Zenni's Playground

Closed for Fort and Chaos

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: The Hello Rabbit
Favorite Monster Type: Dullahan

Zenni's Playground

Post by Fort »

Content Advisory
Content Level: Non-Consensual Exotic
Short Summary: Chaos decides to try find a fairy he once met somewhere.

"Well you see Mr Chaos... I don't actually know where she is." Fort said as he smirked evilly at the man sitting across from him, clearly what he was saying should be taken with a grain of salt. "I can point you to the general direction of it though. If you wishes to embark on such a almost fruitless journey. And are you up for this?"

He tapped the table with his right hand... he needed to think of something ridiculous for someone who had such a determination, it would go to waste otherwise. "So when you get home today. Instead of sleeping, you should... uhm... jumping into your wardrobe try make a mountain out of clothes and sleep in that. Like in Narnia. Are you up for that?"
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Re: Zenni's Playground

Post by Chaos »

Chaos matched the gaze Fort was giving as he spoke. He sighed as he listened to the overly dramatic speech. He was sure Fort actually knew exactly where she was. He knew Fort would not give him a straightforward answer. Always had to be some sort of catch with him. When he heard the suggestion though, he could barely contain himself from laughing at the shear absurdity of the request.

"Please...tell me that what you just said wasn't actually serious." He responded after a brief silence. "Besides, I don't have a wardrobe, or a closing closet in my bedroom. I'm living on a limited budget." He countered. He took a deep breath. "Look, either tell me the general direction, or buy me a wardrobe." He responded, adding a sarcastic lilt to the final comment.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

To that he knew "exactly" where she was might be inaccurate for even he couldn't be able to deduce where she would be now. but he was providing Chaos with even less information, it was more amusing that way, for him.

"Look I don't have security camera installed in your room to know that you don't have an wardrobe. You need to completely enclose yourself... do you have a dog? Take some blankets and sleep in the dog house. That works." He said jokingly before he looked at him seriously. "Look, don't make this any harder on yourself. Find a place completely enclosed make sure no light gets in. And if you manage to get yourself to sleep. You can begin your magical journey, otherwise." He pointed at the door of the cafe that were in. "I'm going to go through that door and you can enlist someone else to help you."
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Chaos was about to voice objections to the idea, but reluctantly, he closed his mouth, listening further to Fort's explanation.

"Alright...this evening I will go into a dark place and sleep tonight." He said reluctantly, trying to think where he might be able to do that. He supposed that the pantry, cramped though it was, would be the simplest place to sleep inside.

"Should I bring anything along with me when I get transported to 'Narnia'." He asked, using finger quotes with the last word.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

Fort smiled at him. "Yeah, if you can fight the excitement that will try to keep you awake that is." He smirked, he took a look at the watch on his wrist and that smirk instantly got wiped off his face.

"Chaos... are you aware of GMPCs?" He said his voice showing nervousness. "You know, like a character that the GM controls... but isn't an NPC?" He continued. "Well that's very bad practice you know." He smiled. "So... you should ask why I am here... well, here's the logic. I didn't have time to think of a character... I could have called myself Qt... but you'd know me anyway. So unless you want to watch me combust in front of you. I suggest you got out of my sight."

He leaned close to him. "If I die... I'll make this journey more hell than it already is." He bit his lips, without answer his question.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"............" Chaos merely stared at fort for several seconds, before nodding. "I understand, I suppose I'll bid you good day then." He said, getting up from his seat.

"Oh, if you do decide to combust spontaneously, please do it somewhere else. I rather like the 'Generic Cafe'. They make a good chai latte." He said as he headed out, hoping to gather a few supplies before the day ended.

--------
-One Time Skip Later-
--------

He looked around the kitchen at the gathered items. Most of them were non-perishable foods, but he also had gathered a change of clothes, a canteen for water, and a simple hunting knife, along with a few other sundry items that might do him good, all gathered in a hiking backpack. He put on the backpack, and looked at the clock. He usually didn't go to sleep this early, but tonight wasn't an ordinary night. Gathering his blanket around him, he walked into the tight, cramped pantry, and hunkered down, closing the door so the darkness enveloped the space. For at least an hours time, he stayed awake, just thinking about what might happen when he next woke, before the warmth started to make him feel more and more tired. He closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to take him away, muttering a silent vow that if he awoke back inside his own house, he would throttle Fort the next chance he had.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

Luckily enough Chaos was able to leave the place before any burning happened. Fort was never seen again as he went home to fulfill the ridiculous request that was set upon him.

In all honesty it was either that or had Chaos beat to unconsciousness to transport him into the other world. Fort merely choose the less violent way for him. The only down side was that now he would officially have to look like a moron to get what he wanted.

He was right about the place not being a good environment to sleep in, but sleep wasn't so cruel to him that he would never find it. As he drifted off into his sleep he would find himself waking up in a forest. He could hear running water next to him, it wouldn't take long for him to realize that the water was all around her, wetting his clothes as he was lying there in a swallow stream in a cool night.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Thankfully, his muttered vow would not have to be acted on, as he was awoken by the chill of water soaking his body, quickly scrambling to escape the chill on the stream's banks. He shuddered, sitting with his back against a tree, trying to rub warmth back in his hand as he disentangled himself from the wet blanket. He looked around the wooded area.

"Well....suppose that dropping me off in a populate area is too much to ask is it?" He muttered to himself as he hung the blanket to dry on a low branch. After a short while shivering, he decided he better hang his shirt to dry a bit too. He hung his shirt beside the blanket, trying to keep himself out of the odd chilly breeze that blew every few minutes. He sincerly hoped daylight was not too far off, as the darkness around him was very, very deep.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

The night sky seemed clear safe for a few clouds, the crescent moon lit the surrounding quite nicely as what presented before Chaos was a rather peaceful place. Everything seemed nice, expect the close water that had soaked him completely. Luckily not all the blanket was soak, but it wasn't enough to help the young man dry himself.

Apart from the river steam he could hear faint sounds of insects of the forest, this wasn't any different from a normal forest yet. I he looked around more closely he would be able to find a few arrows drawn on the ground seemingly leading to some place.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

Chaos shivered as he sat under the tree for a good 20 minutes, waiting for his damp items to dry. After his eyes finally adjusted to the meager light, all wasnt as bad as he had thought. Eventually, when said items were at least bearable once again, he gathered the blanket over his shoulders, and began to walk around the immediate area. He was leery of traveling any-where's without a clear heading.

After 15 minutes of fruitless wanderings, he eventually spotted the small arrows scuffed into the ground.

"Is this also Fort's doing?" He wondered aloud, as he followed the arrows. Worst case scenario, he supposed he could always follow them back to his starting point.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

As Chaos followed the arrows he found the place being more and more quiet, as if things were just being left more behind, of course it was simply due to the face that he was getting out of the forest, located on the edge of a small mountain laid an old rusty treasure chest. the arrows led straight up to it.

Written in very clear English in a child like handwriting was "Do not open."

I he would stare at it he would get the sense that the chest moved a little, even though he couldn't detect such a movement. The location of it came a little forward.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

"........So quiet" He muttered as he continued to walk along the arrow path till he came across the odd looking chest. He read the sign, and let out a small, dry laugh. "Don't need to tell me twice." He said as he looked at the suspicious box. Though he had to wonder why a chest was left out here at the foot of this small mountain. He examined the chest, but from a distance, in case it was booby trapped. He thought for several long minutes, before shaking his head.

"I shouldn't test my luck so early into this adventure....plus that chest is kind of unnerving for some reason." He muttered, deciding to stick along the side of the mountain, walking left from the chest.
Fort
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Fort »

Chaos wouldn't find any traps on or near the chest but it did look very suspicious, as he started to take steps away from the chest he had a feeling that something was following him.

If he was to turn his head he'd bump into something from the front where as if he didn't bother to check he'd find something... a hand grabbing him from the back.
Chaos
Moon
Moon

Post by Chaos »

As he started walking away from the chest, he didn't notice anything. But only a half minute later,he got an odd chill along his spine. He shook it off though, and continued to walk. But something kept nagging him. After a minute more of walking though, something caught him by surprise. Something was caught on the back of his shirt. He frowned, and reached behind, trying to brush away what he thought was a stray branch that caught, or maybe a fallen twig. But when he felt the warmth of skin, he stopped dead in his tracks, hand still holding the one grasping his shirt.