The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

The three look over to you when you ask their thoughts on the battle. Reyn speaks up first. "Well, they are down to their last three Pokemon right...and all of our Pokemon are still in pretty good shape. Not to mention on Nate's turn he's going to use that healing skill of his."

Peter joins in "Yeah, and both Beldum and Heracross took some pretty good shots at the Zoura before she switched out, and Murkrow should be able to handle that Roselia with ease, so that just leaves their last fighter and Robin and I doubt that Robin will put up much of a fight."

Aidan crosses his arms "I wouldn't be so sure, I doubt they planned an assault like this without some healing items prepared...so don't be shocked if the Zoura returns with full strength, and if their final Pokemon is a Ghost or Dark type Nate and his Ralts may struggle."

Asmund and Nate:

Nate and Athena switch places with Aidan and Litwick, and the turn begins with Yuri going first. "Alright Murkrow, that Vullaby looks pretty worn out...save your energy and take it out with a Pursuit." Murkrow moves at blinding speed striking the foe Vullaby in an instant knocking it out. (-6 Hp).

Roselia and it's trainer go next "Why are these kids so scary strong...R-roselia we are not out of this yet, use Seed Bomb on that Ralts!" Roselia fires off a barrage of large seeds at Ralts damaging it. (-10 Hp).

The turns ends and Litwick, Murkrow, and Athena all gain 54 each. Litwick reaches level 9. Vullaby's trainer retreats and is replaced by a warrior with a Gastly.

The next turn starts with Yuri and Murkrow "Okay Murkrow, use Drill Peck on that Roselia." Murkrow then takes to the skies and dives down on Roselia with it's beak in a corkscrew motion damaging the foe Pokemon knocking it out (-54 Hp).

Gastly and it's trainer move next "Gastly stop that troublesome Murkrow's attacks with Disable." Gastly unleashes a wave of odd psychic energy preventing Murkrow from using Drill Peck.

Nate and Athena finally go with Nate using his warrior skill to heal the entire party (All +50 Hp). Athena then attacks the foe Gastly with Confusion damaging it greatly (-18 Hp).

The turn ends and Athena and Murkow both gain 87 exp each. Murkrow reaches level 10. Roselia's trainer retreats and is replaced with Robin and her Zorua who then uses their Illusion ability to copy Nate and Athena's appearance. "I see your all stronger than the reports said you would be, no matter I still have to fulfill my duty!" She shouts in Nate's voice as she prepares to fight.

The next turn starts with Yuri going first. "Murkrow, protect Ralts and take out that Gastly with a Pursuit! Murkrow moves at blinding speed striking the foe Gastly in an instant knocking it out. (-30 Hp).

Robin goes next still disguised at Nate. "Zorua, attack the Ralts with Extrasensory." Zorua catches Athena with psychic power and flings it back a few feet. (-6 Hp).

Yuri then looks to Nate "Alright it's your turn...You might want to switch out as your confusion won't hurt the Zorua."

Ralts: 24/24
Murkrow: 35/35

Zorua: 28/28
Gastly: 0/23
Roselia:0/26

Gabriel:

Graham speaks up. "I'll switch up as well, Tynamo can't do anything really to a ground type." So he also switches spots with Maru and Spinarak.

The next turn begins with Sandile and it's trainer going first. "Sandile use Fire Fang on the Swinub!" Sandile charges forward and clamps down on Swinub with fire coated fangs. (-16 Hp).

Clair and Swinub goes next. "Swinub use Icicle Crash and finish this!" Swinub creates a large shard of ice and launches it at Sandile knocking out the foe Pokemon (-30 Hp).

The battle ends and Swinub, Riolu, Spinarak all gain 41 exp each. Andrea has a scowl on her face as her last teammate falls "Dammit, I can't believe you brats made fools of us...Urk, we have no choice but to retreat for now, but this isn't over!" She shouts as she tosses a smoke bomb allowing her and her teammates to escape leaving you and your teammates alone.

Ivadi:

Mia and her Trapinch switch out with you and Zeke, and the turn continues with Victor going next."Aron, use another Head Smash on the Venonat ." Aron then recklessly charges forward and savagely crashes into Venonat causing massive damage knocking it out (-11 Hp) but due to it's Rock Head ability it doesn't take recoil damage. (-54 Hp).

The turn ends with Zeke, Sneasel, Aron, and Trapinch gaining 36 exp each. Venonat's trainer retreats with her Pokemon and is replaced with the invaders final teammate who is partnered with a Purrloin.

