Tales of two Cambions

A Private RP for Saiake and I

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Tales of two Cambions

Post by hothead1021 »

This is a Private Rp topic exclusively for Saiake and I since recent changes have prevented us from normally doing so before. Now that I set this up I shall leave the intro to you Sai, whether you want to continue where we left off or start anew. :^^:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Re: Tales of two Cambions

Post by Saiake »

Hm. Id like to start off with an RP with us in the "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou" Universe. Those girls are just so sexy :blushing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Alright, I agree so what should the setting exactly be due to the series circumstances

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Modern Japan, Marthy and Sai are Room Mates, and each is given a Girl as part of the Cultural Exchange Program? Can either be an OC or an Official charecter

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Ok that can work and we'll have Ms Smith watch over us? and if you have an official girl in mind im all for it

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Well, of all the options of officials....i like Miia the Best :love: :love: :love:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Well my top three from 1st to 3rd is Tionishia the Oni, Doppel the doppelganger, and Centaurea the centuar. ^^

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

hothead1021 wrote:Well my top three from 1st to 3rd is Tionishia the Oni, Doppel the doppelganger, and Centaurea the centuar. ^^
Well, pick one i can be any one them. :^^;: Unless you want to make an OC

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

As much hilarity I can see in Doppel, Tionishia is just pure delight. ^^

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Very Well. So, Care to Start us off my Friend? :goodjob:

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

(Of course, oh by the way, you might wanna let the mabi Rpers know about gunslinger)

In a quiet suburb of japan a two story house will receive guests from the Cultural Exchange Program, a program which helps "Monsters" intergrate themselves into human society. in the kitchen one young man was cooking. he adjusted his glasses as he made sushi. he had snow white hair and sapphire blue eyes, he wore a casual wear as he looked to be 19 years of age only he was a small 4'5, smaller than most men his age

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

*In Comes in His Flatmate and Long Time friend Sai. Though similar in appearances with fluffed white spike hair and blue eyes, hes much taller, being 6'2". Hes lean and dressed more formally in a suit jacket and crisp white undershirt. he appears to be in his early twenties, and lacks glasses*

Ah Sushi. You're making a lot. i assume for the new house guests?

*Sai looks around, and sees just how much larger and wider the house has become*

Must be pretty big if they had to remodel the house this much...i might as well help ya, our guest are probably going to eat as much as i do.

*he grabs and apron and starts to make sushi with him*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

the young man smiles, "thanks, I figured I might as well give them the full course meal from my restaraunt." he said as he was busy making his signature sushi dishes he makes from his restaraunt. luckily as the owner of a well known and liked restaurant, his schedule is very flexible thanks to his competent staff. "I heard our coordinator for the program is a single woman by the name of Ms.Smith, she'll be checking up on us on a regular Basis to see how we're doing." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

*Sai raises a brow* I see...though that good to know...why did you tell me that she is single? :sigh:

*Sai gets annoyed by Marthy try's to play matchmaker. Being Constantly busy As a Successful Mangaka, Sai has very little time to go out and have fun at bars and other establishments. his only real social interaction is with Marthy, and despite his devilish good looks, hes never had a girlfriend*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Marthy chuckles as he speedily and efficiently sets the dishes on the table. "Im just throwing it out there, though who knows? perhaps your lucky lady may be closer than you think." he said as he got the cookies out of the oven and on a plate as the doorbell rang. "Must be our guests now." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

You Finish up. Ill go Answer the Door.

*Sai head to the entrance to their house. Blushes thinking about the single Coordinator, and straighten up his suit a little. He than Opens the Door up*

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

He was greeted by the sight of three females, one was a slender and curvaceious human woman with long black hair and fair skin. she wore a well dressed suit with sunglasses. the other was a VERY tall woman with long blonde hair, tanned skin and golden eyes, she had a red horn on her forehead and wore a frilly dress despite her size. finally the last one had the top half of a teenage woman with fair skin, large breasts, long red hair and cute gold eyes with slit iris's. her lower half was of a large red scaled snake. "Sai Ake, I presume?" the woman in the suit asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Yes. You must Be Ms. Smith. *he holds out his hand to shake hers*

And...these 2 are the exchange participants?

*he blushes seeing how pretty these 3 girls are* [Wow...its like these girls just stepped out of one of my Manga. i cant believe that this is really happening.]

:wow:

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Smith smiles as she shakes his hand it was small and soft but with a firm grip "yes I am, these girls will be staying with you, Mia of the Lamias, and Tionishia of the Oni." she said as the two said hello "Now I hear theres another person living here?" she asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Saiake »

Sai: Yes. My Flat-Mate Marthy. Come on in. we have prepared some meals for you ladies. [God they are Hot...this is the fist time ive ever lived with women in the house, ill have to keep my composure.]
*they enter the roomy and homey interior, Tionisha Sniffs the air and smiles*
Tio: Tio smells Cookies!
Sai: yes. Marthy baked them a little bit ago. hes...quite the sweet tooth.
Tio: Tio loves sweets too!
Sai: than you and him are going to get along jsut perfectly. *he smiles*
*the Group enters the Dining room*