Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation! (Abandoned...again)

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: the Fourth Horseman
Favorite Monster Type: Holstarus

Re: Yugioh: Duels Of Desperation!

Post by Taintedone »

Alex held little interest for the various students he passed on his way to the red eyes dorm. He had an interest in only one person right now, and he had nothing better to do.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

"You can't blame one for not wanting to be late for something important. Plus, no one told me anything or left me any notice that said I should be waiting for someone apon arrival let alone a description of who to expect or if I need to figure out myself where I need to go. If it makes you feel any better, you certainly have a good voice for serious cartoons. Especially, the kind of character where they have a lot of fangirls and that's no joke or lie."(OOC: Indirectly referring to Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Batman from "Batman: The Animated Series". They apparently have the kind of voices that makes the fan girls swoon. That and Flint was being both honest and serious about his voice.), I say calmly and un-phased to what appeared to be a threat to me.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

I listen to the two newer students as they respond to Raphael before doing so myself, despite my personal feeling towards him I decide to try to be nice for now "Right, well I can't really say anything about your voice sir...though I can't help but get the feeling you don't particularly want to show these two around the school, so if you don't mind I could do if for you as I have nothing else to do at the moment and I was wanting to speak to the Dean anyways."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

When I get to the card shop I get a few new cards for my Insect deck, and buy cards for my new deck. "Hey, do you sell small single card frames?" I ask after getting my new cards.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

@Alex:
You come up to the dorm and knock on the door. She answers with a smile, " Hey there's my favorite guy whats up?"

@Ellie, Flint, and Connor:
Raphael gruffly clears his throut, " First of all i was talking to mr. Connor not you. As for your remark i'll over look it for now but you best watch it." He says as he points a finger at flint. " As for you Connor if you wish they by all means get out of my sight." He then walks off stiffly.

@Kiel:
you enter the school and walk around.

@Nathan:
The female goblin nods and walks over to the other end of the counter and pulls out several sets and comes back to you and sets the frames down. ( colors are green and gold, red and black, blue and silver, brown and yellow.)

@Bison:
She thinks for a moment before answering. " My wish is to see you win all your duels, my desire is for you to seceed and be happy. Thats all."
The
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

=Kiel=
Walking around the school for a bit I then head for the classroom, sit down and then start going through the cards of both my decks, thinking of ways I could make them better.
=Elly=
Elly looks on in mild surprise as the rather rude teacher corrects her and the other new guy, more or less threatens that same guy and then storms off, once he's out of earshot she speaks up again "Geez, who shoved a broomstick up his butt?" she said as more a passing comment than a real question before turning to the red blazer guy and giving him a smile "Thanks for wanting to do what that guy's paid for but clearly isn't interested in doing."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex smirked and nodded as he was greeted by Christy. "Not much. I'm mostly trying to make sense of a duel I just had. I was attacked by someone... She disappeared halfway through the duel and she said she would find me again... She never told me her name, but she had a rather unique deck... A Ghostrick deck, I believe... I was wondering if you had heard of anyone like that?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I just shake my head as Raphael walks away then looks to the girl as she talks then say jokingly "No problem, he's sort of stuck up to anyone who's not a member of his Blue-Eyes Dorm, so I thought I would spare the both of you from his attempts to brainwash the two of you into idolizing Seto Kaiba as much as he does." I then go back to being more serious as I look at the both of them "I wouldn't really worry about being late the Dean has had his hands full lately and I imagine he has forgotten that the two of you are coming today after everything that's been going on lately, but now I guess it's time for introductions before we get started my name is Connor and I am a member of the Red-Eyes Dorm."
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

"I am Flint Hack. Despite the name, I am no hacker. However, I do like to tinker with machines and invent stuff from time to time. As for the dorm, I need to take a placement test to see where I stand. Might be an interesting experience to try out. As for that Kaiba thing, that would explain the big dragon statues attached to that big building. I heard he has a huge hard on for dragons.", I say in a friendly matter.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

