Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"hehehe Thats the point. But anyway it's my turn and i set one monster down then Activate Ghostrick Scare to flip my face down monster face up and for every monster i flip up i can flip down that many of your monsters. so say hello to Ghostrick Ghoul!"
From above comes the sound of howls and moans as a rotten corpse like monster fazes through the ceiling.
"And as you can see he's a ZOMBIE. hehe i believe you par quite fond of them...considering the two monsters on your field are zombies...anyway i target your zombie master to flip facedown. Then i activate the spell Swords of Concealing Light to flip all your monsters face down for two turns. and since it's a spell i believe your reaper friend has to leave us."
Black swords appear around you and one of them pierces your reaper making explode.
"Next since you have one face down monster my monsters can attack you directly so first i'll have my Ghoul attack you then my Tour Guide. Since she's not a ghostrick you only take 500 damage from her."

@Kiel:
The Leader stares opened mouth shock as his beast is sent back to his extra deck. "Aye...end my turn."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex blinked as he watched her pin his monster face down but he corrected her on one mistake.
"Actually, Thanks to your swords, it's effect resolves after my monster is placed face down, so his effect to destroy himself can't activate since he's face down. So, sorry to disappoint, but putting him face down kept him alive... So to speak."
He watched his zombie master and spirit reaper disappeared and were replaced by two large face down cards. He then calmly watched as he was attacked by her monsters. He almost felt insulted to be attacked by such un-intimidating creatures.
LP:5600
"Argh.... Are you finished? I was just about to take a nap."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

"I'll set down a monster and activate the field spell card Canyon. That done I'll end my turn."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Hmp..your no fun..i use Ghoul's effect to flip him face down and end my turn."

@Kiel:
"all righ' I'll Activate the spell Stray Lambs to summon to Lamb tokens to my field and set one card..that'll do."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I watch as my monster is destroyed by the Dark Hole "You might of destroyed my monster, but with my face down I can bring it right back I play Wicked Rebirth to revive none other than my Stardust Dragon, so I'm not out of this yet!" I cringe and grab at my side as I take damage from the trap card
Lp: 1000
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex seemed uninterested in her complaint of his attitude.
"Am I being lectured on not being fun by a girl who's not even polite enough to introduce herself to her opponent?"
He drew his next card.
"I'll place one face down card and end my turn."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"...Hm, not much I can do so I'll just end my turn."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I growl when I see the turn of events "During Main Phase 2 I put my two monsters in defense, and end!"
LP 3950
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
"Like i said you will know me soon enough. for now though i flip summon Ghostrick Ghoul back face up then since i control a Ghostrick monster i can summon Ghostrick Stien!"
From underneath the stairs you hear a loud moan and heavy footsteps as a hulking monster bursts through a string of drool hanging from it's gaping mouth.
"Next i'll activate Ghouls effect which lets me target one Ghostrick monster and it gains attack of all the other Ghostrick monsters on my field, so since the only other monster is Ghoul Stien gains 1100 attack equaling out to 2700 and he will attack you directly! And his effect will also activate allowing me to select a Ghostrick Spell/trap and add it to my hand."
The Stien lumbers over to you and backhands you against the far wall.

@Kiel:
"Hehehe. I will Activate Shield Crush to destroy the monster you just set! and also activate Dust tornado on your Canyon. i will end."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I draw "I summon Berserk Gorilla in attack mode and use it and Stardust Dragon to attack both of your monsters."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex maintained a steely gaze as he watched the cartoonish impression of a real zombie lumber onto the field and Alex continued to remain quiet as the woman activated her monster's effect to power up her Stine. Once she commanded to attack him, a faint smirk showed on his face.
"I always have a contingency plan..."

"And since it was a Ghostrick monster that attacked.... Well... Your field spell should explain the rest... Not only that, but thanks to your Ghoul's effect, you can't attack me anymore this turn, and since your Stien did no life point damage to me, you don't get to retrieve that spell or trap card either.... Have you shot yourself in the foot enough yet or do you want more?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I swear as both of my monsters are destroyed. Do you end?
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I nod "Yes, I end my turn now."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I draw my next card. "Heh, well I suppose you can't expect to get the cards you need when you need them. I activate my spell card Solidarity. Bringing my lifepoints up to 4450. However that won't be enough to last I have no choice, but to concede this duel to you.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I am a little surprised when Nathan concedes the duel to me "Well, that was a close one it really could of went either way...it was one of the closest duels I've had here." I pause to deactivate my duel disk "Now since I won you can cut the act and tell me where is the Seal?" I say still not believing that Nathan no longer has the Seal.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I sigh when my cards are destroyed "Oh well, I don't like it but the only thing I'm able to do right now is bide my time, I set a card down and end my turn."
(My face down was Lost Guardian.)
Spoiler: show
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"You're seriously continuing this shit?! Fine I'll show you my deck, but if the seal isn't there I get to deck you in the face!"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I frown still holding my side "Well excuse me for thinking you have the card I saw you use with my own eyes to put my one of my friends in the nurse's office....and if you think I'm that's a lie, well I wasn't the only one to see....hell a good amount of the students seen what you did yesterday."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I merely looked at Connor. "I'm in far better condition than you after that duel. If you think you can over power me by force I welcome you to try. Otherwise there is only one way you'll be able to confirm your suspicion. Fair warning it you DO try force I won't stop at just one punch!"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

"Fine, I won't press the issue anymore since I have no other choice than to take your word, but I will tell you this....if you not remembering that you used the seal is real and not an act then you should know you that you pissed off a LOT of people other than me who want revenge who won't be so nice as I am." I then turn around and start to limp away.