San Atruscan Academy

In Character: Prologue (not the Day 1 of School)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: San Atruscan Academy

Post by Kmon13 »

"I'm fine..." the Salamander winced out of pain when Amora asked her question to her. She attempted to look tough but the feeling of smashing faces with a magical wall remains.

"Jasmina, please don't act tough." Grey blankly said when the fiery lizard girl tried to shrug off the fact that she might as well have smashed her body on a concrete wall that is backed with tritanianite alloy, "Also, what's that about me and Rica being a lovey-dovey couple?"

Apparently, he seems to have heard what Amora said, though he and Rica did not look offended. Jasmina though...
Seeing the errors she made in her assumption, she quickly apologized “It was a mistake on my part Grey I’ve read a lot of my Stepmother’s Romance Novels and meant no offence to you or your friends plus I read about how Monster girl races and how they react around those they really like.” She said remembering how her stepmother who was a Vampire reacted around father before and after the engagement.

"Bwahahaha!" she started laughing when she heard about the implications of Grey and Rica together, "Oh man, you sure know how to find interesting characters, huh?"

"Wait..." Dina looked a bit confused... and hopeful for some reason, "Are you telling me that you," she pointed at Rica, "... and him," she then pointed at Grey, "... are not dating?"

"What made you think that we are both even in that kind of a relationship?" Rica said in a sweet manner while Grey smiles at the three girls, "He's my best friend, not my boyfriend. Isn't it normal for two different genders to have platonic relationships or did the monster folk culture from the Old Oerth where man and woman together equates to lovers started to spread to this place as well?"

"Besides, Grey's not the type of guy who likes to have that kind of relation. Just ask the friends that he brought from Moriya to study here, they'll say that Grey lacks the drive to chase skirts and is well-known for lacking a social life outside his studies, his work at the shrine, and his tutoring to the shrine's priestess about magic." Jasmina grinned when she elicited a face palm done by Grey to his person.
Wow he trained under a Shrine Priestess and has no romantic attachments he worse off than herself when she was at the academy.

"Look... can we go now? I still have some things to do and I'm sure you two have something to do as well other than lolling around." the mage said in an irritated tone while looking at the door, "Sorry about hearing us talk stuff, girls." he looked at the trio who have witnessed the exchange.

As the strange group left, Dina smiled when the three of them are not looking. It seems that she is happy to know about a certain information and would probably act upon it. But before she will act upon that, she looked at the military family born and the Outsider Elf and said to them...

"So, how would you two like the three of us to be roommates for the rest of the school year?"

Actually, I think I would like that and your council could prevent me from making any more mistakes like I just did with Grey just now. So why don’t we check out our new living quarters.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Kaijin:
Spoiler: show
The one who spoke to you is a strangely effeminate blonde boy wearing a loose and long cream colored shirt that covers his short pants up to the nearest end of it. If one were to pass him off as a girl then they would have succeeded in doing so since he already looks like one.

He looked at you with his sea green eyes and smiled while putting both of his arms behind the back of his head. He seems to be enjoying the Noldorim's wonderful exchange with each other as the language gets a bit more stronger and bold... as well as crude and somehow inelegant due to the words that he could translate as the language of the sailors.

I sighed slightly as I haerd someone else talking about that scolding and I approached who was saying that almost instinctively "No doubt about it... But as long it all ends with swear words and foul vocabulary is okay..." I stopped for a second and made a little facepalm. "My... Where are my manners? Name's Siegfried, nice to meet you" I said as I extended my hand in a polite manner.
"Whuh?" somehow, you managed to break the femboy's concentration to what the Elves are talking about, "Sorry about that. I was eavesdropping to the Elves who are talking and didn't know that I spoke too loud." he seems a bit surprised when you started a conversation with him, "But since you introduce yourself, I guess that I should also return the favor as well. I am Merrill, pleased to meet you as well, Dragon Slayer." she seems to have used your name's preference to call you with that nickname.
My "interlocutor" looked a bit too surprised of hearing me adressing to him, it almost looked like I scared the hell out of the poor thing. Maybe he wasn't too focused on "lively show" put by that annoyingly noisy and foul mouthed bunch that have been "livening up" the whole introductory meeting, maybe he wasn't expecting me to adress to him or maybe he was just thinking out loud... Didn't matter I seemed to get his attention.

His turquoise eyes locked on me while still sporting a carefree and amused attitude from watching those fellows from before, I couldn't help but notice but this guy looked girly... the thought of him being a girl who wandered a bit too far and got lost, thus ending up in the wrong gender dormitory even popped up in my mind a couple of times as I was listening his voice.
"Dragon Slayer huh... not a bad nickname to be known as..." I chuckled slightly at the folkloric reference made by my interlocutor. "Well it's nice to meet you, Merrill" I made a little pause as I scratched the back of my head as I tried to to think or rather recall something "By the way... Do you remember where do I have to sign up to have a room and a roommate assigned by any chance? With all that ruckus going on during the whole meeting it was kinda hard to grasp the details... But it's not like I'm that picky when it comes to roommates though, as long as I have ceiling over my head and a bed to rest at night I'm fine"
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Clown Swordsman
Favorite Monster Type: None

I GOT SHIT DONE!

