San Atruscan Academy

In Character: Prologue (not the Day 1 of School)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: San Atruscan Academy

Post by Kmon13 »

@Gamergirl64:

Well it kinda complicated I live with my mother on the military base in Connecticut but my father lives in Scotland and only allow me to visits him during the holidays at his Embassy. So where to you hail from Sakura?

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to the female dormers:
Spoiler: show
"You do realize that I can deal with the Limit Crafter by myself, right?" a stern voice of a young man said as the sound of the door chimes are heard along with the doors opening, "Your presence wouldn't even help me in negotiating with her anyway."

Many of the girls saw a serious looking young man in a unbuttoned light blue and white striped polo over a white shirt and black pants and an elegant blonde girl in a simple white blouse and maroon knee length skirt enter the dormitory. The two did not seem to mind the attention that they are receiving and continued their conversation while walking towards the Hallways where the caretaker's office is. When the young man looked at the blonde who is now smiling at him, he sighed out of resignation and said:

"You're not even listening to what I've just said."

"Well I just want to come along with you, Grey..." the blonde said with a smile, making the other sigh once more, "And I want to improve my knowledge about Limiters anyway... especially after what happened to you while you were in Moriya."

To some of the girls, the name Moriya is a quite familiar. It is the name of a Nipponese town that was nearly turned into a Demon Realm when a nine tailed Inari attempted to corrupt the entire land and the two goddesses that reside the said land six months ago. The incident caused many human civilians to be inserted with the corrupt Inari's fox fires and be turned into an unregistered monster folk and some of the monster folks to go insane after she overloaded many of their Limiters with Demonic Energy. It was said to be resolved when a green haired miko blasted the Inari with a powerful wind spell after she was slipped with Limiters that are meant to hold down the Demon Lady herself by someone.

Though that was the story that the D.O.C.S. released, there are speculations that the said incident was more detailed than what the agency summarized.

Nevertheless, Grey and the blonde continued to speak of how futile the latter's efforts in coming along with the former until he accidentally bumped on Amora. The two fell on the ground, backside first, after colliding with each other. The blonde looked amused when she saw Grey, trying to stand up and apologizing to Amora at the same time.

Strangely, Sakura felt something ominous coming from the raven haired young man when he was close. It's like as if she was standing in front of an extremely powerful monster folk like a Lilim or an Ancient Fairy*.

"Sorry... I'm so sorry about that. I should have paid more attention to where I am going." Grey said in an apologetic tone as he offered his hand to help the fallen Amora to stand up.

to the male dormers:
"Well, since no one's going to ask me anything, I think that this Q&A is done." the caretaker said lazily as the rain began to pour outside, "I'll give all of you an hour to decide on who would you like as roommates." he said as he walks to the hallways, "If you need the keys to your room, I'll be at my office, 10th door on the right."

As soon as he left, noise took over the dormitory's lobby as fellow students began to ask each other if they are interested in sharing rooms with each other. Others are talking about mundane topics about school, studies, origins, and monster folks. The Elf that tried to attack the caretaker a while ago is now being reprimanded by his fellow elves in their own tongue. Whatever they are saying, they are definitely making it sure that they are not to be heard by anyone who is not an Elf.

"What interesting choices of verbal curses these Noldor have..." someone said nearby, "No matter where I end up to, the Elves are quite a foulmouthed bunch if pushed too far."
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

"Um, well..." Sakura hesitated, for a few seconds, thinking on how to explain it. "I actually lived by myself, for about two years, now. I have my own house, and everything. They allowed me to stay, after my caretaker died, as long as I worked at a market nearby the neighborhood, to pay bills, and such." She said. Although, Sakura only told a fraction of the story. She didn't know how Amora would react if she told her as much about her past as she remembered. "My boss paid for me to come to this Academy, so I can get a proper education."

