Bleach RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Bleach RP

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken walked toward Lucia. He did not even acknowledge the fact that she had placed her hand on her pummel. He made no attempt to reach for his blade either. He didn't say anything until he was close enough to Lucia where they were practically a foot away from each other. He raised his right hand and-"I'm sorry.", he said to Lucia as he held out his right hand for a handshake. "I know that I was a complete asshole and I would like to say sorry for giving you a hard time.", he said. He wasn't lying or tricking her. He really want to say sorry to her. "And before you ask as to why I'm apologizing, lets just say that I learned a lesson from my zanpakuto spirit after getting my ass handed to me. You can laugh at the idea of me getting my ass kick if you want. I don't really care.", stated. "Lets just work together for now and try to survive until help arrives. So can you forgive me?", he said as he continue to held out his right hand for a handshake.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

A pair of brows reared up in surprise; this was new. Kaito never expected Bunrakuken to apologise so soon, if at all...but he mentioned his zanpakuto; so his earlier thought was right.

Giving a small nod, if only to himself, Kaito held back the small smile that wanted to form; seemed that was quite the lesson from his inner spirit to bring out such a change. Moving through the doorway he grabbed the papers and pens for his seals before returning outside, where he would hear Lucia's responce. Once the pair had finished talking he'd address the two.

"I'll finish these up quick before setting them up, which should hide this place from Hollows for the next while. I'll take first watch if no one minds; either of you want the second?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

(I'm kind of rushing everyone through their Zanpakuto's so we can move on to the main Arc.)
@Bunrakuken, & Kaito: Lucia was somewhat surprised when Bunrakukn offered a truce. She cautiously took his hand. She seemed more at ease when he didn't try anything. She seemed even more surprised when you told her about your zanpakuto. "Wait, you can already communicate with your Zanpakuto? I'm kind of shocked you were the first! N-no offense, you just seemed the least in tune to your zanpakuto. I thought Kaito, or I would have been first." She said slightly embarrassed. She then responds to Kaito, "Yeah, I'll take second shift. With the four of us 2 hour shifts apiece we should get 6 hours sleep each.

Koen:(Perception check: 9) "First pick your jaw up off the floor. Second, this is a manifestation of your own inner world, and yes I am a fire based Zanpakuto." She stands up, and thrusts her hand into a tree. The tree crumbles revealing a Scimitar in her hand. She suddenly, and unceremoniously tosses it to you. "My name is Tokage by the way. My release phrase is enkindle. Do you have any more questions?" She asks, again trying to hide her amusement of your fumbling with the sword.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken simply shrugged in response to Lucia's comment. "To be honest, neither did I. Chances are that my zanpakuto spirit thought I might get myself killed and wanted to try to increase my chance to live. I wouldn't be surprise. Out of everyone here, I'm probably the most useless if my zanpakuto didn't talk to me.", he said with a hint of depression. "But on the bright side, I now have my release phrase and the name of my zanpakuto.", he added. He turned to Kaito when talking about keeping watch and shifts. "I'll take third shift since Koen isn't going to respond anytime soon.", he said as he looked over to Koen who's still meditating.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

I fumble with the sword trying not to cut my hand off as I grasp at it. I finally grip it and point the end at her, "Nope..i'm glad you finally appeared, so lets dance."
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Looking at the 2 Kaito gave a nod, soon shuffling his papers around.

"Alright, I'll finish these up then take watch on the roof. I'll send Koen back in once he comes out of his meditation." He looked at said man for a moment before looking at Lucia.

"I'll come get you when it's your shift alright?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Progressing storyline guys, I may be advancing it a bit faster than necessary, but this was only meant to be an introductory chapter/ mini Arc.)
Koen: Tokage smiles, and begins to fade away. You hear her say "Sorry, I only dance at weddings." As you come to in the real world. When you get back Lucia tells you you have the last shift of the watch. You soon fall asleep, and find yourself sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows on sticks with Tokage. As you roast your marshmallow it catches fire your dream shifts, a drastic change, but somehow feels exactly the same. You are now roasting Hollows on your sword. You are holding them over Tokage who is now made up entirely of flames. Being unable to stop yourself you test the hollow to see if it is done, then proceed to eat it. After fully eating the hollow Bunrakuken wakes you for your shift. Not much happens, but you do get to watch the sun rise.

