Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Bleach RP

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken was sent flying by the energy wave that he took at point blank range. He hit the ground hard with a rather loud thud. He slowly got back up as pain was coursing through his body. It was aching all over from that blast. He grinds his teeth as he heard the Minotaur mocking him. He wanted to say that it wasn't fair that she was using her weapon like that. Considering that it has a special ability. However, he didn't say anything of the sort. He had accepted her challenged and was prepared for an uneven fight. He can't complain about something like that. "Shut the hell up!", Bunrakuken yelled at her. It was bad enough that he was having his ass kicked. It's even worst that he was clearly outmatched! However, was it really that necessary for her to rub it in his face? Her mocking him was the number one thing that's pissing him off. He charged at her and attempt to reach for his sword to slice her when he was close enough.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Koen holds his arms up as the flames engulf him and lucia. As the flames subside he pats himself off and assess his burns. " damn that hurts...alright bitch your going to pay for that." He runs and jumps up to slash the hollow vertically.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Eyes widening Kaito brings up his sword, shielding himself from the cero but grunted as he still felt some of it. Focusing on the Hollow once more tried his spell once more, hoping that Koen's attack would give him the time to focus properly.

"Bakudō-no-yon, Hainawa!" Once more yellow lightning arced from his open palm, zeroing in on the hollow...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(Sorry, fell asleep as soon as I got home, but I woke up early so I do have time to post this morning.)
Bun:As you attack the minotaur doesn't bother to dodge, or protect herself. As soon as you make contact you see why. Your sword shatters, not even leaving a scratch.(natural 1) "I thought I told you to fight me with your own power!" She says as she swings her axe at you. hitting you with the flat side of the axe (17) -7hp.
Bun hp: 7
Minotaur: 27
K&K: (Kaito in OOC mentioned waiting for Koen so order changes)
The Hollow not liking what had just happened swoops down at Koen. She uses her tail to smack him in the face.(17)-4. Lucia then uses this opportunity to take a wild swing at the hollow as she passes, landing a critical hit. (Natural 20) (4+4) -8hp. This in turn causes the hollow to fly up causing Koens attack to miss by mere inches.(3) Kaito casts his spell again and a yellow energy rope flies from his fingers entangling the Hollow, causing her to fall to the ground.
(She will have to roll a 15 to escape or she can attack with her cero. You will have a +5 to hit until she escapes. If Kaito gets hit with a crit he loses concentration, and she is also freed.)
Koen:21
Kaito: 25
Lucia:26
Hollow:(For giggles I will tell you where she's at.) 86 (She is a higher class hollow.)
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

The moment Bunrakuken's blade shattered, two emotions were present. Astonishment and regret. The only thought that went through his mind was, 'I'm screwed.', he thought before the axe had struck him. The impact of the axe had sent him flying. Again... He hit the wall that was next to the Minotaur. He attempted to get up, but he had noticed something off. He was having trouble getting up and staying on his two feet. 'Shit... I'm going to lose conscious if I keep getting my ass kick.', he thought to himself, 'Wait... can I even get knocked out inside my own head?', he thought before shaking his head. He willed himself to stay on his two feet. He was starting to become desperate. Chances are that he's not going to win the fight. In a last ditch effort, he lunged at the Minotaur. He jumps towards the minotaur and attempted to position himself behind her. His idiotic plan is to put the Minotaur in a headlock and try to make the fight a draw. The Minotaur is clearly superior in strength, but Bunrakuken hopes that he might be able to restrict her breathing. Hopefully he can make the fight last longer than it should be where the Minotaur to get tired and give up on finishing the fight. However, this plan was idiotic and no one would be surprise if he was the one being strangled.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Seeing his spell finally work Kaito allowed a small smile to appear for turning serious once more.

"Now! While it's down!" He called to the others before concentrating for another spell, one that worked well with Hainawa. He pointed a finger towards the Hollow as a small sphere of light formed at the tip.