Then, when young man, and the blonde-haired woman came in, Sakura simply glanced to them, but then disregarded the, before feeling an ominous presence coming close, sending chills down her spine. When the man bumped in to Amora, she looked at her in shock. "Amora, are you ok?" She asked in concern, then Sakura realized the ominous feeling was coming from the man. All she could do was stare at the man for a moment, before looking away, before he notices.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Gamegirl64@
"Um, well..." Sakura hesitated, for a few seconds, thinking on how to explain it. "I actually lived by myself, for about two years, now. I have my own house, and everything. They allowed me to stay, after my caretaker died, as long as I worked at a market nearby the neighborhood, to pay bills, and such." She said. Although, Sakura only told a fraction of the story. She didn't know how Amora would react if she told her as much about her past as she remembered. "My boss paid for me to come to this Academy, so I can get a proper education."
"We'll you've going though a lot Sakura I guess you boss thinks very highly of you and really expects you to experience the joys of this academy and your future." She explained hoping she would be able to help her. the extended her hand as she said "I think this will be a learning experience so if you need any assistance if there is anything I could do to help you just let me know".
Then, when young man, and the blonde-haired woman came in, Sakura simply glanced to them, but then disregarded the, before feeling an ominous presence coming close, sending chills down her spine. When the man bumped in to Amora, she looked at her in shock. "Amora, are you ok?" She asked in concern, then Sakura realized the ominous feeling was coming from the man. All she could do was stare at the man for a moment, before looking away, before he notices.
"I'm find just a little surprised..." Amora said knowing her mother would lecture her if word of this got out about her not watching her surroundings. Then he heard him say…
"Sorry... I'm so sorry about that. I should have paid more attention to where I am going." the young man asked her in an apologetic tone that made her heart skip a beat. Amora also started to blush when he offered his hand to help the fallen her to stand up.
"I'm okay sir… just a little." she said blushing red as she took his hand and helped herself up and dusted herself off. Then she said “Still everyone makes mistakes just watch where you’re going .” she said before looking at the blond “However since I could see you were chatting up with the cute blond I could see why you didn’t.” she said noticing the strange look from the blond before she saved herself from an assumptions “However I could be wrong and I made more than one assumption today oh I’m Amora Jacqueline Wrath by the way.” She said extending her hand.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Kmon13 and Gamergirl64:
"Grey Darveil Crestwell." the raven haired teen introduced himself to Amora in a casual way, "And the nuisance next to me..."

"Hey!" Rica indignantly called out Grey.

"... is Rica Yaeril Altiem." he continued his introduction to his friend, ignoring Rica's offended stance on Grey's description of her. The blonde proceeded on pounding her fists on Grey's arm.

"You shadowy mage! Stop making people think of weird things about me!" she said while attempting to hurt and convince the raven haired boy to stop making weird impressions about her, "Do you always enjoy seeing me suffer?"

"After what you've put me through for the past six weeks..." Grey blankly looked at her and said with monotony, "Yes, I'd like to see you in an awkward situation, you whimsical blond." he answered her with the bluntness that would have made a straight-forward monster folk proud, "Now if you excuse us, I need to see the caretaker."

At first, anyone can see a normal looking teenage boy that was about to turn his back on them and walk away... but for Sakura, she saw something on the other half of his face. She saw multiple stitches, across his face, criss-crossing from his forehead down to the jawline, discolored patches of skin, and graying hair. But what is more disconcerting is that Grey, in the Elf's eyes, is surrounded with some sort of a black particles that moves with him. Luckily, the sight lasted for a few seconds and dissipated, returning the normal looks of the raven haired young man.

"Ain't he a looker..." said a ginger haired bespectacled girl wearing a sleeveless white blouse and red and green checkered skirt next to Amora, to the latter's surprise, "Anyway, do any of you need one more roomie? Name's Dina by the way."
(EndZoner, please write your own introduction into the RP here.)
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

"Oh I'm Amora... Amora Jacqueline Wrath." she said with a smile nice to meet you Dina and yes he is yummie but the blond might take offence." she said as she noticed how he carried himself something her mother drilled into her as a child before shipping her off to the military academy until she graduated and decided to attend San Tuscan. "Now your said something about getting to choose our roommate's?" Amora asked her.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Jarek gave a curious look to the Elves that seemed to be chiding their fellow in their native tongue. He wondered what they could be saying, but he had apparently skipped the class that taught the Elvish tongue.

He quickly shook his head, and began to walk around the room, scoping the various other students. He wouldn't likely find anyone his age in the Highschool division, him being just over the age of 20. He sighed and tried to look about for someone that at least was around 18 years old, so the age gap wasn't too wide, and they might have the same classes as himself.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Running through the rain, with a duffel bag over his shoulders, was a teenager who is currently yelling angrily about the circumstances he was in. "Shit! Why the fuck did it have to rain today?!", he yelled out to no one in particular. He had just recently just arrived in the town where the school he was attending was located an hour ago, but had gotten lost when he was trying to find it. After a little bit of wandering, he managed to learn of the general direction of the school was, but it was two miles from where he was. If he were to pace himself, he'll get there in about 20 minutes. And looking at the sky, he wants to get inside the building as soon as possible. Sure it's a pain to run to school during a rainy day without an umbrella, but it's also more frustrating when you didn't want to go to this particular school. He was sent away by his mother in hopes of getting him a social life on the physical plane. And as such, he'll be sending his mother some rather angry text message when he gets the time.