Kaito: Almost as soon as you mentioned it Koen came out of his trance. "Alright, see you then." Lucia said turning away from Bunrakuken in response to your question." The night was uneventful, when you went to get Lucia she was meditating with her sword as well. She came out of her trance as you approached her however, almost like she felt you, and took her shift. You sleep well, but have odd dreams someone who you've never met, nor can even make out is calling out to you. As you move toward them your feet are heavy, and they keep moving away. Despite that you manage to make headway, and when you finally get close enough to make out any detail they turn into a sword.

Bunrakuken: Lucia seemed disappointed with herself, but smiled nonetheless. "Well congratulations, I hope it's helpful!" She says genuinely happy for you. You go, to get some sleep before your shift starts.
You are dreaming you're in the tough mudder competition, you're on a team with a hollow, Deadpool, Chuck Norris, a guy in a latex suit, and a giant chicken. Half way through the course the scenery changes into a forest, and you, and your team are fighting Superman. Deadpool laughs, and says "Don't wake up man this is awesome!" About that time however is when Lucia wakes you up. She seems to be happier than earlier. You then take your shift, nothing eventful happens, so you wake up Koen to take his shift. You quickly fall asleep, but don't remember the next dream.

All: The next morning rolls around, Tonya makes up breakfast. Everyone gathers around the table, but since you all slept you are fully recharged, and are not hungry. Lucia eats some so as not to offend her host. "So, how did everyone sleep, and was there anymore attacks?" Tonya asks to to start a conversation.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken slowly made his way to the table as he was thinking about that strange dream he had last night. 'The hell was that about? Why the hell was I in a obstacle course with a bunch of random people? The hollow I understand a bit, the random people with most in weird clothing were somewhat okay, but a giant chicken? Was that some kind of shitty sign? And what the hell with me and the rest fighting a guy in blue wearing a red speedo? Ugh, it doesn't matter, I just want to get this day over with.', he thought to himself until he heard Tonya's question.

"That is a dumbass question that deserve a smartass answer.", he stated as he sat at the table across Lucia. "However, since I'm a guest here, I decided to give you a break from the heaping amount of 'oh snap' in the morning.", he said with a sassy tone. He's not a morning person and doesn't have the energy to be angry. So he tends to give everyone an attitude and some sass. "But to answer your question, no, nothing attacked us last night because I would assume one of us would wake us up if something did attack us.", Bunrakuken stated. Just then, he remembered something last night. "Hey, I remembered something, when you woke me up for my shift, you seemed more cheerful than before. What was up with that?", he asked Licia with an obvious tone of curiousity.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I watch the sunrise after Bunrakuken wakes me from a strange dream. afterwards I head down to the dinning room just in time to hear bunrakuken's rant, rubbing my eyes wearily I take a seat and say, "Oh shut it bun. we really don't need your attitude this early in the morning." then I look to Lucia after Bunrakuken asked her why she was in a cheery mood. while at the same time in my head I'm going over the dream.
The fuck kind of dream was that?!? I mean seriously...roasting and eating hollows over Tokage? either my Zanpakuto is nuts and is effecting my dreams or I now have a desire to eat hollows.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Eyes snapping open, Kaito could only shake his head as he got up and ready. That was an odd dream for sure, or was it even a dream? He didn't know for sure. It had been some time since he'd actually meditated and tried to connect with his blade... maybe later tonight he'd put in a few hours and see where that got him?

Putting the thought aside Kaito finished strapping his currently nameless Zanpakuto to his hip as he approached the dining table. Like Lucia, Kaito munched on an apple so as to not offend their host. Aside from Bunraku giving sass, which queued an eye-roll and Koen's reply, their first morning in the human world was doing so far.

At Bun's question, Kaito turned to the woman being questioned. Remembering from last night Lucia seemed oddly aware of her surroundings while she meditated. He'd save that question for later though, instead he took another bite from his apple and let his eyes ask the same question as the others silently.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Everyone:
Tonya "accidentally" spilled some syrup on Bunrakuken. "Sorry, I didn't realize you Shinigami would need to wake a simple human in the case of an attack. Don't worry Bunny, I'll come to your rescue if you're ever attacked by a hollow."
Lucia interrupted before things could escalate further. "What I'm in a good mood about is I talked with my Zanpakuto. She gave me her name, and release phrase. So, I may not have been the first, but at least two of us have Shikai!" She says cheerfully not yet realizing that Koen had also achieved shikai.
Suddenly Tonya went stiff. "Hey, do you guys feel that?" She jumps up, and grabs her necklace, it extends in her hand to reveal the spear you all saw earlier.

Kaito:(As the only PC who rolled high enough 17)
You felt it only a spit second before Tonya reacted. The presence of Hollows lots of them. They didn't seem to know where you were, but they were all gathering about a block to the south.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Just as Tonya went stiff Kaito whipped his head towards the south, he swallowed the last of the apple hard. Placing the half eaten core on the table he stood up and walked over to the window.

