Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation! (Abandoned...again)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation!

Post by Nexous »

"Team Four Star." I respond. "I'm a little disappointed... I really wanted to kick him in the dick. I may still do it after the way he treated my deck!" When she does the mock salute I sigh, and shake my head. I then get an impish grin as I think of something to annoy her. "You know when you do that it makes your breasts stand out more, but if it's any consolation they look great! That aside I think I'm going to work on a second deck."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
As you climb out of the van to investigate the sound you heard and find Alex looking like he's eavesdropping.

@Ellie & Flint:
you come out of the woods to a large clearing with several branching paths. the southeast path leads into a thicker woods, the southwest path leads down an hill and curves around. in the distance you two can just make out a roof of a building. up ahead is the tall black building of the school, and about 500 yards from it sitting on the right is a large black and gold mansion-like building with a path leading up behind the buildings into the forest and mountain. also among the various students walking around or dueling is a tall broad shouldered man with slicked back blonde hair with his arms held behind is back looking your direction.

@Alex:
as you stand beside the van listening you notice movement coming from the back of the van and Kiel comes around the corner.

@Bison:
(not sure what else to do atm so it's all you.)

@Connor:
you pace about in front of the school clearing your head and happen to notice Raphael standing several hundred yards away and what appears to be a couple new students walking toward him.

@Nathan:
She blushes and folds her arms over her chest and glares at you, "A-and what's the theme of your new deck? and...and will i be replaced as your DS?" she looks a little sad and angry about the thought and looks away.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"The new theme will be reptiles, and no. When I'm not using your deck I plan on at least wearing your card on a necklace." I ponder it for a moment. "I'd need a proper frame. I'll see if the card shop has one." I turn to her, and say in a fake soppy tone. "That way you'll always be close to my heart." I then chuckle, and say in a more serious tone. "I could never replace you, even if I found another duel spirit. I've grown accustom to you, like herpes! So face it you're stuck with with me... like herpes. I'm so glad neither of us actually have herpes. I hear they suck." I managed to keep a straight face the whole time I spoke.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I take a moment to look at the branching paths to see where I need to go. After seeing where the building with the protruding statues lie, I continue walk in it's general direction without paying any mind to the tall man thinking I should just keep moving on. I think to myself that I shouldn't waste any time getting sidetracked and that I may have a better chance at finding the place where I need to go from there provided that's where I am suppose to go anyway.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
Stepping out of the van I notice Alex, seems like he got curious about the van too, thinking nothing of it I speak up to him "Hey there Alex, how's it going?"
=Elly=
Now that she was where the path splits Elly looked around for a bit, this place was huge! She wondered if she'd be able to remember where everything is... Anyhow, she would have plenty of time to look around in more detail later, and so she kept going towards the school, not paying much attention to the students and other folks going about their business.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Post by Taintedone »

Alex recognized the fellow blue-eyes student he had dueled before and nodded slightly in a silent greeting before questioning him. "Kiel... This van wasn't here when I entered the school earlier... What's it doing here?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I look around and notice what appears to be some new students who are walking past the teacher Raphael, curious I decide to walk up and get a closer look.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

As I am sleeping I have visons defeating the thieves who defeated my parents and in my sleep a I am losing but turn the tide and seem to be winning but end up losing from a trap card.. I then see High Priestess of Prophecy in my dreams and while we don't talk she knows how I feel getting the nightmare again and hugs me keeping me calm so my body doesn't twitch from the horrible nightmare.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
Her face turns red from the effort of not smiling and laughing until she cracks and laughs, "Hahahahaha alright that makes me feel better. So lets go make this deck...also herpes does suck...a friend of mine has it. terrible itching. i told her to be careful but noooooo."

@Kiel & Alex:
(just have a conversation.)

@Ellie & Flint:
as you two walk but the stoic teacher you notice a red-haired guy walking towards you who seems to want to greet you. the teacher stands with his back to you glaring straight with a vain pulsing visibly above his right eye. and turns on his heel and about to says something.

Connor:
you see Raphael turn around with a annoyed face and start running towards them.

Bison:
Heero notices mumblings coming from you as you sleep but shrugs his shoulders and continues, once your dream comes to an end your in her domain and she lets go of you and smiles.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
When Alex asks what the van is doing there I shrug "They were supposed to deliver mail and the like for the students and some folks tried to rob them, I happened to pass by at that moment so I sent the thieves running, no idea if they got away with anything though."
=Elly=
As she kept walking Elly noticed two things, firstly a guy with red hair was heading in her general direction and secondly the older man with blond hair seems to be annoyed by something, if his face is any indication of it. "Hm...?" Elly tilted her head to the side slightly as the man seemed about to say something.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex glanced once again to the vacant van and stood silent for a moment before seeming slightly curious. "A mail van? Why would anyone bother robbing a mail van? If it was transporting cards, then I could understand... but this makes no sense."
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I stop in my tracks as I noticed the glare and turn to the man. "I don't know exactly what you want sir, but I don't exactly have the time to stop for much. Unless it's something important, I have to be going. I have a Dorm Placement Duel that I need to go to and the university hasn't(OOC: As far as my character knows) told me where it's taking place or when it's going to happen. I'd prefer to find out about that and find a staff member as soon as possible so I can be ready for my duel. I believe my best chances of finding someone are going to be in that building with the Dragon Gargoyles. Now if you excuse, I MUST not be late.", I say quickly.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None

Post by Drack »

As I approach the new students and Rapahel I wait until right as he is going to speak before interrupting him "Hey, your not planning on giveing these two a hard time just because they didn't know you were the guide, are you?" I pause to adjust my Red-Eyes Blazer "I mean, you didn't act like much of a guide just standing there being all silent and gloomy." I say with a small smile
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
I frown when Alex says that it made no sense "True, there doesn't seem to be much reason to rob a mail van, well, aside from the fact family members sometimes send stuff to the students. I guess the would-be thieves are either stupid or they could have had another reason." I say trying to think of a reason they could want from a mail van.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Since there didn't seem to be anything excessively odd about the mail van just sitting there, Alex determined that standing round musing about the multiple possible reasons that would cause it to stay here unattended was pointless and had little to do with him. He shrugged dismissively as he shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Whatever the reason, there is little we can do about it now. I'm going to the Red eyes dorm. I'm trying to find the head of that dorm, and this van is little more than a distraction."
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

I look in amazement as I rarely get to enter her domain.
"It's just as lovely as I remembered the last time I was here." I say to her "How about we dance while we're still here?" I offered grabbing her hands and start dancing with her. We continue dancing until we reached a tree on to the hill where I let her rest her head on my lap as I tell her about how excited I am to meet the new students.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I head off to the Card shop to build my new deck. "Wait, Duel Spirits can get STDs?"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Nathan:
"from other due spirits..not from humans." she says with a deadpan look as she follows you into the school.

@kiel:
you watch as Alex walks off then make sure the mail men are alright.

Alex:
you turn away from the van and head across the courtyard watching several students milling about as you make your way to the Red-Eyes dorm.

@Ellie, Flint, and Connor:
Raphael glares at Connor, "I didn't think i would have to say anything or hold up a sign..clearly i was wrong." he looks at Elli and Flint, "And i would watch your tone with me boy." he says in a low baritone voice.

@Bison:
She lays there with you listening, " Wow you sound very excited about meeting these new students. i can't wait to see you duel them i'm sure you will win." she smiles up at you and runs her fingers through your hair.

lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

"Well I with your help I won't lose to anybody!" I say getting pump ready to duel. "By the way High Priestess, I've been telling you my wishes and I started thinking. Do you have any wishes or desires?"
My wives
My Children
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
Once I made sure the mailmen would be alright I decided that it was about time I headed for school.
=Elly=
Seeing the exchange between the guy in a red blazer and the man almost got a giggle out of Elly as she brought a hand to her mouth, then the man turned to one of the other new arrival and scolded him, to which Elly decided to speak up "Excuse me sir, but it isn't like he could have known by just looking at you. I mean, you were just standing there silently..." she said, trying not to joke about what the guy with the blazer said.