After 20 minutes has passed after he had started pacing himself, he has finally reached the academy. He was breathing heavily and was started supporting himself on his knees to catch his breath. So far, he has consider today as his worst day of school. Chances are, he'll probably piss off some students where he may possibly be killed by at the end of the month. Or maybe even shorter depending on who he piss off. This school teaches magic to students in some classes, and the there's a chance that someone might roast him.

He looked up at the buildings in before him. "Where the hell is everybody?", he asked out loud as it appears that every student has went inside. He has no idea where he was suppose to go. "Damn it, I should've been here sooner!", he cursed as he try to figure out where he suppose to go.
Last edited by EndZoner on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Kmon and Wodan:
"Um..." Sakura looked at Amora. "Did you notice anything... Strange, about that guy?" Then, when Dina came and introduced herself, Sakura simply listened to the two, realizing that she was probably the only one who saw the stitches and black particles.

When Amora introduced herself to Dina, Sakura looked at the Ginger haired girl and smiled. "Oh, and I'm Sakura. Sakura Mankai. It's nice to meet you!" When she heard about choosing roommates, Sakura thought for a few seconds. "You get to choose your roommates? That does seem to make things easier, in some ways." She said.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

Gamergirl64 wrote:@Kmon and Wodan:
"Um..." Sakura looked at Amora. "Did you notice anything... Strange, about that guy?" Then, when Dina came and introduced herself, Sakura simply listened to the two, realizing that she was probably the only one who saw the stitches and black particles.

When Amora introduced herself to Dina, Sakura looked at the Ginger haired girl and smiled. "Oh, and I'm Sakura. Sakura Mankai. It's nice to meet you!" When she heard about choosing roommates, Sakura thought for a few seconds. "You get to choose your roommates? That does seem to make things easier, in some ways." She said.
"Well Sakura I haven't seen anything strange about Grey except the girl he was with." Amora said "Other than that recall hearing the name Crestwell before I my mother attempted to convince me to go into the Military Academy near home but can't seem to remember it." she explained before responding to Sakura's statement adding "Now I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you Sakura and I wouldn't mind knowing you better either Dina.

Destined Paths Of Eden
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to the female dormers:
"Sure, I grew up in Gran Europa, mainly in the countrysides of France. My hobbies are hunting and reading, oh and collecting magic talismans that are made by different mages." Dina added the last one with mild embarrassment on her part. Collecting magic talismans is a weird hobby for someone who is not proficient with magic. "I'm here because Papa decided to move here to study Demon Realm Biology and Mama got a promotion in her company and was asked to become the branch's manager."

As the three of you talk about each other, a female Elf began to discuss something that caught the attention of some of the students with her fellow Elves. The language that they use couldn't be understood by anyone inside due to their lack of knowledge of the Elven tongue. Sakura, due to her lack of knowledge of the Elvish, is left out from the conversation.

Though you were all suddenly put out from your trains of thoughts when the doors that led outside suddenly slammed open. A wet dark orange haired Salamander in a black track suit looked rather surprised when she saw humans and pure elves inside the room, all of them are looking at her. She then became flushed when she suddenly realized that she entered the wrong dormitory.

"Shit, wrong dorm!" she said as she was about to close the door until she saw Grey and Rica, who are walking back towards the crowd of students, "Yo Grey! Over here!"

"Jasmina, did you get lost again?" the raven haired teen's attention is suddenly diverted from making his way past the crowd of girls to looking at the wet Salamander.

Without any warning, the Salamander suddenly made a mad dash towards Grey, causing few,unlucky bystanders who forgot to step aside to get shoved aside by her. Her reptilian arms are raised and aimed at Grey, aiming to grab him and probably to dispense some punishment on him in the process. Whatever she is thinking, everyone inside the room knows what might happen to the raven haired boy if he allowed himself to get run over by the Salamander.

In the mind of Grey however, he is torn between stepping aside and letting Rica and some of the few human and elven girls behind him receive the damage the Salamander is about to cause and standing still, man up, and prepare for the Salamander's prized tackles that he learned to fear since his first day in Atruscan soil after eight years in Moriya. It was a dilemma that he would rather not be into since he's still getting used to the craziness of Atruscia despite his six months of stay.

Then he had an idea.

"[Enforcement: Maximum.]" he said what seems to be gibberish in many people's ears in a solemn tone as his body is covered by a strange blue glow, "[Iron Wall. Force Shell. Impregnable.]" he added three more phrases that gave Grey an odd glow of steel blue as soon as he finished what he said.

What happened next actually surprised everyone except Rica. He managed to weather a Salamander's tackle hug without even moving a single inch from where he stood. Some of the elves and novice mages inside the room began to murmur of how the human created at least four protective spells on his own person that fast and held his ground on one of the strongest monster folk species ever known.

Jasmina however, is now prone on the ground, her pains of slamming on something that is akin to a large titanium slab are clearly making sure that they are recognized and acknowledged.

"Whoa, you managed to cast four protective spells without even blinking..." the French country girl said to Grey with admiration as he dispels the temporary enhancements that he put to his own body, "That's so amazing... I'm Dina Baudin, may I know your name?"

"Baudin? I did not expect the Baudin clan to send someone into the Malayan Union..." Rica looked surprised when the redhead introduced herself to Grey, "Then again, the Gran Europa's noble houses tend to be unpredictable anyway."

"Wait a minute... are you an Altiem by any chance?" Dina turned her attention to the blonde who spoke about the nobles of Gran Europa.

"Yep, I'm Rica by the way. The sulky guy that I'm tailing right now is Grey Crestwell." when the Altiem girl introduced herself and her friend.

Dina couldn't help herself but to be surprised in finding an Altiem daughter in San Atruscia of all the places. The Altiem clan are one of the most prominent families in both Old and New Oerth. They have many business and industrial corporations under their banner, many of those are involved in the fields of medicine, computer technology, and heavy machineries. Though the entire clan is usually based in Gran Europa and rarely goes to an another continent to start a branch house, the Baudin couldn't believe that she found an honest-to-deity Altiem daughter in the Malayan Union of all the places.

"Owwww... What the hell was that for, Grey?" the Salamander who is currently crumpled on the floor, holding her own body that is currently in pain asked Grey, who is now kneeling down to her position.

"No one likes to break their bones first thing in the morning, Jasmina." the black haired mage casually said to her as she groaned at his answer to her question.

to Chaos:
"Guh... Finding a third roommate that is not some brat's getting harder than what I thought..." a long haired, sun kissed, tall young man who wears a plain white shirt and beige pants and in his mid 20's said while scratching the small beard, "And no, I am not taking that intellectual loudmouth in considering him for invitation as a third." he spoke in an uptight manner, "I do not get along with his kind."

"But he looks fun, Kashim." another young man in a pink polo shirt and green cargo pants said while adjusting his shades and the weight of his rucksack behind him, "He looks like the kind of a guy whom you might get along with since you're raised as a strict elitist."

"There is a difference between an elite who doesn't go around and flaunt his way of thinking in an arrogant manner and some intellectual snob whom I'd rather bury in the sands of Egypt to spare myself from hour long rant on his absolute knowledge." he hissed to him, "Besides, I'd rather have normal roommates than having a walking encyclopedia that doesn't even know when to silence himself so that I could speak with him on important matters, Roderick." he crossed his arms before sighing before taking notice of you, who is quite near to the two of them, "Oh, sorry about letting you hear my rant. It must have looked rather awful for you to see me at my worst..."

to EndZoner:
"I suggest you try your best not to shout out loud in the public like a Salamander in heat." a voice drawled from behind your back, causing you to jump out of surprise and turn around to see who was the person who spoke to you all of the sudden.

A silver haired Dark Elf in a dark blue fit shirt and gray jeans holding a black umbrella is the person who got close to you without even getting noticed. She wears a rather unamused and disappointed look in her face when she saw you and shook her head after appraising you for ten seconds.

"I never thought that I'd actually see a depressing little thing before the first day of the classes..." she spoke in a biting way, causing some of the people who are coming in and out of the academy to be affected by her words as well, "And I've already seen that idiotic Salamander and her antics in going after Grey dear." she said the last two words with a thinly veiled admiration.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"I suggest you try your best not to shout out loud in the public like a Salamander in heat." a voice drawled from behind your back, causing you to jump out of surprise and turn around to see who was the person who spoke to you all of the sudden.
"Holy shit!", he yelled in surprise as the girl appeared behind him. "Where the hell did you come from?!", he demanded from her as he was somewhat angry at her for surprising him. While his attention is directed at her. He took a closer look at her while he was at it.
A silver haired Dark Elf in a dark blue fit shirt and gray jeans holding a black umbrella is the person who got close to you without even getting noticed. She wears a rather unamused and disappointed look in her face when she saw you and shook her head after appraising you for ten seconds.
After a few seconds, he than noticed that she was looking at him funny and shooked her head disappointingly. "What the hell was that about?", he asked rudely to her.
"I never thought that I'd actually see a depressing little thing before the first day of the classes..." she spoke in a biting way, causing some of the people who are coming in and out of the academy to be affected by her words as well, "And I've already seen that idiotic Salamander and her antics in going after Grey dear." she said the last two words with a thinly veiled admiration.
"Oh good. I was feeling the same way. But instead of being disappointed in meeting someone. I'm actually quite annoyed to talk to someone in particular. Most likely the chick in front of me if you're curious as to who.", he replied rudely to her. "And what Salamander? And who the hell is Grey? Don't bring in people that I don't know jack shit about in the damn conversation!", you yelled at her. "Wait a minute, why the hell am I still talking to you? I don't even know your damn name!", he yelled in frustration as he realized that he had just wasted his time talking to some random person. Why is he wasting his time talking to her? He should be using his time to find out where he should go!
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to the male dormers:
"Well, since no one's going to ask me anything, I think that this Q&A is done." the caretaker said lazily as the rain began to pour outside, "I'll give all of you an hour to decide on who would you like as roommates." he said as he walks to the hallways, "If you need the keys to your room, I'll be at my office, 10th door on the right."