"I do." Parting the blinds slightly Kaito's eyes widened before turning serious. "We got Hollows to the south, about a block from here." He paused for a moment before seeming to relax, slightly.

"Bad news is that this group's a large one. Good news is that my seals are holding, none of the ones I can see are looking this way, nor do I sense any coming this way either. Which means we got a choice on our hands." He closed the blinds then turned to the other.

"After Bunraku gets cleaned up a bit we can either A, rush out and attack the group immediately or B, explain what your Zanpakuto's can do so we can make a plan."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

After i hear lucia say she has her shikai, i clear my throat, "Umm actually lucia theres three of us who now have shikai..while i was meditating last night i connected with my zanpackuto her name is Tokage and she is fire based. I would love to try her out on these hollows." I say with a excited glint in my eyes.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

"I say we rush at them. Chances are that they're eating souls and attacking others while we're wasting time.", Bunrakuken said as he got up and stretched. "I can freshen up when I get the the time. For now, we should deal with the hollows right now than later.", he added. "But if you really want to know what we can do with our shikai, then fine. My spirit never specify her ability when I meditated. From what I can tell from my experience was that she can create some kind of blast when she swings her weapon.", Bunrakuken stated as he waited for a decision to be made.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Lucia stood up. "Bun is right, humans could be getting killed we need to act."
Tonya nodded. "Yeah, but there's a lot of them. I can't really place a number, but there's more then I've fought through my entire life. If we attack we'll have to watch each others backs. We'll need all the advantages we can get too, so we should use the fact that they don't know we're here to our advantage."
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Bunrakuken simply shrugged. "I don't really care how we're going to do it. I just want to get it over with.", he said as he began checking his zanpakuto. "We don't really have much time to spare.", he added as he emphasize the fact that people are in danger. "So let's hurry up and get them by surprise. I bet that if we all don't screw it up somehow, all of us could at least kill one for each of us before those heartless bastard turn their attention to us.", he said as he was ready to just leave.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito nodded quickly, knowing the others were right. His mind whirled as as he tried to come up with something. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself as best he could. Looking at the large group of hollows made him frown, before his eyes suddenly lit up.

"I've got it..." he looked to the others.

"I don't know how long it'll last but, how about this? We sneak up as close as we can. I'll use a barrior kido on the large group in the center and try to keep them there as long as possible. With them contained use that time to unlease your Zanpakuto and take care of any stragglers. I'll be a bit drained though once the kido falls, i'll need someone to pair up and cover me just in case." Sure, Kaito knew there was plenty that could go wrong but he couldn't think of a better idea at the moment. Also, he was the weakest link for not being able to release his zanpakuto and he knew it; he was just glad for his bakudo and high zanjutsu skills to make up for it.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"Sounds good to me, im ready to turn some hollows into ash."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Holy A$$-crackers Batman that was a really long day!Quick review, and a wank later.)
"We'll watch your back!" The two girls say in unison. It was almost out of character for them both, but you somehow feel it works out well for plot convince.
When you get out there you prepare your attacks. As you go out Tonya manifests her weapon hitting a hollow from behind, severely damaging it. Bunrakuken Attacks another from behind cleaving it in half. Kaito casts a kido binding 15 in place. Koen goes, and impales another lose one killing it. You surprise the lot of them giving you all another chance to attack before they can gather themselves, and attack.
Hollows:
Bound:15 Full health
Dead:2
Injured: 1
Full health, and lose: 12.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Kaito had moved swiftly with the others, mind racing as he cycled through all the barrier kido he knew to find the right one. Luckily he was quick to select one that he knew he could perform and hoped he could hold long enough for the others to get to work.

"Thrones of man, seats of beasts, thrust in the spinning void, hear laughter and be cowed. - Bay of stars, right of balance, placed upon the calm center, speak silence and be reformed. Kekkai - Roppō Fūjin!" Clapping his hands together a green light shone from them, creating a trio of diamond shapes before them. In the mass of Hollows a large 3-dimensional, horizontal and vertical cross-shaped formed, coloured the same as the shapes before his hands.

Seeing as little over half the hollows were captured in surprise Kaito gave a mental sigh of relief but kept vigil, all it would take is one or 2 lucky shots and the barrier would fall.

"I've got these ones! You know what to do!"

(*- There was no reference to the incantation used or number, so I made it up myself to fill it in -*)

EDIT: :what!?: WHOO! 100th post! :Whoo!: