Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 2/8

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh 1000 years of Darkness 7/8

Post by Taintedone »

Alex rolled his eyes, dismissing whatever that joke was intending to be and followed up the stairs.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

(Sorry for the long wait. was busy and i now using a older laptop since mine crapped out..(peice of junk))

@Alex, Connor, Nathan:

You guys start to head up the stairs when another forceful shockwave shakes the building, you hear groaning coming from all around you and realize it's the building. Then just ahead of you the wall shatters as a gaint metal object crashes through blocking the way.

@Heero and Chris:

running down the outer hallway we can see debris falling from the sky outside the windows. Then Chris gets a call on his PDA, "Hello Chris? Are you there please if you get this i need your help in moving my wards out of this blasted building!"
Chris: "Hello Millissa? I'm here i can hear you! Damn she can't hear me. Heero we need to help her."
Heero: "Yeah of course lets get going."

@Kiel:

The Last shockwave hits and you look to the school to see one of the wings bend and crach right into the building. Glass and other deadly debris fall from the wreakage. The sound attracts the leader as he turns and sees the destruction. turning back shakes his head, "Screw this i'm out of here and shuts off the disk and starats running toward the docks his gang hot on his tail.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex shielded his eyes as the building shook and the halls start to collapse. He glared ahead of him and shook his head. "Screw this, I'm not going any farther. This is getting too dangerous." He then began dashing back down the stairs to head outside.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I nearly fall over as the building starts to shake again and the path ahead of us collapses, re-gaining my balance I watch silently as Alex becomes frustrated and rushes off, then I look to Nathan "There is no point staying here, I'm going to do a quick sweep to see of anyone needs help downstairs before this place comes apart!" And with that I head back downstairs to search of anyone trapped.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I swear under my breath. "I'll help..." I say as I follow Connor.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

When there is another shockwave I look to the school and stare in disbelief as things seems to be going to hell over there. Looking back to my opponent I see he finally noticed things weren't exactly normal, I sigh when he and his group run away towards the dock. "Well, that's one thing done, now just what is happening over there?" I say as I decide to get a closer look, hopefully this wasn't a prelude to an even bigger disaster.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
You make it down to the ground floor and push past students who are running about. You look around for Christy when milissa shouts to anyone. "CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE SICK!"

@Kiel:
As you walk closer you can just make out outlines of monsters through all the smoke and fire. As people run toward the docks where various boats are docked waiting to receive occupants. A teacher steps toward you, " come. You must board a boat to the mainland this not safe here."

@Heero, Connor, Nathan, and Chris:
Hetero and Chris make it down a few more flights of stairs when then run into Nathan and Connor. Seeing Nathan makes Heeros blood boil as he clenches his fists. Before he says anything a familiar voice speaks once again.
This is the perfect opertunity to get your revenge for what he did to Jordan....and look who's he's with...Connor..why I believe he's betrayed you and they both plan to do you like Jordan...we mustn't have that.
Heeros eyes glow purple as he speaks " You! Its time you pay for what you did to Jordan." He then turns toward Connor with pure fury "And you traitor..your next once I'm finished with him. As for you-- he turns back to Nathan " I challenge you to a shadow duel! And I'll rail through your pathetic duel spirit and send you to hell! And we shall do this outside...less destraction. Chris go and help your girlfriend with the sick and injured."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Nathan and myself make our way through the school I am at first happily surprised as we run into Heero and Chris, that is until Heero becomes angry at both of us and challenges Nathan to a shadow duel, and I try to talk some sense to him knowing its too late and most likely wouldn't work anyways "Dammit, Heero it's not what you think, there are bigger things going on here than settling a score...I mean the schools coming apart as we speak!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

As I make my way closer I start to see something through the flames, judging by the shapes its... monsters? Somehow that doesn't seem right, but before I can do much more a teacher shows up telling me that it isn't safe here and that I nead to board a boat, looking to the teacher I reply "Obviously, its like the whole school's about collapse." that said I sigh and then look to the school again, a thought comes to mind though, from what I've seen the current disaster seems to only be focused around the school, then why do they need to have the whole island evacuated? I end up asking the teacher "I know the school is pretty much falling apart and all, but why evacuate the whole island? From what I've seen the damage so far has only been around the school." I say, staying calm despite what's currently happening.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I turn to heero. "I don't even give a shit what your issue is, you're going to pay for challenging me!"
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex had no wish to remain in the collapsing building and swiftly made his way to the main lobby where he would head for the front door. However, he heard that nurse from yesterday calling out for help with the sick. Alex wasn't usually one for helping others, especially if they lacked the strength to help themselves, but he quickly grabbed two fleeing students by the collar and dragged them over to Milissa. "What kind of help do you need?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:

We run down some stairs til we are low enough to ump down to the ground and run a short distance away.
"it's you'll who will pay...WITH YOUR LIFE!" it's my move first and i'll start with Spear Shark in attack mode!"
"Next i'll activate my field spell Lemuria, The Forgotten City!" The area gets flooded with water as we get surrounded by a white marble city.
"next i'll set a card and end my turn."

@Alex:
The two students are surprised as they are grabbed then look at each other when you mention helping the nurse. knowing they wouldnt be able to get out of it without sounding like dicks the reluctantly agree.

@Kiel:
the teacher looks at you sternly, "Where do you think your food and power to the dorms come from? without the school you'll starve and freeze so if you rather do that then by all means don't let me stop you." he walks away shaking his head and mumbling.

@Connor:
you and Chris head to the infirmary when you see milissa with her hair all frizzed out, "YES you two PLEASE i need help i only got two other worthless grunts who barely help."

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

I look on as the teacher lectures me on a fact I didn't even know and promptly leaves me there, a bit confused "All I did was ask a question, geez." I say and then let out an exasperated sigh. I then turn to look at the school "Well, with all the panic I doubt everyone's gotten out yet. Let's see if I can't help out some folks before this whole place collapses on my head." I say to myself as start searching for people in need of a helping hand.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I reluctantly go with Chris to help Millissa, I really wanted to try to stop Nathan and Herro from shadow dueling...but I knew that was a lost cause. As we reach Millissa and she calls out to us I walk over "Right, we will try to help anyway we can."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"First I set a two cards. Then I activate my Verdent Sanctuary!" The moss ant trees in the field become thicker, and glowing eyes appear in them. "Next I summon my Shield worm in attack mode. It then switches to defense mode, and you must discard one card from the top of your deck!"
Spoiler: show
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

After ensuring that his captive students agreed to helping the nurse, Alex headed for the entrance and would then search the Red Eyes dorm for Christy, and if she wasn't there, then he would be sure to find someone who would know where she went.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
Heero frowns, "It's Cyber Shark. you done screwing around yet?"

@Kiel:
You run up to the school and on your way you see Alex making his way toward the red-eyes dorm, thinking nothing of it you continue on into the school where you happen across Connor helping the nurse move the wounded and sick.

@Alex:
You make it to the dorm and knock on her room, with no answer you look around.

@Connor:
Kiel has came by to help out. (not much I can do for now)

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"I suppose for now. I end my turn!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ Nathan:
Heero Draws, "I Summon Double Shark in attack mode!"
" Next I overlay my lvl 4 Spear Shark and lvl 4 Double Shark to build the overlay network to XYZ summon Bahamut Shark!"
"With 2800 atk your puny little worm will be fish food go Bahamut Shark have your fill!"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I glare at Heero as my monster is destroyed. "My monster is destroyed, but I get to add one level four insect card to my hand. Now do you end your turn?