Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Bleach RP

Post by EndZoner »

Not bothering turning around to address the person behind. Bunrakuken let out a tire sigh. "The hell you want, Kaito?", he demanded. "If you're here to take me back to that Tonya chick's house, than forget it. I'm not in the mood to have any form of interaction with any of you guys.", he stated as he sat down on the roof as he stared out into the quiet city. "So you can kiss my ass and leave.", Bunrakuken said rudely without even turning around.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito gave a snort. "You can stay out here for as long as you want, I don't care. As much as you don't like it, what I DO care about is making sure we all survive this." Kneeling behind Bunraku he placed a palm on the middle of the mans back, and with a quick incantation dissolved the binding that held him.

Standing he walked over to the side. "I'm not looking for thanks as I know you won't give it. But at least now you can't say I never did anything for you, whether you wanted it or not." His piece said Kaito crossed his arms and leaned against the frame of the roof exit, not looking towards Bunraku as he looked out at the silent city. He'd take what calm moments he could, as odd as that sounded considering who his current roof mate was. If Bunraku were to leave Kaito wouldn't stop him, he'd simply keep an eye out on the city for a few minutes then head back to 'base'.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken rubbed his sore arms. He remained silent as he continue to stare off into the silent city. He was somewhat unsure of how to respond to Kaito. Seeing that he helped him out of his previous predicament. He didn't even bother acknowledging Kaito's departure as he think to himself. He got out his sword and stared at it for a long time. He never once meditated in an attempt to communicate with his zanpakuto. Mainly because he's terrible at it. He's quite impatient as well as impulsive. Clearing his mind and communicating is personally pointless to him. Especially since he only cares about the basics and fighting with a regular blade. However, his mind is currently thinking of possibly giving meditation a chance. Mainly due to the fact that there was a possible chance of his zanpakuto communicating him when he and the others were attacked by that Arrancar. He doesn't really understand as well. He never once talked to his zanpakuto and yet it wants him to live. They're practically strangers and yet him living is important to it. This is quite confusing to him. "Why do you need me to live?", he asked it. He wasn't really expecting an answer. Just talking to himself. He laid his blade in front of him and stared at it as if waiting for a response.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Koen opens his eyes as Lucia jumps, " Don't worry about...i'm use it." Setting his zanpakuto down at his side gives a haevy sigh. "I can't hear the voice that willed me to live. I thought maybe since i heard it i could try to comunicate with it." He rubs his face, waiting for Tonya to come back with a map.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Bunrakuken:(She wasn't an arrancar yet, just a crack in her mask.) "Baka, if you die I die." A woman's voice barks. You open your eyes to find yourself in a labyrinth. In front of you is a muscular woman with hooves for legs. One her head are bull horns, and ears. Her long tail swishes around seemingly of it's own accord. What adds to the peculiar site is that she is setting in the handle of an axe, which is embedded in the wall. She is holding the handle protruding between her legs to maintain her balance as she leans forward. "So, what took you so long to hear my voice? And before you start don't even give me that 'I depend on my own power' crap! You swing me around like a cheap toy, whenever you're in a fight."

Koen: "I haven't heard mine since then either." She smiles. "I bet I'll be the first though!" She says optimistically. About that time both Tonya, and Kaito return.

Kaito: You feel Bunrakuken's Reiatsu disappear. Turning around you confirm he is still there. After a few moments of relaxation you return to the house.

K&K: Tanya walks into the room with a printed out map. "Here's your map. It's the best I could do." It's a surprisingly small city, bringing to mind the question of why hollows would attack. Lucia in the mean time picked an apple, and took a bite.
"She was nice enough to bring us food, might as well eat it right? Besides, I used some of my Reiryoku to heal you!" She says defensively, as she takes another bite of the apple. (Gegai is mostly used for interacting with humans. Shinigami still technically have a physical form, and can effect the real world. That being said I got nothing else.)
Spoiler: show
Example:
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

(Oh... hmm... Whoops!)