(Yeah, pluh sorry for the delay in my post.)
I look at the different frames. "Too bad they aren't in solid colors, or perhaps black, and silver. Those two go with anything." I ponder for a moment. "I think I'll go with the silver, and blue."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

=Elly=
Chuckling at the mention of the rude teacher trying to brainwash them Elly then looked the to the two guys in turn as they inroduced themselves and nodded before doing a mock curtsy "My name is Elizabeth Grey, but if you think that's too long just call me Elly." she said in a polite manner before adding "And like Flint I need to do a test to know which place I get assigned to, but really, I don't mind wherever I end up." in a more casual tone.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

I Smile and thank her. "That is a great wish! Perhaps one day I'll be there to give back to you for the things you've done for me." I then stand up and ask her. "While I'm still here is there anything you want to do?"
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

I listen to Flint and Elly and nod with a smile "Right, good to meet the both of you, so the two of you need to take your Placement Duels...well however well it goes you will be placed in either: the Red-Eyes Dorm run by the Science Teacher Christy and is considered the lowest ranked, the Blue-Eyes Dorm lead by the History Teacher Raphael who you already met and it is considered the middle ranked, or finally the Galaxy-Eyes Dorm led by Eurystheus the Gym Teacher it's the top ranked...I remember my own Placement Duel it was sort of short notice so I had to duel the Dean Noboku himself, anyways I guess we should get moving to see what the Dean has planned for the both of you."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Kiel:
you sort through your deck and any extra's you have on you. (sorry not much else I can do but it will pick up real quick.)

@Alex:
Christy ponders for a few, her tail flicking back and forth in thought. "Hmmm I believe I have..it sound familiar.. could you explain in more detail about what they are?"

@Nathan:
(the frames have designs on them, that's why they have two colors. FYI)
The female goblin nods and rings it up and hands it to you.

@Connor, Flint, and Ellie:
(TIME SKIP to the deans office)
You reach the office and knock on the door and hear a deep voice from inside, "COME."

@bison:
She thinks for a minute on what to do, her finger tapping on her chin. "Hmmm well I am kinda hungry.. we could eat..i know it wouldn't effect you because this isn't your real body but it would be nice to have someone else to eat with besides the other monsters from your deck... so uncivilized."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

After we reach the Dean's office and knock and are pretty much told to come inside I do so and open the door to his office and walk in and immediately speak up "Sir, I've come here to bring you these two new students so you can start the Placement Duels for them...also, I needed to speak to you about the tournament that was started yesterday."
Taintedone
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Taintedone »

Alex ponders for a moment over the cards his recent opponent used and regaled her the cards such as ghostrick manor, Gostrick Ghoul, Stine, and others that he saw before the duel was called off. He also explained the device she used to attach her duel disk with his own for the entire process.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I take my things, and leave. "Where to next?" I ask my duel spirit.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

@Flint, Ellie, and Connor:
Noboku looks up, a bit perplexed. "What tournament? I haven't organized a tournament." Then looking toward the new students behind Connor he nods, "Glad to have you here with us. Looking for a placement duel are ya? That will have to wait a moment til I get this figured out, but how about you tell me your names?"

@Alex:
She taps her foot while listening, "Hmm yeah I know of the tech. used to force you to duel. I've been on both sides of that. as for the deck...that is interesting. though this is the first for me to hear of it. I wouldn't get to bent out of shape about it babe it may be the last you see of her." she says sitting down.

@Nathan:
"Go wherever you want I'm following you."

@Bison:
(still waiting for you to reply.)

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Well I say we wander aimlessly until something happens, or we see something entertaining." With that I head off in an eastwards direction.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god

Post by lv27_robothero »

Sorry about not replying, but haven't been able to get on my computer to do this, until now. anyways onto the story,

I look at her and jokingly laugh for bit, before giving her my answer. "Alright then, I'll eat with you! If it's okay with you I'd like a bite of your lunch just to see how it tastes."
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya