Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Bleach RP

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken let out a warcry as he cleaved one of the Hollows in half. His bloodlust was slowly rising. Looking out from the corner of his eyes, he can tell that the rest of the Hollows are still surprise. If they're still lucky, they could each take out another Hollow. One for each of them. This might be the only chance that he could take out more Hollows in one. He remember his fight in his Inner World with Osuushi. That blast of hers could take out a few more Hollows in one shot. Guess this is a good time for him to test out his new release.

"Stampede! Osuushi!", Bunrakuken yelled out as he use his release phrase for his zanpakuto.

He attempted to create the same blast that Osuushi use in his Inner World at the nearest cluster of Hollows.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

I toss the dead Hollow off my sword as it disappears and see Bun. release his zanpakuto and a smile graces my lips as i remember the release phrase, "Let's do this, enkindle TOKAGE!"
The straight blade widens and curves upwards effectivly transforming it into a wicked looking scimitar with small tongues of fire licking from the guard and heat waves emmenating from the blade.
"OOHHH YEAH! it's time for a BBQ!" and rushes at a nearby hollow and slashes it along the middle, flames erupting forth.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Seeing Bunrakuken and Koen release their partners made a small smile appear on Kaito's face as he took a step back, letting his hands drop. He took a moment to catch his breath as quickly as he could; that spell was a powerful one, he was surprised it went so well.

Looking to the other Hollows Kaito made a quick decision; once his barrier fell they would have another completely fresh group of Hollows to deal with. Which meant he had to conserve as much energy as he could for that. With that in mind Kaito slowly drew his blade.

He was the last of the group, still not knowing the name of his partner. He gave the blade a quick glance, seeing his eye's reflection in the pristine metal.

'I may not know your name yet, but maybe after this you could show me what you really look like at least?' Getting no immediate response Kaito turned to the Hollows, one in particular that seemed to be coming out of its surprise faster than the others.

No matter, it would be purified like all other Hollows this night.

"Let's do this."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(Took less time than everyone else. Drake PM me your Zanpakuto details again. They got lost, also I will edit it's appearance for plot necessity. Sorry about that.Also I did initiative rolls, and only Kaito, and Tonya get to attack before the hollows this round. Sorry about my phrasing earlier. I meant that to be a surprise round in which they did not get to retaliate.It however worked out quite well with the rolls.Yes I rolled for every attack...)

Lucia followed suit, and released her Zanpakuto as well. "Purify yunikōn!" Her sword turns into a white rapier. After seeing everyone release their Zanpakutos Tonya went back to finish the hollow, finishing it off. Kaito quickly followed, slashing a hollow, and injuring it. The hollow hissed, as it received a deep cut. Before Koen, Bunrakuken, and Lucia could launch an attack after releasing their zanpakutos The hollows attacked. The hollows struggle to no avail to get free, but the free ones attack.
The Hollows All viciously attack. Everyone manages to evade most of them Except Lucia gets hit by 3 hollows. 1 doing 6 damage, one doing 1 damage, and the third doing 4 damage. Bunrakuken Takes advantage of the situation, and attacks. Hitting 3 hollows Killing them all. Next Koen attaks with his flaming sword. The sword almost cuts through the air, making his attack faster. He cleaves a hollow in half, and the two halves burst into flames. Next Lucia attacks the Hollow Kaito already injured. She pierces it, light begins to emanate from the injury as the hollow dies, then fades.
Hollow attack:
Lucia: 6
Tonya: 4
Koen:1
Kaito:1
Bunrakuken: No hollow lovin for you.
HP:
Lucia: 19
Koen: 30
Kaito:30
Bunrakuken: 30
Tonya: 30

Hollows:
Free: 7
Trapped: 15
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I grin as i smell the burning remains, "Yeah who's next huh?" i look to one of the hollows who attacked Lucia, "How about you." i jump toward the hollow and swing at it's head.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken grin as he took down three Hollows in one hit. Damn, Osuushi is one Hell of a powerhouse. However, his grin quickly disappeared when he realized that Lucia is injured. Her being the only healer in the group makes her too important to lose. Bunrakuken doesn't even trust himself to leave this fight without a scratch. He quickly made his way to Lucia and stood in front of her with his back towards her. He slammed his battle into the ground at the direction of another group of Hollows that were the closest to them. His action cause a blast ripping through the earth as it made its way to the group of Hollows.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito would admit he was slightly miffed that Lucia took his 'kill' but he shook it off. He parried the attack from another Hollow as he followed Bunraku's example to cover Lucia. Using his free hand he pointed his index finger to the head of a slow charging Hollow with a calm poise.