Post by WodanYmirthe2nd »

to Kmon13 and GamerGirl64:
"I think we'll have to ask for the keys first before we get to see our room, Amora." Dina pointed at the hallway that leads to the ground floor rooms and the Caretaker's quarters, which is also sporting a long line of girls getting the keys to their rooms, "I'll go and get the keys for our room. You both should wait here."

In a flash, the French left the two of you and got in line before the Elf. The latter looked displeased when the former got to the position that she was going to take first but decided not to act on it.

"[That boy a while ago...]" a white haired Elf girl spoke in Quenya to her fellow Elf nearby, "[I can sense a large amount of Primal Energy from him.]" she said in a worried manner.

"[Agreed...]" the other Elf whose half of her face has intricate tribal markings on the left side responded positively to the white haired Elf's assumption, "[It is rare to encounter those that give out that kind of energy if you are not a Magus who lived before the Day of Defilement or a Highborn Elf.]"

"[That Outsider Elf must have sensed it as well, Luthien. She was extremely close to that human who wields that energy.]" she pointed her thumb at Sakura, "[Despite the fact that she has a disgusting human name, a mind filled with nothing but human knowledge, and have adopted the human's mediocre way of life, I can tell that she could sense the raw, undiluted powers that once ruled the old domains that our ancestors thread upon.]"

Anyone who did not know how to speak in ancient Elvish tongue would not understand what are the elves talking about. Most of the elven dialects that are recorded in the history are hard to comprehend and usually not taught to the general public. There are at least ten different elvish dialects that are known and it is extremely rare to see humans know such language and Outsider elves who fully hugged human culture are not the most knowledgeable speakers of the language.

One of those few fluent speakers of the elven dialect was a well-known author of the Lord of the Rings and the stories connected to it, a historical tale of a battle between the ancient evil and an alliance of humans, dwarves, the faery kind, and elves. The said speaker was taught of the language thanks to his friendship with them and his marriage to one of them.

“[His name was Crestwell was it?]” the white head asked her tattooed companion, “[Wasn’t that the clan name of the same person who died in-.]”

“[Do not speak of that day, Luthien.]” are all that the tattooed elf said with her face contorted to pure disgust, “[Show some respect on that date and do not speak of it so freely.]”

to EndZoner:
”The Infirmary is next to the Gymnasium and the College Department. You wouldn’t miss it since that is the only building on this campus grounds that is painted white.” the Lich said in an informative manner, “I could bring you there but I have important businesses to attend to.” she added.

Suddenly, the air is filled with more power thanks to the Lich. At first you thought that she would heal you on the spot...

Then you remembered that Liches cannot do any healing arts.

You saw the ground below you having an intricate spell circle. It gave off a flash of blinding white light, causing your senses to be distorted for the next ninety seconds. You now know the feeling of a man being warped from one place to another. Unlike the last Lich that you have met, that one was purely businesslike and professional... just like every other Liches that live (or unlive, whatever the dead usually do) in the world.

Seriously, why is that last Lich that you have met was not like the rest? Isn’t she supposed to be research first and romance later?

“Wow... the year hasn’t even started yet and I already have my very first casualty.” a cheery voice of a man said as your senses reorient themselves.

You are now standing at the office of a gray haired, elderly doctor whose white coat is draping his blue shirt and black pants. His office has a small bookshelf in behind the desk, a small portrait of him and a blonde girl who is in fencing attire and holding a trophy and hanging on the wall next to a human body chart, and three plush seats with one behind the desk.

“Welcome to the infirmary, son.” the man said with a smile, “I’m the Chief Physician here, Arthur Lear Altiem.” he introduced himself to you, “Now, what seems to be the problem?”

to Chaos:
”Heh, quite right on your description of what this year might be, Jarek.” Kashim smirked at you. “Rod, get the keys to our new room. Make it somewhere at the first or second floor, will you?”

“Got it, sit tight and wait there okay?” with that, Rod left for the line to get the keys.

“Lescatians and their over the top enthusiasm...” the Egyptian rubbed his forehead.

If you remember your history lesson, the Lescatians are one of the nationalities that live in the Americas. When they were discovered in the 1600’s, not only did they prove that magic exists; they also showed the world that there’s nothing to fear about it. Though in the 1500’s, the Catholic Church is still a predominant power and called the Americas as the land of the demons, pagans, and sinners. They also forced the other nations influenced by their religion to avoid any contact with the said continent. It was not a pretty business for them since colonizing the Americas came to a grinding halt after that and explorations in Asia got harder due to the lack of ports established by most European powers.

Not to mention the fact that they have to pass through the United African Nations in order to explore Asia that is as heretical as the Americas due to the liberties freely given away to the Magical Beings.

Though magic also exists in Europe, it was also severely culled down by the Inquisition and the Church out of fear. It would take at least four hundred and fifty years before the Magical Europe finally establishes actual contacts with the Magical Americas... which will also go badly due to how backward Magical Europe and its society is.

“So, care to tell me a story of why you are here, Jarek?” asked Kashim as he decided to sit down in a recently vacated plush chair nearby.

to Kaijin:
“I don’t mind, Dragon Slayer.” Merrill agreed with the offer that you have given to him, “you can get the room keys at the office of the caretaker. You’ll see it next to the last rooms of the first floor and has no number plate on it.” he said informatively.

“Merrill, we need another roommate to be able to get the keys.” said another voice nearby... which also surprises the femboy.

Next to Merrill, who just jumped back from the source of the voice, is a black haired boy of Chinese descent. His hairstyle screams anime fan due to how much hairgel is used to style it to be spiky. He wears a bright orange shirt and blue pants, with the former being too bright in its own way that people will notice it all the time.

“Didn’t see you there, Khan...” he said to the spike haired boy, “Dragon Slayer, this is Terence Khan. Khan, Siegfried.”

“Sup.” was all that Khan said to you.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: I GOT SHIT DONE!

Post by EndZoner »

”The Infirmary is next to the Gymnasium and the College Department. You wouldn’t miss it since that is the only building on this campus grounds that is painted white.” the Lich said in an informative manner, “I could bring you there but I have important businesses to attend to.” she added.
Brandon nodded to her for the information. "Alright, thanks. I'll limp my way to- Hey, what the hell are you doing?", Brandon asked the Lich when he noticed something strange with the air.
Suddenly, the air is filled with more power thanks to the Lich. At first you thought that she would heal you on the spot...

Then you remembered that Liches cannot do any healing arts.

You saw the ground below you having an intricate spell circle. It gave off a flash of blinding white light, causing your senses to be distorted for the next ninety seconds. You now know the feeling of a man being warped from one place to another. Unlike the last Lich that you have met, that one was purely businesslike and professional... just like every other Liches that live (or unlive, whatever the dead usually do) in the world.

Seriously, why is that last Lich that you have met was not like the rest? Isn’t she supposed to be research first and romance later?
Well to be honest, the Lich that he had met before never took part in the gangbang. He never really specify about the incident. Only some of the monsters that he was a jerk to participated. She simply threw the powder at him which lead to his rape. For the whole ordeal, that Lich was too busy scribbling down her notes from the incident. As far as anyone would know, she could have taken advantage of his reputation for her experiment. The school they had attended were already familiar with his attitude. Most of the time, he gets himself in trouble which lead to fights or rape for him. In fact, once the school found out about the incident, the staffs told him that it was his own fault for being a jerk. He was certain that the Lich that caused the incident didn't get in trouble and had already taken notes of the results from his ordeal.
“Wow... the year hasn’t even started yet and I already have my very first casualty.” a cheery voice of a man said as your senses reorient themselves.
"I blame karma.", Brandon replied as he waited for his senses to come back. Once they have returned, he decided to look around the room he's in.
You are now standing at the office of a gray haired, elderly doctor whose white coat is draping his blue shirt and black pants. His office has a small bookshelf in behind the desk, a small portrait of him and a blonde girl who is in fencing attire and holding a trophy and hanging on the wall next to a human body chart, and three plush seats with one behind the desk.
'So that must be the guy in charge of the Infirmary.', Brandon thought to himself as he continue looking around until he noticed the picture. 'Hm, must be his daughter.', he thought as his thoughts were interrupted by the old man.
“Welcome to the infirmary, son.” the man said with a smile, “I’m the Chief Physician here, Arthur Lear Altiem.” he introduced himself to you, “Now, what seems to be the problem?”
'I fucking called it.', he mentally said to himself when Arthur introduced himself. "I sprained my left ankle.", Brandon simply replied to the chief.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

“I don’t mind, Dragon Slayer.” Merrill agreed with the offer that you have given to him, “you can get the room keys at the office of the caretaker. You’ll see it next to the last rooms of the first floor and has no number plate on it.” he said informatively.

“Merrill, we need another roommate to be able to get the keys.” said another voice nearby... which also surprises the femboy.

Next to Merrill, who just jumped back from the source of the voice, is a black haired boy of Chinese descent. His hairstyle screams anime fan due to how much hairgel is used to style it to be spiky. He wears a bright orange shirt and blue pants, with the former being too bright in its own way that people will notice it all the time.

“Didn’t see you there, Khan...” he said to the spike haired boy, “Dragon Slayer, this is Terence Khan. Khan, Siegfried.”

“Sup.” was all that Khan said to you.
"I see, thanks for the help". I nodded slightly after hearing Merrill's explanation, he sure was helpful. While we were still talking a voice caught the attention of my interlocutor surprising him and truth to be told me as well.

This new interlocutor was apparently a friend or at the very least acquaintance of Merrill's, he was an Asian or at least of Asian descent boy and his style could be easily described as...gaudy, it almost looked like he was the main character from a child's anime but regardless of his appearance he looked like good guy.

