Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: Bleach RP

Post by Heero »

Turning back to Kaito Koen nods, "Yeah i know it's kind of creepy if you meditate late at night and you get that feeling. i've tried off and on in the academy but now that we graduated i'm putting more effort now because i know one day my life will be in danger and my zanpakto could save me."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

K&K:Lucia smiles when Koen apologizes. "It's alright." She's nothing if not forgiving it seems. "Well I haven't talked to my Zanpakuto yet either." She stares at her sword for a moment. A Hell Butterfly caught her attention however, drawing her attention to the Captain.

G:A guy walks up to you, and sits across from you. "Hey, sorry her temper has become something of an inside joke around here. We even take bets on how long she goes between outbursts. Today was the day I bet on. I thought I had it won at the banana incident, but got a little nervous when she kept her head. Boy, am I glad you're here." He says jokingly. Suddenly a Hell butterfly flies through toward the Captain.

All: The Hell Butterfly flies up to the Captain, and he listens to the message. "Alright it seems there is trouble in the Human world. Time to decide how many to take with me!" He then rummages through his pocket, and pulls out a 20 sided die. He rolls it causing Kassandra to facepalm. "Seems like 8 well there's seven at that table." He said pointing at the table that Lucia, Kaito, and Koen were sitting at. "So them, and that loner over there!" He said pointing at Bunrakuken.
"What, about me?" Kassandra asks.
"Someone needs to stay here, and control the troops, and they already half fear you. I'm sure you'll find that even the men who don't fear you will be willing to do what ever you say, if they think you'll reward them!" She smashes her plate over his head. He turns back to the squad completely ignoring her actions. "Now finish eating, and get ready all of you. We leave for the human world in about now!" He began to walk toward the Senkaimon. Causing Lucia to finish her plate at an inhuman speed, and half choke. She took a quick drink of water to clear her throat, as she took off after the captain along with the other four at the table, who just left their food.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken ignored the man in front of him as he continue eating his second helping. He's still mad after the incident. The man's explanation provided little comfort as well. At the moment, all he want to do is finish his meal in peace.

However, that won't be happening after the Captain decided to take him and the others to The Human World for a mission. Bunrakuken simply let out a tired sigh. Grabbing a cup of water, he drank it whole to wash down the meat he has eaten. Getting up on his feet, he follows after the Captain. He wonders what sort of trouble was going on in The Human World. Personally, he wants to finally get in on the action against The Hollows.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen felt relieved to hear that she forgave his mouth. then followed her gaze to the hell butterfly that fluttered by towards the captain. After a moment of silence the captain gave a nod of understanding and stood up saying that there's trouble in the human world and wanted 8 to go with him. feeling excited when he chose everyone at his table and quickly finished the burger and drained his root beer before standing. Looking around at who will be going with him and turned his attention to Bunrakuken. This should calm him down a bit, hacking a few hollows aught to do the trick. when the captain pronounced that they would be leaving at that moment he quickly followed Lucia behind.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito perked up just like the others when the Hell butterfly fluttered through the hall towards their captain. He gave a snort at the man pulling out a 20-sided die but straightened when his 'group' plus Bunrakuken got chosen for the mission. Finishing what little was left on his plate and drink Kaito wiped his mouth clean then followed Lucia and the others after their captain.

Must be a strange set of luck to be chosen for a mission like this so soon...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Chapter 1: Saved by a human?!
Once everyone gathers at the Senkaimon, which the Kido corps already have open. “Alright everyone, I doubt that this mission will last very long. Normally Captains don’t go on missions like this, but there have been enough disappearances to necessitate investigation. If there is in fact a high level hollow involved stay back, and let me handle it.” As you travel through the gate you get to the human world. There was a swarm of low level werebat, and rat hollows waiting. With the current 9 man squad they are quickly defeated. “Well I can see how a single Shinigami would have trouble with them. Let’s head back, and make a report.” As he gets ready to open the way back an immense spiritual pressure shows itself. Looking toward the source you can see a hollow with the lower body of a snake, and long green hair, augmented with two living snakes. Her skin was a light blue, which seemed unusual for a hollow, and even stranger her mask was cracked. “Shit, a Vasto Lorde level hollow. Eveyone stay back!” He pulled a small device out of his pocket. “Requesting permission to remove the seal, this has become a dire situation!” A cero struck the caption destroying the device, the pressure of the blast knocking the four new recruits unconscious.
“You must live!” You hear a voice calling out.
Waking up some time later you come to, and are in what seems to be a house. You hear two people talking. One seems to be Lucia, the other is unfamiliar. Lucia walks in with human female. She has long copper hair, and is in fit shape. Lucia smiled when she saw you were all awake. “Good morning boys.” She says teasingly. “This is Tonya she helped get us to safety after the hollow attack.”
Tonya stepped forward. “I’ll explain everything. I’ve been able to see spirits and things like that since I was a little girl, so I trained myself, and now I can sense them. I felt a really strong power, and came to see what was going on. I saw that your leader was fighting that woman, and you four got knocked out cold. You got the better of it though. Everyone who was left standing attacked her, and she cut down everyone but the leader. When it was just the two of them the fought, but he was losing. In the end he had to retreat. She recovered the bodies of the ones who lost to her, and then she looked over you four, and decided to leave you. I sensed more of those monsters coming, so I brought you inside. Lucia woke up first, and started to heal you all”
Lucia smiled. “Yeah, I think out Zanpakutos saved our lives. I could hear mine’s voice, but I haven’t heard it since. I think the Captain believes everyone died. I don’t know why the hollow didn’t kill us too, but at least we’re alive.” She trails off for a moment. “Can any of you open the Senkaimon?” That simple question brings the realization that you are now trapped in the human world.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Slowly getting up, Bunrakuken sat up and faced Lucia. "Oh yeah, of course one of us knows how to open the The Senkaimon! We learned it at The Academy! Of course, none of us knows how to open The Senkaimon! What the hell kind of question is that?!", Bunrakuken yelled at Lucia. He attempted to stand up, but winced as some of his injuries ached. "Damn...", he muttered as he sat back down. He decided to keep on talking to Lucia. "Well as for the my zanpakuto, I don't know. I remember someone yelling me to live, but I blacked out after that blast we took.", Bunrakuken stated. "Man, everything happened fast.", he added. "And about the hollow? I don't know and I don't care. Maybe she met a killing quota or something.", Bunrakuken said as he began thinking of a way to get back to the Soul Society. "We could try to catch their attention. I'm sure all of us can make a big enough mess to get their attention.", he suggested. "And once we get back, I'm going to give the Captain a hard time for not checking if we were actually dead.", Bunrakuken added.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Having got up with a groan Kaito felt weary all over, but he could still move. Gingerly he sat up, propping himself up in the make-shift bed, listening to the conversation. He turned with a wince to Bunraku.

"Buddy, I know this is a shit situation for anyone but she doesn't deserve that, save it for the Hollows once we're back up to speed. As for her question it's standard procedure usually, so her question was legit. You did have a good idea with grabbing their attention, enough hollows disappear in this region and someone is bound to question it." 'If not, then something is definately up.' He shook his head before looking at Lucia and their hostess Tonya.

"Would you happen to have some blank paper and a calligraphy set? I may not be able to go on patrol yet but I can still do something to help us out. It'll take about an hour but I can make a seal barrier that'll hide our signatures from hollows, making this place safer while we rest. Speaking of, how long do you think that'll be Lucia? Another day or so?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen, hearing the conversation sits up and in a sitting position leaning against the wall for support. "Damn...my whole body feels like lead...Uuugghhh...yeah i remember hearing a womans voice telling me to live before passing out. Thought it was you Lucia...but i guess not. And that sounds good Kaito we can't hold off any hollows in our condition. and Bunraku lighten up..geez it's a simple question to which she probably knew the answer to..just wanted to ask it anyway..."

