Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Bleach RP

Post by Nexous »

Prologue: Welcome to Squad 7
As you graduate from the Shinigami Academy there is no real celebration. Everyone is split up between the squads. Having been sent to the Seventh Division looking around you see three others from the Academy are also in the same division. The Vice Caption suddenly calls everyone's attention. She had long blond hair, and despite the traditional garb of a Shinigami, her appearance left very little doubt of her gender. She had her sword across her back leaving the strap to add to the effect. The new female recruit seemed to feel the need to cross her arms across her chest, though by her expression it was clearly subconscious. "Alright everyone, you are now official members of squad seven. I'm your Vice-Captain Kassandra, and just let me say..." She proceeds to pull out a flash card, and with perfect deadpan, and in a semi-monotone voice continues. "Congratulations, and welcome."She waves her free hand unenthusiastically. "Captain Honoko, and I are thrilled to have such shining examples of recruits join us." She trails off, and sighs. She then throws the card away. "BLA BLA BLA BORING CRAP NO ONE CARES ABOUT! Not time for a feast!" She begins to walk off then stops. "Are you guys coming?" The Female recruit was already in toe, all she really needed to hear was feast.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Heero »

Koen wears his sword on his right hip and starts following the girl with his right hand resting on the pommel. Well alright then...seems like she could be a fun captain. Maybe lighter than some of the teachers at the academy. he thinks as he walks.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken followed after the captain for the feast with his sword on his left hip. He didn't really expect there's going to be a feast. He had assume that there was going to be an unnecessary long speech to welcome the new recruits. Thank the Soul King that their new Vice-Captain apparently also hate long speeches. He can tell that their Vice-Captain is laid back. He didn't bother talking to anyone since he hates people in general. Practically anyone and everyone annoys him. Though, there are very few people that he can actually tolerate. But he highly doubt that there's anyone in his squad that he can tolerate. Especially that girl who practically ran after the Vice-Captain when she mentioned food. He can almost tell that the girl is a glutton. He continue to walk in silence.
Last edited by EndZoner on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Rolling his shoulder Kaito walks in with the other recruits, sword on his left hip. Looking about he caught sight of 2 others that stood out to him more than others, the obviously gluttonous girl notwithstanding.

First was a man with hair as black as his own, Bunrakuken was he name last he remembered. He was a little shorter than Kaito but that didn't really matter. The guy could hold himself well in a fight from what Kaito had seen, although with his apparant attitude it wasn't so surprising that the guy would get into fights. Well whatever that was about was his business. Kaito never really interacted with the guy, only a nod to one another here and there and not much else. Perhaps that'll change now that they're both in the same squad; who knows.

The other was a taller man, tallest guy of their year actually, Kaito holding second place. Koen seemed like the okay sort, a bit more approachable compared to Bunrakuken. His blue hair and tattoo was as noticable as Kaito's scar on the side of his head, so it was easy to notice him in the crowd. Koen was a good fighter as well, and had good grades to match.

Decision made Kaito picked up the pace a little, passing by Bunrakuken on the way. He gave the shorter man a passing nod before moving on. Before reacing Koen he overheard another recruit talking to another, and for the afterlife of him he couldn't remember his name.

"Oh man this'll be awesome! I heard rumours about 7th squads Vice-captain looks but seeing her in the flesh don't do it justice!" Kaito rolled his eyes as the man continued. "Good food and a beautiful superior? What more could a guy ask for?" Shaking his head Kaito spoke out.

"Oi. I know you're excited and all but keep it in line. Not every day's going to be like this so enjoy it while you can." Kaito was known as a serious kind of guy, keeping certain elements from getting out of line. He was an alright guy and knew how to have fun but it far and few between. Leaving the man to sputter Kaito managed to catch up with Koen.

"You'd think finally getting into a squad would shape em up a bit." He huffed with a small smile.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen smiled at the comment the recruit named Kaito had made, "You'd think." he said in a low voice "But what do you expect from freshly graduated shinigami? hehehehe." he chuckled. turning his head to so to see the shorter guy behind most of the group turns back to Kaito, "So what do you think of the gruff looking guy back there...umm Bunrakuken? seems he can hold himself fair enough in a fight...not much on talking though. i tried once during lunch and got nothing."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

As Koen, and Kaito were talking a large number of tables full of food came into view, and their new squad mates. A man wearing a white cloak over his garb approaches. The Vice-captain stops, causing the girl to stop as well. "Well how did they like the speech?" He asked Kassandra.
"Oh, they loved it." She responded.
"I bet she never even finished it!" A voice calls out from the crowd. Drawing a glare from Kassandra.
"Kassie, please tell me you gave the whole speech." He says looking directly at her.
She groans in response. "Nobody cares, they just want to get on with this." She points at the girl who is staring at the food practically drooling at this point. "Look at her she's starving how could I deliver a long drawn out speech knowing that this girl is starving."
"Um, I'm fine with waiting." The girl said looking at her Vice-Captain.
"Nobody asked you." She said in a flat tone.
"Kassie I want to make the new recruits feel special." The man continues.
Kassandra growls, and turns around to face Koen, and Kaito who were now directly behind her. She reaches into her pocket, and throws a handful of glitter, and confetti at the two. "FEEL SPECIAL!" She barked, before turning back around. "There now lets all eat!" She says walking past the man who was about to say something, but was cut short.
"So, how much can we eat?" The girl asks the man before he can begin his pursuit.
"Eat as much as you want, the less left over the less I have to throw out." He says as he walks off.
The girl turns to the now glittery two. "Do you guys mind if I eat with you two? I'd feel less judged eating with people I have met." Not that she waits for a response, in fact she was walking toward a table before she was even finished talking. Where she filled a plate with an amount of food that looked impossible for a girl her size to eat. Meanwhile Bunrakuken who was a few feet further back managed to avoid getting covered in glitter. There were numerous open seats available. Ranging from A couple at an empty table, to even one open on the Vice Captain's right side, who was sitting at the Captain's right side herself.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

---Before The Feast---

As he was walking in silence, Bunrakuken noticed Koen giving him a passing nod as he moved up further into the group. He didn't really have time to nod back, but didn't really care. He barely knew the guy so he usually doesn't respond to him much.

However, as they continue walking he overheard some of the recruits talking about him. Apparently he was considered 'gruff' by the tall guy. Which is quite spot on actually. And he somewhat complimented his fighting skills as well. Which should be obvious to the many recruits who heard about him when they were in the academy. He also mentioned the lack social of interaction. What would anyone expect? He's highly antisocial. Why do they think he gets into fight into the first place? He simply smirked at them from behind as they continue their conversation.

At first, Bunrakuken was enjoying listening to their conversation, but things change when some of the other recruits decided to add their own opinion of him. "Pfft, that shortie? I doubt he's much. All I see is a short dude angry about his height.", one of the male recruits said about him. This cause a vein to appear on his forehead. "Hahaha! I bet he is! You think a guy with the Basotei would be a lot more nicer! Especially since his first name is a plant!", said another male recruit. This cause another vein to appear in his forehead. He is very close to attempt murder at the moment. "Pfft! How lame! And back at the academy, he preferred to be called Bunraku! A creepy type of a puppet show! It's no wonder that he's a loser!", added another another male recruit. This is when a third vein to appear on his forehead and the concept of baseball applies. Specifically the three strikes rule.

"That's it! I don't give a damn anymore!", Bunrakuken declared as he ran up behind the three recruits that insulted him. He jumps up into the air and landed on the shoulders of the male recruit on between. He than grabbed hold of the other male recruits beside him and put them a headlock. He than began squeezing his legs on the shoulder of the male recruit that he was on. They soon fall backward where Bunrakuken began strangling the three male recruits. "Come on! Say something! I fucking dare you!", he demanded as he continue to strangle the three recruits. For those who graduated from the academy at the same time he did. Many would say that this kind of incident is common.