"Nice to meet you" I answered to my new acquaintance while thinking on the words he said a few moments before being introduced to me. "So... You guys need someone to get a room and I need a roof over my head. Do we have a deal? It would be killing two birds with one stone".
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)
Re: I GOT SHIT DONE!

Post by Kmon13 »

WodanYmirthe2nd wrote:to Kmon13 and GamerGirl64:
► Show Spoiler

"Fine, let's get the keys for the Dorm room so we can better know each other or before I put my foot in my mouth again," Amora said with a blush of embarrassment. "I also need to examine the campus since I'm bound to get lost around here," she added.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Destined Paths Of Eden
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

Time Skipping

9:55 am
Thirty minutes later...
Weather: Light Rain

to EndZoner:
"Don't come back again, kiddo." Dr. Altiem said to you in a lighthearted way as a you were about to close the door and walk out of the clinic with a slowly recovering left ankle that is wrapped in warm, white bandages, "You can remove those wraps as soon as it loses its juice."

It is quite amazing how medicine advanced these days. Magic and technology made it possible for humans to live longer than the age of 100 while still having a body of an adult in his early prime. Your ankle felt another burst of warmth as the white bandages send another small pulse of healing wave into it. It took at least twenty five minutes for the Chief Physician to diagnose you since he haven't had any student medical record that he could use to refer on and the sent medical records that are given by enrollees were not yet given to him. He asked you a series of questions on your health preferences, ran a test to see if you have Magical Rejection traits by having you hold a magical ball and see if the ball won't crumble thanks to you either dissipating or absorbing the magic, and checked your body for vital statistics.

Needless to say, he said that you won't be attending the general medical check-ups that will happen the day after tomorrow and he also added that you are not a Rejector, which also means that you can take magic in and out of your body.

You walk the white walled halls of the infirmary, passing by few human and monster doctors and nurses that are currently present, ignoring the somewhat unprofessional flirting of three succubus doctors and two werecat nurses, and making your way to the entrance of the infirmary. You have noticed that the rain is getting weaker now, though the grayed clouds still loom. When your eyes see the exit, you saw three figures opened the door and entered while folding the umbrellas that they have brought with them.

However, you did not have a good look on their face since you were too focused in getting out of the infirmary. But you still heard some bits of their conversation, which involves fights, injuries, and whimsical blonde girls. You also took notice that the temperature got a little hotter, like as if you were near a bonfire and cooled down as soon as you are out of the infirmary.

to Kaijin:
Terrence, or Terry as he refer himself as such, and Merrill agreed to be your roommate. Though getting the key to your new room took a while since the line was already long as it is, the conversation that you had with the two was quite interesting.

The two of them were invited to study in the Academy since the place where they were supposed to go and take their High School was destroyed along with their hometown, Moriya. The name Moriya brought back memories to you since it was reported last year that an eight tailed kitsune went mad in the said town and flooded it with her energy to a point that it nearly turned into a Demon Realm. Luckily, the incident only took three and a half days to resolve it since there were people who haven't been turned inside the enslaved town of Moriya and two pissed off local deities of the Earth and the Wind who took out the Inari that caused the incident.

The aftermath of the battle consisted of massive collateral damages that will take years to repair, numerous cases of some of the humans turning into either kitsunes, incubi, succubi, or alps, dead bodies, wounded, and missing people, and homelessness of the residents of Moriya.

The two of them however, did not know the details of the battle since they said that they were rather lucky few to evacuate the city when the kitsune haven't erected a barrier to keep them into the town but still, the experience of losing their homes are traumatizing on their part.

When the three of you got the key to your room, which is on the ground floor, you've all brought your possessions and luggages with you so that you could store them into the room.
Image Inside the room that you've managed to acquire, the luggages are stored on the Living Area for now since:

"Okay... who gets which part of the room, you guys?" the question on who will be having which bedroom area was asked by Terry, "I want the one near the living area though, how about you two?"

"I don't know..." Merrill however, looks troubled as he decides, "I think Dragon Slayer should be the first to pick."

to Kmon13 (Due to Gamergirl64 suffering a case of absentia, I will have to take temporary control of her PC in order to get the story going. Sorry, Gamergirl64):
Image With Dina being able to get the keys to the room on the second floor near the staircase, she gets to be the one to pick her part of the room, which is at the middle. Sakura claimed the bed area near the living area while you claimed the last bed area near the restroom.

After the three of you put away your luggages and possessions, Sakura decided that she will stay in the room for a little while in order to rest. Dina however, wanting to see the outsides of the campus since she already toured the campus before you, have left. She also said about wanting to find Grey in order to get his contact number while taking out her umbrella from one of her bags.

You plan on going around the campus in order to have a look-see on its facilities. But then you saw something strange as you look for your umbrella.

A man with a graying hair and in a clean and surprisingly dry business suit is walking around the campus with everyone passing by ignoring him. He looked up and locked his eyes onto you for a second before waving a hello to you and walked away.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Jarek could not help but grin as Rod seemed more than eager to get moving, along with Kashim. He hefted his bag, and started to walk to the hallway where the rooms started, hoping planing to wait there with Kashim for Rod. My history lessons do briefly come to mind, but my musing upon it was brief as Kashim interjected with a question.

“Hmn? Oh, yes, well.” he started, getting his bearing back. “I failed a half a year of highschool do to some medical complications. I debated going back to my old school, but when I heard that I could come here, and immediately start post secondary school after my half highschool year, I couldn't help but jump at that opportunity. Not to mention that that, with all this mixed peoples here, its a haven for those learning to want to learn history, something I'm hoping to get my degree in.”
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Don't come back again, kiddo." Dr. Altiem said to you in a lighthearted way as a you were about to close the door and walk out of the clinic with a slowly recovering left ankle that is wrapped in warm, white bandages, "You can remove those wraps as soon as it loses its juice."
He looked down at his ankle before responding. "Alright, thanks for the help, Chief.", Brandon said to the chief. "Also, no promises.", he added before walking away.
It is quite amazing how medicine advanced these days. Magic and technology made it possible for humans to live longer than the age of 100 while still having a body of an adult in his early prime. Your ankle felt another burst of warmth as the white bandages send another small pulse of healing wave into it. It took at least twenty five minutes for the Chief Physician to diagnose you since he haven't had any student medical record that he could use to refer on and the sent medical records that are given by enrollees were not yet given to him. He asked you a series of questions on your health preferences, ran a test to see if you have Magical Rejection traits by having you hold a magical ball and see if the ball won't crumble thanks to you either dissipating or absorbing the magic, and checked your body for vital statistics.

Needless to say, he said that you won't be attending the general medical check-ups that will happen the day after tomorrow and he also added that you are not a Rejector, which also means that you can take magic in and out of your body.
"Well at least I won't have to waste my time tomorrow.", he said to himself. He might be able to use the time to get more familiar with this school. The idea of him getting lost is just too stupid for him to do. "And it's nice to know that I can use magic.", Brandon continued to mutter to himself. 'I wonder if I can do some cool spells.'', he thought to himself, 'Would make vandalism a hell of a lot more fun.', he thought with a smirk on his face as he continue to walk.
You walk the white walled halls of the infirmary, passing by few human and monster doctors and nurses that are currently present, ignoring the somewhat unprofessional flirting of three succubus doctors and two werecat nurses, and making your way to the entrance of the infirmary. You have noticed that the rain is getting weaker now, though the grayed clouds still loom. When your eyes see the exit, you saw three figures opened the door and entered while folding the umbrellas that they have brought with them.
Brandon paid no attention to the three figures that just walked into the infirmary. He was too busy thinking about leaving the infirmary and getting to assembly. He also made a mental note to not mention about the flirting he had just received a few minutes ago to his mother when he decided to call her or vice versa. Knowing his mother, she probably demanded that he should give those five a chance. The woman was so open minded that she doesn't really care about age or species as long as it's legal and make him happy. He just need to avoid mentioning about the infirmary and he should be golden. He continue to walk towards the exit until he finally notice the three figures.
However, you did not have a good look on their face since you were too focused in getting out of the infirmary. But you still heard some bits of their conversation, which involves fights, injuries, and whimsical blonde girls. You also took notice that the temperature got a little hotter, like as if you were near a bonfire and cooled down as soon as you are out of the infirmary.
When he walked passed the three figures, Brandon's ears perked up when he heard about fight, injuries, and whimsical blondes. The whimsical blondes part was of no concern to him, but the fight and injuries sure did. He wonders if fights are very common here. He sure hope so, it would boring as hell if he doesn't find an outlet. He continue to think a bit more about the conversation until he noticed the sudden change in temperature. At first, Brandon wanted to find the source of the temperature change, but realized that he made have just walked past a monster with an affinity to fire. He decided to ignore the temperature change and continue to walk out of the infirmary.

When Brandon finally exited the infirmary, he soon realized something after taking three steps outside. "Shit! I forgot to ask the guy about where to go!", he yelled out loud. He cursed to himself as he failed to remember his main issue. He had the time to ask, but he didn't! "Shit! I really need to find out where to go!", he continue to yell out loud. He is seriously thinking about start wondering around in the school building until he found the place he needs to be.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Re: Time Skipping

Post by Kmon13 »

to Kmon13 (Due to Gamergirl64 suffering a case of absentia, I will have to take temporary control of her PC in order to get the story going. Sorry, Gamergirl64):
► Show Spoiler

Amora waved back before walking on ahead to find the location library before heading back only to wonder to herself if she made the right choice in leaving home instead of joining the military academy like her mother wanted her to but was happy about the fact of being here but still had the voice of the matron in replaying in her mind before looking at the map she was given to find her bearings.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Sakura sighed as she fell back on her bed. "Ah, I'm so tired~..." She said to herself. Once she got comfortable, she closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

(Don't really have much to reply with for now, so I guess I'll just wait)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Terrence, or Terry as he refer himself as such, and Merrill agreed to be your roommate. Though getting the key to your new room took a while since the line was already long as it is, the conversation that you had with the two was quite interesting.