"Hadō-no-Yon: Byakurai." Without hesitation a stream of white lightning bolted from his finger, it's target the space right between the Hollow's eyes....
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

The hollows escape, from the Kido, and get the first attack of the round. They practically attack in swarms. (To save time I'll simplify things.)
Attacking Koen: 6
5 Miss
Hit: 1 Crit. :2 damage
Attacking Lucia: 5
All Miss

Attacking Bunrakuken: 5
2 miss
2 hit: 3,4
1 gets a crit: 6

Attacking Tonya: 4
Miss:3
1 Hit: 4

Attacking Kaito: 2
Both miss:
Koen goes to attack a hollow, but misses. Lucia goes to heal herself +6 hp. Tonya tries to attack another hollow, and misses. Kaito's spell finds it's mark as it hits, and kills a hollow. Bunrakuken unleashes another attack it hits 5 hollows Three however were prepared, and guarded at the last second.

Hollows:
Uninjured 16
Injured:3
Severely injured: 2

HP:
Lucia 24
Bunrakuken 17
Tonya 26
Koen28
Kato: 30
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Damn!", Bunrakuken cursed as he knelt down in pain.

He took a lot of damage from those damn Hollows. Steadying himself, he got back up once more. He can still fight for now. He just needs to make some openings that the others can use to deal a lot more damage. He thought up a rather idiotic idea, but he decided to go with it.

"Kaito! Koen! Attack the ones that I've sent flying!", he yelled as he made a dash to another cluster of Hollows.

He charge at the nearest group of Hollows and prepared himself. Once he was close enough to the point where the Hollows were more the capable of attacking him. He swung the axe down somewhere in the middle of the group of Hollows. The axe released a powerful blast in an attempt to send the Hollows flying into the air. If this works right, Kaito and Koen can use their long-range attacks and kill the ones that are still in the air. It's hard to dodge in the air if you don't have wings.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I growl in frustration as the hollow dodges out of the way and about to attack it again when bunrakuken yells for me and Kaito to attack some hollows he sent flying and ready my blade, "Alright Tokage let's light them up!" i yell as i jump in the air and swing my firey blade and jets of fire flares out towards the hollows.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

After using the kido Kaito dodges a tail swipe and set of claws, slicing at the pair of hollows in return to keep their attention off of Lucia as she healed. Hearing Bunraku yell out to him and Koen the man turns to see Koen jump high to send a wave of fire at the airborn Hollows. Jumping back to make some room Kaito pointed a finger towards the intended targets, muttering a quick 'Byakurai' and firing before the Hollow pair attacked him again.

Gritting his teeth Kaito unclipped the sheath of his sword from his belt, wielding it in one hand and his sword the other. It was funny really, Kaito never understood why but he always fought better like this than with just the blade...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry everyone I flat out forgot about this no excuses. Pushing forward.)
As everyone goes to attack the hollows they all begin to retreat, and gather in one spot. Suddenly a rift opens unleashing thousands of more hollows, and in the middle was the vasto lorde from before. The vasto lorde begins to decent while the other hollows begin to amass. Some are fighting, while others seem to be mating. They begin to form into three very large entities. Two of them look identical, while the third seems to have a shorter nose, and a ridge going down it's back. One of the new minos begins to charge a cero pointed at all of you, when suddenly the different one attacks it, and the other dragging all three into the rift which closes behind them. All that seemed to happen in a mere instant leaving you all alone with an echidna Vasto lorde. She is slowly moving toward you her mask is now more cracked than before.
(Everyone passed the roll)
Everyone gets pulled into their zanpakuto world. Your Zanpahutos suggest that you transfer part of your powers to Tonya, because individually you all lack the power to hurt her.

Drake specific:
You find yourself in a cave, large crystals everywhere. You look, and see a blue whispy woman. (Kitsunebi) "Took you long enough to get here, my name is Genbu, but we can talk more later. This opponent is too powerful, you'll need to pool your power with the rest in Tonya... provided that it doesn't kill her. (Tell me if I got that wrong.)

Everyone: You find yourselves back in the normal world. Fortunately time seemed to have stopped while you were talking to your zanpakuto.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunraku had no idea what he was suppose to do. One minute he was preparing to attack the Vasto Lorde, than in the next, he's in his Inner World with his spirit. Osuushi stated that he lacks the power to deal any real damage to the Vasto Lorde and need to pool his powers with everyone else into Tonya. He somewhat understand the logic, but don't know how to give his power to Tonya. Before he could ask any further questions, he was ejected out of his Inner World. Back from his Inner World, he try to remember how a Shinigami pass their powers to mortals. Something to do with thrusting your zanpakuto into their chests.

"Tonya, we can't beat that thing! We need to give you our powers so that you can beat it! You're our best shot in getting out of this alive!", he stated as he raised his axe. "But we need to stab you through your chest to give you our powers!", he declared as he began making his way to Tonya. Hopefully, Lucia will follow as well.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I get pulled in to tokage and she informs me that unless we lend our power to tonya we'll die. I come to back in the human world and turn to tonya, " Tonya...sorry bout this." My blade lights up with bluish flames then i plunge it into her chest.