The Pokemon RP

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: The Pokemon RP

Post by Oersted »

Seeing nobody had any questions to ask Kanbei lead the group down the western hall, and not long after Maru was standing in his own room, it was a basic bedroom but it was fonctional so the young man found nothing to complain about. Now by themselves in relative peace Arachi crawled off Maru and onto the bed before picking a spot to get comfortable on before falling asleep in no time at all, causing Maru to let out a slight chuckle at the sight, the poor spider had rather nocturnal habits so the trip was more of a bother for his partner than for him, putting that thought aside Maru moved to the window to observe what he could see outside. It seemed that there was a battle afoot in the distance but it wasn't easy to see but it didn't stop Maru from squinting in an effort to see it a bit better.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Gabriel folds his arms as his partner gets hit. "Shake it off Dee and fire Dragon Rage at that pesky Riolu." he says.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Nate, Asmund, and Gabriel:

Ralts unleashes a mild psychic attack that hits Heracross hard (Heracross -12 hp) as Ralts does that Nate's healing skill allows his Pokemon to fully recover from its wounds (Ralts +15 hp)

After rebounding from the earlier attack Deino follows Gabriel's command and fires a ball of purple flames from its mouth aimed at Riolu and it hits its mark engulfing Riolu in the flames (Riolu -40 hp). Riolu collapses as the flames dissipate and Edea call out "Riolu is unable to battle, and is out of the match." she then signals for everyone to stop, and Cassandra walks up to her unconscious Pokemon picking it up gently as she walks off the field "I'm sorry my friend...I guess we were not ready." she says in a humbled tone as she joins Asmund and the others.

Edea then signals for the match to resume and Reyn nods "Right, our turn...Heracross strike at Ralts with Horn Attack with all your might!" The Heracross then lunges forward at Ralts slamming its horn directly into it and the sheer force of the attack causes Ralts to reel from the attack leaving it unable to respond to Nate's commands. (- 12 hp and Flinch from Impact.)

Deino: 15/21 hp
Heracross: 12/24 hp

Ralts: 7/19 hp
Riolu: 0/20hp

Deino and Heracross earn 55 experience points.

Maru:

While unable to make out the individual Pokemon and warriors involved it is clear the battle has turned in favor of the left side, as one pair of Pokemon and warrior from the right side has left the battlefield.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Post by Nexous »

"Stop, there is no point in going on." I go, and retrieved my ralts. "I'd rather be thought a coward than let my friend take needless damage."
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Watching everything unfold with crossed arms Asmund gave himself a small mental kick for possibly making things worse, though he hid it well. He usually acted in a far more easy going manner, perhaps he was more tired than he believed? No matter, he would get his rest tonight. Looking at Cassandra he gave her a small nod as she approached with her Riolu held in her arms.

"If it's of any comfort milady, a loss today does not mean you won't have your chance in the future. Let the proud have their moment today, for it shall be you who will have yours tomorrow." He gave a quick glance around before leaning closer to Cassandra's ear.

"My grandfather was paired with a Lucario during his time as King of Metalnia and was treated with great respect during that time. When he was younger however some had mocked him for not being paired with a Steel type like his forefathers. Needless to say he silenced many a voice when his partner evolved before the Royal Court. And that legend about his Lucario knowing Fangdar's coveted technique Dragon Pulse..." His voice became a mere whisper. "...it's true." Leaning back and regaining his posture before discreetly giving Cassandra a small wink. He turned back to the match just to catch Nate stop the match to save his Ralts from any more harm. He stepped forward towards the boy with his Ralts.

"Hmm, compassion and care for your partner are not signs of cowardice son of Pixie, rather it is a sure sign of the strong bond you share with your partner. Also, I did not intend to offer insult with my words earlier. Perhaps we could speak more as we eat at the tavern?"
Last edited by Creator_Drake on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I extend my hand to the prince talking to me. "I understand tempers were high, perhaps we can join one another at the tavern, but first I would like to invite another. Red seems to be my lucky color so..." I trail off as I walk over to the princess with red eyes as I signal Asmund to follow. "Would you like to join my friend, and I at the tavern? It promises to be fun!"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Unfortunately for Maru it seemed that battle ended not long after he had started obvserving it, which caused him to sign "Well, there goes my entertainment for the moment..." he said, disappointed somewhat as he went to sit on the bed, making sure not to disturb Arachi in the process. From there Maru wondered what he could do to pass the time, wandering about without Arachi was big nope so he'd have to stay around his room for the time being.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

After nate stops the match and turns to leave to eat Gabriel snorts, "Hmp. As I expect from a fairy prince. Come Deino you done well and earned a treat." he turns sharply, his cloak swishing around him from the movement and leads the way up to the castle. stopping to look at Reyn, "That was a nice battle. perhaps we may team up again for a more...challenging opponents?" he then turns fully around to address the princess with the Riolu and Edea, bowing, "That was a good match Milady my consolences to your partner...I pray it makes a speedy recovery."

"And to you miss Edea my thanks in showing us this field of battle..tis a fine one. As is thou nation."

Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Cassandra having heard the legend of said Warrior and his Lucario partner she nods with a faint smile "Thank you for your kind words Asmund Aradace of Metalnia...I would join you and the others at the Tavern, but Riolu's health comes first." Cassandra then turns her attention to Edea "Is there a place nearby that sells healing herbs Lady Edea?"

Edea nods "Yes, if you continue down the eastern path there will be a shop where they sell and craft healing herbs if you tell them you are my guest they will send a bill to me. I would not want you worry about payments if you did not bring gold with you on your trip."

Cassandra looks surprised by Edea's generosity "T-thank you Lady Edea I shall not forget your kindness...I must go for now, but I hope to rejoin with you shortly." Cassandra then goes to leave following the directions Edea gave her.

Nate:

The princess smiles at Nate approaches her "My name is Yuri, and this is my companion, Murkrow....sorry that your match went badly. I agree with you on stopping it though I wouldn't want Murkrow to be hurt when it was unnecessary." The Pokemon perched on her shoulder responds happily which causes her to grin as she turns her attention back to you "That's fine I was wanting to go to the Tavern anyways."

Gabriel:

Reyn, Cassandra, and Edea give you a respectful nod as leave to make your way towards the castle. Once inside the main hall you see its nicely decorated with a few workers moving around cleaning while two guards stand at attention in front of the northern hallway each of them accompanied by a Farfetch'd. The main hall is large and has three separate hallways each leading off in a different direction. One of the maids turn her attention to you and bows respectfully as she approaches you "You must be one of our kingdoms royal guests...is there any way I can be of assistance to you?"

Maru:

As you sit down you can hear the other heirs moving around as they make their way to their own rooms...also you can faintly hear what sounds like some of them talking to each other in the hallway.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I smile when she offers her condolences for losing the match. "My pride was my downfall, I will act smarter in the future. How long have you two been partners?" I ask as I walk toward the tavern.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel looks at the maid and gives her a smile. "Yes please if you would be so kind as to show thee to thy quarters we would be most welcome. Thy partner and I are quite worn out by todays events that we wish to relax."
Deino sits beside him stonily, a bit weary.

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

After giving Nate a firm handshake Asmund along with Beldum follow the group towards the tavern, finding himself walking alongside the Prince named Reyn and his Heracross. He gives his fellow prince a nod.

"A good battle my friend. Your partner seems to like you quite a bit, have you both been training together long?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Seeing there wasn't much else to do Maru laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. He could faintly hear people talk and move around outside, he presumed that most of the sound must come from the other heirs, but at the moment he didn't particularely feel like going out of his way to interact with them, at least not without Arachi with him.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Asmund:

Ryen nods "Yeah, me and Heracross have been partners for a while now...you see in Arachnis we take the position of royalty very seriously, and those of us of royal descent must undergo a trial in our youth to become one with our homeland, we must stay live in the thick forests that cover our land alone, and with minimal supplies until we find a Pokemon that finds us worthy enough to be its partner. To make a long story short, after about three weeks I met Heracross and we've been friends ever since."

Ryen then looks back at Heracross and laughs "Haha, just talking about it has me feeling all nostalgic, but enough about us how about you and your partner Asmund? I may not know much about Metalnia or it's Steel types, but I can tell your partner is unique...I hope you will share your story once we reach the tavern."

Nate:

Yuri laughs "Well, we have been friends since I was just a little girl and he was first hatched, and you could even say we are like a brother and sister because he came from my Mother's Honchkrow and Father's Skarmory, we have always been inseparable. How about you and your Ralts...how long have the two of you known each other?"

Gabriel:

The maid nods "Certainly." she quickly leads you down the western hall, and eventually she leads you to a long hallway that has several doors on each side, and you see the two heirs with their Tynamo and Foongus talking to each other quietly. You notice each door has labeled the name of a nation and shortly you find the door with your own nations name on it as you approach the door the young maid bows humbly "Is there anything else you desire sir?"

Maru:

After a short time you are able to tune out the noises and are able to drift off to sleep alongside Arachi.

Nate and Asmund:

After walking around the village Edea stops in front of a large building "This tavern is called "The Merry Blissey" it has a variety berries and over goods from our farms." Edea says proudly as she opens the door for all of you to see inside.

Inside the tavern looks quite large, but quaint with many tables to sit at, and a large bar in the back of the room with stairs leading up to a second floor. There isn't any customers inside, but a girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes and appears to be slightly older than the rest of you, and a much older woman that is cleaning dishes behind the bar. The first girl is quietly cleaning until she looks up and spots Edea and the rest of you and quickly gets to her feet and gives Edea a friendly hug "Edea my friend...I wasn't expecting customers yet, only Grandmother and myself are here at the moment. Everyone else is getting supplies from the fields."

Edea smiles "Well Heather, we have guests from the other kingdoms visiting who were hungry after their long trip to Palette, so I thought of no better place to bring them than here."

Heather nods "We would gladly serve you and your guests Edea...we have enough food to feed you and your friends." she takes a deep breath then smiles turning her attention to the rest of you "Good afternoon, and welcome to The Merry Blissey all of you can take your seats and I will happily take your orders."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

"Her mother gave her egg to my parents as a gift. Then Ralts here had the good timing to hatch the day I was born. It was viewed as a sign, and she was introduced to me. Then I stopped crying, then it was considered fate! We have been inseparable since. " Once we arrive at the Tavern I nod politely to Heather. "A berry soup for Ralts, and I please." I then take a seat, and wave Asmund, Ryen, and Yuri over to my table. "Ralts, I have been thinking... you could use a nickname! How about Jean?" I ask jokingly, ralts kicks my hand as a result electing a laugh. "Right, then how about Athena? The name of an ancient goddess of wisdom." Ralts looks at me unsure. "What do you guys think?" I ask everyone at the table.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

Gabriel smiles at the maid as she asks, "No thanks. that will be all for now." He bows to her and snaps his thumb and forefinger together commanding Deino to bow with him. "Tis a pleasure milady." Then turns towards the two heirs just down the hall and mumbles to Deino, "Those two look like strong princes..lets go and introduce ourselves."

He strides on over and admires the tynamo, "That's a strong looking Tynamo you have there. the name is Gabriel Heir to Fangdar. and you are?"

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

"Indeed, it is a promise then." For a short time no words were spoken as Asmund followed the group to the Tavern. Once reaching "The Merry Blissey" Edea led them all inside, Asmund taking a moment to gaze about; he rather liked it in his humble opinion. His eyes caught a head of brown greet their royal host and for a moment Asmund looked at the young woman, though she looked a little older than Asmund himself was. She certainly had a natural beauty to her... He shook such thoughts from his head as they were greeted by the woman. He gave her a charming smile and a bow, Beldum following suit.

"We would be most honoured milady." Clasping a hand on Reyn's shoulder, Asmund pointed to a large table near the center of the floor where Nate and the Princess Yuri had taken their seats.

"Come my friend! There be a table large enough for us all!" With a hearty chuckle the heir of Metalnia grabbed a seat beside Nate, but not before taking off his jacket which revealed a well-toned physique that had been previously rather well hidden. He held the chairs to his side for Reyn and his Heracross as the others grabbed their seats.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess

Post by Drack »

Maru:
(Sorry about my previous post for you...I had a bit of writers block at the time and couldn't think of anything to do, but I have something now so it's time for a dream sequence.)

As you sleep you suddenly find yourself standing on the outside walls of a castle at night time with Arachi, but it doesn't appear to be Palette or even your home kingdom of Maiasmya as beyond the walls there is a giant forest that covers the land, the castle also appears to have suffered minor damage from an apparent battle and if you look into the sky beside the starry skies fireworks are going off in a beautiful display...if you look down to the village you see it also has suffered minor battle damage, but the people appear to be celebrating along with most of the heirs you have previously met.

Gabriel:

The heir nods politely "My name is Graham Jones heir of Wattray. Thank you for your compliment to Tynamo, your Deino also looks quite impressive." as he speaks his tiny electric Pokemon levitates in the air inspecting you and Deino closely. Then the heir with the Foongus speaks up "I am Peter Harman of Greatwood, and we were just discussing Graham's plans once peace is achieved between all of the lands."

Graham nods crossing his arms as he leans on the wall "Right, I wish to travel around the world and take note of of all of the species of Pokemon for future generations. I don't think it's ever been attempted due to the sheer amount of different species that exist."

Asmund and Nate:

Ryen and most of the others take a seat at the large table and state their orders to Heather. As she leaves, Ryen answers Nate's question "Well, that's between you and your Ralts. Personally, I'm not too fond of nicknames it could get confusing on the battlefield when your giving orders."

Yuri chimes in "I think it's a good name...it has a majestic feel to it."

"Is it really that important?" the heir with a Sneasel says with a slight tone of annoyance.

Ryen laughs then looks at the Princess "Ah, another one decides to speak up...and who might you be?"

"I am Ashley Crimson of Varlox. I just don't see the point in nicknames...I have never hear tales of legendary warriors giving their Pokemon partners such names and their is probably a reason for that. In truth I feel most Pokemon resent such things, and it only ends up weakening the bonds they have with their partners."

The table falls silent as the heirs contemplate Ashley's words. Ashley then looks down "I apologize, I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I just let my own ideas get the better of me."
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

After a moment to let Ashley's words sink in I turn to ralts. "Well, what do you say Ralts?"
"Ralts ralts ree!" Ralts says happily.
"Well there you have Athea it is!" I turn to Ashley. "If you are concerned with what your Pokémon think, then ask them. Like how I won't call her Jean, because she didn't approve. It's all a matter of listening to your Pokemon, and treating them as friends, and equals."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

One moment Maru was resting on his bed and the next he found himself standing on the outside wall of an unfamiliar castle along with Arachi. The scene felt rather unreal as he looked around, it was night time and both the castle and nearby village showed apparent signs of battle damage, albeit minor, and fireworks are going off in the sky while the people in the village appear to be celebrating, among them there seemed to be most of the heirs he'd seen earlier. Obviously, Maru was rightfully confused right now, how did he end up here? Or better yet, where is "here" actually? It didn't looked like Palette or even Maiasmya, and nothing was really familiar to him.