself go, body spasms under the giggle doll. Once the man was finished the girl licked her lips in satisfaction just as the man passed out just like last time. And just like last time, she would be here waiting for him to awaken.
Yea yea I have you guy's scenes to do I know I know. I'm a moth anyways. What do you expect? Lifeblood?
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

*You woke to the sound of soft sobbing at the end somewhere in the darkness of your room. As you slowly opened your eyes you found yourself on your right side looking at your door. You bedroom door was pushed open a little bit but you could see the outline of someone in the darkness. Paisley, your younger Witch sister, her shoulder length white hair almost glowed in the darkness. Her eyes gold and filled with tears that told she had been crying for a long time. She wore a white nightgown and in her hands was a stuffed 'UNOGHIEA THE WORLD EATER' Plushie in her arms.*

Paisley: O-O-Onii-chan?.. *Your little sister's voice was shaky from crying for who knows how long and how it was so different frm her usual cheery soft voice. You glanced at the clock to see that it was two-twenty-six in the morning.* I..I...I kn..know you said.. *She sniffed.* N..Not to come to your ro..room but...but I..I had a ba..bad dream.. *She sniffed a few more times.* She stepped closer to you and you see her hair drenched with sweat.* M-Mom..a..and..and dad..a..are st..still gone a..and I...I'm scared..C-C-Can I...s..sleep with ..y..you...onii-chan..p..please....*She was shaking slightly and sniffing.*
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

*Earl, a large man with a balding head and bigforearms stood behind the counter. Earl was well clearing six foot seven and as kind as he was tall, always willing to lend a ear. He stood cleaning bar glasses with a white towel as he gazed around the bar filled with men. His bar was the only one in the country that was for the husbands of Mamono. A place where they could relax for a few hours without having a lusty monster jumping their bones.*

*Earl placed the last mug down as someone caught his eye. A man in his late thirties, one of the dock workers had came in for a few drinks. Was now crawling along the floor towards the door as if he was being pulled or dragged by something unseen. Earl stepped out from behind the counter and noted the man was already passed out drunk, but something was under him moving him. He reached down and grabbed the man by the shirt and lifted him up to see a Dwarf with her arms raised over her head still walking forward as if she was carrying him. Only stopping when she felt he wasn't above her. The tiny Mamono turned to face Earl who's face already held confusion and before he could ask what she was doing, she told him.*

Dwarf: I'm taking my husband home. He had two drinks and passed out.....*Under her breath.* ....lightweight.

*Earl just laughed and gave the sleeping man back to her, hearing the pitter patter of her feet but not seeing her under the man's body.*
Zadocfish
High Priestess
High Priestess
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Zadocfish »

That is a fucking adorable scene there...
I am a Christian. I also really, really like fish.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

*It was a slow night and not many people were in the bar, leaving him enough time to do some sweeping. As he began he saw someone stagger into the bar and lean against the doorway. The blonde Dormouse yawned into the cheese shaped pillow held against her chest as her eyes barely stayed open just enough to let her see where she was going. Her tail swayed side to side, half dragging on the hardwood floor as she walked up to Earl.*

Dormouse: *She spoke in a soft sleepy tone.* My teddy bear is here..*She rubs her right eye with her hand before continuing.* Past bedtime...can't sleep without him..could you help me find him?

*Earl raised an eyebrow and gave a quick look around. He would of remembered if he saw a stuffed animal but he hadn't seen one. So with a sigh he called out.*

Earl: Has anyone seen a 'Teddy Bear' round? I have a mouse looking for one.

*He didn't expect much, some of the people who had turned to face him had turned back, going back to their drinks. Others looked around their area looking for the animal. Earl saw one man, a man a bit taller then himself walk up to him. He was in his late forties with a big beard but no hair on the top of his head. A gruff look to the man made Earl at first tense up, figuring he was a drunk who wanted to fight. But the man didn't walk towards him, he moved towards her.*

Dormouse: Teddy Bear! *The smaller mouse extended her arms towards him and up wanting to be picked up. Once he did the girl snuggled into him and promptly fell asleep.*

*The man didn't say anything but gave Earl a knowing nod before heading out the door for the night.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hehe those were great. Nice and light hearted, just how I like it. :)
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Whippe Lash wrote: *He didn't expect much, some of the people who had turned to face him had turned back, going back to their drinks. Others looked around their area looking for the animal. Earl saw one man, a man a bit taller then himself walk up to him. He was in his late forties with a big beard but no hair on the top of his head. A gruff look to the man made Earl at first tense up, figuring he was a drunk who wanted to fight. But the man didn't walk towards him, he moved towards her.*
Bolded section certainly made me guess "This person perhaps?"
Spoiler: show
maxpayne3_008.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Oh my lovers are here~ Such sweetness they give to me in welcomed kisses~ The Bar is unique, only one that won't let Mamono in unless they are to pick up their tipsy husband. I wonder what other Mamono have a husband waiting inside...
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

*The proud Griffon slammed her right foot against the hardwood floor of the small house, shaking the entire building.* It's been two weeks and thee still haven't accepted mine marriage proposal! thee can't keepeth a lady in waiting! *Her strong and boisterous voice boomed and resonated quite loudly, her overall body language being far too intimidating even for the young Millwright.*

*The young man was in his mid-twenties and had become a mill worker when his father passed away no more then two years ago and had known this woman for almost that long. He stood up from his chair and looked at her face despite being a head smaller then the Mamono above him.* Tying up a wild Wererabbit and bringing her here does not count as a marriage proposal!

Do I live here now? *The rabbit shifted her head from one side to the other as she looked up at both of them from the floor. Her eyes looked around the room in an almost wonder-like awe.

That is correct. *The Griffin knelt down so she could calmly speak to the tied up girl.* This is thy new home as much as it is mine. *She spoke softer now and the expression on the rabbit's face lit up with joy.*

Stop deciding things for yourself! *The young man yelled, disliking being ignored.
Whippe Lash
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Whippe Lash »

Hello my lovelies! *Speaking to an empty room.* *Crickets chrip* Yes you there! I know I have a attendance record of a groundhog on mushrooms but that doesn't mean that I'm gone. So I made a top ten of Mamono. Updated from like forever ago. So I'll post it here.

1: Kamaitachi
2: Wendigo
3: Phantom
4: Titania
5: Doppelganger
6: Cancer
7: Shoggoth
8: Kikimora
9: White Horn
10: Cu Sith

Feel free to post your own list so I can see who is all chirping.