Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation! (Abandoned...again)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation! (Abandoned...again)

Post by Heero »

Prologue:
The school year had started and a fair amount of hopefuls came looking to enter the prestigious Kaiba university. out of hundreds only 20 made the cut. as the year went on events happened that spiraled out of control. during a punishment duel between two students Nathan and Connor against the Dean Noboku and his assistant Damien, the duel went ary as Nathan delivered multiple attacks on Noboku which resulted in his duel disk to explode severly injuring him. at the same moment Damien walked away from the duel leaving Noboku to deal with them as his duel disk also exploded causing third degree burns along his right arm.
After several months Noboku was in care of Damien in a secret room in the infirmary keeping him in a drug induced coma so he can run the school how he sees fit. The group of students which include Heero, Kiel, Chris, Connor, Jordan had been searching for answers as to how the disks would have exploded. mean while Nathan found the powerful Seal of Orichalcos among the remains of Noboku's deck and used it to defeat Jordan in a shadow duel stealing his soul. Another student Alex survived his first duel with one of the bearers of the Sacred Beasts. and the top student Gary who was once Damien's prodigy found Noboku and freed him of his coma. Damien has fled into hiding and Noboku has control over his school once again.

@Elizabeth and Flint:
You are on a small ship on it's way toward Kaiba University. The ship is carrying various cargo such as card packs, food, medicine and other Misc. items.
You are roaming around the ship talking to other late arrivals to the school and shipmates. in the Distance you can see a island with what appears to be a large dragon. since none of you have seen the university before you wonder what it could be.

@ Kiel:
(remember the duel with the bandits?)
After you beat the leader and they run off like cowards you hear muffled sounds coming from the back of the van.

@Connor and Nathan
(dueling)
Spoiler: show
Nathan: I glare at the Goblin, and just about activate my duel disk inside just to spite him. I think for a second, and decide it would be rude to the female goblin as well, and step outside. "I'm the upperclassman, so I'll go first Connor." I say as I step past him.

Connor: "Fine by me, lead the way." I say flatly as I follow Nathan out of the Card Shop

Nathan: I summon Shield worm, and by his effect he goes to defense. You also discard the top card of your deck.
Then I set one card, and activate my spell absorption. I then end my turn!

Connor: I frown as I send Shield Warrior from the top of my deck to the grave then draw "Hm, not much I can do right now so I'll set two face down's then summon Blizzard Dragon in attack mode and use its effect on your Worm and end my turn."

Nathan: I set one monster, and I too end.

Connor: I draw" I summon Changer Synchron in attack mode and turn it with my Dragon to Synchro Summon T.G. Hyper Librarian in attack mode and due to Changer's effect I switch your Worm to attack mode then attack it with my Librarian."

Nathan: I just smirk. "Is that all?"

Connor: I nod "Yes, I end my turn."

Nathan: I draw my card, and smirk again. "Well I think that this field will be good enough for now, don't you? I end."

Connor: I raise my eyebrow as Nathan confidently remarks that the field is 'good enough for now' then draw "If you say so, because to me it looks like I have the advantage right now, so I set one monster then attack your face down with my Librarian."

Nathan: You activate my warm worm's effect! you must discard the top 3 cards of your deck.

Connor: "Fine, I end then." I then send Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, United We Stand, and Battle Tuned from the top of my deck to my graveyard.

Nathan: I daw my card. "I use my Monster reincarnation to bring back Shield worm to my hand, I in exchange send Shiny Black "C" to my grave. I Summon Shield worm, and switch him to defense. Got anything to say as you discard the next card of your deck?"

Connor: I send Insect Knight from the top of my deck to the grave "Do you end your turn then?"

Nathan: I consider it for a moment. "I don't see why not. Sure I end, but don't count me out just yet."

Connor: I draw "I know better than to let my guard down, now I'll summon X-saber Airbellum in attack mode then use my Librarian to take out your Worm then attack directly with Airbellum and due to his effect you now discard one card from your hand. Then I end my turn."

Nathan: "I discard my shallow Grave. I remove from play warm worm, and Shield worm to special Summon. Doomdozer!
Any counter for my summoning?"

lp: 4700

Connor: I jump back a little surprised by Nathan being able to suddenly summon such a strong monster and gain the advantage "....No, I have no counter for you summoning that monster."

Nathan: Good, but I think I'll end for now. I'm going to be a little cautious.

Connor: I draw "Well, I set two face-downs then I'll end my turn."

Nathan: I set one card, and end my turn.

Connor: I draw "I now activate my trap Synchro Strike and use it on my Librarian bringing its attack to 3400 and then I'll have it attack you Dozer!"

Nathan: I activate my trap Magic Cylinder.

Connor: I cringe as my monster's attack is sent back at me making me drop to one knee and I clutch my side "Ahhhh...damn I guess I have to end my turn then."

Lp: 4600

Nathan: I draw a card, and growl softly. I set one card, and end.

Connor: I draw slowly getting back up to my feet still holding my side "I set one face down then end my turn."

Nathan: I activate lightning Vortex, and discard Infernity Beetle from my hand.

Connor: I grin slightly as Nathan plays Lightning Vortex "Bad move, I play Starlight Road! it negates your spell and lets me summon Stardust Dragon without Synchro Summoning, though its still weaker than your Dozer."

Nathan: I remove from play my Shiny Black "C" your dragon is no more.

Connor: I watch as my Stardust Dragon is destroyed and my smile fades "....Fine, but my other monsters are still safe for now, do you end your turn?"

Nathan: I activate my pot of benevolence, I shuffle Infernity Beetle, and Lightning Vortex back into my deck. I take your silence as you have nothing to counter then? Very well my monster attacks your X-Saber!
LP: 5700

Connor: "Not so fast, I use the effect of the Shield Warrior in my grave by banishing it my monster is safe from destruction....unfortunately the same can't be said about my life points." I cringe as I take damage.
Lp: 3400

Nathan: "Fine I end my turn."

Connor: I draw and look at the card "Perfect, I first tribute my X-Saber and face down Quillbolt Hedgehog to summon Swift Gaia The Fierce Knight, then now that I have a Warrior type monster on the field I can tribute it to special summon my Turret Warrior and since I did it gains attack equal to the monster I used to tribute giveing it an attack of 3500 so I'll attack your Dozer with it!"

Nathan: I activate my spell BOOK OF ECLIPSE!

Connor: My eyes widen as Nathan play Book of Eclipse "Dammit, well I have no choice, but to end my turn then.." I then flip both my monster's face up then draw my cards from the effect.

Nathan: I begin to stretch as my wounds heal slightly from my spell absorption. I then draw my card. "Phew breathing room. Doom attack his turret!"
LP 6200

Connor: "Ahh!" I drop to one knee again as my monster is destroyed "...I-Is that all?"

Lp: 1800

Nathan: I look at Connor, the one who I had seen as my rival for so long. "The taste will be bittersweet if I don't at least get to use my Chainsaw Insect. I won't hold back, but try to survive till then. I end"

Connor: I get back up to my feet and wipe the blood from the side of my mouth with a focused stare across at Nathan "...Oh, I'll do more than that....I still haven't forgotten what you did to Jordan....a-and I won't rest until I defeat you and destroy that Seal of Orichalcos!" I draw "And thank you for using Eclipse it might of cost me one of my best monsters but you let me draw the card that will give me the edge I need....I play Hammer Shot to destroy your Dozer then attack you directly with my Librarian!"

Nathan: I watch as my dozer is destroyed. "Shit." I mutter as I get hit. "YOU FUCKING ASSTARD I DON'T HAVE THE SEAL! End your turn so I can get serious!"
LP: 4200

Connor: I silently set one face down then end my turn.

Nathan: I draw a card, and set a monster. "I end."

connor: I draw "I summon Nitro Synchron in attack mode and now that I have a face up tuner out I can summon Quillbolt Hedgehog out from my graveyard to my field then I will tune them both together to Synchro Summon Armory Arm in attack mode, though since I had to flip summon my Librarian I can no longer use its effect though now I equip Armory Arm to it to give it a 1000 point attack boost then use it to attack your face down monster!"

Nathan: As your monster attacks Needles shoot out into your deck. Destroying the top 5 cards of your deck. "That would be my needle worm! Is that all?"

Connor: I grumble as I am forced to discard Armored Bee, Lucky Iron-Axe, Lightning Vortex, Synchronized Realm, and Dust Tornado "Yes, but due to my Armory Arm's effect you take damage equal to your Worm's attack."

Nathan: I draw my card, and activate dark hole, then I summon Infernity Beetle, and tribute it to special summon two from my deck.

Connor: I watch as my monster is destroyed by the Dark Hole "You might of destroyed my monster, but with my face down I can bring it right back I play Wicked Rebirth to revive none other than my Stardust Dragon, so I'm not out of this yet!" I cringe and grab at my side as I take damage from the trap card.
LP: 1000

Nathan: I growl when I see the turn of events "During Main Phase 2 I put my two monsters in defense, and end!"
LP 3950

Connor: I draw "I summon Berserk Gorilla in attack mode and use it and Stardust Dragon to attack both of your monsters."

Nathan: I swear as both of my monsters are destroyed. Do you end?

Connor: I nod "Yes, I end my turn now."

Nathan: I draw my next card. "Heh, well I suppose you can't expect to get the cards you need when you need them. I activate my spell card Solidarity. Bringing my lifepoints up to 4450. However that won't be enough to last I have no choice, but to concede this duel to you.
@Alex:
(without all the craziness that happened in the last RP but same result)
She gives you a grieving look before answering, "I can't tell you right now...but i will give you a hint. i was a famous person in a famous battle. where and certain...tactic was believed to have originated. That is all i can give you. As for my purpose for this duel...no real purpose...just felt right to duel you...i can't explain it." and with that she disappears.

@Heero:
sitting in a empty classroom going over strategies.

@Bison:
since you were up all night you groggily get up when the alarm goes off and head up to the school.
Last edited by Heero on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation!

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
I let out a sigh as the group and its leader run away, before I have time to wonder what I should do now I hear muffled sounds coming from behind the van, I tilt my head to the side "What was that?" that said I go to investigate the source of the sound, obviously something isn't right here.

=Elly=
Wandering about the boat for a while was fun but Elly was admitedly starting to get bored, but the boat should arrive soon she assumed, that thought aside she looked into the distance and spotted something, an island with what appeared to be a... A giant dragon? This certainly piqued her curiosity, what could that thing be? Obviously she doubted it was an actual, live dragon, but other than that she didn't have a clue as to what it was.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I move to the front of the ship and noticed the large dragon. As I stare at the large dragon, a few things came to mind. "Either the founder of the academy really has a hard on for dragons or the person must be overcompensating for something. Regardless, I think this will be an interesting experience since I am finally out on my own. Hopefully, I don't grow to regret the weeks convincing mom to let me finally go to a dueling university and really start my life. Did I leave the shower on? Did I forget to turn over the futon of my bed before leaving? Will my deck be good enough to handle the challenges this university has to offer?" While continuing to look at the island, I think out loud to myself, "I wonder what kind of duels I'll be having on this school."
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by lv27_robothero »

I get up opening a packet of pop-tarts and grabbing my decks. I quickly put on my clothes and put on my duel disk, before heading out with the treat still in my mouth. I hurry avoiding all the students in my way and spot the ship full of new students coming towards the docks. I finish my pastry and enter the classroom with relief that I'm not late.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

I am a little surprised when Nathan concedes the duel to me "Well, that was a close one it really could of went either way it was honestly one of the best duels I've had here." I then pause to deactivate my duel disk then "Now, since I won cut the act and tell me where the Seal of Orichalcos is so I can destroy it."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex just scowled at the woman as she disappeared. He had no patience for answers so vague and uninformative. Her hints to her identity did nothing to help clear the mystery for Alex. More than that, he was infuriated that their duel was called off. He hated leaving a duel unfinished. He took a few moments to close his eyes and collect his thoughts as he calmed down. There was no need to become angry. She had sought him out once, and he felt that she would find him once again. He looked down at his duel disk and slowly removed his deck to place it back into it's case. He then turned, and left the empty classroom. He pondered if Christy might be in her Dorm at this time, and he wanted to discuss things with her in private considering everything that had happened recently. He needed someone to help clear the confusion... Plus, he hoped she might be able to shed some light on his mysterious opponent who ambushed him.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

Either way? I had no monsters, and you had enough atrack force to whipe my monstes out, and I told you several times I don't have the Damn seal!
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@ ellie & flint:
As the ship docks, you both see the looming building with what looks like different parts of famous dragons on one body overlooking the island. In front of you is a small woods with a path cutting through it.

@ kiel:
You open the back of the van and see the occupants bound and gagged with letters and other various postals and parcels strewn about. Its obvious the group was searching for something.

@Alex:
You step out of the building and head for the Red-eyes dorm, to your right in the distance you see a van on the side of the road. Straight ahead is the dorm. The the left and in the woods lye your dorm.

@Connor & Nathan:
Before either of you can say another word Nathan's DS appears and gives him a reproachful look before leaning over to whisper "you did have the seal for a time. But someone took it. You think its connor but i believe its damien or gary. I couldnt tell. So how about you quit fighting and calm down and think."

@Bison:
You enter a classroom to find Heero sitting at a desk and murmuring to himself while setting cards along the desk.

Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

I attach my duel disk so I don't have to carry it conventionally, grab my luggage(A suitcase of clothes and a wheeled suitcase that has my tools, spare parts, and my laptop) and get off the ship. I take a good long look at the building wondering if that's where I need to go. After I took a long deep breath, I start heading towards the building as if I am wandering aimlessly.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
I nearly jumped when I saw the occupants of the van were bound and gagged, after the initial shock faded I quickly untie the people and ask who did this to them and if they had any idea of what said person was searching for. Obviously I suspected it was probably the guys I had just chased away who were responsible.
=Elly=
When the ship docked Elly was admitedly happy to get off the ship, now that she was on the island things were sure to get interested. She then looked to the large draoon-like building "Huh, so that's the university...? Talk about a strange shape for a building." she said mostly to herself before moving on.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

I grab the desk next to Heero and try to talk to him, since no one else is in the room.
"Hey what are you doing? Did you see the ship full of new students coming in today?"
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

As he walked down the path, Alex soon noticed a van parked on the side of the road and was mildly curious as to its purpose. He suspected that it might contain cards to be delivered to the school shop. He had little interest in it if that was the case, but the van was hardly out of his way since he was heading to the Red Eye's dorm anyway. As he neared the van, he silently glanced it over.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Look, suffice it to say I don't have the damn card." I hand him my deck. " Look if you don't believe me, but if you look, and it's not there I'll kick you in your dick."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

As Nathan hands me his deck and finishes talking I immediately scowl "Look, this is serious a friend if mine is in the infirmary as a husk and it's YOUR FAULT!!" I yell out as I shove his deck back at him without looking "If it's true you no longer have The Seal of Orichalcos then at least have the courtesy to show some respect and not make jokes!" I then go to storm off towards class.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Flint & Elly:
the two of you head into the forest and through the trees you hear shouts coming from somewhere but you can't make out what is being said. And continue on til you reach the tree line.

@Kiel:
The two rub their wrists and look grateful to you before the male speaks, "Thanks, that was aweful, those scumbag gang stopped us raided our load. it's mostly mail for the school and for students...i hope they didnt steal anything, sometimes families send their kids cards or snacks and such." while he is talking you hear someone aproaching the van from outside.

@Alex:
As you get closer to the van you hear muffled conversation about what you don't know.

@Heero & Bison:
Heero looks up with surprise to see bison sitting next to him, though he's seen him around school he never really talked to him. "Oh hi, Bison right? umm i'm going over some strategies and combos that i could pull off. it's a good way to keep up your skills. So do you think you can take on connor in the Tourny? he's pretty tough, i don't know if you were around when me, him and Nathan had a triple threat duel in the commons but he managed to beat me and Nathan. and i heard about the ship but no i didnt see it dock."

@Connor:
as you stalk away back to the school you remember you have a duel coming up in the tourny soon.

@Nathan:
Your Ds cracks up with laughter, "Kick you in the dick?! HaHAHA where did that one come from? that would have been funny to see. Anyway what now el capiton?" she says giving you a mock salute.
Last edited by Heero on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
I sigh as the man tells me the group stole or at least tried to steal from them "At least I managed to chase them away so you guys should be alright now." that said I get out of the van, and look around having heard someone approaching.
=Elly=
As she kept walking Elly could vaguely hear shouting in the distance but didn't pay it too much attention, it wasn't her business after all.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

I take a moment to put down my things and look at my special duel disk to run a small maintenance check. "Core systems, functional. Augmented Reality Displays, working fine. Ambiance chaise functions, holding no errors. Card-seeking and Deck shuffling systems, in full order. Along with the ventilation, Duel disk is still in working order. I guess I should have done this before getting off the ship, but I suppose better late than never.", I say as I grab my things again.

I continue to keep moving forward paying no mind to the sounds and walking towards the trail that leads to that big build with dragons protruding which I still think the owner may be over compensating for something.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Upon approaching the van, Alex could hear voices. He remained silent and tried to listen closer to whatever was being said.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

"I don't think I can beat him yet but it would be nice to take him down in duel. I'll let you continue your thinking in peace."
I turn my attention away and pull out a random card from deck and start looking at it. It's Lady of Faith, also known as the High priestess. I start to blush thinking about how nice it would be if she were real, but snap back into reality and put her back into my deck and rest my head on the desk to catch up on my sleep.
My wives
My Children
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I continue to storm off annoyed until I reach the front of the school, and then I pause looking up at it and remember the second half of the school's tournament is today and I am still in the rankings...I then take a deep breath and then let out a sigh after deciding to take a break on looking for the Seal for now, and take the moment calm down and clear my head.