Tales of two Cambions

A Private RP for Saiake and I

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: Tales of two Cambions

Post by hothead1021 »

He smiles as he hugs her before letting go "It's ok, I understand that sometimes we don't fully realize just how strong our grip is." he said ["Wow, she's really tall, even taller than Sai, still she's awfully cute, specially with how cute she can act."]

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Tio: well...Im going to get myself all set up. ill see you later OK. *she smiles at him*

Meanwhile Is is busy drawing a picture of the female protagonist washing in a spring, her breasts conveniently censored by her long hair*

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

As Said is focused Mia speaks up "Wow, you're really good at drawing, must have took alot of practice." she said looking over Sai's shoulder

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Ive been drawing for fun since i was 7 years old. 3 years ago i decided might as well make money off it. i made a manga, submitted it to my printing company, they liked the story, and for the past 3 years I've been Serializing it. Right now in this scene Mura is about to meet up with his lover again, of course shes bathing and that might be a little uncomfortable for them.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"I see, their relationship IS pretty much in the first phases after all, I just hope Muramasa-sans relationship will get stronger as the series progresses." She said happily as she watches Sai draw

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: that's the hope. the problem is...I'm not much of a romantic. Kind of hard to write in a romantic relationship when you yourself haven't had one. *sai lets out a small sigh, with a hint of melancholy in his words.*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Mia smiles as she hugs him, well don't worry, there's always a chance to fall in love, I haven't gotten that chance yet but I know it'll be with my Darling..." she said with slightly infectious optimism

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Y-yeah...*he blushes* [t-that's the first time a girl has willingly hugged me...i guess she is kind of...NO. Remember i cant do anything with her!!!!]
*he moves away slightly and writes some dialogue, his face a little red*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Mia blushes a little as she looks away ["wow, he's not only very handsome, but cute to... I think I might like this stay already."] she thought as she looked around "Y-You want me to bring you something?" she said offering to help

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Its not Necessary. I have all my supplies with me. Though, i guess a cup of tea would be nice. *he turns to her. he sees that she is dressed in......*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

She's dressed in an orange leather jacket over a pink shirt, she wears a blue skirt that covers her human and snake border and a star headpeice on her hair "Hmm Tea huh? sure, what kind?" she asked with a charming smile

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

*he blushes* u-um...oolong. [she looks really pretty. and the snake just makes her more "charming" (Bu-dum-tis)...GOD DAMN IT! Sai quit thinking about that. your not so Desperate that you'll risk the law for a girlfriend! Just...focus] *Sai turns and works more blushing* Oolong would be nice please.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

she nods ok Sai-sama, be back soon." she said as she made the tea ["Hmm come to think of it, he looks very strong... wonder what it's like to be held in those arms?"] she thought as she almost got lost in her vivid fantasy about Sai slowly wrapping his arms around her. she soon recovered as her face was red, after pouring cups for the them, she composed herself before returning, im back." she said setting his cup down for him

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Thank you. *he takes the cup and sip it softly* mmmm. tis good. thank you Miia. *he looks to her, than thinks* hm...i want to guess based on your sticking close to me that im specifically your Sponsor? While Tionisha's is Marthy?

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"mmhmm, well it's true for when we head out together, im here now because I want to know you on a more personal level." she said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: well. Feel free to Ask anything you'd like to know. Im open about my personal life actually.Tis something My fan really appreciate that and im sure those close to me do too.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Well, what kind of interests do you have? besides drawing of course." she asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: well...As a mangaka I've always had interest in both other manga and anime. Ive a huge collection of DVD's and Manga on my shelf as you can see *he points to it* I also have a collection of Figurines. *he points to a glass cabinet filled with anime figures and dolls of all sizes* When i do manage to get free time i like to hit the gym and swim, or lift weights. i try to keep a good figure. I do like to go shopping with Marthy when i can as well, pick up some new things for the collection and of course grab necessities like food and utilities.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"I see, quite nice. I'd love to read your manga sometime but..." she makes a yawn, "I'm getting sleepy, I'll head to my room to rest." she said as Sai remembers that as cold blooded creatures, Lamias get easily tired in the cold

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Alright. Rest Well Miia. Ill see you in the morning. *he nods to her and than gets back to work. Its not until 3:00 in the morning that sai finishes and gets back to bed*