The two of them were invited to study in the Academy since the place where they were supposed to go and take their High School was destroyed along with their hometown, Moriya. The name Moriya brought back memories to you since it was reported last year that an eight tailed kitsune went mad in the said town and flooded it with her energy to a point that it nearly turned into a Demon Realm. Luckily, the incident only took three and a half days to resolve it since there were people who haven't been turned inside the enslaved town of Moriya and two pissed off local deities of the Earth and the Wind who took out the Inari that caused the incident.

The aftermath of the battle consisted of massive collateral damages that will take years to repair, numerous cases of some of the humans turning into either kitsunes, incubi, succubi, or alps, dead bodies, wounded, and missing people, and homelessness of the residents of Moriya.

The two of them however, did not know the details of the battle since they said that they were rather lucky few to evacuate the city when the kitsune haven't erected a barrier to keep them into the town but still, the experience of losing their homes are traumatizing on their part.

When the three of you got the key to your room, which is on the ground floor, you've all brought your possessions and luggages with you so that you could store them into the room.

Inside the room that you've managed to acquire, the luggages are stored on the Living Area for now since:

"Okay... who gets which part of the room, you guys?" the question on who will be having which bedroom area was asked by Terry, "I want the one near the living area though, how about you two?"

"I don't know..." Merrill however, looks troubled as he decides, "I think Dragon Slayer should be the first to pick."
We managed to wrap the room issue up and killing two birds with one stone, knowing that I actually had a roof over my head at nights was quite a relief.
While waiting to get the key we got to know ourselves a little better, and boy compared to this fellows my backstory and reasons to be here... were pretty much a joke...
"Such a story indeed, and a sad one to that... I'm really sorry to hear that and I hope that things begin to go smoothly for you from now on" I told them without being fully unable to imagine all they had to go through.
Once we got the key we moved to the room and it was bigger than I expected and pretty nicely equiped, I could get used to live here pretty quickly, that was for sure.
Terry was the most clever of us all and was the first of choosing his room, choosing the the one closer to the living area.... which lead to Merrill and me to choose our "sanctuaries" now.
"While it was not necessary, I fully appreaciate the gesture" I told him as soon as I heard his well thought offer "Well then... If you don't mind I'll get the middle one" I answered while thinking quite satisfied about my choice, it was literally close to everything and compared to the others seemed to have a better organized layout.
WodanYmirthe2nd
High Priestess
High Priestess

to Chaos: (since you answered, timeskipping by thirty minutes)
As the two of you spoke while Rod is waiting in line, Kashim started talking about his reason why he is invited to study in the San Atruscan Academy.

He was given an invitation to study after being referred to a scholarship by the faculty of his High School back at Cairo. He also came here in order to improve and increase his family business's connection to major corporations that are based in San Atruscia. Though at first, he wanted to stay in the United African Union since he really did not want to leave but with enough persuasion from his teachers, well-meaning friends, advisors, and guardians, he agreed on going overseas to study.

The course that he enrolled into is Business Management since there are professors in the Academy that once worked with the branch and major companies that are based in the very city itself. Cairo may have universities and colleges that offer Business Management but the idea of learning about how to run corporations and businesses from the former executives and business people turned professors would be highly beneficial to him.

You've asked what kind of business that Kashim's family ran, he answered food and agricultural industry. The business that his family ran is still a fledgling but in time, he will make sure that it will become one of the biggest and well-known corporations. When you asked about his parents, he became silent.

Whatever happened to his parents or whoever they are, he is not in a talkative mood to speak about them.

"Guys!" the two of you saw Rod running back to the two of you with three keys with key chains on one of his left hand. "We got our room keys, get your bags and lets go." he added as he hastily grabbed his bags and went to the room before the two of you could even grab your bags."

"So damned energetic..." Rod sighed while slinging one of his travel bags.

(refer to the previous images of the Dorm Rooms)

to EndZoner:
"Try going to the Administrator's Building." an answer came from your side while you were too busy with your thoughts about being lost and yelling out loud.

The one who answered you, a brown haired and furred Large Mouse wearing a breezy white blouse adorned with red ribbons and crimson shorts responded to your yelling with annoyance as she uncovered her ears. Once more, this is the third time you have met a monster folk who did not goggle at you like a choice steak and either annoyed or helped you.

"There are monster folks who have really sensitive ears, you know?" she said in an irritated tone, "Can't you ask without trying to break someone's eardrums?"

After saying that, she opened the door to the Infirmary, her worm-like tail moving and curling. But before she closed the door:

"The Administrator's Building is in front of you if you're about to scream out loud for directions." she added with her chocolate brown eyes looking at you with annoyance. "Do try not screaming too loud unless you want to attract unwanted attention."

(refer to the map provided in the OOC page.)

to Kmon13:
The Library's location is next to the Administrator's Building and in front of the monster folk dormitory. You can hear the excited chatters that emanate from the said dormitory. There are also a small number of curious human males and females who are looking and pointing at the very same building that houses the monster folks. When some of the resident student monster girls saw the crowd that formed just outside their building, they waved at some of them and even blew kisses at some of the boys that are looking at them.

