The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

The Pokemon RP

Post by Drack »

In the region of Aurora war has long ravaged the land as 18 separate kingdoms waged war for control, however a glimmer of hope for peace emerges as the leaders from each kingdom have agreed to meet together in attempt at a truce. During this the children of each leader are sent together in one kingdom for there safety until the treaty is signed and peace is reached...

Asmund, Gabriel, Nate, and Samson:
After a long journey each of you have reached the kingdom of Palette as instructed by each of your parents, as you each look around you notice Palette is a much more simpler place than where you came from, the castle is surrounded by farmlands and a small village...as you reach the entrance of the village you notice there are 17 of you here total standing together, none of you have never met until now...

There is a boy about average height with short red hair and green eyes blue light armor with the Bug type symbol embroidered in the front with a Heracross, A tall, thin girl with blue eyes and blonde hair with a red feather woven in wearing jet black leather armor with a Sneasel, another boy average height with brown hair and eyes wearing simple yellow clothes however they appear to be insulated with a Tynamo, A lean short girl with black hair and blue eyes wearing simple blue clothes with her hands taped up with a Riolu, A boy slightly short with a muscular and short brown hair and brown eyes build wearing red light armor with a Darumaka, A thin girl with black hair and red eyes wearing leather armor with feathers woven into the neckline with a Murkrow, A boy with white hair and red eyes wearing simple black clothes with a Litwick, A tall boy with red hair and blue eyes wearing green leather armor with spikes along the arms with a Cacnea, A short girl with blonde hair and green eyes wearing leather armor painted with black stripes with a Sandile, A girl with white hair and blue eyes wearing simple white clothes with green sleeves with a Snover, A girl tall with red hair and green eyes wearing leather armor with a Croagunk, A short boy with blonde hair and green eyes wearing simple purple clothes with a Solosis, and finally a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes wearing blue and green light armor with a Lotad.
(Whew that's a lot of NPC's to make at once :^^;: )

Jeremias:
You sit in the town square in of you home village of Palette, you were told all of the fellow Princes and Princesses of each kingdom was to come here as your parents and the other leaders meet, and you await there arrival...next to you is your parents most trusted adviser Kanbei; He is tall thick man with grey slightly balding hair and a scruffy beard and sharp blue eyes behind him is a Slaking that is lazily napping, Kanbei then speaks with a grunt "It seems we are going to be playing host until this deal is done; however long that takes." He then sighs rubbing his beard "I hope they follow our rules...if just one of them steps out of line it could end all hopes of peace and ignite a war." As he speaks you see a crowd of people at the entrance of Palette.
Last edited by Drack on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Re: The Pokemon RP 5/5

Post by Heero »

I look around as I enter the village with Deino right beside me. "Hmm quite a few people here huh De? This may be interesting." I walk over to a fountain (I assume there's a fountain?) and sit on the edge while Deino takes a seat at my feet.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

I walk into town with my Ralts riding on my head. "Quite the trip wasn't it?" I say cheerfully to my ralts. I look at all the fellow princesses, and princesses. I scan the crowd, and decide to approach the girl with the Murkrow first. "Greetings, I am Nathaniel prince of Pixie.What is your name, and where do you hail from?"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

The trip towards the village of Palette was an uneventful one, thankfully. Asmund's family and people would be happy to hear that at least once he could send a letter to them. After being dropped off by the coach driver, the young man had slung his pack over his shoulder. He tsked mentally, not for the first time, at his parent's insistence for taking a full suit of formal wear along with other pairs of his work clothes.

"Bel?" He was shaken from his thoughts by the sound, turning to the side to see his... companion bobbing beside his head. Turning to it he gave a small smile.

"It's alright, nothings wrong." It seemed to tilt its whole body as one would till their head, looking at Asmund with its sole red eye, before returning to its previous posture.

"Dum." With a seemingly satisfied finality Asmund's partner turned back to the road ahead, where the pair could see a large group of other young lads and ladies waiting. Each with a partner that seemed as strange to Asmund as his own partner was to him.

He thought about his partner for a moment, marvelling again at its shiny metallic grey surface. None in Metalnia could figure out what kind of metal it was made of, which was a shock. What's more, despite its surprising weight it floated in the air without trouble. It was certainly a curious creature, named Beldum from what he had learned.

It was then he noticed how much closer they had come to the others at the village gate. Absentmindedly he rubbed one hand on the side of his pants before the other as he silenced his thoughts. Looking at the others he could see that they were actually a little younger than he thought they were, well most of them. The one boy with white hair with the Tyrunt looked closer to his own age than the others, at least 20 by his guess. Same for the one girl with red hair and green eyes with her Croagunk.

The rest though, looked to be as young as 14 to as old as 17, tops. Then again it was just a guess, he could be wrong. Not many seemed to be talking to one another which wasn't surprising despite the peace around them. That changed when a young lad with a ralts atop his head approached the princess with the Murkrow to speak.

'From Pixie? Hmm, interesting...' He continued on, even as Beldum gave the boy and his Ralts a curious glance. Looking about he came to a young lad sitting next to a large man with a Slaking dozing behind them. Mind made up, Asmund made his way towards the pair.

Stopping before them he placed his bag down before bending at the waist with an arm.

"Good day to you both. I am Asmund Aradace of Metalnia, and on behalf of my kingdom I thank you for your hospitality during these crucial and tense times."
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Samson huffed at the extended length of the trip, the bumpy coach ride grating on his nerves during the early parts of the journey, but it had largely been uneventful for the rest of the way thankfully.

The prince, in his scarlet red jacket that went down past his knees, with white fluff around the collar and at the ends over a pair of dark brown pants and a gray and white shirt with some red linings, adjusted his golden pointed crown before petting Lockjaw, who slept soundly.

The prince sighed in relief as the coach stopped, Lockjaw waking up shortly after and following Samson out of the carriage as he was handed his bags. He huffed as he wandered to where the other royal children had gathered, but choosing not to speak yet.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Jeremias simply sat in a stone ledge and waited for the events to unfold before him, eyeing a Rattata run in circles on the floor of the town square, his partner, whom he called Jinny out of affection, from time to time to make sure it does not cause mischief. As she tends to be rather... active, not always in the best of ways. Having been told by a messager coming from his parents from before, he knew it was only a matter of time the heirs of other nations showed up, so his stare was also rather panoramic than just focused in the little mice pokemon, and finally they made presence.

A group of people, no, a small crowd was seen by him, entering the village in a concentrated mass. Such indiscretion, it could not have been anyone else. They looked to be, mostly, around his age, and he was just about to raise and walk towards the guests of the village to vocalize his welcome to them, before one young man, dressed in formail suit decided to come to him.

Jeremias stood on his feet as he heard the name and village of source of this gentleman before him, also taking a good look at the Beldum this young visitor had brought along. Grey and golden, such unusual colors he thought... Either way, he bowed back to his visitor. Asmund Aradace from Metalnia, if he heard well. And proceed with an introduction of his own.

"I am Jeremias Peterson, heir to the leadership of Palette, and i hope you find here as comfortable as back in your own home..." The youngster told to Asmund, just before Jinny came and climbed up to his shoulder in one of that Rattata's caprices, rather than she being trained for it. "...And this is Jinny, my Pokémon partner."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

(Yes, there is a fountain in the town square.)

@Nate:
The girl smiles as you approach her "My name is Yuri and I come from the kingdom of Skywing, and this is my companion, Murkrow." the gestures to her Pokemon perched on her shoulder with a smile and her Murkrow responds happily before she looks back to you "So, your from Pixie...I've never been there myself, but I have good things about it...anyways, I suppose we should hurry up and find whoever is in charge here I'm sure they are waiting on us."

@Samson and Gabriel:
The others in the crowd of royal children look around some look at Palette taking in the scenery and calmness of the village, and others look at each other seeming to size each other up silently, until the boy with the Heracross speaks up speaking out loud "Hm, this place is alright I guess...a little too open, and too quiet for my taste though." he shrugs looking to his Pokemon "Well, come on the sooner we get settled in the sooner we can find a place to eat." His Heracross happily nods in approval as they make there way to Jeremias and Asmund.

@Jeremias and Asmund:
Kanbei nods as the two of you introduce yourselves "Welcome Asmund Aradace of Metalnia, I am Kanbei the royal adviser of Palette and I too hope you find your stay here comfortable, my job is to watch over all of you to ensure your safety..."

Kanbei pauses as his Slaking yawns loudly and some of the others approach "Palette may be small compared to other kingdoms, but there is still plenty to do here there is an Tavern if you desire food for you and your Pokemon, a General Store if you are in need of supplies after your long travels, and also a Training Field to practice your battling skills with your Pokemon if you, to name a few things, but if you wish to settle in right away I can take you to your rooms in the castle."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

I look over to the loudmouth with the heracross and frown. "Hmpt seems someone is a little to anxious huh De? You hungry? it's been a long trip."
Deino looks up at me happily and stands up, barking excitedly. I get up from the fountain and start heading into the village.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Turning to the adviser Asmund gives a respectful nod as the elder man spoke. The young man did pick up the words from the young lad speaking to his Heracross, causing a small smile to appear. Beldum at the time had been simply floating up and down, turning in many directions in no particular order.

"It is an honour to be here Sir Kanbei. Perhaps you can lead us towards the Tavern? No doubt more than just a few of us have become famished after our trip." He looked between Kanbei and Jeremias, before giving the elder man a smile Kanbei would recognise, of how young teens could be after a long trip with nothing to do but gaze outside a carriage window.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Nice to meet you YurI, I find the Kingdom to be pleasant." I nod in agreement when she mentions finding the person in charge. As I was about to agree I hear someone making a scene, causing ralts to growl. "Yeah I know, so noisy." I then turn to the man with the Slaking. "What do you say Ralts, hungry?" Ralts nodded, and I went toward the tavern.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

@ All:

Kanbei nods after Asmund speaks "Right, I suppose that would be a good start." he then turns to the Slaking "Your nap is over for now my friend, it's time to move and show our guests the local tavern." the Slaking slowly gets up to its feet, and follows Kanbei...though it doesn't look happy about it, and all of the other princes and princesses follow as well.

After walking around the village Kanbei stops in front of a large building "This is the tavern called "The Merry Blissey" it has a variety berries and over goods from our farms." Kanbei says proudly as he opens the door for all of you to see inside.

Inside the tavern looks quite large, but quaint with many tables to sit at, and a large bar in the back of the room with stairs leading up to a second floor. There isn't any customers inside just a girl with long red hair and bright green eyes and appears to be slightly older than the rest of you, she is quietly cleaning until she looks up and spots Kanbei and the rest of you and jumps a little surprised, but quickly bows respectively when she notices Kanbei and Jeremias "O-oh, Sir Kanbei and and Prince Jeremias...I wasn't expecting customers this early I'm the only one here at the moment."

Kanbei raises his hand and says politely "Easy Heather, we have brought guests from the other kingdoms they desire a good meal after there long journey here I understand you are the only one here at the moment, but I trust you will still help?" Heather quickly nods causing Kanbei to smile "Good, now I have some small errands to take care of around the village quickly, so it's up to Prince Jeremias to keep the order until I return." he says as he walks out of the tavern

As Kanbei leaves Heather takes a deep breath then smiles "Good afternoon, and welcome to The Merry Blissey all of you can take your seats and I will happily take your orders." the others shuffle around taking seats at tables around the room, however none seem to want to sit together at the moment.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Picking up his bag once more Asmund silently followed Sir Kanbei and his Slaking as the group moved towards the tavern, Beldum floating alongside faithfully. Entering the tavern the prince of Metalnia looked about with an approving gaze, immediately feeling welcomed by the atmosphere. Seeing the lone waitress made a small smile form; despite her surprise the woman was definitely not lacking in looks though was more of a humble beauty. He felt the name Heather fit her well.

Asmund watched silently as Kanbei left, followed by the rest of the entourage finding individual seats, none really looking like they wished to sit next to anyone else. With a slight shake of his head Asmund sighed silently through his nose before turning to the few who had yet to take their seats, including their young host.

"If any of you wish it, you're all more than welcome to join me by the bar." Giving Heather a warm smile he made a slight bow before making his way to the currently empty bar, taking a seat on the one corner which allowed him to observe much of the bar without much movement. Beldum silently followed.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

As I start to head into the village I hear and feel a large animal move and turn to see the Slaking walking off in a different direction than I'm going, being followed by the others. "Hmm seems like they are heading toward the tavern...Come Deino let's make haste to catch up."
Deino yips at the sound of my voice and turns around to follow me.

We catch up to the group being the last to enter the tavern, looking around I find a seat in a corner where I can see the door and head there. "Not a bad place. and the chick is pretty cute too. hehehe." I say to myself as I take a seat and Deino sits next to me.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I follow Asmund to the tavern, and notice everyone sitting mostly by them selves. I decide to walk over to where Yuri was sitting. "Would you like to join me at the bar so we can resume our earlier conversation? It would be easier on the bartender, since it's just one person here."
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Drack »

In the region of Aurora war has long ravaged the land as 18 separate kingdoms waged war for control, however a glimmer of hope for peace emerges as the leaders from each kingdom have agreed to meet together in attempt at a truce. During this the children of each leader are sent together in one kingdom for their safety until the treaty is signed and peace is reached. The Kingdom chosen for each of you to go was Palette as it is the most neutral nation.

Asmund, Gabriel, Nate, and Maru:
After a long and surprisingly uneventful journey each of you have reached the kingdom of Palette as instructed by your parents, as you each look around you notice Palette is a much more rural than where you came from, the castle is surrounded by farmlands and a small village and not much else...as you reach the entrance of the village you notice there are 17 of you here total standing together in total, none of you have never met until now...

There is a boy slightly above average height with short red hair and green eyes wearing blue light armor, and is accompanied by a Heracross
A tall thin girl with blue eyes and blonde hair with a red feather woven in, and wearing jet black leather armor, and is accompanied by a Sneasel
Another boy shorter hight with brown hair and eyes wearing simple yellow clothes however they appear to be insulated to resist electricity,and is accompanied by a Tynamo
A lean short girl with black hair and blue eyes wearing simple blue clothes with her hands taped up as if she was ready to fight, and is accompanied by a Riolu
A girl about average height with long red hair and green eyes wearing a red formal dress, and is accompanied by a Vulpix
A shorter girl with short black hair and red eyes wearing leather armor with feathers woven into the neckline accompanied by a Murkrow
A boy about average height with white hair and red eyes wearing simple black clothes, and is accompanied by a Litwick
A boy about average height with blonde hair wearing simple clothes, and is accompanied by a Foongus
A short girl with blonde hair and green eyes wearing leather armor painted with black stripes, and is accompanied by a Sandile
A girl with white hair and blue eyes wearing simple white clothes, and is accompanied by a Swinub
A short boy with blonde hair and green eyes wearing simple purple clothes with a Solosis
A shorter girl with long brown hair wearing light leather armor, and is accompanied by a Omanyte
And finally a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes wearing blue and green light armor with a Lotad

They all stand outside the village gate and are talking to one another quietly as if they are waiting on something. None of them make any attempts to address you yet, if you look into the village you see most of the villagers are busily moving along with there daily lives, however two people and their Pokemon are slowly making there way to the gate, A tall thick man with grey slightly balding hair and a scruffy beard wearing large plate armor behind him is a Slaking lazily lagging behind, and beside the man is a girl about average height with long blonde hair wearing wearing leather armor with a Whismur that is timidly keeping close to her.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel comes into the kingdom along with the others. keeping to himself for the trip and continuing that he steps away from them as they approach Palette. his Deino tagging along clumsily behind. He stops several feet away from the large group of other kids talking and watching them with a observing eye.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Thankful for the uneventful if boring trip Maru now stood near the entrance to the village that was pretty much the castle town of the kingdom of Palette, it didn't look like much but it seemed to be a calm place at least. Looking around, Maru noticed 16 others that stuck out from the rest of the folks around, who he presumed were the heirs to the other kingdoms, if their partners were any indication. Speaking of partners, Arachi was currently on his left shoulder, observing their surroundings.

After a while Maru noticed two people making their way to the village gates from inside the village, one was an imposing man followed by a Slaking and the other was a girl followed by a Whismur, seeing them Maru looked to Arachi "It appears that our hosts might have just arrived, Arachi." he told his pokemon as he waited to see what would happen next.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Walking down the dirt path towards the neutral kingdom of Palette, Asmund was glad to find his journey was nearly over. If the coach driver were any slower the son of Aradace would have sicked his partner on him.

"Bel-beldum?" Looking to the side he caught said partner tilting its entire body of grey metal while looking at him, as if to mimic a curious tilt of the head. The young man smiled.

"It's alright my friend, I'm just glad our long trip will soon end." Looking at Asmund with its single, lidless red eye the mans strange partner bobbed a moment before turning forward to the road.

"Dum." It spoke with seemed a tone of finality, one that roused a chuckle from the young prince. Looking at the assembled heirs in attendance however made him feel not as young as he was. Coming close to the gate Asmund overheard a young man speak to the green spider perched on his shoulder, which prompted the man to confirm it with his own eyes.

"I believe you are right friend." He then turned to the young man in question. "Ah, forgive my lack of manners. My name is Asmund, son of Aradace from the Kingdom of Metalnia. And this is my partner, Beldum." Hearing it's name called the creature turned to the young man and spider and bobbed its eye up and down, mimicking a bow.

"Dum, Beldum."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I join the group of kids ralts riding on my shoulder. "Well ralts, looks like we made it in one piece." I look around for a minute. "Well, it seems like things could be interesting." I say as I make my way to the girl with red hair. "Hey, I'm Nate Pleasure to meet you." Ralts tugged on my hair, causing me to laugh. "This little cutie here is Ralts. So, may I ask your name?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:
The girl holds her Pokemon closely in her arms as she looks at you for a moment before responding in a regal tone "My name is Olivia Lee, princess to the Kingdom of Laval, and this adorable Pokemon is my partner Vulpix." The Vulpix is napping in her arms as the two of you talk.

Olivia notices the two people and their Pokemon making there way to the gate and says joyfully "Oh good, it appears our hosts are here to greet us."

Asmund, Maru, and Gabriel:
The two people approaching the group arrive as they do most of the others focus attention on them...the older man with the Slacking takes a moment to clear his throat before addressing everyone "Welcome to the Kingdom of Palette I am glad to see each of you have made it here safely. My name is Kanbei and I am the royal adviser to our king, who has left me in charge of watching over all of you during your stay here to ensure your safety. With me is our princess Edea Pellar..."

When Kanbei mentions her Edea quickly steps up and speaks to everyone "Hiya everyone, I'm glad to finally meet all of you I know all of you had a long journey coming here, so rather than just standing here lets get all of you settled in, now Palette may be small compared most kingdoms, but there is still plenty to do here there is an Tavern if any of you are hungry, a General Store if you are in need of supplies after your long travels, and also a Training Field if anyone feels like some battling, just to name a few things...but if you would rather go right to your room in the castle we can take you there too."