The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Oersted »

Maru was surprised to hear someone reply to his comment, turning to that person he crossed his arms as the man introduced himself, turns out he's from Metalnia, giving a small nod when the man was done Maru spoke up "Pleased to meet you, I'm Maru, heir to the kingdom of Maiasmya and this is Arachi." he said, turning back to their hosts when the bulky man began to speak.

Once he and the girl, who happens to be the princess of Palette, were done talking Maru looked to his partner again "What would you prefer we do, Arachi?" he asked the Spinarak, after a moment of silence the spider replied "Spiii..." which caused Maru to nod slowly "Yes, I suppose you must be tired." he said before turning to Asmund "My partner wants to go rest and so we will going on our way, perhaps we'll meet again later." he told him before going with any other people, if any, that wanted to go directly to their room.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Till we meet again, Maru of Maiasmya." With a curt bow of the head Asmund watched as the young heir walked off to get quite possibly some well deserved rest. Turning back to the young princess and her advisor the heir of Metalnia approached with a bow, a move his grey partner copied.

"It is an honour to meet her highness and royal adviser.""Dum, Bel-beldum." The pair then rose with a smile and stare respectively. "My name is Asmund, heir of the Aradace line of Metalnia, with my partner Beldum. On behalf of my country, I thank you for your hospitality. If you could please direct us towards the Tavern it would be much appreciated." He turned to the side to look at the other heir's listening in.

"If there is anyone who wishes to join us they are more than welcome."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"So it would seem." I say in response to Olivia's introduction of our hosts. I listen to the welcome. "A Royal reception too, almost makes me feel special." I say chuckling as my own joke, and as is usual Ralts makes the closest noise to a groan she could muster. "Let's go to the tavern, and grab a bite to eat, what say you ralts?" I turn back to Olivia. "You can come too. Have you ever had tavern food? You should try the stew! They throw everything in a big pot and cook it until the whole thing takes on one uniform grey color." I say only half teasingly.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

After listening to the Advisor talk about the various things to do Gabriel looks around, arms folded, waiting for the others to move on before stepping up to Edea and the Advisor. As his Father had instructed and instilled in him he bows as well as Deino before speaking.
"Hello, thy name is Gabriel Heir to the throne of Fangdar and I'm honored for the sanctuary that you provided us with. This is Deino, my loyal companion. I ask thee where is thou training grounds?"
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Nate:
Olivia looks puzzled by your response about tavern food, she doesn't seem to be able to tell if your serious or not and looks down at the Pokemon in her arms with a look of embarrassment "A-actually I should go to my room Vulpix is tired."

Asmund, and Gabriel:
Kanbei and Edea both bow respectfully at your introductions. Edea then says happily "I am glad to have you staying in our home Gabriel of Fangdar, and Asmund Aradace of Metalnia...I hope you find your stay here as pleasant as your own homes."

Everyone:
Most of remaining heirs whisper amongst themselves as Asmund addresses all of them, however the heir with the Heracross who had been silent this entire time speaks up "Well, I don't know about the rest of them, but I'll go with you...no sense standing around like a bunch of Metapod talking about it." he says jokingly, which causes Kanbei to chuckle "Well, I will take those who wish to go to there rooms to the castle as I have some things to take care of there. As for the training grounds they are on the way to the tavern so I'm sure Edea will show everyone else the way to their destination."

The heirs with the Tynamo, Litwick, Foongus, Swinub, and Solosis along with Olivia go to follow Kanbei to the castle, while the rest follow Edea through the village.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I follow the group going into town, and catch up to the trainer with red hair, and a Heracross. "How's it going red? I'm introducing myself to the other princes, and princesses by hair color. Ya got a name, or is that hair all the personality you need?" Ralts tuggs my hair as I tease the other prince.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel watches as most of the heirs follow Kanbei up to the castle. Giving a low snort of disproval he then turns towards the small band that follows Edea into town, "Come Deino." and snaps his fingers. "Dee-Deino." he says following the sounds of Gabriel's voice.

Listening to an heir with a ralts on his shoulder flirting with a red headed princess he shakes his head. So far we have a bunch of lazy undisciplined "Heirs" who would rather sleep. Let's see about these others.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund gave a cursory glance at the heirs that left for some rest before turning to follow after Edea, Beldum easily floating behind. Hearing a snort from the Fangdar air did raise a brow however. He then recalled how those from the Land of Fangdar were a very proud people, just like the dragons that roamed their lands. For now however he directed his attention to their hostess, catching up to walk beside her.

"So, have the days been peaceful as of late Princess?"
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Maru:
Kanbei and his Slacking quietly leads you and the other heirs that followed towards the castle. Once inside the main hall you see its nicely decorated with a few workers moving around cleaning while two guards stand at attention each of them accompanied by a Farfetch'd. The main hall is large and has three separate hallways each leading off in a different direction.

Kanbei then speaks up to give each of you directions "The northern hall leads to the throne room and and the royal chambers those are off limits...that is the only real thing we ask of you in your time here, the eastern hall leads towards the kitchen and dining chambers among other things...and finally the western hall leads to where each of you will be staying, we made sure to have a individual room for each of you." Kanbei pauses for a moment looking at each of you "Now, is there any questions?"

Nate:
The red haired prince looks at you for a moment before bursting into laughter "Hahaha, that's good I wasn't expecting a greeting like that...some of the others look to uptight to say something like that." this causes some of the others to give him a sharp look that he ignores "My name is Reyn Irving of Arachnis, and this is my loyal partner Heracross." his Pokemon lets out a proud cry as Reyn mentions it.

Asmund:
Edea smiles warmly at your comment "Why yes, its almost always peaceful in Palette, and far as I can remember we have never been attacked by another kingdom...that's because we try our best to stay neutral and we use our large farmlands to grow a large variety of berries for trading with everyone. I try to help out in the fields when I'm not training with Whismur, or studying." she looks back for a moment as her Pokemon lets out a happy cry "Murr-Whismur." This causes Edea to laugh "Right, you help too."

Nate, Asmund, and Gabriel:
After a short walk through the village Edea finally stops in front of a small dirt field that has several white lines painted on it giving it the look of a standard battlefield, behind it stands a small building with a sign beside the door that has "Palette Warrior's School" written on it. Edea then turns around and speaks to the group "For those who wanted to stop at the training field here it is...this is where people who are gifted with the ability to bond with Pokemon here in Palette can train with there partner to get stronger, so anyone who wishes to stop here to train is welcome to."

As Edea finishes speaking the princess with the Riolu looks at Gabriel staring directly at him with her steely blue eyes "You wished to train here correct, well if you are willing I would like to battle you, as I wish to see the power of Fangdar's fabled dragon's with my own eyes."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Hey, Reyn lets make it a double battle if it's ok with these two. You, and Draco, against Spitfire, and I!"
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel bows to the princess, "I'll be honored to show the power of Fandar to such a respectable opponent." Then he looks at nate and smirks. "I accept and apologize in advance for beating your glass cannon ralts."

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Glass cannon? Bah! Ralts is the white mage, and nobody fucks with the white mage!"
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Asmund gave a huff of a chuckle while Beldum seemed to look on in curiosity. Shaking his head he made his way forward, using his hands to make a 'settle-down' motion.

"Now now you two, let's save it for the ring." He turned to look at Edea.

"Would you prefer to be the ref for this match? Or would it be alright if I were the referee?"
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Bah, he only talks because he knows Ralts here cannot damage his partner, the same reason I elected not to team up with him ."
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

"You know Ralts cannot damage Deino....yet you still oppose me? You are a fool and deserve the thrashing the prince of Fangdar gives you!"
Deino cries out beside Gabriel "DEeee-iiinoo!"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Hearing the pair continue drew a sharp look from Asmund, who stepped between the two and gave both a steely glance.

"That is enough, both of you! We're all here as guests and yet the pair of you are acting more like children then heir's to your Kingdoms. Is this how you were taught to act? If not then clamp it down." Asmund didn't yell, he didn't need to as he spoke with a voice that got people to listen, though he knew that there was a chance that his words would only spur them more, especially the Fangdarian. That boy's pride would get him into more trouble than anything else.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Nate, having up until this point been enjoying his banter genuinely took offense at the comment of Gabriel. "I issued the challenge as it was because there was no sport in facing two fighting types you fool! Furthermore the way I was raised is to enjoy a spirited exchanging of words with my opponent before battle. Never once before this did I insult anyone intentionally!"
(Edited at DMrequest)
Last edited by Nexous on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

After being led inside the castle Maru found that it was rather nicely decorated, admitedly he almost expected it to be plain looking. Putting that thought aside he looked to Kanbei as he gave them directions and after that, asked if there were any questions, Maru didn't have anything to ask and thus chose to remain quiet.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Nate, Asmund, and Gabriel:

The girl with the Riolu who had been quiet up to this point speaks up after Nate's last comment "Enough, you just insulted me, I am Cassandra Grey not "Spitfire" but you do not see myself complaining about it...there is no place for such emotions on the battlefield." Cassandra looks at Nate with a look of annoyance as she says "Spitfire" and takes her place on the field. As Reyn and his Heracross take there place on the field he grumbles loudly "Bah, why it it suddenly so serious...we were just looking forward to some friendly competition."

Edea who had been silent the entire time had an unnerved look on her face, she was obviously wasn't prepared to deal with with the two arguing princes had the situation spiraled out of control. However, she finally regains her composure and addresses Asmund's earlier question "T-thank you Asmund, but I should oversee this match, so you and the others can enjoy yourselves and spectate."

Once everyone takes there place the match begins, Cassandra takes the lead as she looks to her Riolu "We will show them what Warriors from Steelfist are capable of, strike now at Deino with Bullet Punch!" Cassandra activates her warrior skill Rally raising Riolu's and Ralts' attack as Riolu charges forth at blinding speed sending a barrage of punches at the small dragon knocking it back. (Deino -6 hp)

Reyn strikes next "Aye, it's our time to shine Heracross...hit the Ralts hard with Rock Blast!" Reyn uses his Warrior skill Impact giving all of his attacks a chance to flinch for 3 turns as Heracross slams his mighty horn into the ground kicking up 3 rocks that it launches at Ralts. (Ralts -15 hp, but no flinch.)

Deino: 15/21 hp
Heracross: 24/24 hp

Ralts: 4/19 hp
Riolu: 20/20hp

Maru:

No one else speaks up so Kanbei leads the group down the western hall. Eventually he leads you to a long hallway that has several doors on each side and Kanbei clears his throat to speak "This is the living quarters we have prepared for you...it might not be as nice as your home, but I hope each of you find your rooms to your liking. Now, if you excuse me I have other business to take care of...if you need anything one of our workers in the castle will gladly assist you." He then leaves. You notice each door has labeled the name of a nation and shortly you find the door with your own nations name on it. Entering you find your room to be simple in design you have your own bed, a mirror, and a small dresser. Along with that their is a window giving you a good view of the village, and if you look closely you can barely make out a battle taking place between 4 Pokemon and their trainers.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

”First, and foremost Spitfire is a strong, and free willed woman who speaks her mind. No offense intended, and I apologize if you were offended. Second Ralts hit Heracross with confusion!" Meanwhile I activate my ability to heal my ralts.