The next turn begins with Ashley and Sneasel go first "Sneasel use Icicle Crash on the Golett!" Sneasel creates a large shard of ice and launches it at Golett knocking out the foe Pokemon (-38 Hp).

Purrloin and it's trainer go next "Go Purrloin and use Foul Play on the Trapinch!" Purrloin uses it's tail to smack Trapinch with all of it's power. (-21 Hp).

Mia's turn is next and she scowls as her Trapinch slides back towards her "Okay, let's show them Trapinch use Bug Bite on Purrloin and end this!" Trapinch lunges foward and clamps down on the foe Pokemon with it's mighty jaws knocking it out. (-27 Hp).

The battle ends and Trapinch, Sneasel and Aron all gain 41 exp each.

As the battle ends Leopold scoffs "Tch, you kids sure are annoying...alright grunts looks like we have to retreat and leave the rest to the main force." He then tosses a smoke bomb down allowing him and his teammates to escape leaving you and your teammates alone.
Last edited by Drack on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Wait, why is she copying me? It can't be for my good looks alone can it? Is she planning on styling all over my allies!?" I ask as robin totally rips off my sick fasion sense. When Yuri says it's my turn I snap back into a serious mode. "Sound, but I will next turn. I don't know if she has any nasty tricks, so I'll cover a few bases. Athena Misty Terrain!"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Oops
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

"Yeah run cowards!" Gabriel yells after them. He then turn toward his team " excellent work everyone, we showed them not to mess with us." He bends down to deino "good work buddy" and gives him a treat. "Now lets focus on rebuilding this wall so we dont get anymore attacks eh?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Hm, only that Zorua left...-" Asmund hummed to himself as he watched the battle continue. "-and it looks well rested, looks like your prediction holds true Sir Aiden." He took a moment to look beyond the battle, what fires lit showing some of the ruffians flee but otherwise displaying a rather empty outer stretch. Eyes narrowed as they returned to the battle, thoughts a whirl.

"Still though, something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is just yet but something is definitely off. We might be nearing the end of the battle, let's keep an extra eye beyond them for any other surprises. We are doing well though, and I'm happy for that." He kept his voice low, enough for only those beside him to hear. The battle was going well, no one on their side were knocked out and everyone still had their berry juice. But something about this invasion, the numbers... He'd think on it once the battle was done and had time to think. Maybe share thoughts with Sir Kanbei or Sir Maxwell.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

After declaring my move I turn to Yuri and pop my collar up so my mouth can't be seen. "We should do a double switch." I say quietly "We could switch Reyn, and asmund. Tank, and beast. Once the seal wears off you can switch in and deal the final blow if needed." I use hand gestures pointing at the two I suggested, and spinning my my fingers suggesting the switch doing my best to make sure that the admittedly very stylish opponent can't see.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ivadi relaxed as he pets Zeke "good job, im proud of you." he said as Zeke nods

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

As the battle heats up Nate's Ralts covers the battlefield in a thick pink mist. As you think about the current situation Peter speaks up. "What is Nate doing?" He asks. As you look you can faintly make Nate out in the mist as he is whispering to Yuri as he makes several handsigns you can't make out.

"He's probably planning on switching out we should be ready for someone to take his spot." Aidan says flatly.

Nate:

Yuri thinks for a moment before giving you a nod as Athena releases a thick pink mist covering the entire battlefield ending the turn.

Asmund and Nate:

The turn begins with Yuri's move as she suddenly shouts "NOW!" As her and Murkrow retreat back to the group. "Asmund, Reyn...we need you to take our places!" She shouts as the duo scurry out of the mist.

"W-what?!" Robin shouts as Nate and Yuri attempt to switch out. "I won't let you escape unscathed...Zoura use Pursuit on that Ralts!" Zoura charges forward crashing into Ralts' back. (-12 Hp.)

"Argh, guess we need to move Asmund, come on Heracross time for round 2!" Reyn shouts as he with his partner to take Yuri's place on the battlefield ending the turn. (I'm assuming Asmund with join them, if not I can edit this later.)

The next turn beings with Robin still disguised as Nate who grits her teeth in annoyance "Annoying kids, don't think stalling for time with cheep switch tactics will save you, and as for you Arachnis warrior if you think the result will be any different for the last you will be sorely mistaken...go Zoura use Extrasensory on Heracross!" Zoura stops Heracross in it's tracks and flings it back a few feet hitting it with super effective damage (-16 Hp).