But there's something that caught your interest, a man in a black business suit who seems to look like Grey, only older and more serious looking than the former. On his left hand is a cigarette butt in between his fingers that recently fizzled out and on his right hand is a purple umbrella. He stood away from the crowd and looked at both the humans and the monster folks for a while and smiled.

"Looks like your dreams are coming true, Guinevere..." he said with an amused tone as he walked towards your direction, giving you a short look in the eye before passing through you and pocketing his left hand.

to GamerGirl64:
You are floating...

You did not know why but you are floating...

But that did not matter to you, for your mind saw something right now horrible right now.

You are in a very spacious room. Numerous columns are broken, the glassed roof are broken and has ropes dangling on it, fire and smoke are covering many areas, dead bodies are abundant near the broken chairs and tables that formed a circle, and numerous beings in military gear and gas masks are fighting against bleeding and wounded survivors with magic, bullets, blades, and fists.

You cannot hear anything, nor smell anything. When you tried touching something, your hand just went through it. You tried to scream but your mouth does not make any sound. All you can do is to watch as the scene unfolds around you.

You saw a heavily injured little boy, missing an eye, an arm, and a leg, barely hanging on to his life as his dying mother desperately transfers what little energy that she has to keep her son alive. You saw a woman in a tattered black suit, surrounded by many militia men and fighting all of them at the same time, shot in numerous areas and yet remaining alive as she takes the lives of one man after another. You saw an elven male, struggling to disarm another militia man who is firing his pistol on air and stab him with a knife with the other when they are both held down.

Only for the elven male to be kicked off and get shot...

At least that was what the militia man was planning until one woman took a bullet to her chest for the elf. She now lays on the ground with dull eyes, an indication that she has died. When you looked closer to the face of the woman, she looked very familiar. You can't seem to put your mind into it but she looked very familiar.

But before you could even take a good look at her, everything faded into darkness.

"Are you all right, dear?" a voice snapped you out from your short nap.

to Kaijin:
And so, you have resolved issue of who gets which part of the room. Merrill smiled as he hauled his luggage to his area and Terry to his, you've began to get your stuff into your room. As you put your stuff in where you want them to be, you looked at the window, where it lets you view the pathways where people are walking around without any care for the world.

You saw a man in a black business suit and holding a purple umbrella walking by along with numerous Succubi that seductively giggled at him. Though you laso saw the man ignore them and went on to his business. Seconds after that, you saw an executive chair barreling and spinning about while you hear a childish loud glee and a Baphomet in the most formal and yet frilly dress chasing the said chair. Next second after, a messy haired youth and a young man who wears a white head band and holds an umbrella having a loud conversation about food and drinks.

"Hey Dragon Slayer." you looked at the doorway and saw Merrill, holding an umbrella, "I'll be going out and have a tour around the town. Wanna come?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Try going to the Administrator's Building." an answer came from your side while you were too busy with your thoughts about being lost and yelling out loud.
You nearly jumped out of your skin when the voice answered your question. Fortunately, you were prepared for any more sudden appearances of others. You managed to restrained yourself from yelping in surprise. However, you did became surprised and turn to the person right next to you as if you just noticed her. Which is essentially what you did.
The one who answered you, a brown haired and furred Large Mouse wearing a breezy white blouse adorned with red ribbons and crimson shorts responded to your yelling with annoyance as she uncovered her ears. Once more, this is the third time you have met a monster folk who did not goggle at you like a choice steak and either annoyed or helped you.
You gave her an amused look. You could have made several insults that included rats being sneaky, but you held your tongue because you don't to cross that line of being an a-hole. You're an asshole, but you're not that kind of asshole. You'll just get to the point. "The hell with that tone of voice?", he asked rudely.
"There are monster folks who have really sensitive ears, you know?" she said in an irritated tone, "Can't you ask without trying to break someone's eardrums?"

After saying that, she opened the door to the Infirmary, her worm-like tail moving and curling. But before she closed the door:

"The Administrator's Building is in front of you if you're about to scream out loud for directions." she added with her chocolate brown eyes looking at you with annoyance. "Do try not screaming too loud unless you want to attract unwanted attention."
"Well you might as well getting earplugs, but that just go against my very nature of being an asshole!", he said jokingly. "I yell when I'm angry, pissed, annoyed, or moody! Oh, a bit of warning for you, I'm always in one of those moods!", he said as he did not care that he just insulted himself. With that done, he turned his back to the large mouse before making his way to the Administrator's Building and entering it. Hopefully, you get your damn answers now. You walked up to the receptionist's desk. "Hey, I got here late. Can you tell me where I need to go?", he asked. He just got here and he was finally getting his damn answers. He's not going to waste his time by being an asshole now.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kmon13 »

to Kmon13:
► Show Spoiler
Amora looked over to see Grey but he wasn't wearing what he was when she met him earlier.

"Strange I didn't know he smoked?" she mused to herself before heading toward the library she wanted to get registered before seeing what they had and if no one was there she'd just go back to her dorm to read.

She also made it a note to ask Grey about Guinevere later.
Last edited by Kmon13 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destined Paths Of Eden
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

When Sakura found herself in such a horrid place, she couldn't help but stare in horror at the scene. She tried to reach out to some of the injured and dead, only for her hand to go through anything she tried to touch. She eventually found herself next to the woman in tattered clothes, and when she saw the militia men around them, Sakura covered her head, waiting to get shot, only to find that she wasn't being aimed at, and any bulled that when her direction went right through her. She watched as the elven boy struggled and fell, and as the woman took the bullet to the chest, she held out her arm. "No..." She tried to get out, but there was still no sound able to come from her mouth.

When it all faded, she quickly opened her eyes to the sound of a voice. As soon as she got her thoughts together, she sat up and looked in the direction the voice came from. "Y-yeah, I'm fine... I think." She said, though a little unsure.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

And so, you have resolved issue of who gets which part of the room. Merrill smiled as he hauled his luggage to his area and Terry to his, you've began to get your stuff into your room. As you put your stuff in where you want them to be, you looked at the window, where it lets you view the pathways where people are walking around without any care for the world.

You saw a man in a black business suit and holding a purple umbrella walking by along with numerous Succubi that seductively giggled at him. Though you laso saw the man ignore them and went on to his business. Seconds after that, you saw an executive chair barreling and spinning about while you hear a childish loud glee and a Baphomet in the most formal and yet frilly dress chasing the said chair. Next second after, a messy haired youth and a young man who wears a white head band and holds an umbrella having a loud conversation about food and drinks.

"Hey Dragon Slayer." you looked at the doorway and saw Merrill, holding an umbrella, "I'll be going out and have a tour around the town. Wanna come?"
Once the room issue got solved, truth to be told I was pretty glad that it could be solved in such a quick and civilized manner since it pretty much showed that cohabitation could be pleasant and easy, every one of us went to our respectives rooms.

It took me quite a while to arrange and tidy things the way I wanted, but I eventually I managed to pull it off... thing that gave me quite the feel of accomplishment. After that, while trying to figure out something to do on this rainy day I procceeded to look through the window and this place looked quite lively... Maybe this place wouldn't be that bad after all...

A voice brought me back from the realm of thought into reality, it was Merrill, who with umbrella in hand asked me if I wanted to tag along for a stroll around town. "It sounds like a neat idea" I said while rummaging around my things in search for my umbrella, "getting used to our new surroundings it will come in handy... besides I wouldn't mind getting something to eat in process" I chuckled slightly embarassed as my stomach started to growl.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

As the two of you spoke while Rod is waiting in line, Kashim started talking about his reason why he is invited to study in the San Atruscan Academy.

He was given an invitation to study after being referred to a scholarship by the faculty of his High School back at Cairo. He also came here in order to improve and increase his family business's connection to major corporations that are based in San Atruscia. Though at first, he wanted to stay in the United African Union since he really did not want to leave but with enough persuasion from his teachers, well-meaning friends, advisors, and guardians, he agreed on going overseas to study.

The course that he enrolled into is Business Management since there are professors in the Academy that once worked with the branch and major companies that are based in the very city itself. Cairo may have universities and colleges that offer Business Management but the idea of learning about how to run corporations and businesses from the former executives and business people turned professors would be highly beneficial to him.

You've asked what kind of business that Kashim's family ran, he answered food and agricultural industry. The business that his family ran is still a fledgling but in time, he will make sure that it will become one of the biggest and well-known corporations. When you asked about his parents, he became silent.

Whatever happened to his parents or whoever they are, he is not in a talkative mood to speak about them.

"Guys!" the two of you saw Rod running back to the two of you with three keys with key chains on one of his left hand. "We got our room keys, get your bags and lets go." he added as he hastily grabbed his bags and went to the room before the two of you could even grab your bags."

"So damned energetic..." Rod sighed while slinging one of his travel bags.
The young man listened to Kashim as he spoke, listening with interest. He had to admit that anything to do with business, (especially mathematics), was by no means his forte, though nonetheless it was interesting knowing someone so taken by the field.

Jarek was about to ask more about Kashim’s family, but was quickly interrupted by the arrival of of Rod, bearing the key’s to their room. “Thank you Rod.” He said, mostly to Rod’s back as the man scampered off to their room. He chuckled a bit. “That’s not a horrid thing you know. It’s probably something you simply get used to….right?” he asked Kashim, as he hefted his bags of belongings over his shoulders.

When they got to the room they were to be sharing, Rod seemed to have already quickly claimed the central bedroom. “Alright, if you don’t mind I’ll by taking the bedroom to the far right.” He said, walking to the room, and putting his most important bags, containing his computer and a few days’ worth of cloths on the bed. He debated on putting his stuff away right this moment, but decided against it. He really needed some fresh air. “Think I’m going to take a little walk. You two care to join, or you wanting to get to your unpacking?”