Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation! (Abandoned...again)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation!

Post by Oersted »

=Elly=
After a while Connor lead them to the dean's office, Elly stayed quiet as Connor and the dean spoke. Once the dean asked for her and Flint's name, she responded in the same way she did when she introduced herself to Connor and Flint, except she omited the nickname part this time.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

"I guess this gives me a little time to check my deck over and maybe run a little more thorough maintenance on my personal duel disk, but I digress. I am Flint Hack. Like I've told present company, I am no hacker, but I am an inventor of sorts and I like to tinker with Machines to make them run better or at new stuff to it.", I say confidently.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I listen as both Elly and Flint introduce themselves once again and after I speak up once again to explain to Noboku "Well, it was organized while you were out by Damien, and he had us all duel using Rental Decks instead of our own in the end the only two Semi-Finalists left were Alex Graves, and myself...however, there were supposed to be two more spots left in the tournament...I know it's somewhat trivial, but I thought I should bring it up."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex seemed to stare out the window as Christy explained her familiarity with the tech that his opponent used on his duel disk. However, he wasn't so sure about her last statement. "I'm not so sure about that... The way she spoke when she disappeared... She made it seem like this wasn't over... Perhaps a part of me wants her to return... You know how I hate to leave these things unfinished."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Ellie, Flint, and connor:
Noboku nods his head at the two new students then frowbs at Connor, " What, a rental deck tournament? That's stupid. For the finals you'll use your own decks. Now as for the open slots why don't you call up your friends to the arena anf we will see who's worthy enough to take the spots. It'll also be a good placement duel for them too."
He looks over at Ellie and Flint, " if you duel well i may place you in the tournament as well."
Looking back to Connor, " What, pray tell is the reward for winning?"

@Alex:
Christy nods " yes i know all to well about that hehe. But i wouldn't worry about her right now she'll come when she's ready to duel you again."

@Bison:
(Its fine dont worry about it. Thats what i thought anyway.)
" well of course you can. Ill make you whatever you like."

@ Nathan and Kiel:
Just keep doing what your doing but expect. Just be on a look out for Connors call.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I think for a moment as I try to remember the prizes Damien offered to the winner "I believe he said the winner would receive 5,000 DP, and the first pick of any new cards from the next delivery for free." as I'm saying that I use my PDA and start to make a message to send to the others, but pause "Hm, rather than just giving my friends a chance...I'll give anyone who wants a second chance to get back in the tournament a shot by sending the message to every student on the island." with that I send a mass message to every student pretty much saying: "The finals for yesterday's tournament is starting soon, and if you want a chance back in the finals you should come to the the arena as soon as possible."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex smirked slightly and nodded to Christy as she agreed with him and told him not to worry. He sat back down next to her but before he could speak again, he noticed his PDA vibrating with an incoming message. He read the announcement regarding the finals of the half-finished tournament, and he closed his eyes in thought as he closed his PDA. He took a long deep breath as he thought to himself, then turned to face Christy. "It seems the finals fro the tournament are approaching... Care to join me? I'm heading to the campus arena."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

(Sorry for the delay.)
=Kiel=
Still thinking of how I could make my decks better I'm greeted by the the buzzing of my PDA, taking ahold of the thing I noticed it was a message from Connor. "Hm, so the finals are starting up soon? Guess I should get going then." I think out loud before heading for the arena.

=Elly=
Hearing this talk about a tournament made Elly smile, Ooh, that'd be the perfect chance to make a dynamic entry. she thought as she waited for Connor to be done speaking with the dean.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

I think about it for a moment and decide that I've always did wonder what Terrorking Slmon tasted like from what the card text said.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I check my PDA as it goes off, and turn to my DS. "Guess we found something to do eh?" I then head toward the arena.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

"I don't think we qualify as friends since we only met a few moments ago and there's a fair chance we probably won't meet again after the placement test. Aside from that, while I am up for the placement test duel, if it's alright with you, I would like to decline the spot at this tournament regardless of outcome of the placement duel. I've had this Deck for years without ever changing it. Mostly because of the lack of means to do so. I would like to have a little more experience and extra cards at my disposal before getting into any tournaments. Plus, I kinda want to settle in once I know where I am placed so I can run proper maintenance on my Duel Disk as well as give it a tune up.", I say calmly yet seriously.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Flint, Ellie, and Connor:
Noboku gives Flint a look for a moment before speaking, "Fine..I extend an offer of excitement to you and what do I get, rejection? have it your way...but I would like you to join us after the duels have been settled. One can never have too many decks around eh?"

he smiles to himself. "Well on you go. The arena is down the hall..Connor show them the way would you? I have arragements to make." He says as he sits at his desk and typing on the computer.

@Nathan, Kiel, Alex and Bison:
(Nathan, Kiel)
you both start heading toward the arena fast forward style!

(Alex)
Christy gathers her things and stands up, "Yeah sure."

(Bison)
She looks sad when she looks up at you, "Looks like we have to make a raincheck...your being called. bye."
you wake up to Heero shaking you lightly "Yo man come on we are being summoned to the arena."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

When Noboku tells me to take Elly and Flint to the arena I nod "Alright, no problem." I then turn back to them and shrug "I wouldn't worry about it Flint if you don't want to duel in the tournament it's no big deal...anyways, we better hurry up, because I imagine all the others are heading there now."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I head toward the arena... OF THE FUNK!
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

A small smirk grew on Alex's face as Christy accepted his offer and he left the Red eye's dorm with her to finally finish the competition that had started just the other day. He could only hope that these finals would offer more of a challenge than the last time.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Bison being awoken by surprise wonders whats going on for a bit before realizing it. "huh what? Summon high duel what? " He sees Heero looking at him weirdly until he sees Heero repeat himself. Bison grabs his stuff and gets up. "Alright lets go!"
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
I head for the arena in no particular hurry.

=Elly=
As Connor lead her and Flint to the arena Elly gave a curious look to Flint, his unwillingness to participate in the tournament seemed rather odd to her, its not like he had anything to lose by participating. Sure, losing isn't as fun, but shouldn't it serve as way for him to see where he stands and how far he still has to go as a duelist? After a few more moments of thinking about this she decided to let it go, he didn't want to be in the tournament so who was she to question his choice?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

(Ok moving on with the duels Rezeed I'm not skipping you just moving around your absence until you come back is all don't worry.)

as you all gather around in the arena Heero spots Nathan and scowls, then Noboku walks in.
"Sorry for the delay everyone had some business to take care of..anyway, Welcome to the tournament finals tryouts/placement tests. To those of you who don't know Flint and Ellie are new here and will be taking a placement test to see where they will be living. Flint has opted out of the tournament, now onto the match ups...please look up at the monitor to see who you'll be up against."
on the big monitor images of everyone in the room flash on the screen as the match ups are chosen randomly.
Match-ups:
1st Nathan vs. Alex
2nd Ellie vs. Bison (Placement duel)
3rd Aedan vs. Kiel
4th Heero vs. Alastair
5th flint vs. OF THE FUNK! (placement duel) ((postpone till rezeed can post))
(remember to use the dueling network site for the duels and to stay in character while dueling. then post the dialogue here as spoiler. thanks.)
(This is not the order of the duels they r happenimg at the same time.)
Last edited by Heero on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I activate my Duel disk. "Let me know when you're ready to lose."