Tales of two Cambions

A Private RP for Saiake and I

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Tales of two Cambions

Post by hothead1021 »

As they enter the dining room they see an entire table of delectable sushi, rice, beans and a large plate of assorted cookies, with plates, silverware and chairs ready "Wow, this all looks good." Mia said as Marthy smiles "Welcome our esteemed guests, relax, have a seat and help yourself to some fine dining." he said as Smith smiles "Don't mind if we do." she said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

*Everyone takes a Seat and begins to enjoy their meal. Sai enjoys a piece of fish, while Tio Grabs a Cookie and nibbles on it. Its quite the cast of Characters here at the Table*

Sai: hehe...a Scene like this looks like something i would have written into one of my Manga Series. *he chuckles Lightly*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Smith nods "Of course, I heard you are a successful Mangaka." she said as Mia looks at Sai since she sat next to him "wow, it must be demanding sometimes huh?" she asked as Smith nods "Yes his creative lot are always one writers block away from a hiatus. and I hear Marthy-san runs a restaurant." she said as Marthy nods "Yes, it's called "The Cauldron" it helps out alot since Sai here can eat more than a starving dog." he said with a hearty chuckle

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

*Sai chuckles sheepishly* :^^;:

well...its the Price i Pay for Having a High Metabolism. least i dont gain any weight from it. And as for the Manga Career. Its Well, "Metru" Is incredibly successful. Ive many fans who read it and walk up to me for autographs. and the first panel i when to at a convention was a great success.......though, the demand from my supervisors and my fans means i hardly ever get to go out and have any fun myself.
:sigh:

Tio: well, maybe if we ever catch a break well all go out to do something. Someone like you really shouldn't have to suffer with no social life.

Sai: he-he. its a Kind Gesture, but i really cant afford to miss a day of drawing. after you girls are antiquated with this place the first thing I'm gana do is go back to my room and work on a few more panels.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Smith nods "Well with the formalities out of the way...lets talk about the rules of this program." she said in a serious tone

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: ofcourse. ill besure to take them to memory

*sai listens on intently*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ms.Smith nods "As you have already known as per the peace treaty agreement, no human is allowed to willingly hurt a monster and vice versa, punishments include said monster being deported and said human being thrown in prison." she said as Sai did remember seeing a news story about it once. "Lastly, as per the agreement, there can be no sexual interspecies relationships." she said as Marthy began to think

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Of course. and From what i read in our pamphlet the girls must be with us at all time when in public space as well. I think i can handle all that.
...as for marthy though *he chuckles* well, lets just say that he needs to learn to clear his search history more often. *he smirks devilishly*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy chuckles "Well thats nothing coming from the man who draws all those shapely, scantily clad women in your works.." he said as Smith laughs a little "wow you two act like brothers.." she said "With how similar they looked I thought so myself." Mia said (dont be alarmed if I go offline from time to time, like to view my favorites while I wait sometimes)

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: we get that quite a bit. one of our friends used to call Marthy the mini version of myself. But yes. we will be sure to abide by these rules and regulations. any last things you wish to Add Ms. Smith?

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Nothing more than to inform you that Tio here already has a job working with me so you know in advance when she heads out." she said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Understood *he nods to Tio, and she nods back* Well. this was wonderful. *Sai takes his plate to the sink* I need to get back to work. Marthy, would you see Ms. Smith Out. Girls...your rooms are marked and are on the lower levels adjacent to the living room. theirs a washroom and a bathroom down here ajacent to the kitchen hallway. Upstairs is Marthys Room, My Room, and my Workroom. theirs also a second Washroom their as well. I trust you will enjoy your stay. Thank you Ms. Smith, have a good evening. *Sai bows than walks upstairs*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy nods as he leads Smith to the door while the girls get settled in "It was very delightful having you over Ms.Smith.." he said with a bow

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

As it Was to see you boys. I trust you will do fine, but i will be stopping by periodically to check on you.

*she holds his chin up with her finger, rubbing it a little*

You dont mind that do you *she looks at him with a Seductive Gaze*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy blushes a little but smiles as he keeps himself calm all the same "Of course not, feel free to visit whenever you like." he said ["It's a real mystery why this woman isn't Mrs.Smith yet."] he thought

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Smith: Alright. Well. Have Fun. *she walks off to her car, having a very defined sway in her hips and long strides with her legs. she gets in, starts the engine, and drives off.

*Behind him Tio Walks up*

Tio: Can Marthy Show Tio her room?

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

["Why do I get the feeling she likes teasing men?"] he thought before he heard Tio. Marthy nods as he turns to Tio after watching Smith get in the car "Of course, here." he said as he showed Tio her room, which was modified for her size "Quite spacious this room, kinda like it." he said with a smile

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

OH. Yes, Tio loves it! Thanks Marthy! *she picks him up and hugs him. though theirs a few problems with the hug.
1. Hes high up in the air
2. Her grip is really tight
3. his face is in her MASSIVE Tits.
4. Shes shaking him as she hugs him

mmmmm....oh thank you!!

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

["Hnnn, w-while soft, t-too tight..."] he thought as he raised his arms up, as Tio shook him, he slipped out of his shirt somehow and got to the floor, he took a couple of breaths before chucking "Im glad you liked it, but next time, I'd appreciate it if you held me with a less tight grip." he said as his body build was not too thin or muscular

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Tio: oh...sorry. *she sulks a little, looking down at him* I guess Tio forgets how big she is sometimes. *he see that she stands over him at a staggering 7'5' She even dwarfs sai by over a foot how tall she is*