---Arriving At The Feast---

That however was interrupted when the group ahead finally reached ahead. Letting go of the three recruits, Bunrakuken went ahead behind Koen and Kaito to get to the food while the other three recruits try to get over their shock of being strangled. Bunrakuken snickers at his Vice-Captain being called out for not giving the full speech. He barely held it together when the two in front of him got covered in glitter. Today is a interesting day. With that done, they were allowed to eat now. He grabbed a plate and filled it up with various of meat. Especially his favorite: pork. He than took his plate to a empty table and began eating alone.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

---Before the feast---
as he was walking he couldn't help but over hear what some of the recruits behind him were saying about Bunrakuken, ignoring it for the most part while talking to Kaito but after a few more insults were said he was just about to speak up when he hears surprised cries coming from the three other recruits who have been attacked by bunrakuken. shaking his head and says to kaito, "When will they learn? when he puts them in the infirmary?"

---At the feast---
upon arriving at a collection of large tables filled with all kinds of food from all the cultures of the human world, he couldn't help but marvel at all the extravagant food. for a moment he was lost..until the arrival of who appeared to be the captain of his new squad calling kassandra out for not reciting the whole speech and is taken completely by surprised when she suddenly turns around and throws glitter and other confetti at him and Kaito. feeling humiliated in front of his new squad he just stands there with a look of shock. not really hearing or understanding the girl as she asks him and Kaito about something.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

-- Before the feast --
Kaito was about to reply when the other recruits began insulting Bunraku. He rolled his eyes while sighing; he was out of the academy so it wasn't his job anymore to keep some of the more unscrupulous idiots in line. He smiled a little as the bullies got what they deserved. They'd live, as brutal as Bunraku could be everyone he ever sent to the infirmary always healed... after a few months of therapy of course. Kinda made Kaito wonder why he was chosen for the 7th squad in the first place, one would think he was a shoe in for the 11th. No matter.

-- feast --
Nearing the dining hall he nodded at the infirmary comment but had yet to reply as they caught up with their Vice-captain before the Captain himself. The food smelled exquisite and he got a little entertainment at the blond being called out by their captain for the speech. His face turned deadpan as glitter of all things was thrown at them and yelled at to feel special, he was not amused. Hearing a few snickers Kaito turned a sharp eye to the culprits shutting most up, leaving Bunraku alone as he knew it wouldn't work on the guy.

Shaking his head Kaito grabbed Koen by the shoulder and pulled him over to the table where the girl was packing away more food than thought possible. Sitting down with team mate in tow he grabbed a plate and started picking various foods, burritos, perogies and chicken to start with. Turning to the girl while waiting for Koen to get over his shock, he spoke up once the girl had finished her mouthful.

"Seeing as we're in the same squad now might as well get to know one another. Names Kaito, I specialize in zanjutsu, hakuda and bakudo. The shocked statue in blue beside me is Koen, he'll tell you about himself once he pulls himself together." He finished with an amused smile.

"So how about you? What's your name?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Kato/Koen:Despite having asked you to join her the girl seemed completely oblivious to your presence until you spoke to her causing her to jump a little. "My name is Lucia. I was good at Kaido. I can do some other Kido too, but they said my kaido was good enough to join squad four." She laughs uncomfortably. "They say the reason I didn't if because I actually knew how to hold a sword." She pushes the food around on her plate with her fork. "People are kinda mean to members of squad four aren't they?"

Bunrakuken: You can see everyone from where your setting. From the Vice-Captain who was about to eat a banana until she saw several men staring, and is now viciously cutting up said banana, to the three recruits sitting together chatting. At another table you can see a few members of the squad talking, and looking at you. One of them stands up, and walks over toward your table. "So, your the new guy who thinks he's so tough eh? Do you even know what end of your sword to stab your enemy with?" He asks mockingly. He's considerably stronger than most of the people coming out of the Academy, and is clearly trying to bait you into attacking.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen shakes off his stupor along with some glitter in his hair and shoulders, "Hi Lucia nice to meet you...." trailing off as he happen to come across Kassandra about to eat a banana before she catches herself. "Umm...oh sorry haha, yeah i seen how you used Kaido and it was pretty impressive. and i suppose we make fun of squad four because they r a bunch of rejects who can only use low level Kido to heal and barely swing a sword...i think they only have a sword just to make themselves look more official. you know." he says gathering steaks and burgers and upon seeing a plate of sushi a little ways down the table, "Hey mind passing the sushi?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Without even looking Kaito used one hand to finish a burrito while with the other smacked Koen upside the head, lightly of course. Then proceeded to pass him the sushi he wanted.

"Those 'rejects' as you call them are the only reason why I made it to the academy in the first place. Where did you think I got my scar from?" If there was one thing that pushed Kaito's buttons it was insulting members of the 4th squad. Aside from kicking the shit out of people that did that which was surprisingly few and far between after the first day of the academy, Kaito was always known as 'that guy with the scar'. He never did tell anyone what district he was from, maybe now it was time to change that...

"So Lucia, before the academy what district were you from? Same to you Koen."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Hey i was just saying what's logical..i wasn't exactly insulting them. as for the district i was from Inuzuri. pretty hard life there but i wouldn't change or ask for a better place. i've been to a few other districts such as Zaraki and Hokutan. i liked Hokutan, had nice view of the serireitei. i think that's where i decided to better my life and try my hardest to become a Shinigami. how about you Keito?" he says inbetween bites of steak. and drinking.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"78th huh? Not bad man, despite what they say Inuzuri's pretty good compared to some of the others. As strange as it sounds I'm from the Souther Zaraki district-" Some talks around them immediatly went silent, Kaito rolling his eyes as he looked to his right. He was met with looks of disbelief and a bit of fear; he gave them a bored look in return.

"You know your food'll get cold at this rate." Shocked out of their stupor the now silent group began eating with gusto, making pains to not look in Kaito's direction.

"I swear, it's like they think I'm that crazy captain from 3rd squad." He cur off a piece of chicken before taking a bite, chewing methodically before swallowing.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken simply stared at the man that is apparently baiting him to attack. However, he did not respond to the man as he continue to eat his meal. This takes about several minutes until Bunrakuken finished and swallowed his last pork slice. "Ah, the pork here are great.", Bunrakuken simply stated before suddenly standing up with his sword drawn at the man. The blade being an inch away from the man's forehead. The speed of him drawing his sword was surprising for other. One would think that he has been training quite a lot to pull it off. However, he is simply ticked off by the man for interrupting his meal. "I think... the tip of my blade is what you use to stab.", Bunrakuken answered.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Yeah, kinda fell asleep)
Kaito/Koen: Lucia seemed a little upset at what Koen had to say about the fourth squad. Then when he states that it was only logical she looks directly at him. "That was an insult. I use that same low level Kido, and narrowly avoided getting put in with those rejects." She then turns to Kaito with out giving Koen a chance to retort. "I'm from the Junrinan district. So that explains why I can barely swing a sword." Just then a spectacle caught your attention.

Bunrakuken: As you pill your sword the stranger seems to float back causing you to narrowly miss him. He was then suddenly gone. You heard his voice calling from behind you. "A mad dog attacking one of his superiors, you should be put down." You turn to see him standing behind you, sword drawn. Suddenly thin vines entangle both you, and him. No matter how much you struggle you can't break them. He seems quite nervous. "Hey, we were just hazing Vice-Cap. Really we didn't mean anything by it." The vines held so firmly that you couldn't even turn your head, and your blade was useless against them. As soon as the other man was silent flowers began to grow on the vines covering both of you including one over the mouth of the other guy.
"You should seriously learn your place, both of you. I don't care what the motivation is there will be no infighting got it?" She walked into your view, the blade of her sword it's self was now made up of vines. "Luiz, care to explain to him what my Zanpakuto can do?" He tried to mumble an answer, but to no avail due to the flower in his mouth. "What our esteemed fifth seat is trying to say is that these vines are stronger than steal. Though I could crush you with them the real power comes if I use any fire Hado spells on them. The vines explode with the force of detonation cord, and the flowers like a block of C4. Next time you want to fight I may just end it in a more long term fashion." With that she releases the two of you, and returns to her seat. The Captain has long since fallen out of his seat laughing. The rest of the squad seems to join in the laughter as she takes her first bite.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Upon seeing the man jumps back and disappearing, the first thing he thought was the technique, 'Flash Step' being used. When hearing the man's voice from behind, Bunrakuken attempted to turn around and swing the blade at the man. However, he couldn't do so when both the man and him got ensnared by vines. He was still facing away from the man and he couldn't even turn his head because of the vine. He attempted to cut the vines, but learn that he can't but a scratch on it. This is also when flowers began growing on the vines. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. He has no idea who did this until the person who did it began talking.

Looking out the corner of his eyes, Bunrakuken could see that their Vice-Captain was the one who ensnared them in the vines. Which would be really obvious from the fact that her blade is made up of the vine. Their Vice-Captain ask the man, who is apparently named Luiz, to explain her ability. All he heard where mumbling, which he assume that the vines were covering his mouth. Which cause the Vice-Captain to explain it herself. Apparently the vines are stronger than steel, which is why he couldn't cut it. Bunrakuken slowly began sweating when she also explain that she could crush their body and that both the vines and flowers could be detonated with a fire-type Hado spell to cause a powerful explosion.

She decided to give the both of them a slap on the wrist and released them. He re-sheathed his sword and tried to block out the sound of the Captain laughing, but that proves difficult when the entire squad began laughing. This cause Bunrakuken to become enraged as veins began appearing on his forehead. Personally, he wanted to beat up all of the squad members, but he's not stupid to get reprimanded by the Vice-Captain again. He went over to one of the many tables containing food and began piling his plate with meat again. He went back to his empty table where he began eating in anger.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito was giving Lucia a nod for her explanation when the confrontation started. As soon as he saw the aggressor use shunpo to get behind Bunrakuken Kaito whipped a hand out, palm facing the other man. He was about to mutter a quick Hainawa when the pair were ensnared by vines. Lowering his hand slowly he heard their Vice-captain explain her zanpakuto's ability, which earned a low whistle from Kaito.

He didn't join in the laughter that followed, merely sat back down and took a drink of water. He kept an eye out for Bunraku, seeing him sitting alone once more eating with an angry gusto. Shaking his head he shifted his gaze between Koen and Lucia.

"So, just out of curiosity, how far are you with your zanpakuto?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen looking taken aback by Lucia's reprimand started to sputter an apology when the commotion started...of course Bunrakuken was at the heart of it again. looking at the man with exasperation before seeing Kaito raise his hand and appearing to do a keido spell when all of a sudden vines engulf Bunrakuken and the other guy. and listening to the vice-captain explain her zanpakuto's ability.

Note to self: don't EVER get on her bad side. he says to himself as she releases the two. he keeps a straight face while everyone else including the captain himself laughs at them. Feeling a bit sorry for the guy but since he brought it upon himself he dispells that felling quickly and takes a bite out of a juicy burger.

Wiping his mouth on a napkin before answering Kaito's question he takes a drink of root beer, "Well i'm not to sure....i've tried talking to him/her/it and i haven't gotten anywhere. been trying for about a week now and not a peep. Is it normal? Or am i doing something wrong?"
then he turns to look at Lucia, " Look i'm sorry for what i said it wasn't directed at you it's just...i don't know."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

At his reply Kaito gave a shrug.

"Can't say that you're doing something wrong really, like you said its only been a week so far. It's frustrating when it feels like you're getting nowhere believe me I know. Been trying to connect with my blade the whole last year of the academy and all I've gotten is a feeling like, when you feel like someone's watching you and you turn around but no one is there. Next moment the feeling was gone just like that." He accentuated his point with a snap of his fingers.

"That happened 2 nights ago while in deep meditation while trying to get a better feel for my reiatsu, wasn't even focused on my blade and haven't felt it since. My point is it takes time for everyone and you're time will come when you're ready, so yeah I'd say this would be normal. It all depends on how close you get with your zanpakuto from what I've heard."