The Tavern (Casual RP thread open to all)

Pull up a stool and meet and make friends.

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: MCPO Jason-116
Favorite Monster Type: Snakes, slimes, Alraunes, bugs
Location: Installation 05 "Green Zone" (Codename: Delta Halo GZ)

The Tavern (Casual RP thread open to all)

Post by SIERRA-116 »

(Basically, play as your OC, Persona, yourself, etc. and have fun.)

The young man, Jason, wipes his brow of accumulated sweat and sets the spanner down on the bench top, stepping back to admire his work.
"That's that. Now I don't have to work the bar," he said with gladness.
He gazed upon a tall, brass, copper and steel automaton, designed to vaguely appear human, with a pair of blue focal lenses with gleaming receptor gems behind them, giving the 'eyepieces' a dull ethereal, pale blue glow, with a face plate shaped to look like a man without a speck of facial hair. Various plates and shells covered the majority of the main torso and limbs, but around the joints were gaps in the exterior, letting one see all the cogs, gears and pistons and other assorted mechanical guts and internal workings that made it run. What was this automaton's purpose? To serve drinks and food so Jason didn't have to.
"Now I just need to wait for customers. Should be fun to meet new people," he mused cheerily, sitting down at the bar and waiting for people to come.
To find him, you must forget the stories...

Forget the legends...

You have to do more than walk in his footsteps...

For he is more than the sum of his actions...

I tell you this, not because I trust you...

But because all our lives are at stake...

Because the seeds of our future... are sown in his past...
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Tavern (Casual RP thread open to all)

Post by lv27_robothero »

In comes in Mephistopheles Suzumiya a rare follower of the Order, who hails from the Zipangu region. He sees the empty joint deciding to go and get some grub before heading out to his post in city not far from the tavern. He has long black hair with one eye that often is covered by it. He wears a special kind of armor known as samurai armor and holds his holy sword blessed by the Chief Goddess herself. He sees the machine and talks to the man in there not knowing what to do.
"Um excuse me sir. Howow does this machine work? As I'd like to order some food." Mephistopheles asks.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Jason eyes up the armoured man, noting his sword. He was well aware these types could have come, and he made contingencies in order to keep the peace in his place; this was neutral ground, and there'd be no fighting or smiting in his joint.
"Just tell the automaton what you want, and it'll make it. He's not exactly chatty though, so don't expect a verbal response," Jason answered the man casually enough.

Forget the legends...

lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

"Very well, thanks for your gratitude." Mephistopheles says to man. "Uh, I would like a rack of lamb along with some steam carrots." Mephistopheles says to the machine, waiting for it to take his request.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Wandering Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Only One. I'm Not Telling You.

Post by Bozo »

A Knight in black saunters into the tavern, his head turning as he examines the building and its occupants. "A drink first, then I'll be on my way."

A Knight's Errant travels the long road. He does not know where it will take him. Yet, while evil still reigns, there is no rest for him beneath the skies, nor peace at any board or bed.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

A black figure walks into the Tavern after some time clad in black armor, specially his legs, he takes off his hood revealing his face and his black hair and purple-ish eyes, he quickly goes to take his seat and ask for a drink as he then extends a map through his table. "A drink please".
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Without any specific instruction, the automaton proceeds to grab a pair of flagons from beneath the bench, moving over to a selection of several barrels resting on their sides on a shelf at the back, pouring simple ale from the spigot into the flagons, finishing up with a top of foam, before handing the foamy pints to the two black-armoured men, prioritising the simpler request over the Samurai's somewhat sizable order. Once the ales were given, it moved out the back to begin cooking the first man's meal.

Forget the legends...

Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

"This place is new!" Birdy remarked aloud as she entered the tavern, her rear swaying back and forth as she slithered towards the bar, taking in all the details around her with a childlike wonder. The humanoid automaton behind the bar caused her to pause for a moment, her expression wary and puzzled, but as it seemed to obey any order for drinks given, she slid onto a bar stool and said "I'd like a cold Alraune Nectar Mead with a lemon, please." The lamia felt vaguely nostalgic as she turned in her seat, once more taking in the room as she waited for her drink.

There was quite a cast of characters present, all men, which was - in her mind - a very favorable situation. She eyed them all with mild hunger in turn. A nice looking young man, perhaps the owner; warrior of The Order, who, oddly enough, appeared to be Zipanginese; a knight of The Order in black armor, who even in this place of relaxation remained helmed; a dark warrior who appeared occupied with his map; and of course, the automaton, who was busily preparing their orders.

Feeling playful, Birdy waited until she caught each man's attention, casting them each a winning smile and a suggestive wink, relishing their reactions. Seeing that the black-clad knight glared at her with particular vehemence, the lamia decided to have a little fun with him, pulling aside her skimpy top to fully expose her right breast and pursing her lips into a kiss, winking to be sure he knew that the action was meant for him. If only she could see the look on his face...
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by SIERRA-116 »

While the Lamia may have been directing her provocative gesture at the Black Order Knight, Jason did not let it go unnoticed, a bright blush spreading across his face; she was perhaps the prettiest woman he's ever seen, in no small part aided by the Tavern Owners soft spot for mamono, particularly those of serpentine anatomy. He kinda felt slightly dejected at the fact she was paying attention to the one person who'd probably hate her guts the most and would love to spill them. Still, it was not his place to get in the way of a lamia, but... as the automaton served the Samurai his meal and proceeded to prepare the Lamia's unique drink, Jason figured he might be able to gain her attention.