Heracross gets up slowly and Reyn shouts out "Let's end this, go Heracross and use Rock Blast!" Heracross flings 4 rocks the imposter breaking the illusion (-13 Hp). He looks to Asmund "Alright, your up next!"

Heracross: 14/30
Beldum: 22/22

Zoura: 15/28

Gabriel:

As you look back to your team you see Olivia and Clair surrounding Maru and Cassandra as Olivia calls out in a worried tone. "Are you both alright, that looked pretty bad when we first came back...if we had been much longer I hate to think what would of happened to the two of you and your Pokemon."

Clair chimes in. "Right, if they captured you two it could of been the end of us, we need to be more careful in the future." She says with a huff.

"I-I'm fine." Cassandra says flatly. "They roughed us up a bit, but nothing we couldn't handle." She says as she nurses her Riolu's wounds.

Maru is also takeing care of his Spinarak silently.

Graham then speaks to you. "We might want to let everyone recover for a bit, and I think we should be okay for the moment...they are going to have to spread their forces pretty thin to hit all three weak points and fight Palette's forces."

Ivadi:

"Good job everyone, we managed to hold them off without any injuries." Edea says cheerfully

"Right, but we are going to have to use a good portion of our supplies to get everyone's Pokemon back to full strength." Ashley says as she feeds her Sneasel a Berry Juice.

"Yeah, good thing Cassandra and Peter thought to make some of that Berry Juice." Zelos says happily.

"Hey, I helped make the juice too." Mia exclaims as she takes care of her Trapinch.

Victor sighs. "Well, Zelos and Edea should switch places with me and Ashley...Sneasel and Aron are pretty worn out, and Lotad and Whismur are still fresh."

Edea nods clapping her hands together "Right, we still need to hold this position until Kanbei and rest of Palette's forces drive off the rest of these Invaders, but now we at least get a moment to relax."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

When we switch I turn, and catch Athena. "You did good." I said to her warmly, before turning back to the battle. "You guys basically got a fresh switch, but watch out she knows all my styling techniques making her a truly dangerous, and dastardly foe."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund nodded to Aiden while watching Athena temporarily change the terrain. It wasn't long before both Yuri and Nate quickly left the field to switch out. Not before their opponent had sent one last attack on Athena. Asmund said nothing as he marched forward, eyes narrowed while the grip on his war hammer turned white-knuckled. There was a small frown on his face as he looked at Robin, gaze intense. Not letting the disguised woman out of his site Asmund turned his head slightly, nodding to let Nate know he had heard him.

Coming up to Reyn's left let out words that were as cold as the steel his homeland mined.

"Iron Head, swiftly." With the activation of his warrior skill the attack shouldn't miss. His gaze shifted to the disguised Pokemon while turning slight to Reyn.

"We can't let her escape. Once her partners down we need to get them both." Even though the others might not like the action, this woman had to be captured and held away. Her ability to disguise herself would cause too much chaos in the future if she were allowed to escape. Even if they couldn't reliably get information out of her, her capture would hinder the invaders efforts in this...war. The word made his brow crease further.

War. That is what they were facing, looming over them like the Great Green Serpent and Majestic Phoenix of the sky, only far more malevolent. He needed to train with Beldum and the others far harder after this, if this beginning skirmish was any indicator. He knew the potential his partner help deep within it, the legends of what it could become. They would need that strength in the coming months, the same from each of their partners. But that was for after, now it was defeating their current opponent. Asmund gave a silent prayer to the great Dragon of Time, hoping that it's view was favorable.

Great Dragon of the Eternal River, I pray to thee. I know you have foreseen all events that have passed and will come to pass, and I know you have gazed upon the hardships of events to come. I pray to thee, let our actions today, small as they may be, help shift the River's flow ever closer to the time of peace once more.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel looks around at his team while Graham tells him about recovering. "Your right we do need to recover a bit...sorry i guess the adrenaline rush got to me." Turning to everyone, "Take 10 guys everyone did great. once we all get some much needed rest we can work on our next move." he sits against the wall with Deino by his side scratching him behind the ears.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Iva nods giving Zeke berry juice "that i can agree with and its good to relax a little

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Reyn frowns gazing at the battlefield as you speak. "I don't really like it, but you're right she's far to dangerous to let run amok while we try to form a resistance." He says clenching his fists.

Nate:

As you and Yuri make you way back to the others Aidan gives you a pat on the back. "That was a good plan to use Misty Terrain before switching out." He then turns his attention back to the battle. "It's up to the two of them to finish this now."