Bunrakuken stared at the woman before him. He attempted to process what is happening. He was on the rooftop before he heard the voice from before talked to him, and the next he knew is that he's in a maze. He was aware that the spirit of every zanpakuto varies greatly from person to person. He just didn't expect it to be a cow. Or was she a bull? A bull would make much more sense. And that axe is awesome as well. He was too stunned at the moment to react much so he listened to whatever she had to say. He was about to respond, but she just had to insult his skills. "Hey, screw you! I can handle myself just fine! And give me a break! Clearing my mind and meditation is not my forte!", he stated. "And come on, a zanpakuto reflects the soul of the wielder! Talking to a douche that's as much of a jackass as I am is not worth the effort! You're my zanpakuto, so you got to understand that! Who wants to talk to someone who reflects your every single flaw in front of you? No one, that's for sure!", he stated as well. "So why the hell did you decided to talk to me right now?", Bunrakuken demanded. However, as he had asked that, he realized a possible reason. "Wait... this isn't going to be where you tell me that I suck and you're going to help me out just so I won't get us killed is it?", he asked. "Because if it is, screw you too.", he said to the Minotaur.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Seeing the now unbound Bunraku take a silent seat Kaito turned and left roof top. He was near their current house of operations when he felt Bunraku's reishi signature disappear. Spinning round fast Kaito gazed back in surprise and alarm, only to turn to confusion as Bunraku was still there on that roof top, actually meditating.

He kept his gaze on the man for a moment before turning back and re-entering the home. He had overheard the tail end of the conversation and a look of realization came to his face, followed by a small smile.

"So that's what happened..." He muttered quietly to himself before sitting back down on the bed he once laid in and resumed his work on the seals. The first was nearly halfway done before he had left, Kaito was just thankful that he could just pick up where he left off without hassle.

"She's right. While we all need to refuel she needs to keep extra watch since she's the only one who knows how to heal us." He looked up from his current work and looked at Tanya.

"Again I give you my thanks for going out of your way to help us out. It's getting a little late so I'll wait till tomorrow to ask some questions about the city, unless you're busy of course in which case the questions can wait further while we rest up."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen smiles at Lucia as she eats and of the notion she might get her shikai first. He reaches for the food and nods to Tonya, "Thanks for the food we appreshiate it." and takes a bite. Then turning to Kaito who had just returned, "So what's up with Bunraku?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Turning to Koen, Kaito looked at him before turning back to his work.

"He's doing alright for the most part. He's currently meditating at the moment as impossible as that sounds." A small grin soon appeared with a shake of his head.

"Once I'm done with these seals I'll check up on him again."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Bunrakuken:The Minotaur simply looked at you, as you spoke. She remained silent for a second after you finished. "Oh, are you done whining like a little bitch now? Good, first off I doubt anyone could ever be as much of a jackass as you! Second, YOU were the one who decided to talk to me numb nuts! Third, well that sounds just like a confession of guilt doesn't it?" She says mockingly. "Finally, as for handling yourself just fine. How would you like me to grab you by your handle, and start beating people to death with you. Claiming it's due solely to my skill?" She pointed at your groin while mentioning "your handle". "I tell you what, if you're so strong why don't we fight just using our own powers!?" It seems like you have little choice, even if you try to leave she seems to prevent you from returning to the real world.

K&K: "I have no issues answering what questions I can tomorrow." Tonya answers, as she laves the room. (Before heero asked his question.) "No problem." She called back from the other when Koen offered her thanks.
"Are you sure his brain didn't just cease the last of it's functions?" Lucia asked as she finished her apple. Suddenly the door flew back open.
"Hey, another one of those things is coming. Where is your friend!?" Tonya asks slightly panicked. Now that she mentions it you can all feel a hollow. Lucia seems jumps up, and quickly runs out in the direction that she feels the hollows. (If you act immediately you will be right beside her, rather than catching up.)
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Jumping in an instant Kaito ran to the door before turning to face Tonya.

"Stay out of sight from the windows, we'll take care of it." No waiting a moment longer he leapt out the door to the rooftops, catching up with Lucia.

"I'll stay and back you up just in case. Since we can't sense Bunraku it's likely the hollow can't either, and the longer the hollow doesn't about him the better."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken angrily slapped her hand away from him when she pointed at him. "You wanna go, bitch?! You're on! I'll kick your ass!", he stated angrily as he jumped back to make some space between the two. He quickly got in a fighting stance. "I'll fucking show you that I can handle on my own!", he yelled as he prepared for any attack that the Minotaur might try. He knew he could try to get back to the real world, but he doubt that his zanpakuto spirit would let him go. That, and he is also an idiot who doesn't know how to let things go.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen jumps up and runs after Keito drawing his zanpakuto

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry, practically been at work, or in a coma. I've decided on a temp combat system that will work for now. You all start with 30hp. dropping down to 0 hp does not mean death. It means you can get raped. If your opponent manages to rape you that means death. However if your hp gets too low I have something planned. It will be reveled later either way, so... yeah. This is not going to be an easy fight for any of you hopefully. I will say if the hit lands, and how much damage it does. You then get to act it out in your post yay you! Combat is turned based. Remember to attack in your post, or you'll skip your turn.)

