San Atruscan Academy

In Character: Prologue (not the Day 1 of School)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

San Atruscan Academy

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

Day 5, Month 6, Year 2011
Prologue – Preparatory to a life as a student
09:17 am

to the Male Dormers:
Spoiler: show
“So, all of you are going to be living under the roof of the Academy, eh?” asked a black haired middle aged man whose face isn’t hiding its boredom as he looked at the crowd of 120 plus male students standing outside the Academy’s Male Dormitory as the gray clouds shrouded the sky. His attire consists of simple brown shirt, blue pants, and pair of green flip flops, “Heh, guess that you all be my responsibility, you boys and men... oh and gent elves as well.” though he said the last part about Elves with haste when he saw a dozen of Elves in at the bunch, “Anyway, the name’s Raymark, one of the Academy’s Dormitory’s caretaker. Since the sky looks like it wants to cry, I want you all to pick up your luggage and get inside for your room assignment.” he pointed at the double door behind his back before getting inside.

When the rain started falling, everyone is now inside and waiting in the Receiving Room, which is a large room with at least twelve three person blue couches, each pair is facing each other and separated in between by a coffee table, sixteen blue comfort chairs that are either aligned on the green and white walls or next to a couch, there are also two vending machines that has junk foods, instant foods, and drinks inside them. There’s also a counter located near the hallway that has a hot and cold water dispenser on top and mugs and glasses stocked on the counter’s opened cabinet, another sliding door that leads outside, and a staircase next to the said door.

The loud patter of raindrops falling can be heard outside, making some of them glad that they are now inside. Raymark however, scanned the entire group as they sat down on the couches and seats and gazed at him. He first sighed and then cleared his throat before starting his speech.

“Okay, listen up you guys so that you won’t blame me and say to me that I’ve told you so. Since you guys are staying here, we better lay down some house rules so that we’ll all get along.” he crossed his arms and got serious, “The rules are simple:

1. If you are not inside the Dormitory by 10:00pm, then I’m not letting you in. Better find a good place to hide from the Campus Security or else you’re all in deep trouble.

2. Try not to cause too much noise. We should respect the other people’s wanting for some peace and quiet. Besides, the soundproof walls that we have here can still break and let out rackets that are as loud as a jacked up sound system playing trash music that can cause small vibrations if you all done enough of that noise pollution.

3. Your room is your responsibility. I’m not cleaning up for you since I’ll only clean the hallways, the receiving room, the laundry room at the end of the hallway, and my office/bedroom. If you guys cause some sort of high value damage to the rooms that you have then I’ll see to it that you and your roommates will pay for the reparation costs. Oh and that also applies to the furniture, appliances, plumbing, and stuff that the dormitory owns.

4. Don’t do any modifications in your room that includes heavily renovating it to your personal designs by altering the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the electrical wirings, and stuff. That’s considered as a breach to the third rule and I will not have that in this facility, got it?

And finally, rule number five: Try not to steal from each other. Trust me; you’re better off not stealing other people’s stuff while you’re all under this roof for a reason. Those Sabbath Witches did a great job enchanting this place with a Theft Detection Charm and an Anti-Theft Wards.” the caretaker shivered when he said the two words, “Anyway, before I start assigning the rooms and your roommates, do any of you have any questions to ask?”

to Kmon13 and Gamergirl64:
"Hoh? I'm not expecting a number of girls in my dormitory. And it seems that there are considerable amounts of New Oerth Elves as well." an amused black haired woman in her late thirties and wearing a brown turtleneck and maroon skirt underneath her white apron playfully said to the 182 human girls and 50 elvish girls who are standing outside the Academy's Female(human and New Oerth Elves) Dormitory, "My name is Layla, and this will be building behind me will be your second home for the time being. Now, please follow me inside if you wish to remain dry since the rain's about to fall."

When the rain started falling, everyone is now inside and waiting in the Receiving Room, which is a large room with at least twelve three person blue couches, each pair is facing each other and separated in between by a coffee table, sixteen blue comfort chairs that are either aligned on the green and white walls or next to a couch, there are also two vending machines that has junk foods, instant foods, and drinks inside them. There’s also a counter located near the hallway that has a hot and cold water dispenser on top and mugs and glasses stocked on the counter’s opened cabinet, another sliding door that leads outside, and a staircase next to the said door.

The loud patter of raindrops falling can be heard outside, making some of them glad that they are now inside. Layla however, scanned the entire group as they sat down on the couches and seats and gazed at her. She first sighed and then cleared her throat before starting her speech.

"Since this will be your second home, I will have to lay down some house rules so that we won't be having trouble with each other and the Security Office." she puts her arms on her hips and looked at the girls with a sharp expression, "(Please refer to the male dormer's set of rules 1 to 5), I'm also going to add a rule on girls who are in the process of monsterization..." her demeanor became very serious when her additional rule is spoken off, "You will be immediately be transferred to the monster girl dormitory once I find out that you are undergoing it. Now, any questions?"

(Tsar, due to your status as a student living outside the campus, please make your own introductory post.)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: San Atruscan Academy

Post by Gamergirl64 »

When walking in, Sakura sits away from the crowd to make room for her cello case, her guitar case, and her violin case. As she listens to the rules, they all sound agreeable. When Layla asks for questions, Sakura thinks for a moment, but then looks back up at her for further instruction.
OOC: Sorry, I left some stuff out, so I had to edit. :^^;: I'll try not to let it happen, again.
Last edited by Gamergirl64 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"Since this will be your second home, I will have to lay down some house rules so that we won't be having trouble with each other and the Security Office." she puts her arms on her hips and looked at the girls with a sharp expression, "(Please refer to the male dormer's set of rules 1 to 5), I'm also going to add a rule on girls who are in the process of monsterization..." her demeanor became very serious when her additional rule is spoken off, "You will be immediately be transferred to the monster girl dormitory once I find out that you are undergoing it. Now, any questions?"
"I have a question Miss, what happens if said girl put though monsterization was against her will by say an aggressively passionate monstergirl races like those of the werewolf/Lycan or the succubi/ Incubi linage for example... would the family of the girl going thought that transformation be indeterminately informed by a facualty member and given counselling or would that be something the girl family or the girl herself need to look into." Amora Jacqueline Wrath asked from the back.

She quickly noticed that everyone around her looked at he as if she grew two heads before she continued " Now I know from the sound of my words some of you think I'm one of those goosestomping bigots from the Order who still reside in Berlin or their Southern American States hood wearing counterparts, and their end justify the means policy. But I'm also angered by cases of where young woman and man who were victims of Monstergirls who seen humans as cattle only to be used until they are of no use and left to suffer in their new forms without any knowledge of how to control themselves in the North American States and Gran Europa and hope the school faculty will do right by us when they state this place of being our second home" she said with manor of diplomacy and respect not normally shown by girls her age.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

The ear splitting sound of the alarm clock dissolved Viktor's tantalizing dream about an all you can eat cake buffet, making him groan in dissatisfaction as he reached out and roughly slammed the off button on his alarm clock with his fist.

Peeking out with half closed eyes from under the warm duvet blanket, the student noticed that the clock displayed 8:00 am. With another heavy groan, Viktor rolled out of bed and onto the carpet as he stared at the ceiling and tried to run the sandiness from his eyes, he hated mornings most of all.

It took Viktor a whole eight minutes to pull himself together enough to get up an head to the small kitchen part of his apartment to whip up a simple omelet while staring at the wall behind the oven like a brain dead zombie. Luckily the omelet was done rather quickly, even though it was probably the only thing he knew how to cook on his own. Viktor popped open a lid on the jar of coffee at his side and added 5 spoons of strong coffee into a cup, he needed that much at least to rejoin the land of the living.

Having finished his rather bland but highly energising meal, Viktor took his time to brush his teeth, still in a half zombified state, and got dressed into his usual outdoor clothes that could make others confuse him with a member of an underground criminal circle in Eastern Europe.

Luckily by now, the effects of his coffee began to slowly take effect as the sleep deprived student grabbed a black umbrella near the door and headed out with his bag, to his first day as a PhD student in a rather unorthodox Academy.
(OOC: do you need me to write about my trip there or is this enough for now?)
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:Day 5, Month 6, Year 2011

to the Male Dormers:
“So, all of you are going to be living under the roof of the Academy, eh?” asked a black haired middle aged man whose face isn’t hiding its boredom as he looked at the crowd of 120 plus male students standing outside the Academy’s Male Dormitory as the gray clouds shrouded the sky. His attire consists of simple brown shirt, blue pants, and pair of green flip flops, “Heh, guess that you all be my responsibility, you boys and men... oh and gent elves as well.” though he said the last part about Elves with haste when he saw a dozen of Elves in at the bunch, “Anyway, the name’s Raymark, one of the Academy’s Dormitory’s caretaker. Since the sky looks like it wants to cry, I want you all to pick up your luggage and get inside for your room assignment.” he pointed at the double door behind his back before getting inside.

The loud patter of raindrops falling can be heard outside, making some of them glad that they are now inside. Raymark however, scanned the entire group as they sat down on the couches and seats and gazed at him. He first sighed and then cleared his throat before starting his speech.

“Okay, listen up you guys so that you won’t blame me and say to me that I’ve told you so. Since you guys are staying here, we better lay down some house rules so that we’ll all get along.” he crossed his arms and got serious, “The rules are simple:

1. If you are not inside the Dormitory by 10:00pm, then I’m not letting you in. Better find a good place to hide from the Campus Security or else you’re all in deep trouble.

2. Try not to cause too much noise. We should respect the other people’s wanting for some peace and quiet. Besides, the soundproof walls that we have here can still break and let out rackets that are as loud as a jacked up sound system playing trash music that can cause small vibrations if you all done enough of that noise pollution.

3. Your room is your responsibility. I’m not cleaning up for you since I’ll only clean the hallways, the receiving room, the laundry room at the end of the hallway, and my office/bedroom. If you guys cause some sort of high value damage to the rooms that you have then I’ll see to it that you and your roommates will pay for the reparation costs. Oh and that also applies to the furniture, appliances, plumbing, and stuff that the dormitory owns.

4. Don’t do any modifications in your room that includes heavily renovating it to your personal designs by altering the walls, the ceiling, the floor, the electrical wirings, and stuff. That’s considered as a breach to the third rule and I will not have that in this facility, got it?

And finally, rule number five: Try not to steal from each other. Trust me; you’re better off not stealing other people’s stuff while you’re all under this roof for a reason. Those Sabbath Witches did a great job enchanting this place with a Theft Detection Charm and an Anti-Theft Wards.” the caretaker shivered when he said the two words, “Anyway, before I start assigning the rooms and your roommates, do any of you have any questions to ask?”

Jarek let out a small sigh of relief as they were let inside, just a short few moments before rain begin to fall upon the ground outside He was glad dorm orientation wouldn't have to take place in the rain. He managed to snag one of the one man comforter seats just before one of the few elves in in the large group did. He listened to the Dormitory Caretaker outlined the rules of staying there. The rules seemed fairly sensible, and reasonable enough. The only one that had him groan a little to himself was the 10:00pm curfew if they wanted into the dorm rooms. However, he supposed such strict rules were needed when dealing with the species mixing at San Atruscan.

He was quite excited about starting his classes as soon as he could. He had always been an avid reader of history since he was much younger, and wanted to learn much more about both New and Old Oerth. He was by far most interested in Tertiary Arts of Magic, and Old Oerth Archeology classes. He was so absorbed in fact in his thoughts about how classes would be, that he never even heard all of the caretakers words as he finished speaking, simply sitting in the chair with a contemplative look upon his face, staring into the distance.
MrGrimm
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Rustler of jimmies
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander

Post by MrGrimm »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:Day 5, Month 6, Year 2011

to the Male Dormers:

Tao could barely pay attention to the man speaking to their group, having been near the back of the group to keep out of the crowd, and groaned when they were shepherd inside, the young wild boy missing the feeling of the sky's tears on his skin. He began to scratch at the clothes San Atruscan had provided him with a uniform, but Tao refused the shoes and wore the tie like a loose necklace. To get a better view of the man speaking, he climbed up onto a chair, staring over the crowd. The man kept talking about rules, and that made Tao growl angrily.

"Rules are for the weak!" Tao called over the crowd, jumping on the chair to make himself seen. "Tao is strong! He does not need your rules!" He pointed at the caretaker with a look of annoyance, shaking his head to let his shaggy hair puff out from the rain water. Tao knew he was picked because his elders wanted their greatest warrior to learn from the more civilized, but not even a few minutes into his venture into 'civilized' land, he wanted to go back to his tribe.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Here I am, it finally starts... Day 1 of my new life from now on, several miles away from home in an environment that according to my folks will turn me into a proper and responsible man through nothing but iron fist discipline...
...But truth to be told I don't really know what to think about that, taking a look at the surprisingly large amount of students I could easily realize that I was in the middle of a melting pot of backstories probably some of these guys will become the world of tomorrow's leaders, some of these guys are probably daddy's boys who got here after their families paid a hefty sum to the school, maybe a few of these guys are just like me...black sheep with nowhere else to go and just by looking here and there I could spot some guys that could only be defined as "oddballs". It looked like life around these walls promises to be entertaining at the very least.

My mental observations were cut short as someone, who identified himself as the dormitory's caretaker, adressed to us and began explaining the rules of our new home. They seemed quite sensible and not exceptionally harsh...thing that actually surprised considering what my parents explained and truth to be told, somehow relieved as well... But I was kind of looking forward to hear some description of our new "habitat". We knew nothing of how things were in there, maybe I could find out something of that sort once the explanation came to an end.

Once the caretaker finished with the obligatory ruleset reminder and after listening some complaints from the crowd, I raised my voice at the same time as I raised my hand "I do have a few, If you don't mind". Once I was sure I caught his attention I began speaking after clearing my trhoat "How will be the bedrooms we'll be living in? Single? Shared (2-3 people per room)? Youth hostel style (6-8 people per room with bunk beads instead of plain beds)? Barrack hut style (+10 people per room)?" My voice tone was curt but at the same time I was trying to sound as polite as respectful as possible "And in case of being shared, how will the room assingment be made? Alphabetical order? Age? Ethnicity? Nationality?" I cleared my throat once again since it began hurting, I wasn't used to speak that much "And what about the bathrooms? Will each room count with one of their own? Or will there be public bathrooms in the corridors? And in case of being public will there be scheduled timelines when it comes to using the showers?"
I made a small pause before going one as I tried to regain my breath slightly "Accept my apologies if I sounded bothersome, pressing or even defiant, but since this will be my home from now on I just wanted to know where, how and with who I'm supposed to live".
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to the male dormers:
"I do have a few, If you don't mind". Once I was sure I caught his attention I began speaking after clearing my trhoat "How will be the bedrooms we'll be living in? Single? Shared (2-3 people per room)? Youth hostel style (6-8 people per room with bunk beads instead of plain beds)? Barrack hut style (+10 people per room)?" My voice tone was curt but at the same time I was trying to sound as polite as respectful as possible "And in case of being shared, how will the room assingment be made? Alphabetical order? Age? Ethnicity? Nationality?" I cleared my throat once again since it began hurting, I wasn't used to speak that much "And what about the bathrooms? Will each room count with one of their own? Or will there be public bathrooms in the corridors? And in case of being public will there be scheduled timelines when it comes to using the showers?"
"Easy with the questions, boy." sighed the caretaker as he thinks about the barrage of questions that was thrown to him, "Anyway, you'll be sharing rooms with two other people. And no, I don't do that kind of room assignment due to bad experiences, your better off asking someone to share a room with you. Oh and there's a bathroom in every room, good luck working on an agreement in using them.
"Rules are for the weak!" Tao called over the crowd, jumping on the chair to make himself seen. "Tao is strong! He does not need your rules!" He pointed at the caretaker with a look of annoyance, shaking his head to let his shaggy hair puff out from the rain water. Tao knew he was picked because his elders wanted their greatest warrior to learn from the more civilized, but not even a few minutes into his venture into 'civilized' land, he wanted to go back to his tribe.

Others nearby backed away from the strange boy when he began to shake his shaggy hair. Raymark however, is amused to see Tao say such a thing. It reminded him of himself when he was a starting out as a D.O.C.S. agent, a wild person. But he still have to take care of them since it's his job.

"Kid... Sometimes, the rules are there to stop people who uses their strength to harm others. Rules are also there to protect the women and children from unnecessary violence." he watched the wild boy's antics cause some of the Elves to nearly take out their daggers and threaten him with their above human strength and speed had he not glared at them and showed everyone his hand, summoning a ball of light, "Magic, for one, need rules to make its user strong. We need rules to stop us from causing too much harm to others and to ourselves. So your argument about rules being useless and for the weak is invalid." he said before surrounding Tao with small balls of light before letting them disappear.

"Oh and if you say that I'm physically weak, I held off two Ushi-Onis attacking your tribe's area and stopped a small band of marauding Amazoness scouts from marking your home as a hunting ground before you started walking. If rules are useless, then I should have abandoned you and your tribe to the monsters, let you all be turned into monsters, and care less about the women, the children, the elderly, and the fate of your tribe in their hands since I do not follow the rules on saving people since I consider that rule as useless. Now, anymore questions?"

to the female dormers:
"I have a question Miss, what happens if said girl put though monsterization was against her will by say an aggressively passionate monstergirl races like those of the werewolf/Lycan or the succubi/ Incubi linage for example... would the family of the girl going thought that transformation be indeterminately informed by a facualty member and given counselling or would that be something the girl family or the girl herself need to look into." Amora Jacqueline Wrath asked from the back.

She quickly noticed that everyone around her looked at he as if she grew two heads before she continued " Now I know from the sound of my words some of you think I'm one of those goosestomping bigots from the Order who still reside in Berlin or their Southern American States hood wearing counterparts, and their end justify the means policy. But I'm also angered by cases of where young woman and man who were victims of Monstergirls who seen humans as cattle only to be used until they are of no use and left to suffer in their new forms without any knowledge of how to control themselves in the North American States and Gran Europa and hope the school faculty will do right by us when they state this place of being our second home" she said with manor of diplomacy and respect not normally shown by girls her age.
"Hmmm, I believe that that will not happen as long as the Limiters that I designed remain on their bodies. Oh and they can't be removed unless it is an life and death emergency situation." Layla smirked at the girl's strangely aggressive and straightforward question on monsterization, "There's also the fact that many of the staff here are former D.O.C.S. agents and Demon Lady's scholars and soldiers, making it hard for those with amorous plans on human women to put it into action." she added, causing many students to gawk at her.

"And also, you do realize that we are Order as well, right? Or do you not see the difference between the Department of Order and Census of Supernaturals, D.O.C.S. for short, and those Knights of Order and their associates who are also similarly named like them?" her expression changed to a scowl when she implied on mentioning the Order as a whole. You do realize that we are also supporters of human and monster cohabitation and we have a huge number of programs that allow monsterized humans to adopt to their new bodies, right?"

to TsarCUBE:
Outside the complex, Viktor saw monsters and humans going along with their everyday lives and with each other. This was once an inconceivable sight in the Oerth Wars that started in the 1940 and ended in 1951. Bitter feelings from the human side and sudden outburst of lust from the monsters are rarely shown nowadays ever since the signing of the peace treaty in the artificial island of Hilde Principality in the 1977. A Lamia child slithered past Viktor, holding hands with a little girl while speaking of getting home fast. A young man with a cane is being accompanied by a Dark Elf and a blonde young lady, chatting about their class schedules and hopes of an interesting school year. Behind the trio is a duet that consists of a young man with an identical facial features with the former and a black furred Werewolf.

Everywhere you look at, monster folks and humans are getting along with each other like as if the conflicts that happened in the past was nothing. Viktor walk down the street for a few minutes until he spotted a white haired Vampire in a simple cream blouse and blue skirt staring on an abandoned carton box in front of her that contains dozen of leather bound books. She looks rather troubled as she gazed upon the box, muttering words like 'wasteful', 'stupid', and 'idiotic', probably meant to the ones who left the box in the middle of the path. She then decided to fold her umbrella and pick up the box before the rain does more damage on it and turn towards you. She looked rather shocked when she saw you and said in an awkward manner...

"Uh... I'm just taking these with me before the rain does more damage." before walking to the direction to where you come from.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

"Hmmm, I believe that that will not happen as long as the Limiters that I designed remain on their bodies. Oh and they can't be removed unless it is an life and death emergency situation." Layla smirked at the girl's strangely aggressive and straightforward question on monsterization, "There's also the fact that many of the staff here are former D.O.C.S. agents and Demon Lady's scholars and soldiers, making it hard for those with amorous plans on human women to put it into action." she added, causing many students to gawk at her.

She quickly noticed that everyone around her looked at he as if she grew two heads before she continued " Now I know from the sound of my words some of you think I'm one of those goosestomping bigots from the Order who still reside in Berlin or their Southern region American States hood wearing counterparts, and their end justify the means policy. But I'm also angered by cases of where young woman and man who were victims of Monstergirls who seen humans as cattle only to be used until they are of no use and left to suffer in their new forms without any knowledge of how to control themselves in the North American States and Gran Europa and hope the school faculty will do right by us when they state this place of being our second home" she said with manor of diplomacy and respect not normally shown by girls her age.
"And also, you do realize that we are Order as well, right? Or do you not see the difference between the Department of Order and Census of Supernaturals, D.O.C.S. for short, and those Knights of Order and their associates who are also similarly named like them?" her expression changed to a scowl when she implied on mentioning the Order as a whole. You do realize that we are also supporters of human and monster cohabitation and we have a huge number of programs that allow monsterized humans to adapt to their new bodies, right?"
"I see perhaps it was wrong of me to ask the question like that, I should have rephrased the question since I don't consider the D.O.C.S. that my father told me his grandfather put down in his Provence and figured I do my own personal research." she said ignoring the scowling looks of females students in the room "You see I'm quite intrigued the the Old world history and feel somethings can't be explained from a books alone. I also didn't want to go by the Wrath Family Codex which I think are totally bollocks except for the ancestor on my father's side who marred an Crow Tengu who a known Scholar herself and suggested this school." which made the group blink a bit before he continued "I if anything I would like to join the D.O.C.S. to fall back on if my writing career doesn't take off..." then she looked toward Layla before giving a bow in respect " I'm apologize if what I said came out sounding like a total pratt."

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Tsar CUBE
World
World
Official Title: God of TMM
Personal Title: Resident Angry Scientist
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi

Post by Tsar CUBE »

Outside the complex, Viktor saw monsters and humans going along with their everyday lives and with each other. This was once an inconceivable sight in the Oerth Wars that started in the 1940 and ended in 1951. Bitter feelings from the human side and sudden outburst of lust from the monsters are rarely shown nowadays ever since the signing of the peace treaty in the artificial island of Hilde Principality in the 1977. A Lamia child slithered past Viktor, holding hands with a little girl while speaking of getting home fast. A young man with a cane is being accompanied by a Dark Elf and a blonde young lady, chatting about their class schedules and hopes of an interesting school year. Behind the trio is a duet that consists of a young man with an identical facial features with the former and a black furred Werewolf.

Everywhere you look at, monster folks and humans are getting along with each other like as if the conflicts that happened in the past was nothing. Viktor walk down the street for a few minutes until he spotted a white haired Vampire in a simple cream blouse and blue skirt staring on an abandoned carton box in front of her that contains dozen of leather bound books. She looks rather troubled as she gazed upon the box, muttering words like 'wasteful', 'stupid', and 'idiotic', probably meant to the ones who left the box in the middle of the path. She then decided to fold her umbrella and pick up the box before the rain does more damage on it and turn towards you. She looked rather shocked when she saw you and said in an awkward manner...

"Uh... I'm just taking these with me before the rain does more damage." before walking to the direction to where you come from.
Viktor was quite astonished at how "smooth" the life outside was. Humans and monster girls seem to be getting along quite well, as though the two populations had lived side by side since the dawn of time itself. As the Lamia child slithered past, Viktor wondered whether it was uncomfortable for them to move with their snake like body through a wet street like that during the rain. When Viktor noticed the Dark Elf, he couldn't help but recall what he read about them and how they used to be in the past, which made him swallow nervously as he wondered if they still retained their species related quirks.

As Viktor continued to take in his surroundings, he noticed a white haired Vampire, staring at some abandoned leather bound books in a box. The books seemed like they could be valuable due to to their leather bindings, so Viktor tried to make out the writings on the spine covers as he walked up closer to them and the Vampire. Nearing the vampire, he heard he muttering annoyed in regard to whoever left those books there. As he walked right up behind her, the Vampire folded her umbrella and picked up the box and almost collided with Viktor when she turned around. The look of shock was rather humorous on her face as she tried to justify picking up what most people would consider rubbish off the side of the road.

Normally, Viktor would have had trouble talking to her like with most women, but she seemed even more embarrassed about the given situation then him. The fact that she began walking away without an umbrella in the rain also kicked at Viktor to do something helpful. With a slight hesitation, Viktor tore himself away from his spot and began following her and put his umbrella over her and the books. "They'll still get wet this way" he said as he shielded her and the books from the rain with his umbrella, "I can carry them for you if you want... I... kind of wanted to see what they were about" added Viktor with a slight hesitation. Deep inside, Viktor wondered just how long he would be able to keep this casual conversation up... though the fact that he was having a conversation with a monster girl still intrigued him enough to see how long he could keep this up for...
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

"Easy with the questions, boy." sighed the caretaker as he thinks about the barrage of questions that was thrown to him, "Anyway, you'll be sharing rooms with two other people. And no, I don't do that kind of room assignment due to bad experiences, your better off asking someone to share a room with you. Oh and there's a bathroom in every room, good luck working on an agreement in using them.
I let out a quite sound groan and rolled my eyes as a clear sign of awkwardness as my questions seem to temporarily overload the caretaker, it was not a nice reaction to get... But this was only the beginning, since there was a part of his answer that truly managed to catch me completely off guard, my eyes opened wide as I heard that there was no room assignment at all... but it was our duty to choose our "cellmates"...mostly due to past experiences to room assignment.
Truth to be told it kind of piqued my interest... What could have gone that epically wrong that lead to the not-so-wise choice of letting the students take such a delicate situation? I almost felt compelled to ask but I decided to not keep prying into such a matter, I just nodded slightly and let out a "hmph" as the caretaker finished his answer.

As soon as the man finished speaking a voice coming from the crowd was heard, apparently one of my fellow students decided to boast for no apparent reason and that brought the unwanted attention of some fellow students that were more than eager to jump at that poor devil's throat... and truth to be told... for a split second I was pretty much tempted to just join them there... But causing trouble just from day 1? I don't know what my folks would do to me if something like that were to happen... I shook my head in disbelief and try to look elsewhere as the caretaker actually managed to avert that possible crisis.

Once that little "incident" went down the only thing I could do was waiting for the meeting to die down and focus on my first "task" as student here: Social interaction... This was not gonna be so easy as it seemed, but it was pretty much necessary.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Sakura waits patiently while the caretaker answers the questions of her fellow classmate. She was wondering a few things, herself, but wasn't sure when to ask. Finally, she gains enough courage to raise her hand. "Um, I have a few questions, if you don't mind..." She says, nervously. "First, how many people will be per room, and how will they be assigned?" She thinks for a moment. "A-Also, when you say that we'd need to be quiet, would practicing instruments be considered... 'Too' loud?" Sakura looks at her cello, guitar, and violin case, then back at the woman. "All my instruments are acoustic, s-so they don't require being plugged into an amplifier, or anything... W-Would it be ok for some times when I want to practice, or if that's not allowed, i-is there a place in school where I can practice during my free time?"
Last edited by Gamergirl64 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Jarek let out a small sigh. as the conversation was dragged out so much. Some of the questions getting asked were somewhat pointless sounding to him as well. Although, this did make him think for a moment, wondering briefly who he might want to be roomed with, based on initial impressions.

He groaned at the outburst the wild looking younger boy had, which brought him out of his musings. He was at least thankful the kid wasn't too close to him, as he noticed the elves of the room reaching not so stealthily for their daggers. The Caretaker seemed to have things fairly under control though. He was very interested when he saw the Caretaker summon an orb of light so casually from the palm of his hand. The thought of that man being able to fend off such a large number of, frankly very powerful monsters, had him thinking he might want to talk a bit more with the man. He probably had some great stories, if what he was saying was but the tip of the iceberg.

As the Caretaker finished his second small monologue, from his seat Jarek looked around the room at the fellow students. He gazed about, looking for people that appeared more his age, staying away from the younger students. He hoped he found someone his age range. Someone who might even be taking similar classes to himself.
MrGrimm
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: Rustler of jimmies
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander

Post by MrGrimm »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to the male dormers:
Others nearby backed away from the strange boy when he began to shake his shaggy hair. Raymark however, is amused to see Tao say such a thing. It reminded him of himself when he was a starting out as a D.O.C.S. agent, a wild person. But he still have to take care of them since it's his job.

"Kid... Sometimes, the rules are there to stop people who uses their strength to harm others. Rules are also there to protect the women and children from unnecessary violence." he watched the wild boy's antics cause some of the Elves to nearly take out their daggers and threaten him with their above human strength and speed had he not glared at them and showed everyone his hand, summoning a ball of light, "Magic, for one, need rules to make its user strong. We need rules to stop us from causing too much harm to others and to ourselves. So your argument about rules being useless and for the weak is invalid." he said before surrounding Tao with small balls of light before letting them disappear.

"Oh and if you say that I'm physically weak, I held off two Ushi-Onis attacking your tribe's area and stopped a small band of marauding Amazoness scouts from marking your home as a hunting ground before you started walking. If rules are useless, then I should have abandoned you and your tribe to the monsters, let you all be turned into monsters, and care less about the women, the children, the elderly, and the fate of your tribe in their hands since I do not follow the rules on saving people since I consider that rule as useless. Now, anymore questions?"
Tao simply grimaced as the man tried to impress him with magicks, something only the elder of the tribe could do. Sure, it was impressive, but he didn't see how light tricks could beat things like cow-spiders and Amazons, especially with his father being the greatest warrior of the village before he he took his first breath. Looking around him, he saw a few of the pointed ears pulling weapons on him. Even though he was a great warrior, he knew when he would be horribly unmatched in a fight. He slunk back in his chair, and let out a sigh, grumbling to himself. "So? Tao's father would've taken those just as well."

He had seen two of the non-pointed ears students looking at him, and noted their appearances somewhat, knowing who he now considered beneath him for their expressions, and their weakness for not trying to attack him as well. He had no more questions, so he idly kicked his feet in the seat, humming a tune from his village's chants, one his mother taught him to help keep her in his mind. He was told by the elder to write, but Tao didn't know how, as writing wasn't taught to him in his village's school. Maybe he could find someone to help him...? Tao would rely on someone who was physically weak to write what he spoke, as the scrawny ones were usually smarter.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to all who are inside the Academy:
|Attention everyone.| the PA system that is around the campus started to activate. The alluring and melodious voice of a woman, some speculated as either a Siren or a Succubus, spoke through the speakers, |If you are listening to this, I'd like to remind all of you as you explore that many of our rooms have loose objects and such. Therefore, please do not cause any major collateral damages in any of the rooms that you visit.| she said to everyone across the campus, |The campus janitorial staff and the maintenance crew would not be pleased with you if you do so.| she added before clicking something from the spot where she is and a classical piece started, |Anyway, I hope that we will all see each other tomorrow.|

to the male dormers:
“Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.” he said to Tao with a smile, “By the way, try not to interrupt me next time, boy. Unless of course, you want me to dispense some form of punishment on you.” he added before continuing the Q & A.

But before he could start off once more, a knife suddenly flew out from the audience and towards Raymark. The former agent however, did not even make any effort to catch the knife when it got too close to his eyes with the use of both his index and middle finger. He then flipped the knife that nearly killed him and hand it back to Elf near Tao and said to him…

“Challenge me when I’m done talking to others, all right?” normally; anyone who would have been targeted to die by a stranger and survive it would have been angry at the perpetrator. However, the Caretaker looked rather happy at the attempted murder that the Elf just tried to do to him, causing the said Elf to be unnerved about what he is expressing. Whatever he was, the Elf can definitely tell that he was no ordinary human. “And please register those weapons in the Security Office later on, okay?”

“You… you’ve fought countless battles haven’t you?” the other Elf nearby asked in an unnerved manner, “How many battles-?”

“More than enough to consider his attempts of life as everyday occurrences…” he shrugged before coming back in the front of the crowd who are stunned at his calm display to continue the question and answer that they were having.

to the female dormers:
“Little girl, if I was a D.O.C.S. recruiter and you ask me if you could join into our organization while at the same time, showing that kind of an attitude about us and our duties…” Layla said in a not so amused tone, “Then I would be telling you to go home and find another job to go into. Treating our careers as second job choices is something that I will take offense of, little girl.”

Few other girls who are also in the same room looked quite ashamed after what the Caretaker just said. They wanted to get into D.O.C.S. themselves if they were to fail in getting their favorite careers and consider it as an easy paycheck or an unwilling second choice. Layla sighed at Amora’s brash display and looked back to the other dormers to await for any questions to be asked.

"Um, I have a few questions, if you don't mind..."

“Oh?” Layla averted her gaze to the Elf that stuttered her question out from her mouth. She thought that the girl wouldn’t speak up, “What would you like to ask?”

"First, how many people will be per room, and how will they be assigned?"

“Three people per room, assignment will depend on whom you would to bunk with.” she answered, “Kid, I suggest that you should grow some spine and be confident since I’m not sure if I could even take you seriously with that kind of attitude. Anything else?”

"All my instruments are acoustic, s-so they don't require being plugged into an amplifier, or anything... W-Would it be ok for some times when I want to practice, or if that's not allowed, i-is there a place in school where I can practice during my free time?"

“That will be the music room.” after that, she turned her head back to the crowd, “Now, if all of you are done asking, I’m going to be in my office at room 108. Get your keys there if you know who will be your roommate, okay?” and then she left, going out from the halls and into the corridor that leads to the ground floor rooms.

to TsarCUBE:
“Thank you for helping me out, sir.” the white haired woman said as she unfolded her umbrella to shield you as well, “Still, I could have just shielded these books with a spell.” she added while they walk back to the apartment, “Nevertheless, your help is much appreciated.”

As the two walk back, they saw humans and monsters getting along with each other. If one is knowledgeable about the history of the relationship between the humans and monster folks, this scene is either heretical or evil. But what is past will remain as a past, humans and monster folks are now working for a better future. No more wars for the sake of their own species. No more fighting for supremacy. No more tragedies that befall on both sides. Peace and unity are what everyone wants to have.

But then they saw an old woman carrying red candles and white flowers, closing down an Eatery and putting a note on the galvanized cover. If one reads closely, what was written on the note was:

Closed for today, tenth anniversary.

The white haired girl looked rather down and depressed when she read the note. Today was the tenth anniversary of what was once the worst acts of terrorism that caused the lives of many people, the Crimson Sunday Meeting. The day when many of the ambassadors of both races were mercilessly slaughtered along with thousands of civilians by an Order Terrorist cell called “The Knights of the Order”. All of them were killed to tell the two worlds that they disprove of such notion for peace and that New Oerth should remain for humans.

Of course, the worlds wanted their heads and did not expect both humans and monsters working hard into cracking down the terrorists that dared to try and start a war between both sides. Survivors and witnesses of the said day were never the same after that. The subject itself was a taboo to the masses due to the fact that it was an unspeakably evil act.

“May her dead rest in peace at the great fields of the END.” she mumbled her prayers as they walked past the eatery.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

“Little girl, if I was a D.O.C.S. recruiter and you ask me if you could join into our organization while at the same time, showing that kind of an attitude about us and our duties…” Layla said in a not so amused tone, “Then I would be telling you to go home and find another job to go into. Treating our careers as second job choices is something that I will take offense of, little girl.”

Few other girls who are also in the same room looked quite ashamed after what the Caretaker just said. They wanted to get into D.O.C.S. themselves if they were to fail in getting their favorite careers and consider it as an easy paycheck or an unwilling second choice. Layla sighed at Amora’s brash display and looked back to the other dormers to await for any questions to be asked.
"Great I ended up insulting the one of staff members of the academy and looking like a total bitch to the other!" Amora thought to herself as it made her feel like she was already in a ditch and was digging in. "Perhaps I should have just said I should have just said I wanted to go somewhere my parents had no pull and would be able to pull my own weight." she said remembering how her mother demanded her to go to the military academy she graduated from while her father wanted her to go to were he graduated and was on the borad.

She didn't want fake friends like she had in private schools at the age of 10 and made her sick when she found out those she considered her friends were only friends with her due to her father's status or because her mother was part of the military and figured she would become an officer on her mother's staff.

Then she found out about the San Atruscan and how she could have a fresh start only to screw it up wanted to go into her room hoping she wouldn't make any enemies in this school.

Now she found out herself being the newly made outcast of the school due her actions ....

She would need to apologize to Ms.Layla later in her office in room 108 as she picked up her key trying very hard to ignore the scorn she now could feel from her fellow students before hearing the announcement on the PA.'s.
|Attention everyone.| the PA system that is around the campus started to activate. The alluring and melodious voice of a woman, some speculated as either a Siren or a Succubus, spoke through the speakers, |If you are listening to this, I'd like to remind all of you as you explore that many of our rooms have loose objects and such. Therefore, please do not cause any major collateral damages in any of the rooms that you visit.| she said to everyone across the campus, |The campus janitorial staff and the maintenance crew would not be pleased with you if you do so.| she added before clicking something from the spot where she is and a classical piece started, |Anyway, I hope that we will all see each other tomorrow.|
She prayed her roommate wouldn't think she was a total pratt too...

Destined Paths Of Eden
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Sakura said nothing else after Ms. Layla answered her questions. She looked down after Ms. Layla left. Maybe she was right. She thought. I should be a little more confident when talking... Sakura looked around at the many human and elf students. They didn't seem to have any interest in meeting her. Sakura sighed, as she looked down in front of her, once more. Or, maybe I should just silently keep to myself, and not bother trying to make friends who will only betray me, like the many times in the past. She thought, then shook her head.

@Kmon:
Sakura glanced around, noticing Amora sitting back behind the rest of girls. Shegot up, and walked to Amora. "Hi." She said with a friendly smile. "I'm Sakura." She crouches down to meet eye to eye with Amora, and offered to shake her hand.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Gamergirl64 wrote:Sakura said nothing else after Ms. Layla answered her questions. She looked down after Ms. Layla left. Maybe she was right. She thought. I should be a little more confident when talking... Sakura looked around at the many human and elf students. They didn't seem to have any interest in meeting her. Sakura sighed, as she looked down in front of her, once more. Or, maybe I should just silently keep to myself, and not bother trying to make friends who will only betray me, like the many times in the past. She thought, then shook her head.

@Kmon:
Sakura glanced around, noticing Amora sitting back behind the rest of girls. She got up, and walked toward Amora. "Hi." She said with a friendly smile. "I'm Sakura." She crouches down to meet eye to eye with Amora, and offered to shake her hand.
Amora looked at Sakura with shock before introducing herself back with "Amora Jacqueline Wrath nice to meet you " meeting her eyes with Sakura's as she shook hers back before saying. "I hope what I asked the governess earlier didn't put you off like the others." she said looking back at the others who scornfully looked away from her. "I tried not to give off a bad impression on my first day here and messed up royally."

Destined Paths Of Eden
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

“Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.” he said to Tao with a smile, “By the way, try not to interrupt me next time, boy. Unless of course, you want me to dispense some form of punishment on you.” he added before continuing the Q & A.

But before he could start off once more, a knife suddenly flew out from the audience and towards Raymark. The former agent however, did not even make any effort to catch the knife when it got too close to his eyes with the use of both his index and middle finger. He then flipped the knife that nearly killed him and hand it back to Elf near Tao and said to him…

“Challenge me when I’m done talking to others, all right?” normally; anyone who would have been targeted to die by a stranger and survive it would have been angry at the perpetrator. However, the Caretaker looked rather happy at the attempted murder that the Elf just tried to do to him, causing the said Elf to be unnerved about what he is expressing. Whatever he was, the Elf can definitely tell that he was no ordinary human. “And please register those weapons in the Security Office later on, okay?”

“You… you’ve fought countless battles haven’t you?” the other Elf nearby asked in an unnerved manner, “How many battles-?”

“More than enough to consider his attempts of life as everyday occurrences…” he shrugged before coming back in the front of the crowd who are stunned at his calm display to continue the question and answer that they were having.
It looked like finally everything went back to normal and we finally could go and start checking the rooms.. Truth to be told I was kinda looking forward to have a new celilng over my head... But my mental images were cut short in an really unusual and abrupt way.
My eyes widened as out of the blue a knife was thrown at the caretaker, aiming directly at his heart... It could have killed him, yet he managed to deflect as if it was nothing and what makes it worse with a radiant smile on his face...
I didn't know what scared me the most: the fact that one of my classmates to be tried to murder someone as if was nothing, the fact that our caretaker avoided the attacked effortlessly or that the attack actually made him...happy.

One thing was for sure: I would have to always keep on my toes when interacting with some people here, some poorly chosen words could easily be my last...
I took a deep breath, followed by a long and exhausted sigh as the PA system could be heard. "Well... at least someone around here seems to be sensible enough" I thought to myself as announcement kept going on.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Kmon:
"Oh no, it's fine." Sakura said with a smile. "I might have made a bad impression, myself. I mean, not a horrible one, but not the kind of impression that would make people interested in getting to know me." She said with a quiet and a little timid laugh. "But anyways, it's nice to meet you, Amora!" She said. "So, where are you from?"