As soon as he left, noise took over the dormitory's lobby as fellow students began to ask each other if they are interested in sharing rooms with each other. Others are talking about mundane topics about school, studies, origins, and monster folks. The Elf that tried to attack the caretaker a while ago is now being reprimanded by his fellow elves in their own tongue. Whatever they are saying, they are definitely making it sure that they are not to be heard by anyone who is not an Elf.

"What interesting choices of verbal curses these Noldor have..." someone said nearby, "No matter where I end up to, the Elves are quite a foulmouthed bunch if pushed too far."
As soon as he had the chance the caretaker decided to give this informative meeting as finished... heck he didn't even give the chance to the students to ask questions, if I recall correctly I was the one to make some questions...that met quite vague answers...
But there was little to no point to mull over those things, the priority now is finding a roof over my head and someone to share it with.

As I was starting to search for a roommate, as the same as everybody else, I could notice how the guy that went nuts and threw a knife at the caretaker was being heavily scolded by his colleagues, I could not understand a word of what they were saying but it sure sounded rough... almost as if they were shouting swear words at each other.

I sighed slightly as I haerd someone else talking about that scolding and I approached who was saying that almost instinctively "No doubt about it... But as long it all ends with swear words and foul vocabulary is okay..." I stopped for a second and made a little facepalm. "My... Where are my manners? Name's Siegfried, nice to meet you" I said as I extended my hand in a polite manner.
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Kmon and Wodan:
Sakura looked at the talking elves. "Hmmm...." Having no idea about what they were saying, she simply wondered what they were talking about, but soon disregarded it, and focused her attention to Dina. "You like collecting Talismans? That's cool." She said with a smile. "While I don't collect them, I do think they look rather fascinating. I couldn't really collect things like that, due to the rule of the orphanage, I used to be in, that didn't allow us to keep anything more than what we actually needed, like clothes, and such."

She was suddenly interrupted when the Salamander barged in. The slam from the door made Sakura jump, and before she could think, Jasmina came charging towards Grey, and her, along with Amora, were right in the way. Sakura quickly got out of the way, and pulled Amora with her, just barely getting far enough to avoid getting shoved. "Sorry about that..." Sakura said to Amora.

Then, she turned around and watched, as Grey used a spell to keep from being tackled by the salamander, and did it in a way that seemed effortless, as well. "H-he..." Sakura's eyes widened in shock. I knew there was something odd about him. People don't just have floating particles around them without a reason, along with stitches on their face that not everyone can see, without a reason. She calmed down when Dina went over to talk to Grey. "So he's a mage..." She said, not knowing whether she should feel relieved, or uneasy, about this strange boy.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

@ Gamegirl and Wodan:

Amora didn't know what the Elves were really talking about but was intrigued at Dina's hobby and her parents profession, but at the same time she also felt sad about Sakura living conditions at the Orphanage and would do what she could to make her feel happy before saying. "I only read about them in books that were lent to me by my stepmother to read when I visit." remembering how the Vampire wanted her to know and identify magical items such as talismans and runic weapons. "My mother tells me most Talismans are used for either pleasure of protection I'd like to learn more about them I you have time Dina ." Amora told the Elf hoping to learn what she knew.

However that was quickly dashed when Sakura Grabbed her and pulled her away from an incoming Salamander before apologizing.

"No problem Sakura from the way she carries herself she in love with Mr. Crestwell and couldn't help to embrace him." Amora said revealing her romantic side said while watching the salamander rushing toward Grey who revealing himself as a mage by casting three spells used for defensive purposes. "However I guess it kinda one sided like another couple I met on my mother's base." she said as she watched the Salamander hit the barrier.

The she walked over to the Salamander as she was asking Grey why he casted those spells to ask "Excuse me miss but are you alright?" to get her attention.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

to Chaos:
"Guh... Finding a third roommate that is not some brat's getting harder than what I thought..." a long haired, sun kissed, tall young man who wears a plain white shirt and beige pants and in his mid 20's said while scratching the small beard, "And no, I am not taking that intellectual loudmouth in considering him for invitation as a third." he spoke in an uptight manner, "I do not get along with his kind."

"But he looks fun, Kashim." another young man in a pink polo shirt and green cargo pants said while adjusting his shades and the weight of his rucksack behind him, "He looks like the kind of a guy whom you might get along with since you're raised as a strict elitist."

"There is a difference between an elite who doesn't go around and flaunt his way of thinking in an arrogant manner and some intellectual snob whom I'd rather bury in the sands of Egypt to spare myself from hour long rant on his absolute knowledge." he hissed to him, "Besides, I'd rather have normal roommates than having a walking encyclopedia that doesn't even know when to silence himself so that I could speak with him on important matters, Roderick." he crossed his arms before sighing before taking notice of you, who is quite near to the two of them, "Oh, sorry about letting you hear my rant. It must have looked rather awful for you to see me at my worst..."
Jarek couldn't help bit to perk an ear at the sound if the two near him. It was....certainly an odd conversation the two were having. When the slighter older looking man apologized him, Jarek merely waved it off. "Oh, no, no trouble at all." He smiled, rubbing his short brown hair slightly, smiling. This actually might be a bit of a blessing. The two of them certainly seemed like they might be good room mates. They were in his age bracket definitely, if not a bit older, and certainly didnt seem like they would be insufferable to live with over the course of his learning here.

"If I may, you two said you were looking for a third room mate right? II haven't found a room mate myself yet." He started, hoping he was making a good impression. "I'm older than most of the others here, and I'm not a noisemaker." He said, trying to play up some good points on himself.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to EndZoner:
The Dark Elf smiled when you made that kind of an outburst. She seems to have enjoyed the fact that she managed to piss you off and showed it while walking away from you, who is now wet, lost, and angry. It also seems that this is the first time in your life that a girl, a Dark Elf to be precise, did not even go out of their length into doing something to you out of crushing out and kindness.

Then again, Dark Elves tend to enjoy the pained and submissive look in the people's faces. Why was that one Dark Elf not like them and outright pissed you off?

You were about to go and try to figure out where to go next after that wonderful conversation with the Avari when you somehow sprained your ankle at your third step and fell face first on the puddle in front of you. Now, you are really wet, lost, pissed, and in pain as you lie face first on the road with a sprained ankle. You might as well ask if this day couldn't get worse...

Which the fate decided to grant that question when the area felt cold... very cold. Sure winter cold is bad but this kind of cold may not be physically dangerous but it sure made you feel terrified. You did not notice that the rain stopped dropping since whatever being that emitted such a horrible aura is the reason why no more raindrops are falling to your head due to the terrible aura that surrounds the area.

Imagine her wearing a black business suit but her skirt is long, billowing, and black
"Are you all right?"

When you looked up to see who asked you, you saw a tall, pale, and bone white haired woman in a black, long sleeved business suit and long skirt robes look down on you as she covered the area with her umbrella to shield you both from the rain. Her eyes are glowing in a blue light, which made her even more terrifying to look at. If you could remember what type of a being have you met, you've definitely met a Lich. You wanted to act tough but your instincts tell you that pissing this one off will only backfire... horribly to be precise.

How will you deal with this one?

to Gamergirl64 and Kmon13:
"I'm fine..." the Salamander winced out of pain when Amora asked her question to her. She attempted to look tough but the feeling of smashing faces with a magical wall remains.

"Jasmina, please don't act tough." Grey blankly said when the fiery lizard girl tried to shrug off the fact that she might as well have smashed her body on a concrete wall that is backed with tritanianite alloy, "Also, what's that about me and Rica being a lovey-dovey couple?"

Apparently, he seems to have heard what Amora said, though he and Rica did not look offended. Jasmina though...

"Bwahahaha!" she started laughing when she heard about the implications of Grey and Rica together, "Oh man, you sure know how to find interesting characters, huh?"

"Wait..." Dina looked a bit confused... and hopeful for some reason, "Are you telling me that you," she pointed at Rica, "... and him," she then pointed at Grey, "... are not dating?"

"What made you think that we are both even in that kind of a relationship?" Rica said in a sweet manner while Grey smiles at the three girls, "He's my best friend, not my boyfriend. Isn't it normal for two different genders to have platonic relationships or did the monster folk culture from the Old Oerth where man and woman together equates to lovers started to spread to this place as well?"

"Besides, Grey's not the type of guy who likes to have that kind of relation. Just ask the friends that he brought from Moriya to study here, they'll say that Grey lacks the drive to chase skirts and is well-known for lacking a social life outside his studies, his work at the shrine, and his tutoring to the shrine's priestess about magic." Jasmina grinned when she elicited a face palm done by Grey to his person.

"Look... can we go now? I still have some things to do and I'm sure you two have something to do as well other than lolling around." the mage said in an irritated tone while looking at the door, "Sorry about hearing us talk stuff, girls." he looked at the trio who have witnessed the exchange.

As the strange group left, Dina smiled when the three of them are not looking. It seems that she is happy to know about a certain information and would probably act upon it. But before she will act upon that, she looked at the military family born and the Outsider Elf and said to them...

"So, how would you two like the three of us to be roommates for the rest of the school year?"

to Kaijin:
The one who spoke to you is a strangely effeminate blonde boy wearing a loose and long cream colored shirt that covers his short pants up to the nearest end of it. If one were to pass him off as a girl then they would have succeeded in doing so since he already looks like one.

He looked at you with his sea green eyes and smiled while putting both of his arms behind the back of his head. He seems to be enjoying the Noldorim's wonderful exchange with each other as the language gets a bit more stronger and bold... as well as crude and somehow inelegant due to the words that he could translate as the language of the sailors.

I sighed slightly as I haerd someone else talking about that scolding and I approached who was saying that almost instinctively "No doubt about it... But as long it all ends with swear words and foul vocabulary is okay..." I stopped for a second and made a little facepalm. "My... Where are my manners? Name's Siegfried, nice to meet you" I said as I extended my hand in a polite manner.

"Whuh?" somehow, you managed to break the femboy's concentration to what the Elves are talking about, "Sorry about that. I was eavesdropping to the Elves who are talking and didn't know that I spoke too loud." he seems a bit surprised when you started a conversation with him, "But since you introduce yourself, I guess that I should also return the favor as well. I am Merrill, pleased to meet you as well, Dragon Slayer." he seems to have used your name's preference to call you with that nickname.

to Chaos:
"If I may, you two said you were looking for a third room mate right? II haven't found a room mate myself yet." He started, hoping he was making a good impression. "I'm older than most of the others here, and I'm not a noisemaker." He said, trying to play up some good points on himself.

"Huh?" the man named Kashim looked startled when you suddenly joined in on the conversation.

"Hey, your timing's just right." the dreadlocks said to you with a toothy grin, "I was about to say screw it and look for a noisy roomie so that we could get a room to bunk in and endure his bullshit for the rest of the year."

"Rod, please be quiet." his counterpart looked displeased when the man said things in the most blunt and unsubtle manner as he went towards you, "Well, since you've seem to have caught the interest of my rather boisterous comrade..." he thumbed Rod, who is acknowledged what Kashim said to him with a V sign, "I believe that we should start with a little introduction. I-"

"The name's Rod." the dreadlocked man interrupted Kashim's introduction by somehow getting past him and shaking your hand vigorously, "Nice to meet you, man."

"You are way too eager, Lescatian." the Egyptian said to Rod with a sigh, "I'm Kashim Al de Baran, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Mister..."
Last edited by WodanYmirthe2nd on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

After seeing everyone act so casually about Grey, Sakura simply sighed. Am I just really paranoid, here? It seems that everyone has seen magic abilities a lot more often than me. She thought to herself, as she remembered some of the kids in one of the elementary schools she went to while in the orphanage always used their magic abilities to bully her. Sakura shook off this traumatizing memory, when Dina brought up the subject of being roommates. "Sounds like a great idea." She said with a smile. "I'd love to be roommates with you two."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

The Dark Elf smiled when you made that kind of an outburst. She seems to have enjoyed the fact that she managed to piss you off and showed it while walking away from you, who is now wet, lost, and angry. It also seems that this is the first time in your life that a girl, a Dark Elf to be precise, did not even go out of their length into doing something to you out of crushing out and kindness.

Then again, Dark Elves tend to enjoy the pained and submissive look in the people's faces. Why was that one Dark Elf not like them and outright pissed you off?
Brandon watched her as she walked away. That girl clearly pisses him off. However, he was surprise that she didn't even try to be nice to him. Which surprisingly almost every one that he has ever met tried to do on a first encounter. He was somewhat grateful that she didn't do that to him as it annoys the hell out of him. He decided that he has enough with being in the rain as it's not that fun. Unless you're a child of course, then it's very fun.
You were about to go and try to figure out where to go next after that wonderful conversation with the Avari when you somehow sprained your ankle at your third step and fell face first on the puddle in front of you. Now, you are really wet, lost, pissed, and in pain as you lie face first on the road with a sprained ankle. You might as well ask if this day couldn't get worse...
"Son of a bitch!", Brandon yelled in pain as he clutched his sprained ankle. How he tripped on a flat surface as well as the fact that he's walking on dirt is beyond anyone's guess. He is completely angry today as his face is covered in mud. Out of all things to say on a day like this. He just have to jinxed it. "How the hell can this day get any fucking worse?!", he yelled out at no one in particular as he continue to clutch his sprained ankle in pain.
Which the fate decided to grant that question when the area felt cold... very cold. Sure winter cold is bad but this kind of cold may not be physically dangerous but it sure made you feel terrified. You did not notice that the rain stopped dropping since whatever being that emitted such a horrible aura is the reason why no more raindrops are falling to your head due to the terrible aura that surrounds the area.
As predicted, the universe decided to answer him that his day had just gotten worse. Immediately after he had asked the rhetorical question, he felt a feeling that he has not felt for quite some time. He felt absolute terror. There were only few occasions where he felt this terror from before. And that's when he was being an ass to some of those magic users that he had met at one of his many previous schools.
Imagine her wearing a black business suit but her skirt is long, billowing, and black
"Are you all right?"
Once he heard someone talking to him. He quickly noticed that the rain had stopped falling on him. This clearly shows that whoever or whatever is sending out the feeling of terror is mostly looking down at him at this very moment. Realizing this, he decided to look up at the person talking to him.
When you looked up to see who asked you, you saw a tall, pale, and bone white haired woman in a black, long sleeved business suit and long skirt robes look down on you as she covered the area with her umbrella to shield you both from the rain. Her eyes are glowing in a blue light, which made her even more terrifying to look at. If you could remember what type of a being have you met, you've definitely met a Lich. You wanted to act tough but your instincts tell you that pissing this one off will only backfire... horribly to be precise.
He stared at her in silence for several seconds. He remembers what kind of creature she is. She was a Lich. He definitely remember and know the species. Who can blame him? He regretted his decision when he picked on one which resulted in him being covered in a special type of powder that increase his sensitivity to touch greatly. Some of the other monsters that he was an ass to took advantage of that incident and needless to say, it was the greatest payback for them.
How will you deal with this one?
He may not know who she is, but he is not risking being an ass to her. However, it will be difficult to not being an ass. Since it's in his being for a very long time. Realizing that she's still waiting for an answer, he proceeded to respond. "Me? Well I'm laying on the ground, in the rain, covered in mud as a result, and clutching my ankle in pain while at the same time late on the first day of school. So to answer your question... I'm just peachy.", he said sarcastically. "So... mind telling me where the hell is the nurse's office so I can get my fucking ankle check?", he asked the Lich. He made sure to tone down his sarcasm and rudeness. He doesn't really have the time to look for the nurse's office by himself with a broken ankle.
Last edited by EndZoner on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote: to Chaos:
"Huh?" the man named Kashim looked startled when you suddenly joined in on the conversation.

"Hey, your timing's just right." the dreadlocks said to you with a toothy grin, "I was about to say screw it and look for a noisy roomie so that we could get a room to bunk in and endure his bullshit for the rest of the year."

"Rod, please be quiet." his counterpart looked displeased when the man said things in the most blunt and unsubtle manner as he went towards you, "Well, since you've seem to have caught the interest of my rather boisterous comrade..." he thumbed Rod, who is acknowledged what Kashim said to him with a V sign, "I believe that we should start with a little introduction. I-"

"The name's Rod." the dreadlocked man interrupted Kashim's introduction by somehow getting past him and shaking your hand vigorously, "Nice to meet you, man."

"You are way too eager, Lescatian." the Egyptian said to Rod with a sigh, "I'm Kashim Al de Baran, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Mister..."
A small chuckle was stifled behind his hand at the way the two seemed to bounce off each other so well. They seemed like good enough roommates.

"Jarek, Jarek Callenon." he said, pronouncing it in the slightly odd accent. People often had trouble with his first name, being so different from its spelling in pronunciation.

"Its nice to meet you both as well Rod and Kashim. I'm certainly glad I didn't have to settle for getting saddled with roommates not to my nature. I suppose we should go to see where we will be having this long year together.” He said, taking his bag over his shoulder as he looked at his two new roommates.