As the automaton finished the drink to the best of its ability, Jason took the flagon from its metallic hands, and strolled over to the Lamia with a smile.
"I believe this is yours, Miss...?" he trailed off, waiting to hear her name, and, in a moment of perversion, looked down her cleavage and at her exposed breast, saving the sight to memory. Even if he did this, it did not mean he was an utter creep, he knew where and when it would be fine... he still hoped she didn't notice. "I'm Jason. I own this Tavern."

Forget the legends...

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

He couldn't help but take a look at the Lamia that just walked in, he did notice she giving glares to everyone at the bar, when she looked at him he knew she was trying to get attention, he then saw the bar owner taking the Lamia's drink from the robots hands and delivering the drink himself "hmm so he wants her attention huh?" he thought, he sighed as he took a sip of his drink as he kept inspecting the map, "now where do I go? north or east? oh god dammit I just can't decide..." he said under his breath annoyed.

In the meantime he pays some attention to the bar owner speaking with the lamia, still wondering why the Lamia would go hit on the knight in black armor, who would probably want to kill her on the spot if there weren't so many people here, or if he wasn't relaxing like he is now...at he thought he was relaxing, he didn't really care much, but at least it was entertaining, he finished his drink as he put the cup back in the table. "another drink please, stronger this time".
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Bozo »

The knight growled audibly, his eyes narrowing as he set the tankard down on the bar, as if in preparation for having to pick it up again in case he needed to throw it.

"Disgusting monster." Bozo said evenly, jerking a thumb at the tankard.

He continued glaring at her until his eyes were suddenly very close. He no longer looked calm. Eyes that were were dark brown, almost black in the dim light of the bar; the wench should read danger there. A lot of danger. She would heard a soft whisper of steel, and glancing down past the fist that The Orderite held so tightly, glimpsed the heavy, gleaming blade of the saxe knife as the He laid it on the bar between them.

He slid a finger cross his throat, his eyes screaming "whore."

A Knight's Errant travels the long road. He does not know where it will take him. Yet, while evil still reigns, there is no rest for him beneath the skies, nor peace at any board or bed.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

Noticing that the Lamia still hasn't left Bozo alone, Mephistopheles stops eating and stands up. "wretched beast, leave the man alone!" He yells at her. "It may be neutral here, but that doesn't you can use that to try and seduce him!" Mephistopheles grabs another bite of lamb before speaking again. "Stop this now she-demon, so that I can eat in peace!"
My wives
My Children
Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Bozo »

"Stand down, Comrade." Bozo stated, holding his hand up. "The first orderly virtue: Patience."

He looked at the Lamia, his eyes narrowing.

"Automaton...I'll have what she's having."

SIERRA-116
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by SIERRA-116 »

Jason had enough.

"Hey! This place is neutral. It's also my place. So my rules apply. And that means no death threats," he warns, shooting the two Order Knights sharp glares. "Maybe she shouldn't be trying to seduce you, but it's her nature, so be nice!"

He sighs, and sits down at a stool in front of the bar, rubbing his temples. "God, only a few hours after opening, and I'm already having to stop a fight from starting," he mutters to himself. Then he heard what the Black Knight said.

"You're joking, right?" he says, whipping his head around to face him. "You know what that'll do, right? I serve it diluted here, sure, so nothing crazy happens, but... well, diluted works better for monsters."

Forget the legends...

lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by lv27_robothero »

"My apologies!" Mephistophiles say bowing. "Its just that I've been traveling three days with no food so I'm a bit cranky from it."
He then turns towards the Lamia and gets on his knees and apologizes. "I owe you my biggest apologies, young maiden. As I snapped at you and for it I shall pay for all your needs here."
My wives
My Children
Bozo
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Bozo »

"Oh, I'm sure." The Knight replied flatly, glancing at the Lamia. "Give me a full tankard of it."

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Another steps into the tavern, piercing green eyes scanning everything with a quick glance. A rugged face and shortish cropped brown hair stopped for a moment on the lamia with a raised brow before turning to the bar mech. Dressed in a black combat vest and blue jeans he was a peculiar character, but most attention would be drawn by the weapons he carried.

On his back laid a claymore, tinted a light blue, the hilt seen over his right shoulder. On his left hip however was an eastern blade, a Nodachi sheathed in a simple wooden scabbard black as ebony. Walking to the bar tender who looked to be rubbing his temples.

"Early morning and already have a headache brewing? Must be quite the scene with so few people." He gave a curious glance about at the other patrons before looking at the mech.

"Hmm... haven't seen many models like this one. All purpose bar mech yes?"
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Shortly after the swordsman walked in, a youngish-seeming man in a suit walks in, his eyes glowing and radiating red energy. His suit is dark blue color, and he wears a trenchcoat. His hair can best be described as 'anime white,' long and tied into a ponytail, and his skin is an unusual blue color. He looks around the bar a little, his glowing eyes seemingly curious, and orders a drink from the bar, a simple screwdriver. He takes the orange juice and vodka mixture over to a booth in the corner, one that gives him a full view of the room as he looks over everyone there.
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Birdy
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Monster Girl Extraordinaire
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Holstaur, Kikimora, etc

Post by Birdy »

Smiling mischievously at her little prank, Birdy turned on her stool, once more facing the bar. Resting her elbow upon the counter, she cradled her face in her hand, her expression becoming distant as she daydreamed and mused upon any thoughts which happened to pop into her head. This was a nice town. It was neutral territory, so she was reasonably safe and free to go where she wished, but at the same time The Order seemed to have a strong presence there. Either that, or there were simply a lot of members passing through. So uptight... They really needed to learn how to relax and have some fun.

Hearing herself being addressed by a kindly, respectful voice, the lamia looked up to find the nice-looking young man by her side, his face flushed as he tried to sneak surreptitious glances at her cleavage. Noticing her drink in his hand, Birdy correctly supposed that he had taken this opportunity to get to know her, and she smiled, grateful that at least one man there was not disgusted by her. "Hello, Jason," she replied with a cheerful and intimate tone, "I'm Birdy. It's very nice to meet you." Blushing softly, she took the drink from his hands, her fingers gently brushing over his. Taking a sip, she sighed happily, smiling into Jason's eyes. "Delicious! Thank you... for your kindness... and your hospitality. Your tavern is really nice, and I'm really impressed with the bartender!" Catching him once more glancing at her breasts, the lamia smiled with a kind of playful kindness, leaning forward to whisper into his ear. "You don't have to be so subtle. I don't mind if you look."

Meanwhile, the knight in black had been sputtering in anger, most likely over her erotic overture. Birdy had not payed his outburst any attention, secretly pleased at getting such a rise from him, until suddenly she found herself staring into a pair of angry brown eyes behind a mask of blackened steel. Her expression became one of shock, her golden eyes wide and round. How had he gotten so close so quickly? It would have been a lie to say that she felt no fear. She did indeed now feel a very healthy fear of the incensed Orderite before her, particularly when he drew and rested a gleaming knife upon the counter, and made a motion as if threatening to slit her throat. Birdy was afraid, but it was not in her nature to back down so easily, not when she felt like someone was being a bully. Acting afraid would only gratify him, and she was not about to give him that kind of satisfaction. Instead, she gave him a friendly smile, and was about to say something like "Thank you for offering to let me use your knife, but I haven't ordered a meal just yet.", when the Zipanginese Orderite spoke up, verbally attacking her as though she were the one most at fault.

The lamia's face flushed, but this time it was with anger, her eyes narrowing into glowing slits as she tried and failed to control her tongue. Glaring at both men in turn, her finger often pointing at one or the other as she spoke, giving them both a generous piece of her mind. "Hey! All I did was flash him, okay? It's not my fault if he's got a pole hammered up his backside or can't appreciate beauty when he sees it. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to look! This is neutral territory, so if I wanna come in her to have a drink and flash a guy, I can! And what kind of man are you, acting like he's the victim when he's pulled a knife on me? If I was a human woman, neither of you would give a damn if I danced naked on the counter, but because I'm a mamono, all I have to do is flash a guy and suddenly the whole world is at an end! Well, I don't care what you say. If you think you can bully me just because I'm different, and act all self-righteous about it, you're wrong!"

With burning cheeks and flashing eyes, Birdy turned back to towards the bar with a "Hmph!", downing her drink in a single gulp before trying to calm down, panting softly as she let the mead's relaxing properties take hold. Sighing, she put down her glass and said "I'd like another, please." Hearing Jason defend her made her feel better, as did the Zipanginese's apology, but she was not yet willing to forgive the latter entirely, replying stiffly "I can pay for my own drinks, thanks." As for the black knight, his choice of drink made her want to say something biting, but as two more guests walked through the door, she decided that she didn't want to cause Jason any more trouble, instead waiting for her next drink with reddened cheeks and a pouting expression.
<3 "Resistance is futile, you will be seduced." <3
<3
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

After seeing the two new guests who walked into the bar he examined them abit before going back to his drink and to inspecting his map, he couldn't help but chuckle as the Lamia complained with the two, while he did agree to some extent, that others may treat someone unfairly because they are different but he didn't agree with her flashing the guy when all he wanted was to drink and relax, "Look people lets not start a fight here alright? this is a neutral area and everyone here wants to relax and drink or eat something, at least I think they do..." he said to them in an attempt to defuse some of the situation.

What he said would probably be ignored, but he didn't really care, all he wanted was to drink and plan his travel routes after all, but it would be fairly hard if a discussion and possibly a fight started, he took a quick look around the bar to see the other guests, before going back to his drink.