"Raimei no basha, itoguruma no kangeki, hikari mote kore o mutsu ni wakatsu. Bakudo no Rokujuu-Ich, Rikujōkōrō!" Unlike the 4th spell, Kaito still had to say the full incantation for what higher level spells he knew, he was just quick about them. If this worked the Hollow would be further immobilized, making this fight easier for them. If not...
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Koen lands and shakes his head after getting smacked. Seeing Lucia getting a hit in then kaito immobilized it sends a smile to his lips. He then runs up to it sword at the ready and horizontially at the hollows mask. "Rrrraaahh that this you ugly bitch!"

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(So I think I will work on the combat system a little, but it's not too bad. I just need to make it more in depth in the future.)
Bun: As you dive toward the minotaur she catches on just in the nick of time. (8) She then puts her axe down to block you. (19 counter) -1 She then swings the blade down upon you, but somehow you manage to evade(4). "You are still to stubborn to see it aren't you! You need my power as much as I need yours!"
Bunrakuken's hp: 6
Minotaur: 27

K&K: (For the hollow to escape she needed to roll 15. For attacks to hit players need 10)
The hollow struggled in vain to try to escape.(11) Lucia seeing that Kaito was preparing another spell waited to see how it turned out. Koen attacked the flailing hollow somehow managed to evade his blade completely. (2+5=7) Kaito then uses another kido to further restrain the hollow. (8+5=13) Lucia then capitalizes with an attempted finishing blow.(17+5=22) Seeing what's coming the Hollow submits to her fate. (Nat 1) Lucia quickly pierces the hollow's face dispatching it. (I was really hoping she would escape. I had wanted this to be more challenging :cry: )
Hollow: :nono:
Kaito:25
Lucia:26
Koen:21
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

At first, Bunrakuken thought that he might manage to get his grip on the Minotaur. However. he soon realized that he had failed when the Minotaur used her axe and blocked him. He slammed into the axe and fell to the floor. He hurt slightly, but not much. He looked up and quickly rolled to his left. Just barely dodged the axe, Bunrakuken rolled away from her and got back to his feet. He was breathing heavily as he is very exhausted. When the Minotaur stated that both him and his spirit relied heavily to each other. This later cause a flashback as we remember his days back in the Academy.

He had poor grades in almost all of the curriculums in the Academy. He received barely passing grades in Hakudo, Hoho, and Kido. He did slightly better in Zanjutsu, but he had always lacked discipline. The only thing that he was actually good at was actually taking a hit and moving on. He wasn't much of a thinker as well and wasn't much of follower. He always did have issues in groups. He barely managed to stay out of 4th Division. However, he would considered himself as a failure if he was placed in Squad 4. Not because he was in it, it was because that he would be useless. He has no knowledge healing and would be useless to the 4th Division.

Bunrakuken stared at the floor as he came out of his flashback about his time in the Academy. He soon realized that he was more useless than Lucia. She was a healer, Kaito has skills in Bakudo, and Koen was probably more better with his blade than him. He had remained silent as he thought about his current position. Looking up, he stared at his zanpakuto spirit before sighing. "I... give up.", he said as he admit defeat. There's no way that he can win against her at this point.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

After the hollow disappears koen growls, " grrrr god dammit I couldn't hit that thing..ugh I feel useless.." he throws up his arms, catching his zanpakuto and sheathing it and stomps to the edge of the roof to look out at the city.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Lowering his arms Kaito took a breather as the Hollow dissipated into the air. Looking over at Lucia he gives a nod when Koen growled out to himself. Taking a deep breath Kaito walked over to the man and stood beside him, looking over the city. Kaito held his hands together before him, one hand within the other, arms relaxed. He aited a short moment for Koen to slow his breathing before speaking.

"It's a feeling we all get at one point or another, even if it doesn't look like that right now. I don't about you but I didn't expect our first Hollow to be that strong. And that's the thing, it was our first and we survived. Every time that happens we get another chance to do better and get stronger. You didn't get your chance today, but that doesn't mean you won't ever get a chance at all."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

i sigh, "Yeah your right i'm lucky to be standing here...good job with the kido Kaito i'm sure if our captain had seen that he would be impressed." he then turns to Lucia, "Hey thanks for helping me back there when i got all out of whack."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

At the compliment Kaito gave a small smile, rubbing his jaw with a knuckle.