Yuri has a relieved look on her face as she also gets back to the sidelines hugging her Murkrow "You did great my friend." She then looks to you holding your Pokemon. "And you too Athena." She says cheerfully.

Asmund and Nate:

Beldum slams into the foe Zoura inflicting damage (-12 Hp). The turn ends with Heracross drinking the Berry Juice it was holding recovering it's lost health. (Honestly forgot I had Reyn give his item to Heracross to hold...I didn't have everyone do that, so I had to go back through my notes to see.)

Heracross: 30/30
Beldum: 22/22

Zoura: 3/28

The next turn begins with Reyn calling out to Robin. "Give it up you lost...you know beating all of us on your own is impossible. If you surrender peacefully we will make sure you and your Pokemon are treated well..." The Arachnis says calmly as he slowly inches towards Robin.

Robin now stripped of her Illusion stands silent as she and her Zoura gaze into each others eyes, her expression softens for a moment before her scowl returns and Zoura charges at Beldum hitting it with a Pursuit sending Beldum recoiling back towards Asmund. (-12 Hp)

"Damn, fine have it your way. Heracross use Horn Attack and end this!" Reyn shouts as Heracross lifts Zoura with it's mighty horn before tossing it up into the air causing it to come crashing down near Robin knocked out ending the battle. (-6 Hp).

Heracross, Beldum, Athena, and Murkrow all gain 54 exp each, Heracross reaches level 8.

Heracross: 33/33
Beldum: 12/22

Zoura: 0/28

When the battle ends Reyn lets out a relieved huff. "It's over, alright Robin your days working for these thugs are over." He says flatly as he and Heracross begins to slowly march towards the defeated woman and her Pokemon. Robin however seems unfazed as she inches towards her unconscious Pokemon while reaching into a pouch on her belt.

Gabriel:

When you tell everyone to take a break Clair and her Swinub give you an annoyed look, but goes back to talking with the others, who all seem to mostly ignore you. When you sit down Graham sits next to you feeding his Tynamo his Berry Juice and speaks to you. "Everyone seems on edge after that battle, hopefully everyone will calm down with a bit of rest." He says yawning "Today has been pretty rough on us all...hopefully it's almost over."

Besides the chatter among your other comrades, everything else around you seems relatively peaceful with a full moon shining in the sky.

Ivadi:

Everyone sits down with their Pokmone enjoying the break in action, with Zelos breaking the silence. "Well, if what those goons say is true...we might be doing a lot more of this in the future, so I suppose we might as well try to get to know each other. How about you go first Mia, what's Terra like?"

Mia thinks for a moment petting her Trapinch before speaking. "Sand...there is lots and lots of sand, not much else though." She says playfully.

Edea pouts "Aw, come on Mia we all want to know."

Mia sighs "Alright fine, to be honest I haven't see very much outside the castle...Dad thinks that a girl like me has no place battling with Pokemon." She says now with a saddened look on her face before continuing. "He didn't even want me to have a Pokemon of my own, I only met Trapinch when I sneaked out of the castle on my own...got lost a bit actually only survived with Trapinch's help, but when I finally got back home Father couldn't argue the fact that Trapinch chose me. Unfortunately, I am still forbidden battling at home...which is why I'm so eager to fight now, because after all of this I doubt I'll get the opportunity in the future." She says hanging her head.

"Oh, how awful!" Edea says with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, that is complete garbage!" Ashley says angrily.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Thanks, not sure that it availed to help much." I say as Aidan pats me on the shoulder, and smile as yuri compliments Athena. I set her down, and hand her berry juice. "Drink, and enjoy you deserve it." I tell my partner. I then turn to Peter. "My apologies, I stole from you a chance to grow stronger, when I went against my own plan. I hope you are not too upset, I just wished to capitalize on the opportunity before us." I say with a bow.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel sighs and runs his hand through his hair, "Yeah your right..it got pretty dicey there for a minute." He takes out a couple berries and holds them out to Deino who yips excitedly and gobbles them down. "So what do you think we should do next?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Thinking quickly Asmund stood his ground as Beldum was flung towards him. Thankfully he was able to stop him partner without much trouble, Beldum having worked to stop itself.

Breathing a huff once he was sure Beldum was alright, the Metalnian looked on as Heracross knocked the Zorua to the air, taking it out of the battle before it even hit the ground. In any other occasion Asmund would find Robin's and Zorua's act of fighting to the end noble, but here he couldn't afford such. That last hit took quite a bit out Beldum but it still floated at the ready. He didn't miss Robin's movements as he placed his hammer to his belt.

"Stay where you are, hands in the air where we can see them. I know our promise of fair treatment might only be words to you, but that doesn't diminish their truthfulness. On my name as Prince of Metalnia, you both will be treated fairly." He approached till he was even with Reyn. He kept a firm yet not unkind, gaze with Robin as he approached. He subtly shook his head at her, telling her in his mind 'Don't do it'.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

"Well look at it this way. when you come to be the next ruler you can change all that." ivadi said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate:

"I-it's fine really..." Peter says as you apologize and bow. "I wouldn't want to send Foongus in when we would just be a problem...and there wasn't much we could do to that Zoura. I'm sure we will have more opportunities to get stronger in the future."

Yuri then taps you on the shoulder "Anyways, I think we should go help Asmund and Reyn...they seem to be planning to take Robin captive." She say pointing to Asmund and Reyn as the two of them and their Pokemon inch closer to the defeated ninja and her Zoura.

Just then you hear two loud pops as Robin is suddenly surrounded in a thick green fog. "I-I don't think that is their usual smoke bombs...we need to stop them now." Aidan says with a look of concern he charges towards Asmund and Reyn. "Let her go...It's a trap!" He shouts at the duo.

Asmund:

While not fully surrendering and raising her hands as you ask, the woman's movements stop as you speak and your eyes lock we hers. As you speak she maintains her a defiant look in her eyes appearing to brush off your words about fair treatment. As both you and Reyn inch closer with your Pokemon to intercept Robin and her Zoura, from beyond the breach two smoke pellets fly out landing near Robin to the left and right of her and she then quickly moves to pull up her scarf over her mouth and nose as both pellets burst, unleashing a thick green mist into the air.

"Stop!" Reyn shouts at her as he stops in his tracks hesitating as the mist surrounds her and her Pokemon.

Just then you hear Aidan's voice shout out. "Let her go...It's a trap!" The Spectra warrior shouts marching towards you.

Gabriel:

Graham leans back a bit relaxing now as his Tynamo hovers around him. "Well, Kanbei's orders were pretty clear. Hold this position until we get an all clear signal from the Palette army. We fended off that wave of Invaders, but once everyone catches their breath we should reinforce our position by taking some of the nearby debris to patch that wall, it will at the very least slow down any enemy reinforcements." He then turns towards the village where the sounds of battle continues. "I hope everyone is alright, we don't really have a good read on the strength of these foes because all they have been doing is throwing small scout parties at us. Kanbei and his troops are likely fighting foes a lot stronger than what we have faced all day."

The others are still talking among each other as Clair hands out a canteen that they all start taking turns drinking out of.

Ivadi:

"Yeah, if only that was the case..." Mia says still hanging her head.

"Wait." Zelos says "That would be a pretty reckless move to keep his only heir from battling, stunting your ability to be a good leader in the future. The only reason I could think of as to why your father would do that is because he has an arranged marriage planned out for you already."

Mia meekly nods at Zelos' conclusion. "Yeah, my fate has already been decided for me...I am promised to someone I despise, and I will only sit on the throne as a trophy as he leads our kingdom instead."

Ashley and Edea both gasp as a silence falls over the party.

Victor finally breaks the silence. "Are you sure your not overreacting a bit? Arranged marriages my have fallen a out of practice in recent years, but in the past it was something all nobles did...your father probably only wants you to have a strong partner that will help Terra grow in prosperity after his time as king as passed."

"Didn't you hear her!?" Ashley says defensively. "She can't stand her groom-to-be, so how can her father expect her to spend the rest of her life with this guy? Love isn't something you can force!"

"Who said anything about love?" Victor say in an annoyed tone. "This is about the good of her kingdom...all of our kingdoms, no one, especially royalty like us should selfishly put own wishes above the good of our land."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I turn in time to see the green smoke. Athena use misty terrain again! Guys you need to stand down. You may still have your pokemon, but outside that wall you are outnumbered. That's just counting people with pokemon partners, who knows how many men without pokemon are out there, and if you get captured you turn their defeat into victory. The risks, VS gain ratio is too high."
I look back behind me. "Besides we need to check up on the status of the other teams. If anyone got through they need to be dealt with."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel nods, "Good idea, i'll give everyone a bit more time to rest before we get started." He then looks toward the sounds of battle, "Seems your right, but we may start facing some stronger forces since we defeated their scouts. so we must be ready for anything."