Looking to Tonya he rubs his head and scratches it, "Hey..umm do don't happen to have any food around here would you? i'm pretty hungry..guess getting knocked out would do that haha." he laughs at himself.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken rolled his eyes at Kaito. "Oh come on, you're asking for food? We had a feast practically yesterday! How the hell do you get hungry when you wake up? I thought Lucia was the glutton here!", he said rudely as he gestured to Lucia. "And let's hope that the guy from Soul Society will come and try to retrieve our bodies. If the old man told them that we're dead, the least they could do is give our body a burial.", Bunrakuken muttered. "Ugh, I wonder how long it'll before we can start moving without feeling pain.", Bunrakuken wondered as he tried to rest while sitting up.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(I know I said I would take more time between posts, but I also shouldn't risk NPCing characters too much either. )
Lucia recoils when Bunrakuken yells at her, and Tonya left to receive the paper at Kaito's request. When she returned she looked at Koen in mild shock. "Spirits eat?" She asked, before fetching some fruit. "My kitchen is a little empty at the moment, sorry."
Meanwhile Lucia began to heal Kaito, and then Koen. "You two should be up, and about in about a couple of hours. Bunny, should be fine on his own. His life isn't in any danger." She says coldly referring to Bunrakuken.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito thanked Tonya when she gave him the papers and spoke to her while Lucia began to heal him.

"You don't need to be sorry for anything, despite what Bunraku over there might say, we're all thankful that you took us in. As for us eating we do need sustenance just like those living, only most of the food when digested goes right to our energy reserves. The more power you have to more you have to eat when you need to fully recharge." By then Lucia had done what she could for Kaito and he gave her a nod in thanks as she moved to heal Koen. Stretching he heard her remark which made he snort with a not so amused look on his face.

"Alright that's enough, both of you. Like it or not we're ALL here together in the living world without contact with Soul Society. That means for us to survive long enough to make it back in one piece we need to work together, and the quickest way to sabotage that is to argue and hold grudges against each other." He gave Bunraku a stern look, one that would even make him pause, no matter how little.

"You don't like most people, I get that and frankly I don't give a shit. We're all shinigami here and even IF we were in different squads we're teamates. That means helping each other out, that means looking out for our backs while we do the same to you, but most of all it means keeping whatever issues you have to yourself and out of your work life. None of us here have done anything to deserve that and you know it. Now, if you would apologize to Lucia for yelling at her we can put this behind us." He then turned to Lucia.

"As much as you don't like it either all of us need to be in top shape, that includes Bunraku. None of us can do anything about his attitude until he decides to change it, which means ALL of us have to deal with it. Don't take it personally." Finally turning to Tonya his stern gaze softened a tad, though it was still serious.

"Miss Tonya, I'd be grateful if you could get us any maps of the local area and once things have calmed down, give us a rundown about the city and whatever else you've been able to detect spiritually."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Oh please, stop. You're hurting my feelings.", Bunrakuken said sarcastically to Lucia as he slowly stand back up. "And beside, pain is weakness leaving the body.", Bunrakuken said which indicates his stubbornness.

Looking slightly down, Bunrakuken is annoyed that Kaito is trying to act as leader. He simply stared at him when he was giving him a stern look before giving a speech about tolerating and teamwork. "Oh yes, teamwork is what we're going to need. Next thing you know it is that you'll try to make me be friends with you guys.", Bunrakuken stated as he began stretching. He intends to get use to the pain by doing this. It somewhat mentally helps him. "And who the hell made you leader? Last time I checked, we're all recruits here.", he stated as he stretched his shoulders. "But fine, if it makes you all feel better, I'll try to place nice.", Bunrakuken said with a tone that he's not taking anything seriously. "And forget about me apologizing to the glutton. I call it as I see it. It's not my fault that she has a eating disorder. I'm still surprise by the fact that she isn't fat yet. I mean look at her!", Bunrakuken demanded as he gestured over to Lucia again. "The three of us saw how much she ate at the feast! The fact that she's like that means she eats more than any of us combine! And yet... she still isn't fat! She somehow managed to keep her body in the right shape to be consider attractive while eating that much food! I bet she's using drugs! There's no way that she can maintain a figure like that while being a glutton!", Bunrakuken stated as he stared at Lucia. "I bet you stole some drugs from the 4th or 12th division. Your figure is unnatural!", he stated as he point an accusing finger at Lucia.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Sitting up straight to look at the shorter man Kaito snorted. Why was it always the stubborn ones? Regardless he didn't back down.

"For one I don't care if you become friends with us or not, just so long as you can act neutrally towards us. Then when we get back you can do whatever you wish, even apply for a squad transfer. As for the leader bit I'm not one and no one did. It was just the simple fact that your attitude does nothing to help us. You may have fighting skills but no one here can take on everything alone." Hearing his tirade about Lucia's figure made Kaito roll his eyes.

"Ever heard of metabolism? Hell I'll even bet you that our vice-captain could out eat Lucia here if she needed a recharge."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"Yeah yeah, whatever.", Bunrakuken said nonchalantly as he was no longer listening to Kaito. "And think again about the squad transfer. A lot a people will know about my transfer and it'll hurt my reputation. People might think of me as a big fat baby. That, and I hate the idea of quitting.", he explained. "So guess what? You'll have to deal with me being an asshole for the rest of your life.", Bunrakuken stated as he began walking away. "If you need me, I'll be taking a look around outside.", he stated as he walked through the wall to exit the house.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen is meditating with his zanpakuto in his lap.
Last edited by Heero on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Heero your grammar it burns!)
Spoiler: show
Lucia managed to let the glutton comment slide, but the drug accusations managed to achieve the goal of offending her. She drew her sword only to have her arm grabbed by Tonya. She let go of her sword, and stuck her head through the wall, to yell after Bunrakuken. "Bakudo No.1 SAI!" She casts a quick inding spell on him, then continues to talk. "Drugs make you skinny do to lack of apatite stupid!" She comes back into the building. "I hope he gets eaten by a hollow!" She turns around, and her expression changes a hopeful one. "So, um if you aren't the leader does that mean I am?" She asks Kaito.
Tonya sighs, and answers Kaito's question from earlier. "Sorry, I don't have a map. I've lived here my whole life, so I've no need for a map. Also there doesn't seem to be anything in the immediate area, so your friend should be fine, but I suggest that someone brings him in."

Banrakuken: Your arms are twisted behind your back, and bound there throwing you off balance. You can struggle to your feet, but your arms remain bound. As Kido is Lucia's strongest skill, and your weakest the odds of you breaking it are slim. (Think natural 20 in DnD. I will likely use online dice rollers for a lot of things. as I'm working on the systems of the game.)
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken struggled back to his feet and attempted to break the binding spell. However, it was useless. Back at the Academy, he has the worst grades in Kido. If it was physical combat, he would have the most skills out of many recruits. But in Kido... well... it's just not fair to him. Giving up on breaking the binding spell, Bunrakuken turned towards the house.

"Well screw you too, you gluttonous bitch!", he yelled at the house as he apparently heard Lucia. "And news flash, douchebags! We're Soul Reapers! We don't have physical bodies! No fucking gigai's. So in other words, we can all starve here together!", he yelled as he was talking to Koen. "So guess what?! No fucking food for you!", he finished as he walked off at an angry pace. Once he has walked far enough, he jumps on top of the roof of another house where he can actually see the neighborhood as a whole. "Let's see what this place has to offer.", Bunrakuken muttered to himself.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Watching the event unfold caused Kaito to sigh and massage the bridge of his nose. He turned to Lucia after Bunraku had left.

"Let's leave that for later, cause right now I think it'd be best if things just simmered down. I'm gonna head out and find Bunraku. He may clash with us but he's still part of the squad. He's an idiot for leaving while still bound, once I find him I'll unbind him then come back and finish these seals. With our luck he's bound to come across a hollow." He turned to Tonya.

"Thanks for the heads up, I'll be back soon." Leaving the same way their angry teammate had gone Kaito leapt to a roof and tried to sense his spirit signature. It took him a moment as the skill was still new to him, but eventually he did find it. Turning in that direction Kaito then jumped away, following Bunrakuken's signature...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

PM me a list of MGs you guys don't like except Drake. I need to decide what your Zanpakuto will be. I have general ideas of what everyone will get.
Kaito/Bunrakuken: Overlooking what you can see of the city it seems quiet. Kaito comes up behind Bunrakuken who is still bound. Neither of you sense any hollows at the moment. ( Sorry about the limited post, take this as an opportunity to talk. I will do the next update when you guys decide to move on somewhere else, or if you take too long, and draw too much attention.)

Koen: Lucia watched Kaito take off after Bunrakuken. "Sorry." She muttered after he is out of sight, clearly feeling guilty for letting her emotions get the better of her.
Tonya shakes her head, and walks into another room. "If you need me I'll be printing out a google map of the area."
Lucia sighs, and sets down on the bed next to you, and puts her hands down on the bed to her side. He right hand touches your foot, causing her to jump up and shriek. She lands a few feet away breathing heavily. "Sorry, I forgot you were there!"