"Maybe... thanks." He took another quick look over at Bunraku as Lucia spoke with Koen. Seeing no change in Bunraku Kaito should have been glad; the Hollow was purified and no one was grievously harmed. So why did he have such a odd feeling right now?

Something didn't feel right, and it wasn't his adrenaline wearing off. Looking around slowly, Kaito made his way to the opposite end of the rooftop, which faced the direction of Tonya's home...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

K&K: Perception checks: Dake: auto pass. Lucia:13 Heero:14
When Kaito turns to Lucia she quickly wipes some tears from her eyes, and smiles in return to his nod. She then jumps with a start when Koen addresses her."Oh, yeah no problem. I'm just glad I could help." She almost seems to feel bad for the hollow. With your attentions off the hollow you were fighting you notice the presence of more hollows. These however seem to be back at Tonya's house. Lucia gasps, and heads back at full speed. Following her you feel the hollows more clearly. They are all low level hollows, and they seem to be vanishing in quick succession. When you arrive you see Tonya back at the house fighting them with what looks like a lance. She soon defeats the last of them before your very eyes. To everyone's shock they seemed to purify the hollows almost like a Zanpakuto. After the hollows were gone the lance reduces into a small cross necklace, which she proceeds to put on.
She turns, and sees you finally arrived. "What took you guys so long. I had to deal with those mys-" She was interrupted by Lucia literally glomping her, and they both fell to the ground.
"I thought we weren't going to make it in time!" She was clearly fighting back tears. Tonya wordlessly patted her on the head while looking to Kaito for help.

Meanwhile Koen felt something calling out to him. An odd sensation buzzing in his head.

Bun:(It took me a considerable amount of time to decide the name... mostly because I had to see what would work with your Bankai name. also preception check: 2)
"You give up? The hell kind of response is that?! If you give up on every fight that seems hopeless then you'll get me killed too!" The axe slams into the ground next to you, and the Minotaur takes a step back. "Next time say something like 'You're right.', or 'Fine let's work together.' Just never say 'I give up.' again got it? Even if you seem like you might die, giving up against an enemy will just ensure it!" She then takes her tail in her left hand, and starts playing with the switch, with her right.(The tip of her tail) As to avoid direct eye contact. "Anyway My name is osuushi, and my release phrase is Stampede." You open your eyes to find yourself back in the human world. You come to just in time to see Tonya dispatch the last hollow, and her spear return to a necklace.

Lance appearance:
Spoiler: show
Think the following with Gold handle, and blade, and the entire cross is black.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken was taken back by her response to his resignation. He did not expect her to have given him that kind of advice. He was about to say something to Osuushi, but he woke back up into the Real World. He quickly looked around as he realized that there was a battle that had occurred while he was in his Inner World. However, he soon realized that the battle had ended with Tonya finished off the last Hollow with a strange weapon that later turned into a necklace. 'The hell is that?', he thought to himself. He decided to ask Tonya about her weapon. Looking down at his zanpakuto, Bunrakuken smirked. "Let's see how far we can get, Osuushi.", he said to his zanpakuto as he stood up and sheathed his blade. He stretched his body a bit as it was slightly sore for being in the same position for too long. Once he was done, he jumped down from the roof he was on and onto the ground. He made his way to Tonya and the others that had just arrived when he was forced out of his Inner World. He noticed that Lucia was hugging Tonya with an expression that suggest that she may or may not about to cry. He decided now was a good time to talk about her necklace. "Wow, that was neat. How does that necklace even do that? I thought only Soul Reapers with their zanpakuto could purify Hollows.", he asked Tonya.
Last edited by EndZoner on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

As we head back to tonyas after seeing her strange weapon I start to hear a low buzzing sound. Thinking its from the adrenaline, I think nothing if it until it getting worse. I barely pay attention to what the others are talking about as the buzzing gets to an unbearable level when I look down to my zanpakuto. It quiets a bit but is still bothersome. " excuse me..something has come up..." I step out and jump up to the roof and draw my sword and lay it down across my lap. " let's see if this works this time."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Blinking, Kaito watched silently as Tonya's spear transformed back into the necklace she wore, and when the girl was unceremoniously glomped by Lucia. Bunrakuken's question snapped Kaito out of his funk. With a curious narrow of the eyes he made his way over to the girls.