Bun: The minotaur grabs her axe from the wall. "Well, if you're not man enough to make the first move I will!" She slams the axe down, and energy waves come from the axe in your direction. (It lands a clean hit, -7 hp.)

K&K: When you arrive you see a woman with green scales, a long green tail, and her arms seem to turn to wings. Her mask is similar to that of a dragon. The Wyvern hollow opens her mouth, and lets lose scream. (Kaito is unaffected. Koen is made nauseous by the noise seeming to worm it's way through his head, and body. Lucia is unaffected.) ((I was going to have her use a flame, but I'm being merciful))
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken was sent flying backward. He landed on the ground with a thud as he was stunned. He quickly got back on his feet in fear that the Minotaur might attack him while he's down. 'Damn, that packs a wallop.', he thought to himself. He quickly charged at the minotaur before she could use it again. 'The drawback for using the axe is that there's too much momentum in it. The moment after you attack is your opening!', he thought to himself as he closed the distance between the two of them. Once he was close enough to her, he quickly jumped into the air and attempted to perform a flying kick at her.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen holds his stomach as the nausea assails him, "ugh...not..feeling so hot guys..." he holds back the feeling as he readies himself to attack.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito looked on with an expressionless face, eyes narrowing ever slightly. Whatever that sound was, it didn't effect him or Lucia but Koen was. He'd ask why later on. Hand on the hilt of his sword, he slowly drew it as he held his other hand to face the draconic Hollow.

"I'll try and hold it off a bit, keep its focus on me. Lucia, try and see what you can do for Koen, then we can all gang up on it." His voice was low enough that only his current team mates heard him. He kept his eyes on the Hollow the whole time, making sure it didn't leave his sight. Done his quick piece he spoke quickly.

"Bakudō-no-yon, Hainawa!" Immediately, yellow lightning arced from his hand, homing in on his hollow target...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(I figure it by dice rolls. I decide who is first second, and so on. I predetermine what rolls are needed. At this moment it's pure luck, until I get a better combat system worked out.)
K&K: Failing to concentrate the Kaito's spell backfires -1hp (Natural 1). The Wyvern counters with a flame like cero engulfing all three of you. Focused on Koen Lucia takes the full damage -5hp. Unable to prepare Koen also gets hit with the full force -5hp. Kaito however Manages to guard reducing the damage to half -3hp. (10 kaito, Koen 0 (with modifier) lucia 3) Lucia staying focused on Koen manages to undue the effect of the hollows scream (16) (Benefit of the doubt, and declaring Koen's post a delayed action waiting for his cure. Generic attack with his zanpakuto) He lands, a powerful, and clean blow. (Natural 20 crit. rolled 5 & 1 for damage = 6 damage)
Current HP
Hollow: ???
Kaito: 26
Koen:25
Lucia:25

Bun: She moves the handle of her axe blocking your kick (3). She then counters with a simple punch, tripping over her own axe. -1hp (Natural 1). (You get +5 to your next attack roll.) She begins to pick herself up. "I blame you for that. Your incompetence is beginning to reflect on me!"
Bunrakuken: HP =23
Minotaur: HP 29
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Jumping off of the axe handle, Bunrakuken landed away from her. He quickly charged at her once again. "Shut the hell up! Don't blame me for your own mistake!", he yelled, "So stay the fuck down!", he added before jumping into the air and attempted to perform a drop kick on her. 'I can't let use that axe! That thing packs a punch! I need to reduce all of her attacks as much as possible!', Bunrakuken thought to himself as he descend onto his zanpakuto spirit.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Tired of waiting. Also I read the manga, so any references to Anime exclusive content I don't really know.)
Bunrakuken: You land your kick, but it almost doesn't seem to phase her -2hp. (14+5) She swings her axe up using the momentum from your own attack, The axe misses you, but it stops in mid air as though it collided with something, sending an energy wave hitting you point blank.-9 hp (Natural 20 crit.) "What happened to all that talk just a moment ago?" She asks condescendingly.
Bunrakuken: 14 HP
Minotaur: 27 HP