"Bunraku's right, usually only a Zanpakuto has the power to purify Hollows..." A small smile appeared. "Once Lucia has released you from her death grip perhaps you could explain things inside?" He caught sight of Koen jumping onto the rooftop, the guy had seemed a bit distracted while on the way back. For now it was alright, there weren't anymore Hollows around... and it was getting quite late.

"Or maybe we could leave this till morning?" Kaito looked at everyone present in turn. "What do you all think?"
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken frowned at the thought of waiting to get his answers. "No, fuck that. The sooner she give answers, the sooner we can get this out of the way. For all we know, we might get attack by Hollows again if we wait too long and forget about the issue.", he stated impatiently. He then turn his attention to Lucia. "And Lucia, let go of Tonya. We need to have a talk afterwards.", he stated to the female soul reaper. He plans to finish the conflict between the two of them.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Koen: You close your eyes, and after what seems like an eternity of nothing you open then, only to find a woman with snake eyes inches from your face. She wears a slightly annoyed expression. The shock causes you to jump back which brings a smile to her lips, though she tries to hide it. She has a lizard like tail, lizard like frills over her ears, claws for feet, and claw like hands. She is dressed in green scale armor that shows her curves. You find yourself in a wasteland. The trees are nothing but charcoal, and all the rocks are black with soot. "I was wondering how long you would stay like that. I'm surprised you actually heard me calling to you this time. Perhaps battling that hollow is just what you needed." She takes a seat on one of the rocks, then gestures to a rock straight across from you.

Kaito/Bunrakuken: (I'm going to try to end these two situations at the same time, to avoid time a time warp.)
Lucia awkwardly gets off of Tonya who inhales deeply. "I kind of want to hear the answer too." Lucia said as she stood up.
Tonya stood up, and took the time to dust herself off before answering. "I'm not sure what the deal is. When I first used this power I was under attack by a male one of those things. Back then however it was more of a javelin made of energy. It fired off once, and killed the beast, leaving me drained. It took me a while to figure out how I did it. I couldn't duplicate the effect no matter how I tried. Then I thought about when I was attacked, and what I was thinking back then. I thought I was going to die. I held it close, and remembered my grandmother, the one who gave it to me, and remembered how happy I was. I was so proud of receiving it as a memento of hers, and how it was the last thing I was going to see before I died. I remembered that sense of pride, and it formed again. It left me drained again, but I knew the trigger this time. I began to train myself to use it more, and more. As my physical strength grew so did my control. One day I was attacked by a swarm of those things, and I was using the javelin. I was running out of energy fast, and then I could no longer maintain it. They surrounded me, and were closing in, I tried to form it again, and again to no avail. Finally as they were upon me I tried one final time. There was an explosion, and it was in the form that you saw. The explosion injured them, and caused them to retreat. I passed out after that, and woke up in a hospital. That's all there really is to it. With that being said I'm going to get some sleep." She turned around, and walked into the house.
Soon after the door was shut Lucia turned to Bunrakuken. "You wanted to talk, fine let's talk." She said as she put her hand on the pummel of her sword in preparation for an attack.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I jump back in surprise at the lizard looking woman who was inches away, "GAAAHHHHH FUCK!.......DON"T do that..scared the shit out of me..." Taking a look around the area while catching my breath I see her motioning to a scorched rock in front of me so I dust myself off and take a seat. "So..i guess your my zanpackuto spirit? Not bad." I say looking her up and down. "So I guess we have fire abilities judging by the scorch marks and soot around us?"